Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:25 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Pokemon GENTEK Incident: SweetHEART's "Tests" RP

(3000 cool points for whoever knows where this is from!)

Ian Gentek
14th Floor, Testing room 18AD
The Most Dangerous Game

Iagetekk was ready to kill. The girl he thought he could use to escape...then another idea hit him. but that was for later.

Now was the time to get ready-death wasn't anything to joke about.

Turrets, Fire, Vanishing floors-no obstacle was too great to keep him from the prey. and they'd soon find out that, too.

A few of his "partners" were suprised about the largeness of the others-two even seemed to be taller than him.

But they probably didn't know how to deal with what he had up his sleeve.

He didn't waste time to grab a turret right off the wall, and use it as a makeshift sheild from the other turrets. It wasn't rooted to the wall strong enough to stay put when something as strong as him tried to rip it off.

A few of the others went ahead of him. But He didn't care who got there first, he just cared if he got some food.

And generally, he got food-regardless of the conditions he got it in, the source it was from, or who killed it. "Kill or be killed" was the one and only law in this deathtrap, and he did the killing.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Jack Frost Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jack Frost

Jack Frost
14th Floor, Block A

The blood continued to drip down Jack’s face and a spell of dizziness suddenly fell on him. He suddenly started get flash backs of his past, mainly to his school days as he started to remember what it was like to be unnoticed and how he felt about it. A wave of anger started to wash over him until he heard a girl speak.

“You're new here, right? That's what the comp. makes us do, not that it's right, but if you wanna live, you either do what it wants or you get good enough with your powers it alows you to disobey." She said, clapping her hands together and tilting her head towards the ceiling. "I'm not good with healing, but Gardevoir know minor healing moves and that's part of what I am, and you're bleeding, which doesn't settle well with a few of us--you'd better watch it, tin can!" She broke off to glare at the robot approaching her, Shinichi sighed and rested a hand on her shoulder.

"Stop talking so much, then, Sky." He told her, the girl frowned openly at the thought. He then turned to the newbie. "I'm Shinichi and she's Skylar. Those who do know our names that aren't the computers around here just call us Shi and Sky for short." He offered before going silent again.

Jack started to smile at the pair, trying to speak but not knowing when the right time was to introduce himself. He felt the pain and dizziness fade away and he wiped the remaining blood away with his left hand. He closed his eyes as he felt the healing sensation come over him, soothing him, vanishing both the pain and the anger. As he looked up, he noticed that the girl’s attention was now on the hideous monster which looked like he was constructed of leftover parts. The girl’s companion, Shinichi was always focused on the larger creature. The beast couldn’t speak words but could only speak Pokemon language which Jack could only half understand.

"We at GENTEK would like to fill you in on a few safe points in the room. Tile G6," a grid showed where it was in the room, it was too the far right corner of where they were coming in, elevated, most of the room was randomly elevated on that note. "Is a safe point where you are unable to get hit by anything other than the turrets."

Jack looked up and noticed another boy for the first time and noticed that he called the computer “Mother”. Jack slowly started to realize that he may just be one of the sanest people in here. He moved closer to Sky, sensing that she would be very strong and would be a good companion in here. The door’s slowly started to open, revealing a room, full of tiles, making small hills and even stairs, leading up to higher platforms. Cameras were also placed around the room, with turrets scattered in random locations. Before Jack could think, several of the people around him dashed off, breaking off turrets and dodging the bullets. He also noticed other mutant like creatures on the far side of the room.

Jack suddenly heard the turrets firing and as he looked up, he could see several bullets being fired directly at him. Jack stood there, frozen in fear and placed his hands up, trying to protect his face even though he knew that this would not stop the bullets. A couple of seconds later, Jack realized that no bullets hit him. He looked behind himself and saw the bullets on the floor. He looked up and saw more bullets being fired at him but they passed through, not harming him. A smile formed on his face as he placed his right hand up, a small blast of ice firing from his hand, freezing the turret.

“I could get used to this…” Jack said, a smirk on his face, feeling grateful for the Froslass DNA inside of him.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Two glowing red optics glared down into the practice combat chamber from a viewpoint for a small control center above. Another company had been outsourced in the creation of All-Purpose Tactical Assault and Security Enforcement Unit 123, codename Omega. It was a special model, and had actually been the last of the long line of notorious prototypes. The prototypes before it worked within military installations and with whoever had the money to afford the million dollar price tag. But the prototypes were considered to be the best; they had undergone the same training without memory purges, making them perfect fighting machines. Indeed, in the few cases the units were used in test combat, all the commanding officer need do is point in the general direction of the target and the machine would do the rest.

Of them, Omega was the best, the ultimate of the line, which was why he had been purchased to guard the HEART supercomputer. And today, it had been tasked with overseeing the combat training. What it saw angered and disappointed it. Analysis; test subjects show promise, but will require much training. Proper behavioral training and anger management would also prove effective. Estimated chance of desired soldier outcome from group 276-b currently at fifteen percent. Transmitting data report to central computer hub now.

That was how it usually went. It was rare the robot ever actually dealt with the recruits; only the ones with a high threat level had the misfortune of meeting the violent automaton in person. And all of those recruits were dead. It saw them as recruits, but a more proper term would have been 'specimen' or 'subjects. It had been constructed for military use, and the company that had designed the automaton hadn't expected to sell Omega to the GENTEK corporation. They changed its mission and primary objective and sent it on its way, and one sly programmed had actually hardwired its speech drivers to process the word 'Organic' as 'Meatbag' (And vice verse) as a gag, which it had never really picked up on, and everyone else considered to be from its personality drivers, which were notably violent. But then, being a combat robot, how could it not be violent?

Unit Omega on standby until further orders are received from central computer hub. Observation of recruit group 276-B will continue.

((Kinda rambly, but just to let you know I haven't forgotten about you guys~))
Old 11-05-2010, 02:56 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

OOC: I was going to post yesterday, but i went to get a hair cut, left my laptop on, and my lil brother came and shut off my computer...

IC:

Zerosys
14th Floor Gentek, BLOCK A
"Fighting the Jaws."

Zero was jumping around a hybrid arcanine and purposely trying to annoy it. Lucky for Zero, he had kept it in place long enough that a turret had locked onto it and shot it to the ground. Zero landed on a platform that was moving around and panted a bit. He sensed a turret immediately turn toward him, he jumped from the platform and toward another. The computer had just started to talk again,

"Subjects, the room will now experience incineration. Please utilize what abilities you have to protect yourself. Thank you."

Several vents opened up on the walls around the room. Immediately the room began to fill up with flames. Zero kept moving to places where he wouldn't be affected directly with flames, but he did know that the room was heating up and if it heated up anymore, he would probably get killed.

The flames danced wildly across the room that was now being torn apart by gunfire, pokemon, and flames. Zero ducked down, and hid himself, hoping for the best. He never knew how this was possible, but he had created a psychic shield. He kept his eyes tightly shut in this time period. He felt incredibly hot, but not quite as hot as the computer was now mentioning.

"The room is now reaching 1600 degrees Fahrenheit. I feel sorry for anyone without protection."
Old 11-06-2010, 01:55 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Ian Gentek
14th Floor, Testing room 18A-D
"WHY WORLD, WHY?!?!?!

Pounce. Claw. Chomp. Iagetekk's 3-step plan to getting food. This was the default, and today the default got him 2 more kills. one was soft and huge-A snorlax hybrid-whist the other was rather tough, but even larger-a Rhyperior Pokemorph, who didn't get tough enough skin to defend from his sharp appendages. He was eating what was in their livers (that part was the best-tasting) when HEART's agrivating voice spoke up.

"Subjects, the room will now experiance incineration. Please utilize whatever abilities you have to protect yourself. Thank you."

He responded to the computer like she had made the world's dumbest mistake. "THANK YOU?!?! Thank You, for letting you Burn my Food?!?! Thank You, for letting you try and Kill Me?!?! THANK YOU, FOR KEEPING US HERE?!?!?! ghrrrrrr....GHRRRAAAAAAA!!!" The beast had taken it's rage out on the ventilation shaft, which was now producing fire, by shoving a turret into it.

But that wouldn't stop it. The fiery spew was coming out, like it or not. fortunatly, Iagetekk was gifted with a extreme resistance to fire, with the genes of Ninetales, Swampert, and something else he forgot. whatever, it only did 1/8th of it's potential harm. It was still painful, but not too much that it would force him to retreat. no, he needed them dead now.

He removed the stomach from the dead body, which was still full of acid he could throw at someone to kill them, when he realized that even though he wasn't on fire, he was still very, very hot. almost too hot. The scrap-metal-of-a-voice Computer confirmed this.

"The Room is now reaching 1600 degrees fahrenheit. I feel sorry for anyone without protection."

"OH, COME ON!!!" He flung the stomach, acids and all, at a curious-looking statue...which was made of metal, and had two red glowing eyes.

oh no.

Iagetekk thought privatly that he should try and see if he can make his Mecha Gaurd battle win count a 2. there was no running or hiding from a Mecha Gaurd. But they weren't invincible.

(Ooc: Metal Sonic, that's your cue.)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 03:19 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Skylar Boshtallen and Shinichi Kuragari
14th Floor, Testing room
"Is it getting hotter in here?"

Shinichi grinned as the system announced the addition of fire to te deadly mix, and he reached back, grabbing Sky by the arm and swinging the free one out as flames shot out the vents. "I know you wanna hit stuff, but please refrain while the room is on fire." He told her, Sky nodded, allowing him to clutch her upper arm firmly, as she knew she'd be out of luck otherwise, Shinichi could keep her safe from the fire so long as he held onto her--his control kept it away from them, but he didn't feel the heat of fire, if he concentrated, neither could she, which helped.

She sighed and grabbed a nearby jet of fire with her telekinesis and hurled it towards an approaching Block C member who appeared to have a decent tolerance for fire, but when hurled directly at his face with no real time to react, it didn't help. "I can hit things without my fists, Shi." She reminded him needlessly.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Unit Omega
Observation room

Meatbags...

Omega's cold photoreceptors were not phased by the sudden bright light of flamethrowers. The mechanoid was equipped with similar armaments itself. That bit of gained sentience made the robot wish to descend into the room below, bringing with him an inescapable hail of bullets to prove that robots were far better suited to fighting than worthless organics. But the HEART system had denied that request, and the mechanoid would not defy direct orders. As inferior as they may have been, to test them was their reason to exist, so test them they would. "Statement: I could easily replicate these test conditions in combat if you would allow such. Conjecture: Perhaps it would be simpler to simply kill and dissect them for the needed data."

((Bleh, is short.))