Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-11-2010, 01:43 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: [DS] Ydos, the Parellel Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
To make things easier, I'm going to say that Larvinator's character is going to be the murder suspect and later on during the RP we can have other player's characters be questioned and then later possible become suspects as well. But I bet everyone wants this RP to get started, so I'll get it up as soon as I can. No promises though that I will be up today.

EDIT: The RP is now up! You can find it here. Now let's get this show on the road!
Speaking of Larvinator, we need him to post. I think people that have signed up for this have already forgotten about it >.<
Old 11-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I've been trying to work out a post, but it's not going so well D: Plus, I'm trying to make another character so I'm not just an antagonist.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:27 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

I have been problems signing onto this site, so that's why I have been inactive. I'm amazed that I was able to successfully get to the forum today, but sadly I have to go and start getting ready for school. So I will post as soon as I can.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~