Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-21-2010, 04:24 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [DS] Blank Academy [DS]

Well now, I bet everyone is wondering why the RP hasn't started yet. I'm speaking for Pyro (I hope he doesn't kill me) but he is currently having computer problems. I'm not sure when he'll get it fixed, so I'm not sure when, or if, this RP is going to start.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Patience is a virtue. *SHOT REPEATEDLY*
Old 09-26-2010, 05:49 PM
NES2 Offline

Well, I hope his computer problems are fixed eventually. Just because I'm curious, is this a hardware problem and his comp is fried from a BSOD (Or Vista fail nowadays), or is it an internet connection problem where he can turn on the computer but he cannot get onto the internet?

Also, I find it kind of ironic that whenever Pyro tries to start this RP, he becomes inactive by some means. Maybe the RP is just not meant to be? Maybe the Fates are doing everything they can to make sure this RP never starts!

Or maybe it's just Murphy's Law.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:18 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

No, his charger broke since he was charging his computer and it fell out of his lap and landed on the charger, so the part that plugs into the computer broke or something like that.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Dude, you have noooooooooo room to talk. Yours don't last much longer, more often than not. At least he's trying to bring his back.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-28-2010, 11:57 PM
NES2 Offline

Veilstone Saga didn't last long cause me and Neo did some epic stuff which you missed out on. It was called the PE2K/GTS+ Dual Forum RP, and it's had 418 posts as of now. All of this started with a small idea I had where the GTS+ Rpers and the PE2K RPers would get together to hold one MASSIVE RP, and with Neo Pikachu's RP expertise we worked on it together to create Viral Overgrowth. It has gone for 20 pages on the GTS+and is still running strong (So if you want to join, just go ahead). Also, everyone else got bored of Veilstone Saga, especially due to half of the cast god-modding through-out the RP (which is partially my fault; next time I set the bar higher for SUs), and inevitably most of the former members of Veilstone Saga gravitated towards the larger-mass RP, which was Viral Overgrowth.

So basically, BIG RP KILL LITTLE RP YA.

Last edited by NES2; 09-28-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:59 PM
AcrossTheUniverse Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to AcrossTheUniverse

So is everyone in agreement that this is basically just not happening anymore?? Kay.