Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 04:37 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default RP Mission Event : Santa's Coming to URPG!

Well, not really. He's very busy with his little elves making toys for good kids and shoving charcoals in socks for bad kids. I want to know how many people would be interested before I bring up the RP Mission Event for the Park this Christmas. Interested people post here. Oh yeah, just so that everyone knows. Some tidbits about the Event.

===

- Single Player Run

Meaning no team ups or whatsoever, you're running an errand for Santa Solo.

- Event-Only items

Yeap, which means they come in with special effects and whatnot, you can only get them in this Event; Available at Park Mart. Some items you have to buy in order to survive this RP Event throughout, some are optional. Some items have a surprise effect at the end of the day, so yeah, grab em' all while you can. Your money won't go to waste ;p

- Fast Updates

How? I'll see how fast a Ranger takes to post and I'll pay them handsomely with special Ranger Wages by simply comparing the time between the post reply of the said Trainer and the post update by the said Ranger. Just keep it in a very smooth pace, and you'll be earning good money.

- Qualitative Updates(?)

How this RP Mission Event functions is a bit different compared to the regular Ol' RPs that has been taking place here. There's a standard procedure of how every Ranger Updating this RP should post(details will be given later). So you post according to that, you should be fine, Ranger.

- Hall of Fame

This also marks the debut of our very own Hall of Fame just for the Park, and winners of such RP Missions will be glorified here, with epic titles to suit them. No, you don't get special privileges at the Park, but you may be worshiped as a Park Vet by Newbies.

- Rise to the Top!

For this RP Mission Event, there will be only 3 Winners. 1st, 2nd and 3rd. They all will receive quite the nifty prizes from Santa Claus himself. The others? Well, I'll see what I can get you participants at the end of the day :p

- Ranger Volunteers

Yeah, I definitely need Rangers who want to help update this entire thing and make sure it goes smoothly. I won't be a douche as well to restrict you from entering the Event if you signed up to help this. So, all Rangers who are helping with the Updates can also participate.

===

With that being said, all I need now is a good number of participants for this Event. Other than that, post here if you're in and pass the news around!

---

Participants:

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 12-22-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Closed Thread