Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-07-2010, 12:12 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Individual RP: sammy0295

NBP

Ranger Chainy:

~~~~~

I sat in the Ranger Outpost in the Woods. Apparently there was a Trainer running through today, but I hadn't seen them yet. But that didn't both me. I was more than content to play my game machine and wait for them. I was all ready to go when they got here. My bags were packed and all my Pokemon were in their Poke Balls, which was actually quite strange.

A loud buzzing sound almost knocked me out of my chair. I saved my game and stowed the machine in my bag. That was the sound of a person pressing the button requesting entry. Apparently, the Trainer was here.

I left the Outpost, yawning as I did so. I should probably have execised this morning, but I wanted to beat the pain-in-the-ass boss I was up to. I had managed to do so, but by the time I had I couldn't be bothered going out.

I opened the gate by pulling on a rope. The gate swung open, revealing my Trainer.

"Hi there," I said as I yawned. The Trainer handed me the paperwork, and I clipped it onto my belt. I would read it later.

"Where to you want to start?" I asked. "We could head straight for the deeper part of the Woods, or we could go to a feeding area and see what's there."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Sam
Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: N/A
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Hardy Male Charmeleon 100% (TM Sunny Day, TM Endure <Blaze Ability>)

Gentle Female Dratini 100% (<Shed Skin Ability>)

Item Statistics:

7x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
5x Repel

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly
Old 10-08-2010, 12:58 AM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295
Default Re: Individual RP: sammy0295

I walked into the Ranger post, my Charmeleon walking beside me. I rang a bell to call someone. It made an annoying buzzing sound. I soon saw a ranger, yawning. He seemed bored. "Hi there, he said, still yawning.

"Hi," I replied, holding out my paperwork. He didn't read it, but just clipped it to his belt. I smiled a bit at that.

"Where to you want to start?" He ask me. "We could head straight for the deeper part of the Woods, or we could go to a feeding area and see what's there." I thought about it for a minute. The deeper parts would have rarer, more powerful Pokemon. But the Pokemon with me weren't too strong.

"I think we should go to the feeding area first, as I don't have particularly strong Pokemon." Charmeleon grunted at me an made a face. I turned to him and said, "I meant Dratini. I can't have you attacking everything. You'll burn the forest down!" It was only half true.

OOC: I probably won't be able to post again 'til Monday.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 10-08-2010, 03:03 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Not a problem. I probably won't be sober until then. :D Also, I'm going to assume your character is female. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

~~~~~

"I think we should go to the feeding area first, as I don't have particularly strong Pokemon," my Trainer said. I snuck a quick look at the form - her name was Sam, and she was carrying a Charmeleon and a Dratini. Good choices for a Woods excursion.

Her Charmeleon grunted unhappily at her, making a face as he did so.

"I meant Dratini," Sam quickly backpedaled. " I can't have you attacking everything. You'll burn the forest down!"

"Yeah, I certainly hope that doesn't happen," I murmured quietly.

We began walking around the inner edge of the forest. Very few high-level Pokemon were found around the edges - in the Woods, the ability to survive in the deeper parts was like a status symbol. The best of the best lived around the very centre, and it always made me nervous when a Trainer made a beeline straight there.

We weren't heading anywhere in particular, just following a game trail that was probably made by herds of Stantler. A flash of white caught my eye, and I looked upwards. High in the air hanging off an overhanging branch was a Silcoon, silently watching us as we passed.

I pointed it out to Sam. "Do you want to try and catch that Silcoon?" I asked her.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Silcoon(?)
CC since last Encounter: 895

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

7x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
5x Repel

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 10-08-2010, 04:01 AM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: She is indeed Female.

We walked through the forest near the edge. There probably wouldn't be anything to strong there, but there also wouldn't be anything to rare. That was fine with me though. I hadn't gone in looking for strong Pokemon, but instead for some easy practice, and with any luck, an Ekans.

I loved the forest. It smelled wonderful, like dirt, but not dry, backyard dirt; it smelled moist, nutritious, foresty dirt. And I could hear the birds chirping in the trees. I knew I probably wouldn't have the opportunity to catch one, but they made the forest more complete. They were like the vegetables in stew that I won't eat, they add to the flavor of everything else while they cook. I half closed my eyes as I took deep breaths and listened to the noises.

I snapped out of it when Ranger Chainy asked, "Do you want to try and catch that Silcoon?" I looked up at the cocoon Pokemon. I wasn't too fond of them, or their evolutions, and I didn't think it would be worth it trying to get it to ground level.

"Nah, let's keep going until we find something else." I took a few steps forward on the small path and waited for the Ranger to do the same.

OOC: I really do hope there's an Ekans on that list of yours :) But, alas, I can only wonder.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:20 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: I'm not allowed to tell you or give any hints, however prudence would suggest you not get too hopeful ;)

~~~~~

"Nah, let's keep going until we find something else," Sam said, leading her Charmeleon away. I was ready for this answer. Most Trainers didn't bother catching the cocoon-like Pokemon because they weren't very strong, and neither were their evolutions. Furthermore, they were very common in the world outside the National Park. I followed Sam along the path, leaving the Silcoon behind. It watched us leave without moving any part of its body save its eye.

We continued along the path. The abundant dew on the ground told me that there had been heavy rainfall recently. I had only recently been stationed at the Woods, and the aftereffects of storms could last for days. Sometimes because of this the stronger Pokemon would come further out than normal, but hopefully there wouldn't be anything Sam couldn't handle.

We passed a temporary pond. There usually wasn't one, but the leaves on the ground retained the water better than dirt. I only flicked my vision over it, yet I glimpsed a flicker of movement. I tapped Sam's shoulder and put my finger to my lips, requesting silence.

"Come on out, little one, there is nothing to be afraid of," I said quietly.

After a couple seconds, a little Surskit came out of hiding. It skimmed over the water on its long legs. I had a fond spot for Surskit - they had a unique type combination and were insanely loyal, a strange trait for a basic-level Bug type Pokemon.

"Would you like to try catching this little guy?" I asked Sam. The Surskit looked up at her and squeaked quietly.

~~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Silcoon(?); ??? Surskit(?)
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

7x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
5x Repel

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 10-11-2010, 10:45 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: I know you can't.

We continued to follow the dirt trail. We soon reached a small pond, though it may have been closer to a puddle. It seemed to be from the recent rainfall, but I didn't pay much attention to it and just kept moving. But Ranger Chainy stopped me with a tap on the shoulder. I turned to him and saw him looking at the water. He motioned for me to be quite.

He spoke to whatever he had seen in the pond. "Come on out, little one, there is nothing to be afraid of." A Surskit poked its head out and then floated over the water. It didn't seem to be scared of us at all, which surprised me. Most small wild bug Pokemon would be nervous of the big humans tromping through the forest. I had to give the Pokemon props. But I wasn't too fond of the species.

"Would you like to try catching this little guy?" Chainy asked me. I looked at it down at the small blue Pokemon. It squeaked at me. I thought about catching it. I couldn't think of any good reasons why not to.

But apparently Charmeleon could. He started tugging my sleeve. I looked at him and he was pointing deeper into the forest. He grunted, almost angrily, telling me to look for stronger Pokemon. "Oh shush. We'll try to catch it." He folded his arms across his chest and grunted. "Fine then," I said as I pulled out his Pokeball and tapped him on the head. He was enveloped in a red light and sucked into the ball.

I threw another Pokeball at the ground. It bounced and released a red light then came back to me. The light formed into Dratini. She twirled around me and made an odd, happy, squeaking noise.

"We're gonna battle him, alright?" She squeaked again. "We'll start it off easy with Agility." Dratini squeaked once more and spun around me again and then began to float around in a circle with Surskit in the middle. She quickly became a blur. She continued to fly in a circle as we waited to see what Surskit would do.

OOC: I noticed, Dratini's Pokedex entries say that it sheds it skin to grow, but that its so rare its shed skin has never been seen. But its ability is Shed Skin. How do they manage that?

Old 10-12-2010, 09:55 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Hmm, I'm not sure. Good question.

Also, what gender do you want the Surskit to be?

~~~~~

Sam looked like she couldn't decide whether or not to try for the Surskit. Her Charmeleon wasn't too impressed with the little Water/Bug Pokemon - apparently he valued strength in his allies, which was fair enough. Surskit wasn't amazing when it came to raw power.

Sam apparently made up her mind. Against her Charmeleon's wishes, she was going to try and catch it. She tried shushing Charmeleon, but when he wouldn't quit it, she returned him to his Poke Ball by tapping him on the head with it.

I grinned as she fished another Poke Ball out of her pocket. Apparently Charmeleon had a similar personality to my Gallade. The Poke Ball opened up with a flash of red light then returned to Sam's hand. When the light cleared a Dratini was revealed. It squealed happily, swirling around Sam, greeting her enthusiastically.

I was impressed. Dratini (and by extension, all Dragon-types) weren't easy to train, and they didn't respect a Trainer unless they were greatly skilled. Either Sam raised this Dratini or earned its respect, and neither path was an easy one to take.

Once the greeting was finished, Dratini took up her position in between Sam and the Surskit. She didn't look back at Sam, but waited patiently for orders.

"We'll start it of easy with Agility," Sam said. Dratini squeaked and flew around Sam before streaking over the pond, circling the Surskit. Again, I was impressed. Dratini didn't master the art of flying until they evolved into Dragonair. One of the major weaknesses of Dratini was that they couldn't fly forever. But this Dratini handled itself rather effortlessly, and I knew it had quite a bit of stamina. As it circled the Surskit, it became faster, until it was moving as fast as a wind fan.

The Surskit squeaked happily. It saw this battle as a game, and so it had to keep up with the Dratini. It too began streaking in circles, moving faster and faster until it was roughly the same speed as the Dratini. Now there were two Pokemon moving in circles just above and below each other - one on the pond surface and one hovering over it. This would be hard for the Pokemon that decided to attack first - it would likely miss, becoming open to an attack from opponent.

~~~~~

Gentle Female Dratini: 100%, SPD+2 (used Agility)

??? ??? Surskit: 100%, SPD+2 (used Agility)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 1887

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Dratini 100% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Shed Skin Ability>)

Item Statistics:

7x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
5x Repel

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 10-15-2010, 03:17 AM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: Male, I'd say.

The Surskit squeaked happily while Dratini used Agility. I was glad it was willing to battle. It copied Dratini's actions and began to move in a circle mirroring Dratini's. I wasn't positive what I should do after he did that. It would be hard enough to hit him with only him using Agility, but with Dratini doing it too, and being the slower of the two, it would be nearly impossible to judge it right. I thought about it while the to zoomed in circles. Then it came to me.

"Dratini, use Thunder Wave. Just go straight down, don't aim for Surskit," I called to the Dragon Pokemon. The Surskit was floating on a pool of water, and although Dratini may not have been able to hit him, the water would conduct the electricity which should at least slow him down.

Dratini began to spark a bit and I could see yellow streaks in her circle. Then she shot down into the water and stopped just before crashing into the ground. The electricity crackled from her body through the water, hopefully to stop Surskit.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:04 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Dratini, use Thunder Wave. Just go straight down, don't aim for Surskit," Sam called out.

Dratini squeaked a reply, and her circle began tinged ever so slightly yellow. When the yellow was clearly visible, the blur that was Dratini plunged down into the pool. The sparks coming off her travelled throughout the pool, both on the surface and underneath it. The electricity struck the Surskit, making it fall over. Thanks to the oil that coated its legs, however, it didn't fall underneath the water. It struggled to its feet, making ripples in the pond that moved outwards. Dratini stayed safely underneath the water - there was very little Surskit could do to attack it there as it wasn't an underwater creature.

"That was a good idea," I said to Sam. I looked over at the Surskit and saw that it was doing something strange. Its eyes were closed, and there was a slight coloured aura surrounding its head. The aura was a mixture of changing colours: black, purple, and dark blue. I didn't know exactly what it was doing, but Sam had better be careful - it was probably preparing for a combo attack, and Surskit had access to some moves that could seriously damage Dratini.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Gentle Female Dratini: 100%, SPD+2 (used Thunder Wave)

??? ??? Surskit: 100%, SPD+2, PAR (using Mind Reader)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 2892

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Dratini 100% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Shed Skin Ability>)

Item Statistics:

7x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
5x Repel

~~~~~

EDIT: This run is closed cos it's been inactive for forever.

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Last edited by ChainReaction01; 12-26-2010 at 02:24 AM.