Kotora Island is an island all alone out in the sea. It was round circular shaped island. At the tip top north, south, east, and west of the island are big farm plots. In the very center of the island is a village that contains all of the shops needed on the island, restaurant/inn, animal shop, town hall, clinic, library, crop shop, tool shop, church, clothing shop, jewlery shop, blacksmith, carpentors and fishery. From the center of the island are eight roads. The four main roads run north, south, east, and west lead to the farm plots. The other four roads lead to the beach, harvest godess altar, Thorne Forest, and Mt. Reed. The road that is south-eastern road leads to Salden Beach. The south western road leads to the Harvest Goddess Altar. The north western road leads to Mt. Reed. The north easter road leads to Thorne Forest.
The Island of Kotora was once lush and thriving. The islanders were always happy and the island had a big population with smiles all around. The animals lived peacefully with the islanders as well, with no squabbles ever. The sea surrounding the island was beautiful, crystal clear water. The soil had the best quality around for growing lucious crops, the livestock were always in a good mood. The wind always gusting gracefully and peacefully. The seasons were always balanced and never hard to live through. It was truley paradise to all inhabitants. That is it was until a great tradegy befell the island and its people.
The Witch Princess casted a spell on the Harvest Godess that turned her into stone. The Harvest Lord tried his best to revive the Harvest Godess from her petrified state. He tried for years but he eventually disappeared mysteriously. The Harvest Sprites did their best to keep the island alive but alas they had no such luck, without the Harvest Godess the poor sprites died. This is just the beginning of the tragedies, the island lost its wind, the soil became terrible, the ocean around the island became ravaged with whirlpools and polluted, the people seemed to have lost their life of emotions, the island is now always cloudy, thunderstorms occur more often, the summers are not hot, winters are freezing, spring won't bring blooming flowers, and the leaves on all trees are dead and gone.
The island is in its worse state now more than ever. You must work together to help save the island from being completley dead. Its up to you that is if you even care. Raise a family, get married, thrive in business. Do what you want.
1. No godmodding, bunnying, or flaming.
2. All regular forum rules apply
3. This is PG-13 (No sex, kissing okay. No blood showers, a few broken bones and cuts okay)
4. You must have at least one paragraph in your posts. (5 sentences)
5. Proofread not neccessary, but try to use correct spelling and grammar.
6.Only 3 characters each.
7. Have fun!!!
8. You must be committed to this RP and keep on posting.
9. You must be over 18 to marry!
10. To have a baby you must pray to have a child at the Harvest Godess Altar no SEX! The baby will magically appear in your wife's belly. Then in two seasons it will be born
11. Marraige Requirements: At least two dates, two gifts, each must confess love for each other, man must propose with Blue Feather that is found at the top of mountain, must attend one festival together
(rancher/farmer (only three spots left for rancher), shopkeeper and which shop)
Ranch Plots Left:
North Plot-Taken Mickmon95
Rosetta Taylor (Mickmon95)
Lance Blu (Mickmon95)
Barry Lincolns (Mickmon95)
Robert Pendragon (Mewcario)