Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
No, if you're roster is not completely by the end of tomorrow... Then I will, unfortunately, shut it down and perhaps have it another time in the near future when the forum is more prepared.
i dont get either, a couple of more days is unacceptable to you ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Pride Offline

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : STILL Auditioning -

I just want to get this going. The longer this is open, the less interest there will be. Its always much better to have quicker events then ones that are spanning more then two weeks just to get the sign ups done. If you believe that you can fill up the remaining roster relatively soon then okay, we'll continue. Not like a 'week or so.' If you feel we have to reduce the roster size, that's fine as well.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I just want to get this going. The longer this is open, the less interest there will be. Its always much better to have quicker events then ones that are spanning more then two weeks just to get the sign ups done. If you believe that you can fill up the remaining roster relatively soon then okay, we'll continue. Not like a 'week or so.' If you feel we have to reduce the roster size, that's fine as well.
I cant give you a set date on when will be ready, but it should be soon. Also people here arent lossing intrest. Slowly but surely we are having people apply for a spot. Its important to not rush something like this, if we are going to give the best possible war we can.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Pride Offline

Okay, I just want to see this going. If you think it will be done soon, alright then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello
I don't get it. What's the rush?
We have other things that we are planning for our forums as well. I like things going in a timely manner.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Okay, I just want to see this going. If you think it will be done soon, alright then.

We have other things that we are planning for our forums as well. I like things going in a timely manner.
i dont see how this is slowing you down at all..we are able to get a team together while out clans are functioning just fine. In fact this isnt slowing anything down. thats the beauty of this. Its a side project for us. I mean setting up a team is easy, you could be warring with another forum right now too..

Old 07-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
i dont see how this is slowing you down at all..we are able to get a team together while out clans are functioning just fine. In fact this isnt slowing anything down. thats the beauty of this. Its a side project for us. I mean setting up a team is easy, you could be warring with another forum right now too..
Because unlike this forum, we host major, main tournaments such as World Cup, PokeBeach Premier League, Official Tournament, and PokeBeach Frontier. We can't keep diverting our focus.
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 07-23-2010, 01:36 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I'm out guys, DSL is in charge of the Pe2k side for the Forum Wars .... so if you guys are going to send more hate pms... sorry but I won't be reading em till I come back. Good luck to both sides of the war and have fun .
Old 07-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
Because unlike this forum, we host major, main tournaments such as World Cup, PokeBeach Premier League, Official Tournament, and PokeBeach Frontier. We can't keep diverting our focus.
I tried to be a part of the PokeBeach Frontier, but then I told 'em I was Wi-Fi only.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:19 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
It seems like you coming back and forth to keep saying hurry up..is just throwing off your focus and ours. So to save any more time and focus being wasted. Will let you know when we are ready until then dont worry about posting here.

Im going to try to push this list out in the next three days. got one more test to run

Old 07-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Jose Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I still don't really get why I have to be tested by someone else even after winning my test battle TWICE, and both by a considerable margin at that. I mean, no offense DSL, but saying that you "aren't the right person to test me" because you "almost always lose to stall" only means one thing...someone else who is prepared for/can handle all playstyles should be tester. To waste 30 minutes of my life battling you and much more trying to set up a test battle with you only for you to say someone else is going to test me after I win...I just hope you can see why I'm so frustrated. =/
Don´t worrydude I´m pretty sure that this will end up just getting random players in...
Old 07-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

void did great in the battle, but a pain to deal with. He does not common often enough to talk with. He passed the test with flying colors. Dont worry he didnt get two tryout battles no matter what he says...the 2nd was suppose to be for fun..void again not having much for a sense of humor. He is on the list. Void please try talking to me through pm if you have a problem with me...

Old 07-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Alright guys I'm going.... good luck on the forum war everyone... I updated as much as I can ( the only thing missing will be the war roster and the 6th shoddy contestant ). I got Void on the roster for who's going to be in the war... best of luck
Old 07-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
Alright guys I'm going.... good luck on the forum war everyone... I updated as much as I can ( the only thing missing will be the war roster and the 6th shoddy contestant ). I got Void on the roster for who's going to be in the war... best of luck
Sounds great. Only one more spot to fill then today. After-wards, I can make the matches if you guys want, as Green is going to be out of town, but if you really think I'm going to rig this... (I haven't even versed over half your roster), we can get a third party person to do it...
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:21 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

/merevivesthread

WAR XI Team: .
Old 07-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Wizard Offline

Send a message via AIM to Wizard

since my last test match was cut short i'm still waiting for a re-match...if my other tester can't do it is there any others?

Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
White FC 2624 2821 5234
White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
Elite 4 of the TUN League
Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness
Closed Thread