Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2536  
Old 10-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
Skippy... I'm screwed. I thought FOR SURE that thing woulda died to Explosion.

Wow
Good game, and it had only 44 HP left. Just when you were probably thinking it was an all stall team, I come out with that thing and sweep 5 of you 6 Pokes with it (counting the one you Exploded with).

*EDIT*

MVP =
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 10-01-2010 at 06:02 AM.
  #2537  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:01 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
I caught it! And that old lady was right! During the morning, it is found in south, during the night it is found in the south.

I wish someone had B/W, XD. I would like to wifi battle, XD. Plain team old fashion stye

My Electric/Flying Djinn has a neutral nature. Oh well, at least it can perform for both sides, .
I would battle you. :p But I don't have Wifi yet. :/ Hoping on getting it soon.
  #2538  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:02 AM
Elite_Battle_Master's Avatar
Elite_Battle_Master Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Undella Bay, Unova
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Good game, and it had only 44 HP left. Just when you were probably thinking it was an all stall team, I come out with that thing and sweep 5 of you 6 Pokes with it (counting the one you Exploded with).
That's actually EXACTLY what I thought. Complete stall. First time I've ever been swept by one of those things.

Unfortunately, I wasn't gonna let my Shiny Gyarados by **** all over on by a powered-up T-bolt when I soft-resetted him for like 2 days to get awesome IV's.

He didn't deserve a painful death like that. rofl
__________________

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
  #2539  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:05 AM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
That's actually EXACTLY what I thought. Complete stall. First time I've ever been swept by one of those things.

Unfortunately, I wasn't gonna let my Shiny Gyarados by **** all over on by a powered-up T-bolt when I soft-resetted him for like 2 days to get awesome IV's.

He didn't deserve a painful death like that. rofl
The two Pokes on my team you didn't see were...



and

__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #2540  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Elite_Battle_Master's Avatar
Elite_Battle_Master Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Undella Bay, Unova
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Yeah well my scarf Gengar is pretty much my heavy hitter. Unfortunately I had to sacrifice him cause I knew none of my other water types were gonna touch that thing. Unfortunately, I couldn't kill it. :(
__________________

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
  #2541  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:25 AM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
I would battle you. :p But I don't have Wifi yet. :/ Hoping on getting it soon.
It's alright. I'll just go on to Chapter 9 part 3 then, XD. I would like to restart my game after beating the Elite 4 for the second time, but I want to try out the legends first, XD. This last part should pretty much complete everything except the ruins that I refuse to enter for now. As there's nothing worth to collect from there that affects competitive battling aside from Genosect's exclusive held items.

Then, I'll be collecting my data together and edit my sig.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough

Last edited by megamonk4; 10-01-2010 at 06:29 AM.
  #2542  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:30 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
It's alright. I'll just go on to Chapter 9 part 3 then, XD. I would like to restart my game after beating the Elite 4 for the second time, but I want to try out the legends first, XD. This last part should pretty much complete everything except the ruins that I refuse to enter for now. As there's nothing worth to collect from there that affects competitive battling aside from Genosect's exclusive held items.

Then, I'll be collecting my data together and edit my sig.
You should post your walkthrough in either the B/W board or the Guides section. :p
  #2543  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Elite_Battle_Master's Avatar
Elite_Battle_Master Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Undella Bay, Unova
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

So Megamunk, how would you rate the game thusfar? Think it is pretty cool or is it kinda redundant in the 5th generation?
__________________

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
  #2544  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:31 AM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
You should post your walkthrough in either the B/W board or the Guides section. :p
Haha, I just might. I didn't know that there was such a thing, XD.

EDIT@EBM: The story is very deep and interesting. It's a true RPG this time(like this game gets tough! and accessing areas that aren't apart of the story feels like a side quest). There are a lot of things to do. I easily racked 50 hours of gameplay on this thing already with training only like 8 pokemon while collecting various things. Plus, with no new pokes until after the E4 is beat the first time, makes you feel like you're in R/B/Y all over again. I can play this over and over(unlike R/S/E or D/P/Pt).
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough

Last edited by megamonk4; 10-01-2010 at 06:36 AM.
  #2545  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Elite_Battle_Master's Avatar
Elite_Battle_Master Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Undella Bay, Unova
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
@ebm, youve always been a great battler, it would be my pleasure to welcome you to the clan.
Sweet bro. Well thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it.

Hope to enjoy my stay around here and share some things with you guys. I've come up with some really neat teams that I've studied and built for a few months now. Hopefully as soon as they are done being bred, I can have you guys help me test them out.
__________________

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
  #2546  
Old 10-01-2010, 06:37 AM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2 Part 1

Chapter 2 Part 2

Chapter 3(Completed)

Chapter 4(Completed)

Chapter 5

Chapter 6 Part 1

Chapter 6 Part 2

Chapter 7 Part 1

Chapter 7 Part 2

Chapter 8 Part 1

Chapter 8 Part 2 & 3

Chapter 9 Part 1

Chapter 9 Part 2

Chapter 9 Part 3

Info on Roaming Djinns

-How to get more boxes
After you get the national dex from Araragi's husband, if you go to the PC box and put at least one pokemon in each box, the total number of boxes will increase. It increses in increments of 8. The maximum number of boxes being 24.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough

Last edited by megamonk4; 10-03-2010 at 10:10 AM.
  #2547  
Old 10-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

THE COUNT DOWN HAS BEGUN !!!! EIGHT DAYS UNTIL WE REACH TWO YEARS!

This year we have to do what the other clans couldnt do, we have to reach 11-0..seems like a high bar but being around for 2 years and having the highest post count of any thread that was ever put on pe2k is not enough...We've also been the most of active clan for two years.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #2548  
Old 10-01-2010, 03:05 PM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
THE COUNT DOWN HAS BEGUN !!!! EIGHT DAYS UNTIL WE REACH TWO YEARS!

This year we have to do what the other clans couldnt do, we have to reach 11-0..seems like a high bar but being around for 2 years and having the highest post count of any thread that was ever put on pe2k is not enough...We've also been the most of active clan for two years.
Hey DSL, how is it going? I finally completed the game!

I'm going to wait a little while before I restart the game and play it over though.

Chapter 9 Part 3

Spoiler:
Route 15

Hiker Hirotaka
Hippowdon[Lv. 63], Gligar[Lv. 63], Onix[Lv. 63]

Pokemon Ranger Mamoru
Marowak[Lv. 65], Exeggutor[Lv. 65]
-Sitrus Berry

Karate Girl Natsumi
Meditite[Lv. 64], Hitmontop[Lv. 64], Medicham[Lv. 64]

Pokemon Ranger Sherrie
Altaria[Lv. 65], Abomasnow[Lv. 65]
-Sitrus Berry

Poke Club Akihiro
Gulpin[Lv. 62], Drifloon[Lv. 62], Spheal[Lv. 62], Swablu[Lv. 62]

Item
Upgrade, Venom Shock(TM 09)

NOTE:
Both items are not accessible unless you fill the hole with the boulder(strength) to get to them. Scientist in trailer wants to see a Rotom. Nothing we can do with her for now. Let’s head to Shift Factory.
-------------------
Shift Factory

NOTE: Okay, this is the place where you can transfer 4th gen pokemon to the 5th gen game. Can’t wait to do that later, . Thought that there would’ve been more in here sorry guys, XD. Let’s head over to Wonder Bridge
-----------------------
Wonder Bridge

NOTE: On gateway, there is an Elite Trainer there. If you talk to her, she will ask you if you want to have a Triple Battle(Black)/Rotation Battle(White). This is the only time where the game allows you to try the other new battle style.

Pokemon
Magikarp(buy for 500 yen)

item
Big Mushroom, Adamant Orb, Lustrous Orb, Griseous Orb
NOTE: Girl with 4 Minezumis on bridge will do a little minigame where you have to identify the correct minezumi(they shuffle around). She gives you a Big Mushroom(nothing important), if you get it right. Plasma Ghouls appear and gives you the 4th gen legend items, thanking you for defeating Geechisu.
After this, we’ve basically made a full circle throughout the whole Isshu region(b/c at the end of this, you end back up at Route 16, which leads to Raimon City, XD). Just one more place(bar underwater ruins) to visit! The Training Cave!
To get to Training Cave, fly to Souryuu City. Then on Route 9, do you remember the Fighter that was blocking the cave? He should allow you to pass now. Be sure to have Flash cause it’s dark in there.
-----------------------------------------
Training Cave

Floor1

Pokemon Trainer
Backpacker Toru
Golbat[Lv. 65]

Floor 2

Pokemon Trainer
Elite Trainer Terry
Dratini[Lv. 63], Sudowoodo[Lv. 63], Manectric[Lv. 63], Scyther[Lv. 63]

Elite Trainer Megumi
Furret[Lv. 64], Gabite[Lv. 64], Grumpig[Lv. 64]

Item
PP Up, Nugget

Floor 3

Veteran Trainer Tiger
Gyarados[Lv. 62], Gigiasu[Lv. 62], Snorlax[Lv. 63], Kurimugan[Lv. 62], Crobat[Lv. 62], Doryuuzu[Lv. 62]

Veteran Trainer Yuria
Wormadam[Lv. 64], Hahakomori[Lv. 65], Ninetales[Lv. 64], Cloyster[Lv. 64],

Item
Timer Ball, Black Belt, Round Stone, Stone Edge(TM 71)
NOTE
Up to this point you should have all TMs and HMs(Barring TMs from store or ones that you have to get from the Battle Subway). There’s nothing else to do really other than level grind at LEAST to level 70 and prepare for the E4 second round. Around this time, I was Lv. 63, so I have quite a bit to go, XD.
--------------------------------
ELITE TRAINER 1
Shikimi
Desukan[Lv. 71], Burungeru[Lv. 71], Froslass[Lv. 71], Goruugu[Lv. 71], Drifblim[Lv. 71], Shanderaa[Lv. 73]

NOTE: She added two new members to her team. Her Froslass will keep using Blizzard until it hits you. Drifblim is no threat here really. All her pokemon perform the same way as they did before; they’re just beefed up.

ELITE TRAINER 2
Giima
Sharpedo[Lv. 71], Warubiaru[Lv. 71], Zuruzukin[Lv. 71], Drapion[Lv. 71], Reparudasu[Lv. 71], Kirikizan[Lv. 73]

NOTE: Sharpedo will try to flinch you to death with Waterfall. It also has Aqua Jet to priority kill you if you’re naturally faster than it. Warubiaru has Knock Down to make any levitators/flyers susceptible to Earthquake. Drapion wasn’t really a problem.

ELITE TRAINER 3
Caitlin
Musharna[Lv. 71], Rankurusu[Lv. 71], Bronzong[Lv. 71], Shinporah[Lv. 71], Gochiruzeru[Lv. 71], Metagross[Lv. 73]

NOTE: Damn Musharna has Hypnosis! It sets up Reflect to try and take hits from both sides. Metagross can be tough to take down if Reflect is still active. Well, Bronzong doesn’t have explosion, so I’m happy, XD. Shinporah has Flash Cannon to take down ice types.

ELITE TRAINER 4
Renbu
Breloom[Lv. 71], Kojondo[Lv. 71], Dageki[Lv. 71], Nageki[Lv. 71], Toxicroak[Lv. 71], Roobushin[Lv. 73]

NOTE: Of all fighting pokemon! Why?!..Why a Breloom?! It has Spore, TT_TT!

ELITE CHAMPION
Adeku
Agirudaa[Lv. 75], Kurimugan[Lv. 75], Buffron[Lv. 75], Shubarugon[Lv. 75], Baivanilla[Lv. 75] Urugamoth[Lv. 77]

NOTE: Make sure you lead with something that resist AND deal big damage to Agiruda. Buffron is a TANK! And it kills, be careful against that thing. Be sure to bring a fire type/fire move carrier for Shubarugon. After you beat Adeki, congratulations! Only the secret boss is left out there if you want to face him. It’s Morimoto and he’s in one of the Hiun City buildings(You could’ve faced him before this, but whatever, XD). Actually he’s in the one where you get Zoroa from the event. You go up to the 22nd floor to face him.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough

Last edited by megamonk4; 10-01-2010 at 03:50 PM.
  #2549  
Old 10-01-2010, 04:11 PM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

@DSL: Here's the list of the gyms:
Spoiler:

gym1-Grass/Fire/Water
gym2-Normal
gym3-Bug
gym4-Electric
gym5-Ground
gym6-Flying
gym7-Ice
gym8-Dragon

I also beat the 7th gym last night, but I have a feeling I won't see the 8th gym for a while.

@Monk: So you hate because he's good? :P Also, when you was going through the game the first time, did you hardly use any of the HMs? I mean I haven't really used any and I really don't feel like I missed something.
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
  #2550  
Old 10-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
Hey DSL, how is it going? I finally completed the game!

I'm going to wait a little while before I restart the game and play it over though.

Chapter 9 Part 3

Spoiler:
Route 15

Hiker Hirotaka
Hippowdon[Lv. 63], Gligar[Lv. 63], Onix[Lv. 63]

Pokemon Ranger Mamoru
Marowak[Lv. 65], Exeggutor[Lv. 65]
-Sitrus Berry

Karate Girl Natsumi
Meditite[Lv. 64], Hitmontop[Lv. 64], Medicham[Lv. 64]

Pokemon Ranger Sherrie
Altaria[Lv. 65], Abomasnow[Lv. 65]
-Sitrus Berry

Poke Club Akihiro
Gulpin[Lv. 62], Drifloon[Lv. 62], Spheal[Lv. 62], Swablu[Lv. 62]

Item
Upgrade, Venom Shock(TM 09)

NOTE:
Both items are not accessible unless you fill the hole with the boulder(strength) to get to them. Scientist in trailer wants to see a Rotom. Nothing we can do with her for now. Let’s head to Shift Factory.
-------------------
Shift Factory

NOTE: Okay, this is the place where you can transfer 4th gen pokemon to the 5th gen game. Can’t wait to do that later, . Thought that there would’ve been more in here sorry guys, XD. Let’s head over to Wonder Bridge
-----------------------
Wonder Bridge

NOTE: On gateway, there is an Elite Trainer there. If you talk to her, she will ask you if you want to have a Triple Battle(Black)/Rotation Battle(White). This is the only time where the game allows you to try the other new battle style.

Pokemon
Magikarp(buy for 500 yen)

item
Big Mushroom, Adamant Orb, Lustrous Orb, Griseous Orb
NOTE: Girl with 4 Minezumis on bridge will do a little minigame where you have to identify the correct minezumi(they shuffle around). She gives you a Big Mushroom(nothing important), if you get it right. Plasma Ghouls appear and gives you the 4th gen legend items, thanking you for defeating Geechisu.
After this, we’ve basically made a full circle throughout the whole Isshu region(b/c at the end of this, you end back up at Route 16, which leads to Raimon City, XD). Just one more place(bar underwater ruins) to visit! The Training Cave!
To get to Training Cave, fly to Souryuu City. Then on Route 9, do you remember the Fighter that was blocking the cave? He should allow you to pass now. Be sure to have Flash cause it’s dark in there.
-----------------------------------------
Training Cave

Floor1

Pokemon Trainer
Backpacker Toru
Golbat[Lv. 65]

Floor 2

Pokemon Trainer
Elite Trainer Terry
Dratini[Lv. 63], Sudowoodo[Lv. 63], Manectric[Lv. 63], Scyther[Lv. 63]

Elite Trainer Megumi
Furret[Lv. 64], Gabite[Lv. 64], Grumpig[Lv. 64]

Item
PP Up, Nugget

Floor 3

Veteran Trainer Tiger
Gyarados[Lv. 62], Gigiasu[Lv. 62], Snorlax[Lv. 63], Kurimugan[Lv. 62], Crobat[Lv. 62], Doryuuzu[Lv. 62]

Veteran Trainer Yuria
Wormadam[Lv. 64], Hahakomori[Lv. 65], Ninetales[Lv. 64], Cloyster[Lv. 64],

Item
Timer Ball, Black Belt, Round Stone, Stone Edge(TM 71)
NOTE
Up to this point you should have all TMs and HMs(Barring TMs from store or ones that you have to get from the Battle Subway). There’s nothing else to do really other than level grind at LEAST to level 70 and prepare for the E4 second round. Around this time, I was Lv. 63, so I have quite a bit to go, XD.
--------------------------------
ELITE TRAINER 1
Shikimi
Desukan[Lv. 71], Burungeru[Lv. 71], Froslass[Lv. 71], Goruugu[Lv. 71], Drifblim[Lv. 71], Shanderaa[Lv. 73]

NOTE: She added two new members to her team. Her Froslass will keep using Blizzard until it hits you. Drifblim is no threat here really. All her pokemon perform the same way as they did before; they’re just beefed up.

ELITE TRAINER 2
Giima
Sharpedo[Lv. 71], Warubiaru[Lv. 71], Zuruzukin[Lv. 71], Drapion[Lv. 71], Reparudasu[Lv. 71], Kirikizan[Lv. 73]

NOTE: Sharpedo will try to flinch you to death with Waterfall. It also has Aqua Jet to priority kill you if you’re naturally faster than it. Warubiaru has Knock Down to make any levitators/flyers susceptible to Earthquake. Drapion wasn’t really a problem.

ELITE TRAINER 3
Caitlin
Musharna[Lv. 71], Rankurusu[Lv. 71], Bronzong[Lv. 71], Shinporah[Lv. 71], Gochiruzeru[Lv. 71], Metagross[Lv. 73]

NOTE: Damn Musharna has Hypnosis! It sets up Reflect to try and take hits from both sides. Metagross can be tough to take down if Reflect is still active. Well, Bronzong doesn’t have explosion, so I’m happy, XD. Shinporah has Flash Cannon to take down ice types.

ELITE TRAINER 4
Renbu
Breloom[Lv. 71], Kojondo[Lv. 71], Dageki[Lv. 71], Nageki[Lv. 71], Toxicroak[Lv. 71], Roobushin[Lv. 73]

NOTE: Of all fighting pokemon! Why?!..Why a Breloom?! It has Spore, TT_TT!

ELITE CHAMPION
Adeku
Agirudaa[Lv. 75], Kurimugan[Lv. 75], Buffron[Lv. 75], Shubarugon[Lv. 75], Baivanilla[Lv. 75] Urugamoth[Lv. 77]

NOTE: Make sure you lead with something that resist AND deal big damage to Agiruda. Buffron is a TANK! And it kills, be careful against that thing. Be sure to bring a fire type/fire move carrier for Shubarugon. After you beat Adeki, congratulations! Only the secret boss is left out there if you want to face him. It’s Morimoto and he’s in one of the Hiun City buildings(You could’ve faced him before this, but whatever, XD). Actually he’s in the one where you get Zoroa from the event. You go up to the 22nd floor to face him.
things are going ok...did you see my post, 8 days !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
@DSL: Here's the list of the gyms:
Spoiler:

gym1-Grass/Fire/Water
gym2-Normal
gym3-Bug
gym4-Electric
gym5-Ground
gym6-Flying
gym7-Ice
gym8-Dragon

I also beat the 7th gym last night, but I have a feeling I won't see the 8th gym for a while.

@Monk: So you hate because he's good? :P Also, when you was going through the game the first time, did you hardly use any of the HMs? I mean I haven't really used any and I really don't feel like I missed something.
the first gym depends on your lead?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com