Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Chansey - #113 (Bold): 20 - 31 / 10 - 29 / 10 - 29 / 0 - 9 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 19

@%*!$?*&@!$K%#? Serene Grace!?!?!?

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:53 PM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Chansey - #113 (Bold): 20 - 31 / 10 - 29 / 10 - 29 / 0 - 9 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 19

@%*!$?*&@!$K%#? Serene Grace!?!?!?

Isn't there a 50% chance that it's ability will change upon Pal Park? Don' throw it away just yet, XD.

EDIT: I may not have to RNG abuse too many pokemon from the Dream World After all, XD. We'll find out soon enough though.

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough

Last edited by megamonk4; 09-30-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Mystery The Fated Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
lol thats a lame reason for not posting more...im not getting it, either is lu1z, eevee, skippy, shiny, broderick, lock, and malo

yicks, how many hours now ?
It's not always best to be on the outside looking in. As ive said before my post are oft overlooked. Not that I care, I just don't see a point in blobing off at the mouth and no one is listening.

Need I gather examples for understandings sake?
Old 09-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
Isn't there a 50% chance that it's ability will change upon Pal Park? Don' throw it away just yet, XD.

EDIT: I may not have to RNG abuse too many pokemon from the Dream World After all, XD. We'll find out soon enough though.
Unfortunately, that only works with XD: Gale of Darkness Pokes.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:22 PM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Unfortunately, that only works with XD: Gale of Darkness Pokes.
It worked when I transfered over Clefairies from Emerald to get Magic Guard, XD. But back then Clefairy only had one ability, XD.

Here goes Chapter 9 part 1. I was hoping to get the last sage in here, but... That will have to wait until I level up more, XD.

Spoiler:
NOTE: After beating the E4 and the final bosses. You return home. Of course, the Platinum Detective returned, and this time he’s taking some criminals to the pent. He asks us to find all the 6(what happened to the 7th one?) Sages of Team Plasma. And that’s what this chapter is going to cover.
When you leave Araragi’s husband comes to give you the National Dex(this doesn’t mean that you have more boxes yet. I believe you need to see all 156 first in order to get that.)
Also: Bell is going to stay home at Konoko Town to help out Professor Araragi. Occasionally, you can battle her in Prof. Araragi’s office. Cheren is heading to Route 5, I guess to evaluate himself as a trainer. When you meet him there, he will talk about being on the last floor of victory road training. Occasionally you will see him there ready to battle you.
Ready?
-----------------------
Route 18
He’s near the area where you obtained Waterfall(HM 05). He gives you Double-Team(TM 32)
-------------------------
Abandoned Lot of Dreams(hidden area!)
NOTE: Do you remember the traffic cone that seemed to block an area that lead to an underground entrance? It’s now open! The next Sage is hiding amongst this place. To warn you ahead of time, suddenly trainers have a MASSIVE boost, they don’t play(as if they ever did, XD). Thankfully, our pokemon can still take them even though they suddenly jumped at least 10 levels.

Basement
Pokemon Trainers
Scientist Gakuji
Drowzee[Lv. 63], Hypno[Lv. 63], Musharna[Lv. 63]

Researcher Chan
Poliwhirl[Lv. 63], Musharna[Lv. 63], Parasect[Lv. 63]

Psychic Nozomu
Beldum[Lv. 63], Metang[Lv. 63], Rankurusu[Lv. 63], Oobemu[Lv. 63]

Researcher Saeko
Jigglypuff[Lv. 64], Musharna[Lv. 64]

Psychic Mirai
Natu[Lv. 64], Bannette[Lv. 64], Xatu[Lv. 64]

Scientist Shinpei
Musharna[Lv. 64], Stantler[Lv. 64]

Psychic Tatsumai
Starmie[Lv. 65], Wobbuffet[Lv. 65]

Item
Twisted Spoon

Outside
NOTE: Sage is out here. He gives you Swords Dance. Keep heading left and you can go downstairs. Going back down will get you Dream Eater(TM 85). I believe the grass area where you picked up Dream Eater is where the special(Dream World) Musharna appears at Lv. 50. I will confirm that eventually.
---------------------------
Ancient Castle
NOTE: @ entrance, Professor Araragi tells you that the Darumas that are dormant near the entrance can now be awakened. These Darumas(Like the Musharna in Abandoned Lot of Dreams) is special. It also has it’s Dream World Ability.
Now, first head back down to the bottom level where there’s nothing but sand. You should see that the molding of the sand has changed on the bottom level to form a hill towards the upper-right that leads to a door. When you enter there, you should see a Plasma Grunt. At first it attempts to run, but then it decides to battle.
Plasma Grunt
Warubiaru[Lv. 64]
To get Earthquake(TM 26), just keep heading left until you reach the end where you have to go up a LOT of stairs(and pointless floors, xD). It will lead you to Earthquake, but go back ALL the way down when you finish, XD. We still didn’t get the Sage. This area is similar to Turnback Cave(you’ll know what I mean when you get here, XD). It’s very confusing, so you’ll have to make it around here on your own. When you find the Sage, he’ll give you Calm Mind(TM 04), and that door he was blocking leads to a Lv. 70 Urugamoth. It really isn’t required to get it if you obtained the egg from the Pokemon Ranger on Route 18 earlier(evolve the darn thing!)
------------------------------------
Freezer Container
The 4th sage is at the same spot they were in, when we first encountered him in this area. He gives you Claw Sharpen(TM 01).
-------------------------
Electric Rock Cave
After this sage, just one to go! He’s located where Shishibiru can only be found in this cave(I hope you remember this, it isn’t too hard. The area is sort of small with only 2 female Elite Trainers). When you do find him, you have to do a back to back battle against 2 plasma grunts.
Plasma Grunt
Miruhog[Lv. 63], Zuruzukin[Lv. 63]

Plasma Grunt
Reparudasu[Lv. 62], Dasutodasu[Lv. 62], Reparudasu[Lv. 62]
-This sage gives you Rock Polish(TM 69

NOTE: We won’t be able to get the last sage just yet until we make it to Black City/White Forest. So now we have to venture on the other side now, .
-------------------------------
Route 11

Pokemon
Baruchai/Washibon[Lv. 47-60], Kirikizan[Lv. 47-60], Komatana[Lv. 47-60], Merobareru[Lv. 47-60], Kaburumo[Lv. 47-60], Emonga[Lv. 47-60](Shaking Grass only), Tabunne[Lv. 47-60](Shaking Grass only)

Pokemon Trainers
Backpacker Takao
Croagunk[Lv. 65]

Pokemon Ranger Yurika
Rapidash[Lv. 64], Cacturne[Lv. 64], Mantine[Lv. 64]
-Leppa Berry

Backpacker Komaki
Snover[Lv. 65]

Pokemon Ranger Yuta
Dewgong[Lv. 64], Pinsir[Lv. 64], Pelipper[Lv. 64]

Item
Hyper Potion, Overheat(TM 50), Protector
NOTE:You need a pokemon with Waterfall to get access to places above and below. Overheat is on the right side of the waterfall above. And down below, you can find a Protector for Rhydons. It’s a short route, but has its highs and lows. I’m only going to list new pokemon only as the list for old gen pokemon added to the routes now will make this hectic, XD!
----------------------------
Village Bridge

Pokemon
A lot[Lv. 47-60]

Pokemon Trainer
Schoolgirl Mariko
Zubat[Lv. 60], Slugma[Lv. 60], Doduo[Lv. 60], Poochyena[Lv. 60], Nosepass[Lv. 60], Electrike[Lv. 60]

Researcher Chie
Morobareru[Lv. 62], Seviper[Lv. 62], Ekans[Lv. 62], Grimer[Lv. 62]

Bakery Yoshie
Combee[Lv. 64], UrsaringLv. 64]

Item
Leftovers, Iron, Ultra Ball
Go down when you enter here. You’ll be on the lower right side of the bridge. You see like a trashcan. If you press A there, you will get Leftovers.
-------------------
Route 12

Pokemon
A lot[Lv. 47-60]

Pokemon Trainer
Cheerleaders Haru & Chika
Kokoromori[Lv. 65] & Kokoromori[Lv. 65]

Pokemon Breeder Maiko
Shuppet[Lv. 61], Snowrunt[Lv. 61], Phanpy[Lv. 61], Skitty[Lv. 51], Cacnea[Lv. 61]
-Sitrus Berry

Schoolgirl Anne
Paras[Lv. 64], Wormadam[Lv. 64]

Schoolboy Jim
Weedle[Lv. 63], Kakuna[Lv. 63], Beedrill[Lv. 63]

Pokemon Breeder Takuji
Makuhita[Lv. 63], Riolu[Lv. 63], Tyogre[Lv. 63]
-Sitrus Berry

Item
Full Heal, Energy Ball(TM 53), Max Revive
-----------------
Kagome Town

NOTE: There’s nothing in this town. It’s mainly just here as a checkpoint towards the direction we need to go. Well, I’m going to end here for part 1.

Last edited by megamonk4; 09-30-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:28 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Well I'm up to the 5th gym now, though is kind of funny how they convently have electric rock cave right before the flying gym. Now that I think about it, they had the desert before the electric gym >_>

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 10-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Well I'm up to the 5th gym now, though is kind of funny how they convently have electric rock cave right before the flying gym. Now that I think about it, they had the desert before the electric gym >_>
Wow. I've noticed that.

1st Gym: Elemental monkey with a type advantage.
2nd Gym: Plenty of Fighting Types to cane the Normal Type gym.
3rd Gym: Does Mamepatoo count? :p
4th Gym: Ground types.

I haven't even got to the 4th Gym's town yet. :o Been catching tons of Zuruggu, tried to find one with a decent nature to use, but kept the others in the box. Just realised that Darumukka are so cute! <3
Old 10-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
It's not always best to be on the outside looking in. As ive said before my post are oft overlooked. Not that I care, I just don't see a point in blobing off at the mouth and no one is listening.

Need I gather examples for understandings sake?
i read every post, most of the time once mega and skippy get going they pretty much block out everyone..lol

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-01-2010, 02:18 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Popping in to say hi, got back from doing a lot of stuff. x_X Thursdays=hectic...
Anyone up for a quick battle to test my new team out?
Today I got done with the first stage of polishing. <3 Tomorrow I should be done with everything and put the two together on Monday/Tuesday and take it home Wednsday. <3

And just to compare to what it looked like before I ever sanded it...

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 10-01-2010, 02:27 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Popping in to say hi, got back from doing a lot of stuff. x_X Thursdays=hectic...
Today I got done with the first stage of polishing. <3 Tomorrow I should be done with everything and put the two together on Monday/Tuesday and take it home Wednsday. <3

i like how it looks cleaned up :)
i can battle you if you like

Old 10-01-2010, 02:42 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
i like how it looks cleaned up :)
i can battle you if you like
Thanks. <3 :D I'm still half way done with polishing, so it's gonna be shinier tomarrow. XD Hopefully the black stuff gets into the cracks I scratched onto it's surface so it shows more. =/ And okay. :3 I'm on smogon, unless you want me on some other server.

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 10-01-2010, 02:43 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Thanks. <3 :D I'm still half way done with polishing, so it's gonna be shinier tomarrow. XD Hopefully the black stuff gets into the cracks I scratched onto it's surface so it shows more. =/ And okay. :3 I'm on smogon, unless you want me on some other server.
smogon works, ill find you in a minute

Old 10-01-2010, 02:44 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
smogon works, ill find you in a minute
Hmkay. :D Time to test out a new team. XD

Old 10-01-2010, 02:53 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Wow. I've noticed that.

1st Gym: Elemental monkey with a type advantage.
2nd Gym: Plenty of Fighting Types to cane the Normal Type gym.
3rd Gym: Does Mamepatoo count? :p
4th Gym: Ground types.

I haven't even got to the 4th Gym's town yet. :o Been catching tons of Zuruggu, tried to find one with a decent nature to use, but kept the others in the box. Just realised that Darumukka are so cute! <3
Yeah xD. Really it's near impossibe to beat the first gym without the elemental monkey. Here's my team so far:
Hitomoshi(Ranpu) lv. 31
Zuruggu(Pants) lv. 34
Pandora(Pandr) lv. 35
Daikenki(Shell) lv. 36
Shibishirasu(Shibi) lv. 33

I just caught Shibi and Ranpu so I'm trying to get them caught up. I think this is the earlist I've ever got the starter to it's final form. I only have 4 badges.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 10-01-2010, 03:03 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:

I like it! It looks really nice, .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Yeah xD. Really it's near impossibe to beat the first gym without the elemental monkey. Here's my team so far:
Hitomoshi(Ranpu) lv. 31
Zuruggu(Pants) lv. 34
Pandora(Pandr) lv. 35
Daikenki(Shell) lv. 36
Shibishirasu(Shibi) lv. 33

I just caught Shibi and Ranpu so I'm trying to get them caught up. I think this is the earlist I've ever got the starter to it's final form. I only have 4 badges.
You have 2 pokemon of the team I'm using, XD(Pandora, and Shibibiiru). I hate Zuruggu/Zuruzukin with a passion, . It's annoying...
When I got that, I made it top priority to evolve it as quickly as possible, using EXP share on it. I manage it evolve it before I had to face the 6th gym leader. I hope you're using that Lucky Egg you got from Professor Araragi to boost your exp gains, XD.

EDIT: Wait, only 4 badges? You're skipping ahead? Who would've known that Yakon would open up the cave before you faced him.

Last edited by megamonk4; 10-01-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Closed Thread