Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:51 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: SSBB Tier List V.4

Mmm, well, you do know that haters are gonna hate lol. Not to say brawl or melee is better though. They both have things that make them fun. But then again, all of you hardcore melee fans take it too far with your constant whinning about brawl sucks cause yadda yadda yadda. So what? Just keep to yourself. Some people like brawl, some people like melee some like both lol. It's like, no one wants hear about why brawl sucks and melee is superior. Just go back to your wavedashing and stuff and like not whine about it :/

As for Dylan. Yeah, even though toon link is a clone, it doesn't mean he has to suck. They gave link a terrible recovery, he has a heck of a lot better DI, but he's not as fast and has terrible MUs. Which are all places Tink excels.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 07-27-2010, 12:20 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe2 View Post
If you're kicking @ss with Link its simply because the people you play are garbage. Then agian this game overall is garbage, Melee4Life

Try me, I dare you.

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 07-27-2010, 12:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Can I try you?

Old 07-27-2010, 12:52 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Dunsparce View Post
Can I try you?
Some time this week during the day if you want

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 07-27-2010, 12:54 AM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

If anyone wants to play me at brawl im good every day but Tuesday and Wednesday of this week just IM or Vm me and Ill give you my FC and whatnot.

~JKJesse~
Old 07-27-2010, 01:00 AM

Same here, but fellers, Imma let you know that I'm about to be power ranked in a state that is above average. So it means something... Just not as much as like in SoCal lol

Old 07-27-2010, 04:20 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Looks like the broad "high, middle, low" tiers are pretty much entirely stable now, with few fluctuations and "huge jumps" between the tiers. Aside from that, the list looks pretty solid.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:05 AM

As much as I agree, there's been a lot of changes in characters metagames. But, it's still close.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Moe2 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Dunsparce View Post
Mmm, well, you do know that haters are gonna hate lol. Not to say brawl or melee is better though. They both have things that make them fun. But then again, all of you hardcore melee fans take it too far with your constant whinning about brawl sucks cause yadda yadda yadda. So what? Just keep to yourself. Some people like brawl, some people like melee some like both lol. It's like, no one wants hear about why brawl sucks and melee is superior. Just go back to your wavedashing and stuff and like not whine about it :/

As for Dylan. Yeah, even though toon link is a clone, it doesn't mean he has to suck. They gave link a terrible recovery, he has a heck of a lot better DI, but he's not as fast and has terrible MUs. Which are all places Tink excels.
Its the fact that Brawl Replaced Melee, Brawl can be what ever it wants to be. But when it replaces the 1 game that I truly liked... it hurts :(
Also as a side note, the people who don't know why meta is Top and Link is bottom, those are the same people who are telling me that Brawl is a much better game than Melee >_<

Last edited by Moe2; 07-28-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:57 PM

If you've been watching big tourneys like Bio 4 and apex etc, you'd know that Melee is still very popular. You'd know that Brawl hardly got replaced.