Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:28 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

OoC: Lol nice. xD Hope she feels better soon, though.

IC: Ichiru felt another hand accompany the first as Kiseki put his hand on his shoulder, which almost made him turn to see who it was. However, when Ashley spoke, he knew it had to be her.

"Hey, it's okay. Everything is going to be okay." She spoke as she put her hand on his shoulder. After a short pause, he felt someone take hold of him, which made him jump slightly, having not expected it. Kiseki moved to stand beside his brother to get out of the way. When Ichiru saw his younger twin standing beside him, he knew that the person holding him had to be Ashley. This realization made his cheeks heat up slightly, though thankfully, when he lowered his gaze to the floor again, his hair hid this.

"Shouldn't you kids be in class?" Ashley released her hold in time for Ichiru to turn and see the source of the feminine voice that had just spoken behind them. A teacher stood in the hallway behind them, although neither twin recognized her.

"Ah yeah sorry. We'll start going." Stefan responded, then turned to the rest of them. "I gotta start heading back over to the library. I'll see you guys later." Ichiru and Kiseki nodded in response, watching him walk away before shifting their gazes to Ashley and Jeremy.

"Let's start going." Jeremy said, turning to walk back in the direction of their classroom. Ichiru happened to look at Ashley as she glanced back at them, returning her smile before she turned and walked away slowly.

"Are... you okay?"

The twins turned to look at Lani, who seemed to have just noticed Keiru.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The white haired teen responded with a smile. "Thanks for asking."

The twins started to head after the others, but Kiseki hung back, letting Ichiru go ahead to catch up with Ashley and Jeremy. He'd noticed Keiru looking at the end of the hallway with widened eyes. He followed the older boy's gaze, not seeing anything strange or out of the ordinary. He seemed to be fighting off sleep, judging from how his eyes flittered temporarily and snapped back open. Kiseki himself was very familiar with that.

"Something wrong?" He looked at Keiru with a concerned expression, glancing back toward the end of the hallway, then to Keiru.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 11-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

OOC: i feel much better now ^^. and as for fells church, i thought of a cool idea. i was thinking that a few days after the tomb vampires escape from a witch's spell, mayor lockwood could throw a masquerade ball and have the tomb vampires show up and plan an attack on it from the inside during the middle of it, causing a huge blood bath. since ashley and jeremy are only human they're going to be in great danger ^^. what do you think about that plan DA? also if grsspkmnmaster doesn't post by wednesday then i'll post the time skip =]

IC: As Ashley and Jeremy were walking with Ichiru down the hallway, the two siblings hadn't noticed that Keiru and Kiseki were fallen back a little behind them. As they continued to walk, Ashley put her hands inside her pocket and felt something soft. She pulled it out and held it between her two fingers as she looked at it.

"Is that your hair?" Jeremy whispered in somewhat a shocked voice. Ashley didn't tell him about her dream yet so Jeremy had no idea about the hair.
"Yeah. When one of my curls got off during my nightmare it somehow appeared on top of my book when I woke up." Ashley whispered back so only Jeremy and Ichiru would hear.
"Wait...so you pulled it out of your dream?"
"Yeah I think so." Ashley nodded as she placed the locket of hair back into her pocket. Jeremy slowed down a little bit to look more carefully into Ashley's curly hair.
"Where did the piece get cut out?"
"The hair that's underneath. Luckily it's not noticeable." Ashley pulled back a section of her hair and revealed her neck and hoop earring to show her brother and Ichiru, seeing a small section of her hair that only reached between her chin and shoulder.
"Do you think when your hair is straightened then it will show it?"
"Nah I don't think so. It's more towards the back." Jeremy nodded and they made it back to the classroom.

"Good to see you guys again. Everything work out okay?" Mr.Tanner asked.
"Yeah we found them. Also we have a plus one. His name is Keiru and he never got a class schedule. Could you help him out?" Ashley asked as she walked up to his desk and handed the hallway pass back to him.
"Yeah I will." Ashley gave a smile and walked over to their own table where she saw Jeremy seated. Ashley took her seat and looked over at him.

"I know that I said I would tell you about the dream but I think it'll have to wait till later." Ashley whispered. Jeremy nodded as he knew the reason why. They didn't want to talk about it in front of Keiru only because they didn't want Keiru to think they were all crazy.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Keiru
School

"Yeah, I'm fine." Keiru replied, eyeing the end of the corridor. "Thought I saw something... out of place."

Keiru glanced at the corridor for a few moments, hearing a cackle that echoed down the hallways, however, only he could hear the laugh. Keiru shuddered for the slightest moment, before turning to look at Kiseki, a smile on his face.

"I just haven't had much sleep in a while." Keiru sighed. "Well, might as well get to class, right? Can't just stay out here, your friends will be getting worried."

Christopher Norris
Hospital. En Nightmare Worlde

There was darkness all around him, and he could hear metal scraping with something, and he recognised this nightmare. His worst. Christopher broke out into a run, though found himself faceplanting the floor since his left leg was injured, joy. A light flashed in the room for a moment, and Christopher saw the figure approaching him, claws for hands, lumbering towards him. Christopher's hand found a metallic shape, and wrapped round the shape, swinging it at the figure. The figure crumpled to the floor, and Christopher dragged himself to his feet, and began to run, using the left wall as support.

Suddenly, he was brought out of the nightmare, and he looked around the room, realising he was in hospital. For a moment he thought he was still dreaming, but relaxed when he saw a doctor smiling.

"You've awoken, finally." the doctor cackled evily, pulling out a large hatchet.

Christopher began to shout, as the began to cut his leg, when he suddenly awoke from his nightmare, seeing the same doctor, his heart skipping a beat, was he still dreaming.

"Hey, it's quite alright, no need to shout." the doctor stated. "Your injuries aren't that bad, you'll be back in the school tomorrow. Though you'll want to be careful, so you don't damage it more."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:24 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Sounds good to me. Really interesting ^^

IC: Ichiru listened silently to Ashley and Jeremy's conversation, taking note of the place where the lock of Ashley's hair had been cut off. That certainly was freaky, but at least she hadn't been hurt. Up until now, he hadn't realized that Kiseki, Lani and Keiru had fallen behind, but when Kiseki didn't make some sort of comment toward what had happened to Ashley, Ichiru glanced back to see if his brother was there. Instead, he saw him standing back with Keiru and Lani, talking to Keiru about something. He didn't want to leave him alone again, but he knew that the trio would be in class soon regardless, and therefore left it alone.

"Good to see you guys again. Everything work out okay?" Mr. Tanner asked as Ichiru, Ashley and Jeremy walked back into the classroom. Ichiru gave a simple nod as Ashley responded herself, following Jeremy over to their table as she told him about Keiru. Moments later the brunette joined them at the table herself.

"I know that I said I would tell you about the dream but I think it'll have to wait till later." She told them, to which Ichiru nodded simultaneously with Jeremy. He knew why Ashley had said this; since Keiru was with them now, they didn't need to talk about the nightmares. If he wasn't one of the ones experiencing them, he'd think they were all crazy.

--
Back in the hall, Kiseki looked at Keiru with concern, not convinced from his response. It was obvious he'd seen something - or at least thought he did. He thought he saw the older boy shudder slightly, and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when Keiru spoke again, turning to Kiseki with a smile.

"I just haven't had much sleep in a while. Well, might as well get to class, right? Can't just stay out here, your friends will be getting worried."

Kiseki nodded slowly, turning back to head toward the classroom. Keiru's mention of not sleeping much had brought up some suspision. Certainly he couldn't be suffering from these nightmares too?

The younger twin finally walked back into the Art classroom, Lani following along quietly behind him. Kiseki instantly spotted the others sitting at a table and led the blonde over to them, sitting quietly beside his brother. He looked at the vase ine middle of the table with question, then at Ichiru, who happened to catch his gaze from the corner of his eye.

"You're supposed to pick an object from the room and try to draw it." He informed his brother. Kiseki frowned briefly.

"Aw, I was hoping we'd get to paint the vase or something."

Ichiru shook his head at his brother, a slight smile on his face. "No, but that would be fun, wouldn't it?"

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 11-22-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Back in the classroom Jeremy and Ashley continued to draw their objects. The sound of footsteps caused Jeremy and Ashley to quickly look up, seeing only Kiseki and Lani enter the room and took a seat. The younger twin looked down to the objects on the table in a somewhat questionable facial expression.

"You're supposed to pick an object from the room and try to draw it." Ichiru said as Ashley began to open her mouth.
"Aw, I was hoping we'd get to paint the vase or something." Kiseki responded.
"No, but that would be fun, wouldn't it?" Ashley smiled to Ichiru's response.
"Yeah it would." Ashley said with a little yawn while she twirled one of her curls in her fingers and looked down at her paper, seeing the drawing of the vase that was half way done.

"Where's Keiru?" Jeremy asked as he looked over at the empty doorway.
"I'm not sure." Ashley said as she looked up too. The two siblings gave each other gazes of worry until finally turning back to their papers a few seconds after.
"I'm sure he's okay." Jeremy said. The sound of the teacher standing up and putting on the radio could be heard from behind Ashley. After another moment or two of silence, Ashley looked at her friends and took a deep breath.
"So you guys wanna know what was in my dream?" Ashley asked. Only her own table could hear her talk thanks to the music.
"Yeah. What happened?"
"Okay, I was in class and I really thought I was awake. It didn't seem like a dream at all. Then all of a sudden I noticed that everyone," Ashley stopped to look at the twins. "even you guys," then turned back to everyone else. "started moving in slow motion. That's when I knew I was dreaming. I tried so hard to wake up but I couldn't. Then in a blink of an eye everyone turned into this black ash, even the books on our desks. Then in the front of the room stood a man with a large knife. I quickly ran out of the room and tried to go into the hallway, but when I ran out the door, I ended up back in the classroom, but this time brown dirty water was flooding the floor and pouring from the ceiling. In front of the classroom stood the same man with the knife. I was so scared I couldn't move. Then he said something..." Ashley stopped as she looked down, thinking of the words that he said to her.

"What did he said?" Jeremy said in a fearful whisper so low that Ashley had a hard time hearing.

"His exact words were 'You look so beautiful Ashley, just like your ancestor who trapped me in the church. Your family members, along with other families, trapped us slaves in the church and lit it on fire!'. Then I backed away into a chair with fear as he got closer and closer. He raised his knife and brought it down on me, which caused me to wake up. Then on my desk laid this..." Ashley reached into her pocket and laid down the curl on the table. "It came out of my dream." Ashley was silent for a few moments as she looked at the lock of hair, then back up at everyone. "What are we going to do?"

"I-I'm not sure..." Jeremy said. Ashley met Ichiru's eyes and stayed there. She didn't know what they were going to do...
Old 11-26-2010, 07:08 AM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru sighed, glancing back down the corridor one last time, before shrugging, and entered the classroom. Within moments he spotted Kiseki and the others, and he walked towards them, offering a smile, before sitting down on an empty seat close to Kiseki, and noticed a sheet of paper in front of him.

Keiru's eyes stung badly, calling for him to sleep, but he ignored the call, knowing that to sleep would be to enter hell itself.

"May I ask what we shall be drawing?" Keiru asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christopher sighed as he was left alone in the room, praying to himself that he wouldn't fall asleep again. He did not want to go back to the nightmare. The nightmares felt so real, so life threatening, that Christopher didn't want to return to sleep at all. Christopher glanced down at his injured leg, remembering how he had been shot in the nightmare, and how his leg was injured when he awoke.

This was definetely interesting, even if horrifying. Was anybody else suffering from these horrors? Christopher didn't know, and he didn't want to go prying into student's secrets, or people's secrets, so he wouldn't go poking through people's secrets as if they wanted people to know them, then they would tell them. Christopher sighed, wishing he had a nice steaming cup of coffee, as he felt tiredness creeping upon him.

OOC:
Sorry about my lateness and so on. I've been busy

Old 11-26-2010, 03:13 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: S'okay. I'm just happy to see you posted; I was thinking you'd have to drop out or something.

IC: "Where's Keiru?" Ichiru and Kiseki had started drawing soon after Ichiru's response to Kiseki, but both twins looked up when Jeremy spoke. Kiseki glanced around the room.

"I don't know... he was right behind us, from what I know." He answered after Ashley, looking back at Jeremy and Ashley as he spoke, his expression taking on the same worried one as their own.

"I'm sure he's okay." Jeremy said, to which the twins nodded somewhat slowly. The sound of the teacher turning on the radio behind them broke the silence that fell afterward as everyone returned to their drawings.

"So you guys wanna know what was in my dream?" Ichiru and Kiseki looked up when Ashley spoke.

"Yeah. What happened?" Jeremy answered before them, prompting Ashley to explain the events in her dream. When she finished, everything was silent again.

"What are we gonna do?"

"I-I'm not sure." Jeremy responded to his sister with the same answer Ichiru and Kiseki had just thought. As Ichiru looked up, his eyes seemed to lock with Ashley's as Kiseki looked down at the desk in thought.

"Wait... a man with a knife... I saw someone like that in my dream before, too." He said, looking back up at the rest of the group.

"Come to think of it, so have I." Ichiru finally looked away from Ashley to Kiseki.

"You don't think that this has something to do with all of our ancestors, do you?" Kiseki looked from Ichiru to the rest of the group.

"I don't know, but it would make sense if it did..." Ichiru paused in thought. "We'll probably have to look into it a little more before we know for sure." Kiseki nodded in response.

Approaching footsteps silenced the two, who looked up in time to see Keiru offer the group a smile and take a seat near Kiseki. After looking at the paper in front of him, he asked, "May I ask what shall we be drawing?"

Kiseki provided this answer this time, saying what Ichiru had told him. "I think you're supposed to pick an object from the room to draw."

Old 11-26-2010, 08:36 PM
Kaioo Offline

"Ahh, okay." Keiru responded. "Thanks."

Keiru glanced around the room, and stopped when he spotted sometnhing he would draw, and looked down at his paper, and began to draw. After several minutes, Keiru stopped drawing, and glanced down at the image, his eyes widening slightly as he saw what he had drawn, and drew a line through the image, before crumpling the piece of paper up. Keiru felt his heart beating rapidly as he wondered how he had drawn that when he was thinking of something else.

The image on the paper that he had ended up drawing was of the figure he had seen earlier, the same one he was seeing in his nightmares, and he shuddered as he thought about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christopher turned his attention to the door as it opened, and his doctor walked in, accompanied by a nurse who was carrying a pair of crutches, holding a chart, a smile on his face.

"Well, Mr. Norris, it seems that you are free to go." the doctor smiled.

The nurse handed the crutches to Christopher, as the doctor helped him to stand, and he grabbed the crutches, and began to walk out of the room, using the crutches for support.

"Have a good day sir." the doctor said.

Old 11-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

(false pretence is still in the rp but he isn't going to post until after the art class scene because he has nothing to really type )

As Ichiru and Ashley locked eyes, Kiseki broke the silence and caused everyone to look at him.

"Wait... a man with a knife... I saw someone like that in my dream before, too."

"Come to think of it, so have I." Ashley and Jeremy turned to Ichiru.

"You don't think that this has something to do with all of our ancestors, do you?" Kiseki asked.

"I don't know, but it would make sense if it did..." Ichiru paused for a moment, then continued. "We'll probably have to look into it a little more before we know for sure."

"Yeah, we should look into our family back round." Jeremy suggested.

"But we have a little problem though. I'm adopted, remember? We aren't siblings by blood."

"Yeah but my uncle is your biological father. Technically we're cousins, that's why we actually do look alike. But the point is, we still have the same blood. For you we just have to look into uncle John's back round." Jeremy stated. Ashley nodded and looked passed Ichiru, seeing Keiru walk it. She quickly snatched the lock of hair that was on the table and put it back into her pocket.

"Hey." Ashley said with a friendly smile as she began to draw again.

"May I ask what we shall be drawing?" Keiru asked as he took a seat next to Kiseki.

"I think you're supposed to pick an object from the room to draw." Kiseki answered. Ashley looked up and nodded her head, then looked back down at her own paper. The thought just struck Ashley that her and Jeremy had never told anyone about their family relation before. This was the first time ever for the two siblings.

"Ahh, okay. Thanks" Keiru responded. After telling her friends what had happened in the dream, Ashley's mood was more relaxing and energetic like it normally was, and Jeremy instantly noticed that. As Ashley was drawing her picture, she would glance up at Ichiru from time to time, the sight of him filling her with more positive energy. The third time she looked up at Ichiru though, her glance shifted over to Keiru's paper, where he quickly crumbled it up. Right before he crumbled it up though, she caught a short glimps of what was on the paper.

"It couldn't be..." Ashley thought in her head as she looked down at her own paper. She kept her gaze down for the remainder of the time while she was lost in thought of what she just saw.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:41 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

After Kiseki answered Keiru's question, everything fell silent as the group seemed to return to or start their drawings. Kiseki became aware of the pain in his stomach once again, having started back up when he'd sat down. He shifted uncomfortably, bringing Ichiru to glance at him, a slightly concerned expression on his face. The younger twin gave him a reassuring but forced smile, knowing what he was thinking.

Movement beside him brought Kiseki to glance at Keiru, catching the image on his paper just before he crumbled it up. He froze at the sight, instantly recognizing the figure from some of his past nightmares. Surely that was just a coincidence...right? It couldn't be him. Of course not.

Ichiru nudged his brother, bringing him back to reality. The younger twin looked at him, receiving the same expression, to which he shook his head, although his gaze was drawn back to the crumbled piece of paper lying on the table. He wanted to ask Keiru about it, but decided against it, thinking it wouldn't be a very good idea right now.