Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 09-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
W-What. It's fake?
ngh. ; A ;

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Where'd you see that?
Old 09-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Disco Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Also, that Koromori evo isn't up my alley, so I'm glad it's fake. Really though, I probably won't bother with one unless the evo is badass anyways, so it doesn't really matter lol.
K-Kid best be lyin'. ; A ;
Old 09-06-2010, 05:08 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

Rawr, that really sucks! I wanted that to be Koromori's evo! ;~;

Edit: I also heard that there will be a new cat for this region, like Meowth for Kanto, Skitty for Hoenn, & Glameow for Sinnoh. It's supposed to be purple.. I guess? I dunno, but if its a good Mon then I'll catch it!

Edit... again: So I THINK I may have found Kibago's evo, if you look at Ononokusu's face close up on Bulbapedia, they have a close up pic, it also has a thing in it's mouth like how Kibago has a tusk-like thing. Except insteak of a tusk, it's a blade! :O
One last Edit: I found something that reminds me of a Pachi-pre evo. I know it's fake but still! Look at it! >.<

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/300W...okeFaktory.jpg

Last edited by dimondgirlofthefuture; 09-06-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:34 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Well, guess what? According to bulbapedia, we only have ten days before Black and White comes out in Japan! :D Then, we can get a good taste of what new mons they're gonna throw at us ^^

And we can be certain about those evos ^^'

Old 09-07-2010, 07:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I'm not sure if I want the evos to be real xD

Tsutaja's is pretty cool, but I was hoping it'd wouldn't actually be a snake. Then again, it is a "grass snake Pokemon" so expected that anyway. I like the middle evo (seems to be a running theme for me xD) so I probably won't evolve it past that. =)

Mijumaru's final evo looks completely out of place, but by itself, I think it looks the coolest out of the three.

Don't like Pokabu's middle evo. The final one's okay. I think it's just that goofy face that bugs me. xD

It's so exciting that the games are going to be released soon. I think I might stop checking news when they are, though. I'd like the rest of the Pokemon to be surprises. Gotta have something interesting to look forward to when they're finally released out here. xD
Old 09-07-2010, 08:05 PM

It's official, I'm sticking with Mijumaru for my starter, I guess it's a thing for me to pick either water or fire types. I like how Miju's final evo looks totally different & epic from it's pre-evo's. It just reminds me of a narwhal/otter, I can see where the otter comes it also :D
EDIT: You guys do realize that Minezumi & it's evo are just another Bidoof right? I mean look at it, it reminds me of a rabid Bidoof actually

Last edited by dimondgirlofthefuture; 09-07-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
You guys do realize that Minezumi & it's evo are just another Bidoof right? I mean look at it, it reminds me of a rabid Bidoof actually
Yes, I think we all realize. It looks like it could be a tiny bit more useful but I doubt if it will really be that amazing for any competitive battling.

Waruvial 2177
Old 09-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Sarah, I think Taja's final evo was supposed to be more like a basilisk or Quetzalcoatl, not an actual snake. I hope that's what the official final form is like; hell, I hope it's Draconic period XD.

GAH I CAN'T WAIT!!! The day is coming, people! *Runs around shrieking crazily.* I, for one, am not going to be one of the people who stop looking at stuff once the game is released. Well, all I really wanna know are the Mon and their info (moves, Abilities, evos, that sort of thing). Towns and Gyms and other such mechanics I might avoid so the game will be more of a surprise when I get it next year.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Quote:
Sarah, I think Taja's final evo was supposed to be more like a basilisk or Quetzalcoatl, not an actual snake. I hope that's what the official final form is like; hell, I hope it's Draconic period XD.

GAH I CAN'T WAIT!!! The day is coming, people! *Runs around shrieking crazily.* I, for one, am not going to be one of the people who stop looking at stuff once the game is released. Well, all I really wanna know are the Mon and their info (moves, Abilities, evos, that sort of thing). Towns and Gyms and other such mechanics I might avoid so the game will be more of a surprise when I get it next year.
Speaking of new stuff, how many new Pokemon do you think there might be?
Old 09-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

There will be about 156 Pokemon in the Isshu Dex, counting Vicinti, #000.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:45 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Knowing gamefreak they are gonna make it so you can't trade or battle with these games and d/p/p or hg/ss. all these new pokemon, pretty soon we will be up to our necks in them lol

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 09-08-2010, 06:11 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:

Haha I know, but I was hoping for something more dinosaur-ific. It still looks cool though. xD
Old 09-08-2010, 11:49 AM
SuperSaiyajin4Gengar Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:

Maybe it's final evo has to be Grass/Dragon and that would be great.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:24 PM

That, my friend, would be totally awesome. And yes, Minezumi looks much more interesting & useful than Bidoof
Old 09-08-2010, 05:44 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

From Serebii:
Quote:
Japanese video game publication Famitsu has published their review of the new games; Pokémon Black & Pokémon White, which are due for release next saturday in Japan. This review gave the games a perfect score of 40/40, based on four reviewers giving it 10 each with the reviewers praising the approach to making things fresh. This makes Black & White the first Pokémon games to reach this perfect score and to compare with the previous generation, Diamond & Pearl got 35/40, Platinum got 36/40 and HeartGold/SoulSilver got 37/40. Our coverage of these highly anticipated games will begin next week

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†