Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Gaygar's and Liek's Steakhouse

Gaygar's and Liek's Steakhouse
APPROVED BY ANASTACIA-R
Welcome
I am not taking workers from now except Liek
Example sheet Gaygar Rocks

Example sheet Liek2Sprite

Owner : Gaygar Rocks
Worker of the month : Liek2Sprite

Grand rules:

1. No Flaming, Spamming, Flooding or Swearing (I mean, if someone is pissing you off; you CAN say crap or douche....just no f*ck >.>)
2. Please use the forms, it’s neater and easier for me to read and make your sprite way you want it
3. Use proper English
4. When requesting say ‘Why was the Gengar Happy?’ so I know you read the rules (when you dont say it i will ignore you)
5. I have the right to refuse any request for any reason


The Menu: (also for Liek)

SCRATCH :
REPOSE / FAKEMON(not that really good in):
COLOURS:
OTHER:

RECOLOUR:
POKEMON:
COLOUR:
OTHER:

EGGS:
POKEMON:
LIMBS AND LEGS:Y/N
OTHER:

SPLICES:
BASE POKEMON:
OTHER POKEMON:
COLOUR:
OTHER:

5th GEN SPLICES ( only 5th gen if other pokemon please use normal splices form ):
BASE POKEMON NUMBER AND NAME:
OTHER POKEMON NUMBER AND NAME:
COLOUR PALLETTE OR POKEMON NUMBER AND NAME:
OTHER:

RETYPE:
POKEMON:
TYPE(S):
OTHER:

DISGUISES:
POKEMON:
OTHER POKEMON:
OTHER:

REVAMP :
POKEMON:
TO WHAT VERSION:
OTHER:

GLOWS:
POKEMON:
COLOUR:
LINE THICKNESS(1 pixel 2 pixel etc.):
OTHER:

INFERNO:
POKEMON:
COLOUR:
OTHER:

PILLOW SHADE:
POKEMON:
PART / FULL:
OTHER:

HOLOGRAM:
POKEMON:
TRUE1/TRUE2/FALSE:
OTHER:

EDIT:
POKEMON:
PARTS EDITED:
SPECIAL EDIT(clothing fun stuff):
OTHER:


FINISHED REQUESTS GR
Spoiler:

{Advanced Recolour}
{Retype}{Retype}{Retype}{Retype}{Retype}{Retype}{Retype}{Retype}{Retype}
{Retype}
{Colour Switch}
{Scratch}{Scratch}{Scratch}{Scratch}
{Fusion}{Fusion}{Fusion}{Fusion}{Fusion}{Fusion}
{Glow}{Glow}
{Inferno}
{Pillow Shade}
{Edit}{Edit}


FINISHED REQUEST LIEK
Spoiler:
{Retype}
{Revamp}
{Fusion}

Last edited by Gaygar rocks; 10-17-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:14 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

IS THIS PLACE APPROVED? (ninja'd you all!)
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:16 PM
TorterraMagic101's Avatar
TorterraMagic101 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 117
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

It says Approved by Ana in green,
anyway, your shop rocks Gaygar! (See what i did there?)
I'll soon give you a request bigger than the one you gave me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2010, 10:21 PM
pokejava's Avatar
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: On the chair at my computer
Posts: 513
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

removed upon request. i am now going to mess it up for tokyo by being the first request! ha!

RETYPE:
POKEMON: hitomoshi 607
TYPE(S): ghost water
OTHER: Q: Why was the Gaygar happy?

RETYPE:
POKEMON: torunerosu 641
TYPE(S): ice
OTHER: A: Because i have so many requests

RETYPE:
POKEMON: borutorosu 642
TYPE(S): psychic water
OTHER:

RETYPE:
POKEMON: randorosu 645
TYPE(S): dark bug
OTHER:

RETYPE:
POKEMON: unred meroetta 648
TYPE(S): ghost
OTHER:

RETYPE:
POKEMON: red meroetta 648
TYPE(S): ice psychic
OTHER: thx a lot. take all the time you need
__________________
avy made by gaygar


I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE

Last edited by pokejava; 10-02-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-01-2010, 11:39 PM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Rawr, first request I see. *Tries to transform into Glaceon, yet can't because of Pikachuness* Gowd, I just HAVE to be a Pikachu...

SCRATCH :
REPOSE / FAKEMON(not that really good in): A yellow puffle (From Club Penguin) with a cape on. Link.
COLOURS: Yellow for the puffball and red for the cape.
OTHER: Why are Gengar so happy now? I don't get it!
There is another one coming up...
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Megiddo Flame's Avatar
Megiddo Flame Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mass-Uh-Chew-Sits
Posts: 938
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

SCRATCH :
REPOSE / FAKEMON(not that really good in): The Biolizard from Sonic Adventure 2
COLOURS: same
OTHER: Why was the Gengar happy?
I dunno..
Because his ice cream cone was delicious and he couldn't stop licking it.

Last edited by Megiddo Flame; 10-03-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-02-2010, 02:40 AM
Male Snorunt's Avatar
Male Snorunt Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A nice cold place
Posts: 869
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

You're one of my favorite spriters (and somewhat of a spriting idol to me. X3) so I'm really happy I'm able to request from you.

RECOLOUR:
POKEMON: Lunatone
COLOUR: Could you make him black, with a starry design? I understand if you refuse this, it seems a bit tricky.
OTHER: Nope.

RECOLOUR:
POKEMON: Zekrom, Reshiram
COLOUR: Could you switch their colours, please?
OTHER:

RETYPE:
POKEMON: Rankurusu
TYPE(S): Fire
OTHER:

Q: Why was the Gengar happy?
A: Because Gaygar finally made a shop, and the Snorunt can request there! 8D
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokejava View Post
hey could i maybe work here? here is my stuff:
Spoiler:
and if u want forms, tell me
no sorry it is a solo project ok??? i will put it on the firrst post that im not taking workers from now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Rawr, first request I see. *Tries to transform into Glaceon, yet can't because of Pikachuness* Gowd, I just HAVE to be a Pikachu...

SCRATCH :
REPOSE / FAKEMON(not that really good in): A yellow puffle (From Club Penguin) with a cape on. Link.
COLOURS: Yellow for the puffball and red for the cape.
OTHER: Why are Gengar so happy now? I don't get it!
There is another one coming up...
Ok i will try it with this much requests it might take a wile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Control View Post
SCRATCH :
REPOSE / FAKEMON(not that really good in): The Biolizard from Sonic Adventure 2
COLOURS: same
OTHER:
ok first You didnt read the rules so first read them second i will try it and the same as Tokyo it might take a while because of school and work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Male Snorunt View Post
You're one of my favorite spriters (and somewhat of a spriting idol to me. X3) so I'm really happy I'm able to request from you.

RECOLOUR:
POKEMON: Lunatone
COLOUR: Could you make him black, with a starry design? I understand if you refuse this, it seems a bit tricky.
OTHER: Nope.

RECOLOUR:
POKEMON: Zekrom, Reshiram
COLOUR: Could you switch their colours, please?
OTHER:

RETYPE:
POKEMON: Rankurusu
TYPE(S): Fire
OTHER:

Q: Why was the Gengar happy?
A: Because Gaygar finally made a shop, and the Snorunt can request there! 8D
ok i will do these too i love complicated recolours except if they are too diffucult.

i will get them done and if one is done i will put it in a special Spoiler for finished request


Ok MS your request are done and i am working on the scratches i will warn it takes a while to create them but i am quick sometimes'

Tokyo yours is done also

Chaos control yours is very diffucult it will take two or three days ok?

Last edited by Gaygar rocks; 10-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokejava View Post
removed upon request. i am now going to mess it up for tokyo by being the first request! ha!

RETYPE:
POKEMON: hitomoshi
TYPE(S): ghost water
OTHER: Q: Why was the Gaygar happy?

RETYPE:
POKEMON: torunerosu
TYPE(S): ice
OTHER: A: Because i have so many requests

RETYPE:
POKEMON: borutorosu
TYPE(S): psychic water
OTHER:

RETYPE:
POKEMON: randorosu
TYPE(S): dark bug
OTHER:

RETYPE:
POKEMON: unred meroetta
TYPE(S): ghost
OTHER:

RETYPE:
POKEMON: red meroetta
TYPE(S): ice psychic
OTHER: thx a lot. take all the time you need
Why so much request that makes the gengar not happy

and pleasse if you are requesting 5th gen pleasse give me some nubers i dont know all their names only the leaked ones so pleasse put them numbers
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-02-2010, 03:12 PM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Awwww! It's so cute! Now if only I could find a picture of Pheonix Queen...or at least that bamboo...
SUPER PUFFLE TO THE RESQUE!

RECOLOUR:
POKEMON: No, It's not a Pokemon. It's that scratch you made for me (The one without the cape)
COLOUR: White Puffle Here
OTHER: Recolors make Gengar happy. If they don't, then why is Gengar so happy today?

Oh, and if you are ever accepting workers, I would be happy to help.
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-02-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Awwww! It's so cute! Now if only I could find a picture of Pheonix Queen...or at least that bamboo...
SUPER PUFFLE TO THE RESQUE!

RECOLOUR:
POKEMON: No, It's not a Pokemon. It's that scratch you made for me (The one without the cape)
COLOUR: White Puffle Here
OTHER: Recolors make Gengar happy. If they don't, then why is Gengar so happy today?

Oh, and if you are ever accepting workers, I would be happy to help.
uhm maybe if i cant take the prussure or something but i have yours in a minute

EDIT: Done

Last edited by Gaygar rocks; 10-02-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Deadshot Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: O=(x.x)=O Where 'ya think?
Posts: 78
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

SPLICES:
BASE POKEMON: Tyranitar
OTHER POKEMON: Aggron
COLOR: A rockish- mossy color
OTHER: Make it look awesome.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
SPLICES:
BASE POKEMON: Tyranitar
OTHER POKEMON: Aggron
COLOR: A rockish- mossy color
OTHER: Make it look awesome.
ok its done but i am not proud of it if you want some changes on it just say so

And pokejava your first one is done if that glow is too much on the emo hair flap just say so and if you dont know what i mean i will explain

second one is done too the boroturoso brothers are diffucult to retype so the other ones will be tricky

im sorry but the boroturoso brothers are too diffucult i might try the last two if you will provide me a red meloetta ok???

Last edited by Gaygar rocks; 10-02-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Latias4Ever's Avatar
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 101
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

This looks like an awesome place, I think I'll order some a lot of steaks here. X3
  1. REVAMP | DEVAMP (bold wich one):
    POKEMON: Latias.
    TO WHAT VERSION: R/B/Y.
    OTHER: This sprite please.

  2. RETYPE:
    POKEMON: Latios.
    TYPE(S): Dark.
    OTHER: This sprite please, also, please make Latios appear evil~ <w<

  3. GLOWS:
    POKEMON: Latios.
    COLOUR: Black (Or grey if it looks better).
    LINE THICKNESS(1 pixel 2 pixel etc.): 3 pixel.
    OTHER: Use the sprite from the Retype request. X3

  4. EDIT:
    POKEMON: Latias (Since my Latisona has the body of a Latias.)
    PARTS EDITED: Colours and certain features.
    SPECIAL EDIT(clothing fun stuff): Shown in reference pics.
    OTHER: Link to Reference Picture. Also, use this picture to see what other stuff are on my Latisona that I didn't include on my reference pic, since the first one is a lot older than the latter. Basically, the differences are the arrows on Silver's chest (instead of the normal Eon Symbol) and back of paws and also his ice bow on his right ear. I hope you manage to understand this description. Oh yes, the bow is like this one, except it's made out of ice, like you can see on the second pic. Ahh yes! I forgot, use this sprite for Silver. ^^ And do your best for his tuft of hair please. >.<

  5. PILLOW SHADE:
    POKEMON: Gardevoir.
    PART / FULL: Full.
    OTHER: This sprite please.

  6. INFERNO:
    POKEMON: Reshiram.
    COLOUR: Red.

  7. EDIT:
    POKEMON: Smugleaf (Tsutaja).
    PARTS EDITED: None~ Just adding clothes~
    SPECIAL EDIT(clothing fun stuff): Black top hat, epic sunglasses or a monocle, black cane.
    OTHER: This sprite or this one. Also these: , are available to use too, but use the one you like the most. ^^ Also, feel free to add more clothing to make Smugleaf look even smugger~

Sorry if this list seems long, I hope you make all of them, or at least the first four. >.< Also, give priority to my Latisona's request please, since that's the most important one for me.

Thank you. Also... Why was the Gengar Happy? o.o

Last edited by Latias4Ever; 10-02-2010 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Added another request... >w<
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias4Ever View Post
This looks like an awesome place, I think I'll order some a lot of steaks here. X3
  1. REVAMP | DEVAMP (bold wich one):
    POKEMON: Latias.
    TO WHAT VERSION: R/B/Y.
    OTHER: This sprite please.

  2. RETYPE:
    POKEMON: Latios.
    TYPE(S): Dark.
    OTHER: This sprite please, also, please make Latios appear evil~ <w<

  3. GLOWS:
    POKEMON: Latios.
    COLOUR: Black (Or grey if it looks better).
    LINE THICKNESS(1 pixel 2 pixel etc.): 3 pixel.
    OTHER: Use the sprite from the Retype request. X3

  4. EDIT:
    POKEMON: Latias (Since my Latisona has the body of a Latias.)
    PARTS EDITED: Colours and certain features.
    SPECIAL EDIT(clothing fun stuff): Shown in reference pics.
    OTHER: Link to Reference Picture. Also, use this picture to see what other stuff are on my Latisona that I didn't include on my reference pic, since the first one is a lot older than the latter. Basically, the differences are the arrows on Silver's chest (instead of the normal Eon Symbol) and back of paws and also his ice bow on his right ear. I hope you manage to understand this description. Oh yes, the bow is like this one, except it's made out of ice, like you can see on the second pic. Ahh yes! I forgot, use this sprite for Silver. ^^ And do your best for his tuft of hair please. >.<

  5. PILLOW SHADE:
    POKEMON: Gardevoir.
    PART / FULL: Full.
    OTHER: This sprite please.

  6. INFERNO:
    POKEMON: Reshiram.
    COLOUR: Red.


  7. EDIT:
    POKEMON: Smugleaf (Tsutaja).
    PARTS EDITED: None~ Just adding clothes~
    SPECIAL EDIT(clothing fun stuff): Black top hat, epic sunglasses or a monocle, black cane.
    OTHER: This sprite or this one. Also these: , are available to use too, but use the one you like the most. ^^ Also, feel free to add more clothing to make Smugleaf look even smugger~

Sorry if this list seems long, I hope you make all of them, or at least the first four. >.< Also, give priority to my Latisona's request please, since that's the most important one for me.

Thank you. Also... Why was the Gengar Happy? o.o
well the gengar was overwhelmed but also happy to see this

the edit request is a bit vague but i will try it but i will do first the easier ones because im tired from working
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com