Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : Looking for two battlers ! 13/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
it would be pretty amazing, and i think would attract a whole new set of people to play
The wii may have sold the most consoles, but it's pretty lousy, the graphics on games are years behind todays standards, the wii remote is a clumsy remote to use unlike 360 or ps3's. The only real thing i like about the wii are games unquie to it, no chance of me buying any for the wii if it's on ps3.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : Looking for two battlers ! 13/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeru takaishi View Post
The wii may have sold the most consoles, but it's pretty lousy, the graphics on games are years behind todays standards, the wii remote is a clumsy remote to use unlike 360 or ps3's. The only real thing i like about the wii are games unquie to it, no chance of me buying any for the wii if it's on ps3.
the wii was not made for the same reason as ps3 and xbox..thats why it did so well. the wii is amazing for multi players who are just having fun...for that reason its got an advantage over xbox on ps3 which are for more serious online gamers

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Quote:
the wii was not made for the same reason as ps3 and xbox..thats why it did so well. the wii is amazing for multi players who are just having fun...for that reason its got an advantage over xbox on ps3 which are for more serious online gamers
from what i heard and belive the wii targeted the family market and hit a bulls eye on it, and in the theme of whats your saying that is the market that plays games for fun than anything serious.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
from what i heard and belive the wii targeted the family market and hit a bulls eye on it, and in the theme of whats your saying that is the market that plays games for fun than anything serious.
yeah wii was made for everyone to be able to play, in a fun competitive way it also did really well with older people
i love the wii for what it is

Old 11-07-2010, 12:34 AM
shinyshuckle Offline

Quote:
hey guys how are today
Being battered back and forth by school :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Yes we did. <3 Against our rival team too. 3-2. I scored one goal first half and didn't let anything in during second half as goalie. :'3 Next week is my last game, after that I can really focus on battling. >_<
Congrats

Quote:
i agree but i dont think that the lead is useless, the same idea of a lead still applies, unless people are going to stop setting up spikes or weather...All that a lead essentially is, is something that can set up a strategy..if you think of it like that then the lead will still live on...LOL
Machamp rape lead lives on

Quote:
Disagreed, Real competitive gamers use a DS :P

Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
Old 11-07-2010, 01:32 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
Being battered back and forth by school :D

Congrats

Machamp rape lead lives on

Disagreed, Real competitive gamers use a DS :P
lol what was i thinking..i logged more pokemon hours then any world at war person

Old 11-07-2010, 02:42 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

Sorry I haven't been here, my phone bill hadn't been paid
Old 11-07-2010, 02:59 AM
zlpqlz Offline
Master Trainer

I'm back from my weekend plans :) Sorry I haven't been around recently :P
@DSL - Did you get my PM? I was sort of rushed in the morning to catch the bus
Old 11-07-2010, 03:34 AM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

So the way I understand it...

Sounds like we won't be going to war because they want to use their own set of rules/different pokemon than what Smogon has?

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 11-07-2010, 03:38 AM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post

Sounds like we won't be going to war because they want to use their own set of rules/different pokemon than what Smogon has?
Nah most likely were not gonna use our rules.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
Sorry I haven't been here, my phone bill hadn't been paid
damn, are you back now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlpqlz View Post
I'm back from my weekend plans :) Sorry I haven't been around recently :P
@DSL - Did you get my PM? I was sort of rushed in the morning to catch the bus
no i didnt...thats weird. Hows your weekend going so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post

weve been dealing with this for awhile....i challenged with very speicfic info...if they say no thats on them. I do feel like other then one or two people most of their batters want a war.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:05 AM
Darkrose Offline

It happens every time it gets so annoying. It's always the same person too. Anyways good luck with the war guys if they accept.

Soul Silver FC: 1419 9562 4746
Old 11-07-2010, 07:38 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Not to go into a full out console debate, but I've always hated the xbox controller. The button placement on it is just weird, and it's really hard to use it on fighting games. Tbh, it was made for shooters and that's it. :P I like the Wii remote. It's simple to a extent, until you put all the movements into it, then it gets complicated. But I'll say what has been said many times, it's innovated and fun.

Though, when the 3DS comes out, I think it will rise to the top very fast.

Sorry I haven't been on guys, but I've been sick the past couple of days and I still don't have my acekard >_>

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 11-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

The battling center is not in good shape... there are only 3 active clans. wat. And they're all full. So even if new people wanted to join, they couldn't. Unless they make their own clan.

Thing to do: Since RNGing for eggs has been solved, I can do that to get me some wicked Pokemon. Also make banners for the clan. I'll have those up soon.

EDIT:

Well, I tried a test RNG for eggs in B/W with a semi-decent Pokemon and a semi-decent spread, and it worked. Here is the result:

BlueJello's Mamanbou

Mamanbou
Water
Neutral Nature
Hydration
IVs: 30/21/26/30/30/29

Just looked up Mamanbou's stats, and turns out it has base 40 SPA ;_;. Oh well. Not great, but pretty nice for just a test. Going to find better spreads later. She'd probbably be better if I had a flawless Ditto, but I don't and I have no access to Wifi. xD Starting to wish she was a +DEF/ATK -SPA nature :P

Last edited by Etymology; 11-07-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:59 PM
megamonk4 Offline

LMSSI Clan Shop

Announcements

Services to earn credit from the shop is now available to ALL members, :D! Members can now EV train/level mons as a services to earn credit from the shop.
You earn the amount of credit listed below depending on the number of mons:
2 pokemon - 1 credit
6 pokemon - 4 credit

You will also be able to keep copy of the mon you trained.

Upcoming Events

What's New

Coming Soon

Last edited by megamonk4; 12-14-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Closed Thread