Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 01:12 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
So part two is up. Glad to see. Monk what I meant was for you to have a hyper link in your Sig ( just one). From there the hyper link will have the different links to the chapters as single post.

See eff it, its too hard for me to explain, ill do it for you sometime lol. Just keep working as you are. And good job againy
are you free to chat over chat box right now ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-26-2010, 01:17 AM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
are you free to chat over chat box right now ?
send link to chatbox please...unless it's on the front page
Old 09-26-2010, 01:32 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
send link to chatbox please...unless it's on the front page
http://xat.com/LaughingMansSociety
sorry my sig got to big

Old 09-26-2010, 02:57 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Chapter 3 is here finally guys!

Spoiler:
Chapter 3
NOTE: Talk to the Hiker that is in the gateway that is between Yaguruma Forest & Sky Arrow Bridge. He will give you Quick Claw.
------------------------------------
Hiun City

EVENT Battle
Plasma Grunt

Pokemon Trainers
Dancer Mickey
Yanappu[Lv. 21]

Dancer Edmond
Hiyappu[Lv. 21]

Dancer Raymond
Baoppu[Lv. 21]

Items
Leaf Stone/Fire Stone/Water Stone(only one of them), Rest(TM 44), Flash(TM 70), Lemonade, Amulet Coin, Attract(TM 45), Smoke Ball

NOTE: You receive the Elemental Stone on the first dock that is near the entrance. A scientist will ask you which monkey do you have(Yanappu/Baoppu/Hiyappu; in this order), whichever one you choose, he will give you that item.
There is a building on the Main Street(I am calling the same street that has the PokeCenter Main Street, XD) that is called Battle Company let’s head there for some battles and nice items. It’s the building that’s on the left of the Pokemon Center.
----------------------------------------
Battle Company[BC]

NOTE: You’ll know you’re in the Battle Company Building when an old man wearing green spots you, talk to you for a brief moment and then runs up the elevator. Let’s investigate each floor.

Floor 47

Pokemon Trainers
Office Lady Michiko
Haaderia[Lv. 19]

Salary Man Katsunori
Dokkoraa[Lv. 19]

Office Lady Momoko
Churine[Lv. 18], Monmen[Lv. 18]

Scientist Naoyuki
Dangoro[Lv. 19]

Salary Man Hironobu
Basurao[Lv. 17], Basurao[Lv. 17], Basurao[Lv. 17]

Item
Quick Ball, Timer Ball, Revive, Scope Lens

NOTE: Talk to the businessman that’s on the right of Michiko and you’ll get a Quick Ball & Timer Ball. Item in left corner is a Revive. The scientist will give you Scope Lens that is by himself in the right corner.

Floor 55

Salary Man Kazuya
Koromori[Lv. 20]

Researcher Akari
Munna[Lv. 20]

Scientist Steve
Kurumiru[Lv. 20]

Businessman Kouichi
Baoppu[Lv. 19], Hiyappu[Lv. 19], Yanappu[Lv. 19]

Janitor Shinosuke
Yabukuron[Lv. 20], Chillarmy[Lv. 20]

Item
Hyper Potion, EXP Share

NOTE: What? It’s actually a Janitor?! What is he doing sitting at the desk, XD? Beating him will get you EXP Share.
-----------------------------------
Okay, for the streets on this city, I will be labeling them by numbers. 1, 2, 3, and 4. 4 will be the one that is the farthest from the gateway entrance and 1 will be the closest.
On Street 1, inside the building on the left, there is a woman that is willing to massage your pokemon. This is great for people that have Koromories and Kurumayus that they want to evolve. On floor 11 of that building, if you talk to the Hiker, you will get Rest(TM 44).
Street 2 doesn’t have anything important that I know of at the moment. I do know on Tuesdays you can buy Hiun Ice Cream from the parlor that is standing on the side of this street.
Street 3 is actually an alley, XD. You get Flash from here when a man jumps out to try and scare you. The building that’s in the alley is a Bar. If you talk to the Bar Man, he will give you Lemonade.
Street 4 is the street that has the Gym. There’s also a building here where you will confront Team Plasma.
The Square(or circle, haha): This area is where the 4 streets connect. Talk to the dancer, he will ask you if you want to battle. After doing that, he will ask you if you can find his other 2 dancing friends for him(they look exactly the same). One is in the alley(street 3). And the last one is on one of the docks. He is on dock 4(second dock from the farthest left, or you could just go down the alley, and it’s that very dock that is below you). They give you the Amulet Coin for reuniting them.
Final Area: Okay, let’s go the street that takes us to the gateway of Route 4. Here we can get a few more items. First go the first building on the right. Talk to the security guard that is blocking the elevator. He’ll let you pass after talking to someone from upstairs. Talk to the girl in the center of the room and you’ll get Attract(TM 45). The building on the left has the Nickname changer inside. He’s the bald man. Let’s head to the buiding on the upper right now. Talk to the scientist on the 1st floor and he’ll give you the Evolution Stone(VERY useful!).

Now: There’s nothing else to do but to go to the gym, XD. But once you step at the entrance you get stopped by Cheren(he’s coming out of the gym), and soon afterwards Arti is running out. Something is going on, we have to head to the dock in the middle. After plot details, head left and you’ll see Arti scouting to see where the Plasma Grunt ran off to. Follow him.
---------------------------
EVENT Battle
Plasma Grunt
Meguroko[Lv. 17], Meguroko[Lv. 17]

NOTE: an easy battle, they just like lowering your accuracy.
---------------------------
NOTE: After plot details with Plasma, Iris gives you a Yache Berry and leaves with Bell. The item on the floor is Smoke Ball. Okay, now we can face the Gym leader, XD!
----------------------------------
Hiun City Gym

Pokemon Trainers
Clown Jack
Kurumiru[Lv. 20], Fushide[Lv. 20]

Clown Kerry
Kurumiru[Lv. 20], Ishizumai[Lv. 20]

Clown Rick
Kurumiru[Lv. 21]

Clown Yousuke
Fushide[Lv. 20], Kurumiru[Lv. 20]
-------------------------------------
EVENT Battle
Arti
Hoiiga[Lv. 21], Ishizumai[Lv. 21], Hahakomori[Lv. 23]

NOTE: Very easy battle. Any pokemon with supereffective moves will do.
You receive the Beetle Badge and Bug Resistance(TM 76).

Once you leave you get a call from your Live Caster. It’s from Bell telling you to meet her at the gateway that leads to Route 4. Well, this is the end of Chapter 3.

CHAPTER 3 CLEAR!!

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough

Last edited by megamonk4; 10-02-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:12 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
Mystery, I wish you were on a few hours ago when I posted it up, XD. I stopped, XD. Chapter 3 and 4 will have to be skipped unfortunately. I'll be sure to do 5 though.

Important Items in Chapter 3
Evolution Stone
EXP Share
Rest (TM 44)
Attract(TM 45)

All are in Hiun City.

I guess I could continue in Chapter 4 as I'm still near the beginning of what I would consider Chapter 4. I'll just list the important items like I did for Chapter 3. If you need help finding them. Let me know.
hey do you want to help me work on a new tourny ? your last idea was good

Old 09-26-2010, 03:14 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
hey do you want to help me work on a new tourny ? your last idea was good
Sure! I was looking for a chance to start something up again, .

Old 09-26-2010, 03:31 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Sure! I was looking for a chance to start something up again, .
great, send me some ideas :)
ive been trying to work on something but life is distracting we need some small tournies to get people back into the swing

Old 09-26-2010, 04:04 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
great, send me some ideas :)
ive been trying to work on something but life is distracting we need some small tournies to get people back into the swing
How creative can I get? My last tourney I didn't think was too hard to complete, but it didn't go so well, xD.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:10 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
How creative can I get? My last tourney I didn't think was too hard to complete, but it didn't go so well, xD.
well i would give you the for warning that most people havent been battling in awhile..youll have to make it something for shoddy/po and wifi..because at least 5 people cant use wifi..
you could be creative just take into account the lack of battles. simple at first would be good. after that you can add more

Old 09-26-2010, 04:20 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
well i would give you the for warning that most people havent been battling in awhile..youll have to make it something for shoddy/po and wifi..because at least 5 people cant use wifi..
you could be creative just take into account the lack of battles. simple at first would be good. after that you can add more
Alright, I'll think of something to put together for you, .

Old 09-26-2010, 04:24 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Alright, I'll think of something to put together for you, .
thats awesome thanks man

Old 09-26-2010, 05:29 AM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

EEEEEE!!!! my copy will be here in a few days =)
Old 09-26-2010, 05:58 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Chapter 4 is up and ready for action, :D

Spoiler:
Route 4

EVENT Battle
Bell
Cheren

Pokemon
Zuruggu[Lv. 15-18], Meguroko[Lv. 15-18], Darumakka[Lv. 15-18]

Pokemon Trainers
Fisherman Toshihiro
Basurao[Lv. 18], Basurao[Lv. 18]

Fisherman Norimasa
Basurao[Lv. 16], Basurao[Lv. 16], Basurao[Lv. 16], Basurao[Lv. 16]

Parasol Lady Koharu
Otamaro[Lv. 18], Otamaro[Lv. 18]

Miner Gansuke
Dangoro[Lv. 17], Dangoro[Lv. 17], Dokkoraa[Lv. 17]

Miner Tetsuzou
Dokkoraa[Lv. 19]

-On main road of Route 8
Backpacker Kiin
Darumakka[Lv. 19]

Backpacker Anna
Monmen[Lv. 19]

Backpacker Ayumi
Chirune[Lv. 18]

Backpacker Kuniyuki
Shimama[Lv. 19]
-At this point we’re heading left towards Resort Desert.

Miner Scott
Dangoro[Lv. 18], Dokkoraa[Lv. 18]

Miner Zack
Dokkoraa[Lv. 19]

-When heading back to main path to go to Raimon City
Backpacker Susumu
Mamepato[Lv. 19]

Item
X Accuracy, Great Ball, Hyper Potion, Torment(TM 41), Burn Heal, Ether, Super Potion, Dig(TM 28)
EVENT Battle
Bell
Haaderia[Lv. 18], Munna[Lv. 18], Yanappu/Baoppu/Hiyappu[Lv. 18], Janobii/Chaobu/Futachimaru[Lv. 20]

NOTE: Bell has 2 new pokes with her now. Remember that Munna that ran to Bell? It was her’s. Well, now we get to fight against it from this point forward. She now has her elemental monkey too. She still likes to use those potions to try and save her pokemon.
-------------------------------------------
NOTE: There’s a house that heals your pokemon while you’re out here. Head all the way left and you can fight the fishermen and miners out here. At the end of this Detour, you’ll get Torment(TM 41). Now let’s get on the main path, and we’ll find Cheren. He wants to battle.
-------------------------------
EVENT Battle
Cheren
Mamepato[Lv. 20], Reparudasu[Lv. 20], Yanappu/Baoppu/Hiyappu[Lv. 20], Janobii/Chaobu/Futachimaru[Lv. 22]

NOTE: Starter can be annoying since they are holding a Sitrus Berry, but other than that, this should be pretty easy. Sandstorm doesn’t help since it’s wearing down your team.
------------------------------------
NOTE: Okay, we’re going to make a detour to Resort Desort first before we head to Raimon City. You see the Miner that is spinning around? We’re going that direction. Make sure you enter the house at the left to get Dig(TM 28). The house is just before the path under the highway to get to Resort Desert. There’s also a Pink-Clothed, Blonde-haired woman. Once you cross under the highway, you’re in Resort Desert!
----------------------------------------
Resort Desert

Pokemon
Zuruggu[Lv. 19-22], Meguroko[Lv. 19-22], Darumakka[Lv. 19-22], Ishizumai[Lv. 19-22], Marakacchi[Lv. 20], Shinporah[Lv. 20]

Pokemon Trainers
Doctor Tatsurou
Yuniran[Lv. 23]
-Heals you anytime

Backpacker Yuusaku
Hatohbo[Lv. 23]

Backpacker Masayuki
Ishizumai[Lv. 23]

Psychic Shun
Yuniran[Lv. 23], Koromori[Lv. 23]

Pokemon Ranger Maylene
Koaruhii[Lv. 24]

Pokemon Ranger Shinichi
Darumakka[Lv. 23], Shimama[Lv. 23]

Backpacker Kaori
Miruhog[Lv. 23]

Psychic Rou
Desumasu[Lv. 22], Munna[Lv. 22]

Psychic Nozomi
Gochimu[Lv. 24]

Backpacker Lisa
Marakacchi[Lv. 23]

Items
Fire Stone, Rock Tomb(TM 39), Black Glasses, Star Dust, Soft Sand, Fresh Water, Super Potion, Heart Scale
NOTE: Talk to guy that look like a security guard to get the item Soft Sand. Rock Tomb located at the lower right side of the Resort Desert. Once you face everyone, let’s head to Ancient Castle to get a few things.

------------------------------
Ancient Castle

Pokemon
Meguroko[Lv. 19-22], Desumasu[Lv. 19-22]

Pokemon Trainer
Psychic Saito
Shinporaa[Lv. 24]

Psychic Inori
Koromori[Lv. 23], Munna[Lv. 23]

Item
Shell Fossil/Wing Fossil, Revive
NOTE: You have to talk to the Backpacker that is on the other side of the sand hole in order to get the Shell/Wing fossil. In order to pass the sand hole, you must WALK instead of run over the sand hole. You can walk all over it except the hole itself. In order to revive the fossil you must go to the Shippou City Museum and talk to one of the people that are behind the desk. Purotooga/Aaken will be on Lv. 25 when you receive them. If you do fall in one of the holes, you’ll find a Revive.
There’s nothing more we can do here until later. And we’ve basically done everything we can here. So let’s head to Raimon City now, :D.
When you make it to the gateway, Professor Araragi is there. She gives you an Ultra Ball.
------------------------------
Raimon City

EVENT Battle
Plasma Grunt

TMs for Sale
Frustration(TM 21), Return(TM 27), Thunderwave(TM 73), Gyro Ball(TM 74), Light Screen(TM 16), Safe Guard(TM 20), Reflect(TM 33)

Item
Bicycle, Battle Recorder, Sun Stone, Strength(HM 04), Soothe Bell, Goods Case, Echo Voice(TM 49), Macho Brace,

EVENT Battle
Plasma Grunt
Miruhog[Lv. 18], Yabukuron[Lv. 18]

NOTE: When you save the man from the Plasma Grunts he gives you the Bicycle. After that walk up to that big building in the center, an Elite Trainer will walk out and hand you the Battle Recorder(also, the building you were walking up to is Battle Subway). An Elite Trainer(upstairs) in the house behind the PokeCenter gives you a Sun Stone. If you go next door, you can receive Strength from an Elite Trainer in this house. An old lady upstairs will give you a Soothe Bell. When Bell takes you to the musical, you get the Goods Case from a Gentleman. If you talk to the girl dressed in white in the corner of the Musical Dome, she will give you Echo Voice. The two domes next to the Musical dome are sports domes. You can battle various athlethes daily for EXP and money. Let’s head over to Route 16(gateway to the right) before we face the gym to battle a few more trainers/get a new pokemon. When you reach the gateway to Route 16, talk to the Black Belt and you will get Macho Brace.
--------------------------------
Route 16

Pokemon
Reparudasu[Lv. 20-22], Chillarmy[Lv. 19-22], Yuniran[Lv. 19-22], Yabukuron[Lv. 19-21], Tabunne[Lv. 19-22](Shaking Grass only), Chillachino[Lv. 20-22](Shaking Grass only), Emonga[Lv. 19-22](Shaking Grass only)

Pokemon Trainer
Police Officer Daniel
Haaderia[Lv. 24]

Bicycler Fuuka
Koaruhii[Lv. 22], Reparudasu[Lv. 22]

Backpacker Akihiro
Moguryuu[Lv. 23]

Backpacker Peter
Zuruggu[Lv. 23]

Backpacker May
Kurumayu[Lv. 23]

Bicycler Hayata
Hoiiga[Lv. 22], Hoiiga[Lv. 22]

Item
Rare Candy, Payback(TM 66), Charcoal,
NOTE: If you go down the grass area the first Backpacker is standing in, you can find a tree to cut down and find the item, Rare Candy. It appears that HMs no longer require a Badge to work beforehand. So you can use Strength instantaneously to push that Boulder in to walk in the dark green grass. You’ll find a female Backpacker here and Payback(TM 66), there’s also the held item Charcoal back here(narrow path along fence).
If you go down the grass area that has the male backpacker, it leads to Illusion Forest.
----------------------------------
Illusion Forest

Pokemon
Kurumayu[Lv. 19-22], Hahakomori[Lv. 22](Shaking Grass only), Hatohbo[Lv. 21-22], Fushide[Lv. 19-22], Tabunne[Lv. 19-22](Shaking Grass only)

Item
Big Mushroom

NOTE: Nothing much to do here unless you have the event to get Zoroark. Let’s head over to face the gym leader now.
Raimon City(Continued)

EVENT Battle
N

NOTE: N will meet you at the section where the Gym leader is located. He wants to talk to you about his views. Afterwards you find out that he is a part of the organization, Team Plasma, he will battle you
-----------------------------------
EVENT Battle
N
Meguroko[Lv. 22], Darumakka[Lv. 22], Shinporah[Lv. 22], Zuruggu[Lv. 22]

NOTE: You’ve seen all these pokemon before and should know how to deal with them, :D.

Item
X Att
--------------------------------
Raimon City Gym

EVENT Battle
Kamitsure

Pokemon Trainers
Lady Ayano
Emonga[Lv. 24], Emonga[Lv. 24]

Rich Boy Tomohiro
Shimama[Lv. 25]

Rich Boy Rolland
Shimama[Lv. 24], Shimama[Lv. 24]

Lady Collette
Emonga[Lv. 25]

EVENT
Kamitsure
Emonga[Lv. 25], Emonga[Lv. 25], Zebraika[Lv. 27]

NOTE: If you put up something sturdy against her team of pokemon, she will begin to abuse the move Volt Change. But if you have a ground type you can stop her volt changing. Emongas are annoying for Double teaming and it doesn’t make things better when they suddenly paralyze you either with Spark or their ability Static. As if Shimama needed to get any better, XD(j/k). Good luck with this gym, :D.
Once you beat the gym leader we can head onwards to Route 5. Be prepared cause you have to face Cheren and have a double battle soon afterwards.

CHAPTER 4 CLEAR!!

Last edited by megamonk4; 10-03-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Iceraver101 Offline

Quote:
Alright Mystery, I can get started on Chapter 5 now. You'll have to go blind(sort of) for Chapter 3 and 4.

Important Items
Rock Tomb(TM 39) (In Desert)
Black Glasses (In Desert)
Shell Fossil/Feather Fossil(Ruins, talk to girl, you have to WALK to pass by the hole, on the edge. if you run you will fall into the hole.) NOTE: Shell Fossil is of course the Ancient Turtle, and the Feather Fossil is the Ancient Bird. You can resurrect the fossil in Shippou City Museum by talking to one of the ladies there behind the counter.
Strength HM 4(Raimon City home)
Heal Bell(Raimon City home)
Sun Stone(Raimon City home)
Macho Brace(Gateway on the right that leads to Route 16)
Echo Voice TM 49((Raimon City In Musical Dome, talk to girl in upper right corner)

Grass area on Route 16 lead to Illusion forest.

Can use Route 16/Illusion Forest as an area to level up.
nice monk:P You are slightly awesome for these guides:P

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com
Old 09-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

rough morning guys....not recovered from last nigth

Closed Thread