Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 10:44 PM
EnteiGirl8425 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Most Memorable Quotes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
Ah, but I could be considered a unique Pokeshipper in that respect. For I do not believe that they need to kiss, get married, or anything of that nature. I do acknowledge the special bond that they have though, and there is quite a bit of evidence that never happened with later female protagonists.

They technically did proclaim there feelings for each other in the episode she left the show. I mean, for God's sakes Rachael Lillis sang a song!
I'd have to say:
James of Team Rocket: Drat. We just wasted this whole episode cheering for the good guys.

It's so funny!! it was in one of the episodes in 1998. *sigh* those were the good old days.
FONT="Century Gothic"]"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?" ~Xemnas
Old 06-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

The older shows (1997-2004) were fun. They were exciting, entertaining, taught important morals, had comedy, and even romance (omg! in as anime? no way!). The newer stuff, while teaching virtues still exists, they do not come up as often as they should. No comedy resides in the show, and no romance what so ever. Though watching Ash's @$$ getting handed to by an anime Justin Bieber is pretty awesome (Paul lol)...

Ahh, yes, the good old days. Amen...
Old 06-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
The older shows (1997-2004) were fun. They were exciting, entertaining, taught important morals, had comedy, and even romance (omg! in as anime? no way!). The newer stuff, while teaching virtues still exists, they do not come up as often as they should. No comedy resides in the show, and no romance what so ever. Though watching Ash's @$$ getting handed to by an anime Justin Bieber is pretty awesome (Paul lol)...

Ahh, yes, the good old days. Amen...
I'll have to disagree with you there.

The anime has actually gotten better. Sure, the atmosphere isn't there anymore, but it is still better. The characters have gotten background and have a personality rather than a few lines they say and then move onto the next gym.

If you ask anyone with more than half a mind that has actually been following the new anime, they will tell you that they are getting better and better.

But we will also say that adding too many characters is just bad. And taking away good characters like Ash, Brock, Misty and Tracy are just as bad.

/smallnotrreallyrantkindofthing

|thedynamicduo|
Old 08-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Alonso Offline

Send a message via AIM to Alonso

Hey guys. Been away for a while.

Although I'm not a big fan of the newer show I still try to watch it. The new season started a few weeks ago but it started off with contests, I believe. So I just ignored those until gyms or bad guys come along.
Go to the Anime section

Old 08-30-2010, 03:49 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

From the Movie with Jirachi and everybody else:

Quote:
*Jirachi opens it's 'true eye' and a beam of awesomeness shoots towards the sky*
Meowth: Do you see that?!
Jessie: Do you think I'm blind?
James: That would explain the hair...
Old 09-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Alonso Offline

Send a message via AIM to Alonso

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
From the Movie with Jirachi and everybody else:
laughed my ass off...
Go to the Anime section