Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 11-20-2010, 05:02 PM
Light_Dark's Avatar
Light_Dark Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Posts: 9
Send a message via MSN to Light_Dark
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [5/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

* Username: Light_Dark
* In-Game Name / Simulator Name: Ash
* Friend Code / Simulator Server:send when i get
* Game Version(s) / Simulator Name(s): SS
* Please provide a brief summary of why you wish to join: because you said you would take me.
* Do you promise to remain active and aware us if you plan on leaving?: yes i do
* Pick a Pokemon to represent you in the clan: Palkia
__________________

31/31/31/31/31/31
  #32  
Old 11-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [5/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Dark View Post
* Username: Light_Dark
* In-Game Name / Simulator Name: Ash
* Friend Code / Simulator Server:send when i get
* Game Version(s) / Simulator Name(s): SS
* Please provide a brief summary of why you wish to join: because you said you would take me.
* Do you promise to remain active and aware us if you plan on leaving?: yes i do
* Pick a Pokemon to represent you in the clan: Palkia
Welcome to the clan! Glad to have you. :]

I suppose I should make a post in the clan index now. C'mon guys, let's get some discussion in here! :3
  #33  
Old 11-20-2010, 06:26 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [5/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

Wow Official already, that was fast :D
  #34  
Old 11-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [5/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
Wow Official already, that was fast :D
I knew this clan would get off the ground quickly. Totally not bragging.
  #35  
Old 11-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Light_Dark's Avatar
Light_Dark Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Posts: 9
Send a message via MSN to Light_Dark
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

Have you added me to the front page?
__________________

31/31/31/31/31/31
  #36  
Old 11-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Dark View Post
Have you added me to the front page?
Not yet, I'll get to that soon.
  #37  
Old 11-24-2010, 12:05 AM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 103
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

um is it all right if i omit the in game name as to keep personal info off the web
  #38  
Old 11-24-2010, 12:10 AM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

You could always try a fake name, I dont see how it could effect anything. Except us knowing your name. XDDD
  #39  
Old 11-24-2010, 12:39 AM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 103
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

OK I'll use a nickname

[CENTER]fidgety
[CENTER]big t/fidgety
[CENTER]none(due to games w/ competitive teams going mia)/PO (was on shoddy but i don't particularly like the project uber server/+ lab last i checked i don't speak the language used in the only active server)
[CENTER]diamond (haven't ev trained)/ smogon (hoping smogonites will stop hating on PO user now that they have a server there)/beta
why do i want 2 join: Been thinking about this 4 bout a 5 -7 days since i battled jello on the PO beta server + was asked 2 join i like the grounds that the clan is established on + hey i enjoy pokemon as much as the next competitive battler (at least should i hate it when people play just 2 win + nothing else and then are jerks when they lose)
will i be active + give fair notice of leaving: will be as active as schedule (school or otherwise) permits + will give fair notice if i have to leave
representitive pokemon: tyranitar (my all time fave)

*edit why isn't any thing centered

Last edited by fidgety; 11-24-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: confusion
  #40  
Old 11-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgety View Post
OK I'll use a nickname

[CENTER]fidgety
[CENTER]big t/fidgety
[CENTER]none(due to games w/ competitive teams going mia)/PO (was on shoddy but i don't particularly like the project uber server/+ lab last i checked i don't speak the language used in the only active server)
[CENTER]diamond (haven't ev trained)/ smogon (hoping smogonites will stop hating on PO user now that they have a server there)/beta
why do i want 2 join: Been thinking about this 4 bout a 5 -7 days since i battled jello on the PO beta server + was asked 2 join i like the grounds that the clan is established on + hey i enjoy pokemon as much as the next competitive battler (at least should i hate it when people play just 2 win + nothing else and then are jerks when they lose)
will i be active + give fair notice of leaving: will be as active as schedule (school or otherwise) permits + will give fair notice if i have to leave
representitive pokemon: tyranitar (my all time fave)

*edit why isn't any thing centered
You have to add [*/CENTER] after your first center tag. [Without the star.]

Welcome to the clan! I'll update the front page later tonight. As for now, though, let's increase activity, everyone!
  #41  
Old 11-24-2010, 02:42 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 103
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

thank you blue for excepting me + explaining that issue before my OCD caught up w/ me (glad i have a day off from school so i could respond to this promptly).
  #42  
Old 11-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
:]

I suppose I should make a post in the clan index now.
I agree here. your clan should be in the index.
Congrats on "becomming Official"
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #43  
Old 11-26-2010, 05:07 AM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

Just posting to say that I won't be able to come online until around next Friday because my internet is down. I'm currently posting from my phone, which can get rather annoying. :P
__________________
  #44  
Old 11-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Just posting to say that I won't be able to come online until around next Friday because my internet is down. I'm currently posting from my phone, which can get rather annoying. :P
That's absolutely fine. Until then!
  #45  
Old 11-27-2010, 03:57 AM
Skottles's Avatar
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Taste the god damn rainbow already
Posts: 2,947
Send a message via AIM to Skottles
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:. |.:Now Recruiting!:.| [6/15] | Looking for Wifi Battlers!

* Username: Skottles
* In-Game Name / Simulator Name: Skottles
* Friend Code / Simulator Server: PO Beta Server
* Game Version(s) / Simulator Name(s): Pokemon online
* Please provide a brief summary of why you wish to join: To return the Battling Center to it's former glory, or perhaps even further.
* Do you promise to remain active and aware us if you plan on leaving?: Yes
* Pick a Pokemon to represent you in the clan: Dunsparce :D
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com