"If someone were to ask me to describe the plot of the URPG, I could say that there is none. But, I would be wrong. Rather, the URPG is composed of multiple plots and multiple journies. When members write stories to capture Pokemon, they don't take place in a single world. Each member has the right and the freedom to create their own setting, their own plot and write about it. And all of it takes place in the URPG!
So if I were to describe the plot of the Pokemon Ultra, it would be that it is a multiverse in which many worlds exist; each with different stories, taking place in different times, or perhaps even with different laws of physics or magic. When you join the URPG, you choose where your character is from and what he or she wants to do. All paths are open to you. Good luck."
1. Have Fun. Seriously.
2. When starting a new role play, simply post a thread in this section. Be sure to include the background of the role play, any special rules you are using, and a sign-up form. Your role play must include Pokemon.
3. To sign up for a role play, post in the rp thread by filling out the form and answering any other questions the thread creator may have asked. Be sure to check if sign-ups are still open.
4. In order to promote quality, every post must have a minimum of 200 characters. This only applies to In-Character compositions.
5. Be Respectful. The Ultra RPG is a family and we must treat others as we would want to be treated ourselves.
6. The only pokemon your characters are allowed to use are those you own in the URPG.
7. It should be noted that participating in a RP here does not allow you to earn any money or items, nor allow you to catch any pokemon. You participate in the RP for its own sheer enjoyment. That's what I do!
8. Each RP's creator has the option of letting the role players resolve any battles that occur in the RP through the URPG battle system. This, of course, can only occur if the said battle is between URPG members. The RP can then decide whether to role play the actual battle, the results of the battle, or skip it entirely. This is entirely optional.
9. You do not need approval to create and begin a role play. However, should you break the rules, the Ultra RP Staff will contact you to rectify the situation. If you continue to cause trouble, we will close your thread.
10. Role Plays are under the control and direction of their creator and/or other designated leadership. Allegations of unfairness may be brought before the URPG Leadership.
Role Playing Resources
Ultra RP Staff
All URPG Mods and Officials