Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old 09-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias4Ever View Post
I'm sorry, but I came to this shop to request for some sprites I can't find anywhere else, but if you want me to leave so much, I'll leave and look for another shop to request...
It would just solve this problem. I'm not saying I want you to leave.

(*sigh* I try saying something nice and it turns out all wrong....)
__________________

Spoiler:
  #137  
Old 09-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Latias4Ever's Avatar
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 101
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
It would just solve this problem. I'm not saying I want you to leave.

(*sigh* I try saying something nice and it turns out all wrong....)
I came to this shop to ask for a cute pillow and inferno of Latias... v.v I just saw the rings thing and that's why I asked for the recolour request... v.v Then the problem began when you took over 2 days for it... v_v Then the arguing began... I'm not saying it's your fault... But I kinda had a good reason to complaining about the request being late... So I kinda didn't deserve that "warning" from Tokyo... v.v But if I'm not welcome here anymore and I can't get the pillow and inferno anymore, I'll go somewhere else... Sorry for bothering anyone here...
  #138  
Old 09-10-2010, 01:57 AM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias4Ever View Post
You shouldn't blame people for that... They could have school and stuff... And besides, you have been having requests lately... Or did you not see Infernape's request..? And can you please tell me if you could show me the Pillow you said you had done already?

I really don't see why you continue with the closing thing, the arguing has stopped, why don't you just continue making the requests you get and forget about all of this? Again, people don't have to request all the time, they have RL stuff, like school, and this thread isn't the only place in the Internet, so they don't have to be here all the time, do they?

Again, please don't close this shop just because it doesn't get many requests, people have other places to, especially IRL, and this isn't the only sprite shop either, so please reconsider...

And this isn't supposed to put the shop down, it's supposed to make you realise that people shouldn't request every time... I hope you don't take it badly...
Look, lisen to the Co-owner, read the rules, and I might not ban you from the new thread. I know people have Real life issues, but I see many active requesters online whenever I am on, and most of them go to Snorunt's just because they don't like my spriteing style, or something like that.

I also see many active spriters, such as Gaygar Rocks, Speed-X, and Blank online a lot. Real life isn't the only thing in the world, you know. Well, I guess it used to be, but now Internet and Phones and DSi's have came in, starting to take over the world. Such as mine. I have seen the requests, but most include flaming, or rule-breaking. Only like...two or three didn't. I don't count a single one with flaming.

I can close the thread if I want. I have made up my mind. I am making a new thread, and you are not helping at all.

I will post the request in my new thread, wich I will be making after I finish this little, or big, post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias4Ever View Post
I'm sorry, but I came to this shop to request for some sprites I can't find anywhere else, but if you want me to leave so much, I'll leave and look for another shop to request...
Well then I guess you can do so, becaue this, too, is sort of putting the shop down. Your making meh cry even!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias4Ever View Post
I came to this shop to ask for a cute pillow and inferno of Latias... v.v I just saw the rings thing and that's why I asked for the recolour request... v.v Then the problem began when you took over 2 days for it... v_v Then the arguing began... I'm not saying it's your fault... But I kinda had a good reason to complaining about the request being late... So I kinda didn't deserve that "warning" from Tokyo... v.v But if I'm not welcome here anymore and I can't get the pillow and inferno anymore, I'll go somewhere else... Sorry for bothering anyone here...
Well then mabey you should have thought before complaining, eh? And the rings are not used any more. It is just too much work, and I can't take it. And anyway, Dm asked nicely if she could do it, wich she is allowed to do, being a worker here. And you did deserve the warning, for I did not start the argument, rather I just tried to protect our shop from being put on fire by Retro Smasher. I might take away the ban/warning if you don't argue in this shop, or any other shop of mine, ever again.

Please lock this thread. I'm making a new one, anyway.
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
  #139  
Old 09-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Latias4Ever's Avatar
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 101
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Look, lisen to the Co-owner, read the rules, and I might not ban you from the new thread. I know people have Real life issues, but I see many active requesters online whenever I am on, and most of them go to Snorunt's just because they don't like my spriteing style, or something like that.

I also see many active spriters, such as Gaygar Rocks, Speed-X, and Blank online a lot. Real life isn't the only thing in the world, you know. Well, I guess it used to be, but now Internet and Phones and DSi's have came in, starting to take over the world. Such as mine. I have seen the requests, but most include flaming, or rule-breaking. Only like...two or three didn't. I don't count a single one with flaming.

I can close the thread if I want. I have made up my mind. I am making a new thread, and you are not helping at all.

I will post the request in my new thread, wich I will be making after I finish this little, or big, post.

Well then I guess you can do so, becaue this, too, is sort of putting the shop down. Your making meh cry even!

Well then mabey you should have thought before complaining, eh? And the rings are not used any more. It is just too much work, and I can't take it. And anyway, Dm asked nicely if she could do it, wich she is allowed to do, being a worker here. And you did deserve the warning, for I did not start the argument, rather I just tried to protect our shop from being put on fire by Retro Smasher. I might take away the ban/warning if you don't argue in this shop, or any other shop of mine, ever again.

Please lock this thread. I'm making a new one, anyway.
*Sighs.* Ok... I told DM she could make the recolour... But as I said... She took over 2 days to do it... And I still haven't seen it... But ok... I won't argue in the new shop... But most likely I won't be going there so I can't do anything bad... I'm sorry if I'm kind of a troublemaker... v.v
  #140  
Old 09-10-2010, 02:13 AM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias4Ever View Post
*Sighs.* Ok... I told DM she could make the recolour... But as I said... She took over 2 days to do it... And I still haven't seen it... But ok... I won't argue in the new shop... But most likely I won't be going there so I can't do anything bad... I'm sorry if I'm kind of a troublemaker... v.v
*Unbans* Naw, it's Ok. Just, try not to complain, but say something like 'Hey, could someone do my request? It has been (Number of days here), and I really want it.'

I would do the request then.
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
  #141  
Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Latias4Ever's Avatar
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 101
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
*Unbans* Naw, it's Ok. Just, try not to complain, but say something like 'Hey, could someone do my request? It has been (Number of days here), and I really want it.'

I would do the request then.
Ok... Thanks...
  #142  
Old 09-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

When did I get a request?
__________________

Spoiler:
  #143  
Old 09-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Latias4Ever's Avatar
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 101
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
When did I get a request?
Here. You asked if you could make the recolour instead of Tokyo, and I said yes...
  #144  
Old 09-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
I'm making a new thread. Kumori will let meh keep the acceptance, and after I make the new thread, this thread will need to be locked.



We don't do scratch sprites, and the only person who can hasn't been seen in a while. But I could scratch off the head, and that odd spike in the way if you wish (I'm not a pro at scratching, trust me).
That would be great. Thanks
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
  #145  
Old 09-10-2010, 04:00 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

did my request get done, while i was gone like 2 pages were added xD!
  #146  
Old 09-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Tokyo and Sakuya's sprite shop!

Closed by request of owner.

-- Locked
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com