Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 03:20 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
I doubt this, because the uber bar went up. Things like mew, deoxys, garchomp, darkrai, the latis, wobbofet, etc. are not ubers anymore. Alot of things got stronger, so if we use that logic, lots of things would be uber (that would be unneccesary) Aqua tail dragonite and overconfidence are not that good on the mentioned dragons (dragonite prefers extremespeed and intimidate>overconfidence in most cases.)

Anyways, I support the war. I have improved my 5th gen skills since the last war. I'm sure we stand a good chance against other clans if we all sharpen our skills (like practicing with each other in pokemon online or something)

I'm wondering how much latisiblings improved his pokemon skills since I last saw him...
were is this list

Old 12-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
I doubt this, because the uber bar went up. Things like mew, deoxys, garchomp, darkrai, the latis, wobbofet, etc. are not ubers anymore. Alot of things got stronger, so if we use that logic, lots of things would be uber (that would be unneccesary) Aqua tail dragonite and overconfidence are not that good on the mentioned dragons (dragonite prefers extremespeed and intimidate>overconfidence in most cases.)

Anyways, I support the war. I have improved my 5th gen skills since the last war. I'm sure we stand a good chance against other clans if we all sharpen our skills (like practicing with each other in pokemon online or something)

I'm wondering how much latisiblings improved his pokemon skills since I last saw him...
Are those pokemon not uber only in Pe2k? If so, is Smogon gonna try to go for the same as well?

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
Old 12-08-2010, 05:26 AM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
Hey guys read what yall were talking about
I use shoddy but not the best if you need someone to sit out then ill take one for the team
I need time to work on my team more anyway
Ill be there for moral support if i get set out this war
Been missing yall hope everyone is doing good
And Ill be on rest of the night
Haha wow. At least three of us have volunteered to sit this one out.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
Haha wow. At least three of us have volunteered to sit this one out.
I've noticed. But whoever is gonna go in just do your best. Oh yeah Ninja, how is finding an opponent going?

Banner made by Broderick
Old 12-09-2010, 03:35 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
I've noticed. But whoever is gonna go in just do your best. Oh yeah Ninja, how is finding an opponent going?
wait were going to war can we do it to the new clan give them an intinution test(sorry about spelling) it would be fun

Old 12-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
wait were going to war can we do it to the new clan give them an intinution test(sorry about spelling) it would be fun
An inition test to the forum? Either way we're looking for a clan that's not too strong, but not too weak...

Banner made by Broderick
Old 12-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Red Guard Offline

Quote:
Are those pokemon not uber only in Pe2k? If so, is Smogon gonna try to go for the same as well?
I’ve noticed something about Ubers dropping to OU on Smogon. I wouldn’t bank too much on those changes, we’ve bound for tier shifts in the early B&W days.

It’s really odd seeing Mew and Darkrai dropped to standard play. Mew was uber because of its versatility (‘greatest’ baton passer in the game) not any sweeping ability. Heck, all the Smogon sets features support Mew, so how was it dropped to OU?

if we need more wi-fi battles I'm putting my Wi-FI team together. Slight change from the Shoddy team but equally annoying (also have it on Shoddy)
Old 12-11-2010, 07:31 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Guard View Post
I’ve noticed something about Ubers dropping to OU on Smogon. I wouldn’t bank too much on those changes, we’ve bound for tier shifts in the early B&W days.

It’s really odd seeing Mew and Darkrai dropped to standard play. Mew was uber because of its versatility (‘greatest’ baton passer in the game) not any sweeping ability. Heck, all the Smogon sets features support Mew, so how was it dropped to OU?

if we need more wi-fi battles I'm putting my Wi-FI team together. Slight change from the Shoddy team but equally annoying (also have it on Shoddy)
can some on give me a link

Old 12-12-2010, 12:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind

Quote:

I hope I don't come off sounding like a jerk but when did you join this clan? Do not post that often or something?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:18 AM
Novex Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Novex

Quote:
I always give it my all any less would be an insult to my opponent...lol been reading to many books got me talking like this ^_^

So is Mew useable?
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 12-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
I always give it my all any less would be an insult to my opponent...lol been reading to many books got me talking like this ^_^

So is Mew useable?
I really don't know. I'll try to look into all that.

Banner made by Broderick
Old 12-12-2010, 05:42 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:

So is Mew useable?
when i battle i rarely go all out because im uslly sleep like i am now & mew might be useable in 5th gen

Old 12-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Red Guard Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
I hope I don't come off sounding like a jerk but when did you join this clan? Do not post that often or something?
Summer I'd say. I'm a full time university student two majors, so I get little time to post outside the spring/summer. The low activity on PE2 doesn’t help much either.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Summer I'd say. I'm a full time university student two majors, so I get little time to post outside the spring/summer. The low activity on PE2 doesn’t help much either.
Ohhh okay. Well, cool! But yeah....if there's one thing we have a lot of, it's inactivity.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Yamirami Offline

Finals Wednesday and Thursday. I'll be studying and trying to find a clan since I see Ninja's not gonna help find one. Expect me to not post on some days, I'll be pretty busy.

Banner made by Broderick
Closed Thread