Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:51 AM
Wizard Offline

Send a message via AIM to Wizard
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
This clan has gotten a bit too inactive... so I'm afraid I'm leaving, sorry.
heh understandable, i'm sorry to see you go and to everyone else: if you want this to stay alive then contribute! it's one thing to say "nobody cares about this anymore" but you need to act as well to get things moving, no point in waiting for someone else! if you want ANYTHING to work out then you need to help...say something, ask a question, challenge someone...do anything at all and then you know that you helped and people will talk again

Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
White FC 2624 2821 5234
White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
Elite 4 of the TUN League
Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness
Old 12-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Rage8010 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
heh understandable, i'm sorry to see you go and to everyone else: if you want this to stay alive then contribute! it's one thing to say "nobody cares about this anymore" but you need to act as well to get things moving, no point in waiting for someone else! if you want ANYTHING to work out then you need to help...say something, ask a question, challenge someone...do anything at all and then you know that you helped and people will talk again
ok well good then i have good news my bro black nova want to join
hes my best bro and just as good as me if not better so wizard can he join please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Old 12-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Black Nova Offline
New Trainer

Hello, im rage's friend-black nova. Now i have been playing pokemon for as long as its been out so i understand what im doing. I am a avid, etusiasic battler. I also am very tatical my stratigies and will analyize every aspect of the battle. My reason for joing is that for one i love the game, and competetive online play and i was invited by rage8010 becaude of the skill ive displayed. The time frame that i am normaly active is 4:00pm-11:00pm eastern on weekdays, for weekends im almost always open. Yes i agree to thee rules and will follow them. Thank you for your time.