Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias4Ever View Post
I'm sorry, but I came to this shop to request for some sprites I can't find anywhere else, but if you want me to leave so much, I'll leave and look for another shop to request...
It would just solve this problem. I'm not saying I want you to leave.

(*sigh* I try saying something nice and it turns out all wrong....)

Spoiler:
Old 09-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
It would just solve this problem. I'm not saying I want you to leave.

(*sigh* I try saying something nice and it turns out all wrong....)
I came to this shop to ask for a cute pillow and inferno of Latias... v.v I just saw the rings thing and that's why I asked for the recolour request... v.v Then the problem began when you took over 2 days for it... v_v Then the arguing began... I'm not saying it's your fault... But I kinda had a good reason to complaining about the request being late... So I kinda didn't deserve that "warning" from Tokyo... v.v But if I'm not welcome here anymore and I can't get the pillow and inferno anymore, I'll go somewhere else... Sorry for bothering anyone here...
Old 09-10-2010, 01:57 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
You shouldn't blame people for that... They could have school and stuff... And besides, you have been having requests lately... Or did you not see Infernape's request..? And can you please tell me if you could show me the Pillow you said you had done already?

I really don't see why you continue with the closing thing, the arguing has stopped, why don't you just continue making the requests you get and forget about all of this? Again, people don't have to request all the time, they have RL stuff, like school, and this thread isn't the only place in the Internet, so they don't have to be here all the time, do they?

Again, please don't close this shop just because it doesn't get many requests, people have other places to, especially IRL, and this isn't the only sprite shop either, so please reconsider...

And this isn't supposed to put the shop down, it's supposed to make you realise that people shouldn't request every time... I hope you don't take it badly...
Look, lisen to the Co-owner, read the rules, and I might not ban you from the new thread. I know people have Real life issues, but I see many active requesters online whenever I am on, and most of them go to Snorunt's just because they don't like my spriteing style, or something like that.

I also see many active spriters, such as Gaygar Rocks, Speed-X, and Blank online a lot. Real life isn't the only thing in the world, you know. Well, I guess it used to be, but now Internet and Phones and DSi's have came in, starting to take over the world. Such as mine. I have seen the requests, but most include flaming, or rule-breaking. Only like...two or three didn't. I don't count a single one with flaming.

I can close the thread if I want. I have made up my mind. I am making a new thread, and you are not helping at all.

I will post the request in my new thread, wich I will be making after I finish this little, or big, post.

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I came to this shop to request for some sprites I can't find anywhere else, but if you want me to leave so much, I'll leave and look for another shop to request...
Well then I guess you can do so, becaue this, too, is sort of putting the shop down. Your making meh cry even!

Quote:
I came to this shop to ask for a cute pillow and inferno of Latias... v.v I just saw the rings thing and that's why I asked for the recolour request... v.v Then the problem began when you took over 2 days for it... v_v Then the arguing began... I'm not saying it's your fault... But I kinda had a good reason to complaining about the request being late... So I kinda didn't deserve that "warning" from Tokyo... v.v But if I'm not welcome here anymore and I can't get the pillow and inferno anymore, I'll go somewhere else... Sorry for bothering anyone here...
Well then mabey you should have thought before complaining, eh? And the rings are not used any more. It is just too much work, and I can't take it. And anyway, Dm asked nicely if she could do it, wich she is allowed to do, being a worker here. And you did deserve the warning, for I did not start the argument, rather I just tried to protect our shop from being put on fire by Retro Smasher. I might take away the ban/warning if you don't argue in this shop, or any other shop of mine, ever again.

Please lock this thread. I'm making a new one, anyway.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Look, lisen to the Co-owner, read the rules, and I might not ban you from the new thread. I know people have Real life issues, but I see many active requesters online whenever I am on, and most of them go to Snorunt's just because they don't like my spriteing style, or something like that.

I also see many active spriters, such as Gaygar Rocks, Speed-X, and Blank online a lot. Real life isn't the only thing in the world, you know. Well, I guess it used to be, but now Internet and Phones and DSi's have came in, starting to take over the world. Such as mine. I have seen the requests, but most include flaming, or rule-breaking. Only like...two or three didn't. I don't count a single one with flaming.

I can close the thread if I want. I have made up my mind. I am making a new thread, and you are not helping at all.

I will post the request in my new thread, wich I will be making after I finish this little, or big, post.

Well then I guess you can do so, becaue this, too, is sort of putting the shop down. Your making meh cry even!

Well then mabey you should have thought before complaining, eh? And the rings are not used any more. It is just too much work, and I can't take it. And anyway, Dm asked nicely if she could do it, wich she is allowed to do, being a worker here. And you did deserve the warning, for I did not start the argument, rather I just tried to protect our shop from being put on fire by Retro Smasher. I might take away the ban/warning if you don't argue in this shop, or any other shop of mine, ever again.

Please lock this thread. I'm making a new one, anyway.
*Sighs.* Ok... I told DM she could make the recolour... But as I said... She took over 2 days to do it... And I still haven't seen it... But ok... I won't argue in the new shop... But most likely I won't be going there so I can't do anything bad... I'm sorry if I'm kind of a troublemaker... v.v
Old 09-10-2010, 02:13 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
*Sighs.* Ok... I told DM she could make the recolour... But as I said... She took over 2 days to do it... And I still haven't seen it... But ok... I won't argue in the new shop... But most likely I won't be going there so I can't do anything bad... I'm sorry if I'm kind of a troublemaker... v.v
*Unbans* Naw, it's Ok. Just, try not to complain, but say something like 'Hey, could someone do my request? It has been (Number of days here), and I really want it.'

I would do the request then.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
*Unbans* Naw, it's Ok. Just, try not to complain, but say something like 'Hey, could someone do my request? It has been (Number of days here), and I really want it.'

I would do the request then.
Ok... Thanks...
Old 09-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

When did I get a request?

Spoiler:
Old 09-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
When did I get a request?
Here. You asked if you could make the recolour instead of Tokyo, and I said yes...
Old 09-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
I'm making a new thread. Kumori will let meh keep the acceptance, and after I make the new thread, this thread will need to be locked.

We don't do scratch sprites, and the only person who can hasn't been seen in a while. But I could scratch off the head, and that odd spike in the way if you wish (I'm not a pro at scratching, trust me).
That would be great. Thanks

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 09-10-2010, 04:00 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned

did my request get done, while i was gone like 2 pages were added xD!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Closed by request of owner.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Closed Thread