Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:41 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Member of the Year 2010 - Results

banner by RocketMeowth
A big thanks to Paperfairy for helping me put in the votes. I haven't been feeling very good and I'm sure that without his help, this would have taken me much longer to put up (possibly not even getting up until tomorrow). So give him a huge round of applause cause he deserves it!!

C'mon guys... really? I know that the MOtY is supposed to be fun, but we set rules for a reason. Some of you voted for a single person more than the allowed amount, which was SIX times. Because of that, I only counted the first six votes those of you made who went over the limit.

A small few of you also used abbreviations for some of the members. Though the totaling number wasn't huge, it still created a bit of confusion for me since I had to figure out just who the abbreviated member was. Again, it wasn't a big deal, but it cause a bit of a delay with tabulating.

Next time, please follow the rules accordingly okay? We have them for a reason. =3 Thanks.

-------------------

Now how about that 2010?! With the year now officially gone, we celebrate the promise of a better year with 2011! What better way to start off our forum celebration of this new promise with some funtastic results?! Without further ado, I give to you, the Member of the Year 2010 RESULTS!!!

The Members

Coolest Member

First Place:
Nyurgh, Loral Arcanine, Neo Pikachu - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Embreon, LS the Door Mat, Tobiume, Fossil Fusion, aeoneeveemoon, Trainer17, Tombi , Husnain, Jack of Clovers, RocketMeowth, Shen, Anastasia-R - 1 vote each

NOTES: We have a triple tie for first place! And for second, wow, look at everyone! AND WHAT IS THAT?! MY NAME?! FFFFF I feel so honored! ='D

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Smartest Member

First Place:
Kenny_C.002, Loyal Arcanine, Neo Pikachu, Woodchuck - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Nirvash, Bumblebee16, Sixto, Near, Haze, The Jr. Trainer, Your Mom, Husnain, Professor Geoffrey, HKim, Josh, Lusankya - 1 vote each

Notes: So many members we consider to be our smarties. Once again first place takes a tie, though this time with four!! It's neat to see so much respect for our members smarts, isn't it? Congrats guys!!

Nicest Member

First Place:
Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Trainer17, Anastasia-R, Charmander009, Graceful_Suicune - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Hoshika, Anna Egorov, Operative, Tobiume, BlueJello, Yo Face Here, Male Snorunt, Disco, Embreon, Moonlight, Husnain, Tombi, Kumori Gem, HKim, Dog of Hellsing - 1 vote each

Notes: I think I see a pattern starting to form... haha.

Funniest Member

First Place:
Operative - 3 votes
Second Place:
LS the Door Mat, Ridley, Yo Face Here, Woodchuck - 2 votes each
Third Place:
Hoshika, Tobiume, Scytherwolf, Larvinator, Tombi, PainKiller, iReign, earth_type_rule,
General Dunsparce, Dr Scott, Latio-Reol, Dog of Hellsing - 1 vote each

Notes: Our first full medal give out! Maybe that pattern I was seeing was a lie just like that cake I wanted to eat yesterday? Big congratulations to Operative for getting first place! That, and it's the first, first place not shared by anyone. xD

Most Bizarre Member

First Place:
Ridley - 5 votes
Second Place:
LS the Door Mat - 3 votes
Third Place:
Hoshika, Alaska, Operative, B3, bronislav84, Charizard Michelle - 1 vote each

Notes: Wow Ridley, five votes?! Though I can't blame everyone. What's a Samus villain doing chilling around a Pokemon forum?

Most Helpful Member

First Place:
Graceful_Suicune - 3 votes
Second Place:
Kumori Gem - 2 votes
Third Place:
Nyurgh, Fierce Deity, Pidge, Jessu, Anastasia-R, JokesterJesse, Disco, Loyal Arcanine, HKim, LS the Door Mat, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, BlueJello, Mr420, Shucklulz, Seawolf, DaRkUmBrEoN - 1 vote each

Notes: Wow, now that's a lot of people you guys consider helpful. It's so wonderfully diverse! I love it! Also, congrats to Grace for first and Kumori for second!

Best Female

First Place:
Operative, Graceful_Suicune, Tombi - 4 votes each
Second Place:
Embreon - 2 votes
Third Place:
Jack of Clovers, Male Snorunt, Pidge, Disco, Jessu, Loyal Arcanine, Scytherwolf, Dark Salamence, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Kayla Ann, Husnain, EmBreon, Gaia, Snow Fairy Sugar, RocketMeowth, Kumori Gem, K_pop - 1 vote each

Notes: I got voted in again?! WUT IS THIS BLASPHEMY! Haha, I love how some of these wonderful woman all secretly have beards. Congrats to the winners!

Best Male

First Place:
Tobiume - 5 votes
Second Place:
Trainer17, LS the Door Mat - 2 votes each
Third Place:
Nyurgh, Pidge, Fossil Fusion, Darkcowboy, Hkim, Woodchuck, Husnain, Professor Geoffrey, Sixto, Shen, Dr Scott, Lusankya, The Maple Syrup Baptist - 1 vote each

Notes: Can't forget about the men of our forum now can we? Nope. You all rock! Also, big congrats to Tobiume for the win. I still say your name sounds like some neat new age mineral to me. Haha.

Best New Member

First Place:
JokesterJesse - 7 votes
Second Place:
Doodlebop - 5 votes
Third Place:
Linchy - 4 votes

Notes: Nya hahaha! Voting grams! Linchy, that's four for you... Doodlebop you get 5. Glen Coco? Seven for you Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco!

Most Improved Member

First Place:
Linchy, Master Groudon, Gaygar Rocks, JokesterJesse - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Sixto, Near, Dark Moonlight, Haze, Latio-Reol - 1 vote each

Notes: Keep up the improvement guys! You're doing great so far!! =D

N00b of the Year

First Place:
gamedude - 4 votes
Second Place:
Shinies, Dark Moonlight - 3 votes each
Third Place:
Pokejava - 2 votes

Notes: =3 Can't forget about these guys. *hugs the winning N00bs* I don't really know what to say to this without the risk of it being taken offensively. So yeah, you guys get big hugs. ^^

The Arts

Best Artist

First Place:
Kumori Gem - 4 votes
Second Place:
Scytherwolf - 3 votes
Third Place:
Graceful Suicune, Tombi, Anastasia-R - 2 votes each

Notes: Art is full of many much <3. I should know. I've drawn my hand numb and still kept going. I PREDICT CARPEL TUNNEL IN MY FUTURE!! xD Congrats to you artists! I expect you to not only top this years reason you won, but to do it with so much passion and grace that it burns my eyes. OnO YOU BETTER DO EET.

Best Graphics Artist

First Place:
Temporal Snake, Tombi - 8 votes each
Second Place:
Linchy - 3 votes
Third Place:
Anastasia-R, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Kumori Gem, Deadsmite - 2 votes each

Notes: Nice work you guys! I've seen some of the banners you've all made. I can see why you won. Congrats!!

Best Spriter

First Place:
Disco - 8 votes
Second Place:
Speed-X - 6 votes
Third Place:
Graceful_Suicune - 5 votes

Notes: Disco, you practically stole the show with your illuminating mirrors! The votes just flew to you like anime goers to a rave. Haha.

Best Avatar

First Place:
JokesterJesse, Kumori Jem, Tombi - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Pidge, Disco, Sixto, BlueJello, Peace Buyer, Professor Geoffrey, Dr.Scott, Jessu - 1 vote each

Notes: Avatars can speak wonders about the member they are representing. It seems pretty obvious what these people's avatars were saying. =3

Best Signature

First Place:
Stinky, Tobiume - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Anastasia-R, Graceful Suicune, aeoneeveemoon, Charmander009, Kumori Gem, Larvinator, Tombi - 1 vote each

Note: Signatures speak just as much as avatars. Way to say what was needed to get your guys here!

Best Author (Pokemon)

First Place:
Graceful_Suicune, Kumori Gem - 4 votes each
Second Place:
Scytherwolf, RocketMeowth - 2 votes
Third Place:
Hypocrisy is Fun!, EmBreon, aneeveemoon, Michelle8936, Charmander009, Josh

Notes: I pretty much died when I saw my name in second alongside Scytherwolf's (she's so much better than me, it's like an honor!!!). I know two votes isn't much, but they mean more to me than you may know. Haha, also, congrats to everyone! I never knew we had so many talented writers here at PE2K (well I know about the ones in first and second...)!!

Best Author (non-Pokemon)

First Place:
metal-sonic - 2 votes
Second Place:
Steakku, Graceful_Suicune, LS the Door Mat, Haze, Scytherwolf, Grassy_Aggron - 1 vote each

Notes: Haha, I never read the non Pokemon fanfiction. Maybe I should? Hehe, anyways congrats you guys!

Best Roleplayer

First Place:
Neo Pikachu - 4 votes
Second Place:
Kitkatt, K_pop, Mewcario, Lusankya, Dog of Hellsing - 1 vote each

Notes: There were seriously a lot more votes for this than I was expecting! Look at all those contenders! Yeah it may not seem like a lot, but to someone who hasn't been here in like... I don't know how long, this is pretty intense. Nice job guys!

The Support

Best Debater

First Place:
Lusankya - 2 votes
Second Place:
Reign_of_Dreams - 1 vote

Notes: Not many votes for this. *shrugs* I guess there wont be a major debate over it? =P I'm terrible...

Best URPG Participant

First Place:
Ball, Pidge, Monbrey, Doroshii, Haze - 1 vote each

Notes: ONLY A FIRST PLACE! The others are just a lie. There is only gold in the URPG. Remember that.

Best Tactician/Stratagist

First Place:
Haze - 3 votes each
Second Place:
NTT, Xalapeno - 1 vote each

Notes: Nice work Haze! ;D Maybe you can teach me sometime?

True Pokemon Fan

First Place:
Professor Geoffrey - 4 votes
Second Place:
Snow Fairy Suger, Nirvash - 1 vote each

Notes: A Professor being a Pokemon fan? Hah, and the next thing you'll tell me is that the world is round or that fish don't walk on their tail fins.

=^^= Nya

Last edited by RocketMeowth; 01-10-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:42 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Re: Member of the Year 2010 - Results

The Gossip

Best Couple

First Place:
Nirvash X Hoshika, Jesse X WTP, Team Edward X Peace Buyer, Loyal Arcanine X Embreon, Neo X Rust, XaiakuX x Finch, Tombi X Finch, Hus x Jr x LS, Bryce x Kat - 1 vote each

Notes: o.o; Look at all the couples... and would you know it, some seem to be expanding their horizons... *inches away from possible pair-ruptions*

Most Photogenic Male

First Place:
The Maple Syrup Baptist, Tombi, Operative - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Neo Pikachu, Husnain, Professor Geoffrey, Temporal Snake, Snow Fairy Tiger, Rinn, Dr.Scott - 1 vote each

Notes: A photo says a thousand words. These votes seem to say more. =3

Most Photogenic Female

First Place:
Jessu, Tombi - 4 votes each
Second Place:
Snow Fairy Sugar - 3 votes each
Third Place:
Tobiume, Haze, The Jr. Trainer, 3m0d0ll, Kumori Gem - 1 vote each

Notes: Think these thousand word photos are telling us epic stories that all end with, "vote me most photogenic"? If so... I should tell my photos to start doing the same. Haha.

Jealous Idol

First Place:
Near, Tombi - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Xalapeno, Kumori Gem, Disco, Speed-X, Kuritan, Embreon, Linchy - 1 vote each

Notes: Jealous much? I think I am.

Trend Setter

First Place:
LS The Door Mat, Gaygar_Rocks, Pidge - 1 vote each

Notes: Setting trends and taking votes. That's what you guys do. Well, most of you guys. xD

Wish You Were Here

First Place:
Shady, Speed-X, Dark Lightning - 2 votes each
Second Place:
absol2005, theEND, Steakku, HelloImKers, Husnain, The Lookie Thread, Takery Takaishi, Woodchuck, Ironshell Blastoise, Elecii, KantoChamp46, dimondgirlofthefuture, Kaze Megami, Ryenne, Finch, Alana Marie, Angela, Light Manaphy, PapaLuLu27, Woodchuck, Golden_Ray, Draconic Espeon - 1 vote each

Notes: =;n;= so many people are missed. Even a thread is missed! That' how intense PE2K emotion are. We can miss a thread that's been gone for like... ever. To everyone we wish were here, I'm sure we all hope you're doing fine with your lives!

Best Comeback

First Place:
Neo Pikachu - 5 votes
Second Place:
Azumao, Shozuka - 2 votes each
Third Place:
Nirvash, RaptorJesus, Poliwagged, RocketMeowth, White Wolf of the Snow, Larvinator - 1 vote each

Notes: Though Neo never made a real comeback (just a modback... gmodback...), might as well still count it. Haha, look I see my name again! Hi me! Hehe, hi as well to everyone who returned! You all better stay now that people have deemed you the best comebacks of 2010. ;D

Best Name Change

First Place:
Nirvash, Kuritan, The Jr. Trainer, LS the Door Mat - 1 vote each

Notes: You all get gold stars. Your names are top notch for changed names!

Worst Name Change

First Place:
Jack of Clovers, Haze - 1 vote each

Notes: =P I happen to like his new name!

The High Stakes

Memory of the Year

First Place:
Fudge Invasion - 6 votes
Second Place:
*Being forgotten
*I won champ in June ._.
*Joining
*Our tenth anniversary, where things started becoming active and hopeful again! ; m ;
*First SotM, All of the Dark Lake legends (Dark Azelf, Dark Uxie, Dark Mesprit, etc.) vs. Giratina and others.
*Sir Azelf
*LS's Fanfic
*Reading my old threads
- 1 vote each

Notes: Okay I am going to be the first to ask this but... what in the name of all things feline is the Fudge War?? o.O

Best Moderator

First Place:
Neo Pikachu - 11 votes
Second Place:
Anastasia-R - 5 votes
Third Place:
HKim - 4 votes

Notes: Haha, expect anything less from PE2K's very own Pikachu fanatic? xD Has there ever been a time when our beloved Neo didn't win Best Mod? *hugs* You deserve it though Neo! Same goes for Anastasia and Harry. Fuff, why can't every dedicated mod just win this? xD

Award for Outstanding Contribution to PE2K

First Place:
Hkim - 7 votes
Second Place:
JokesterJesse - 2 votes each
Third Place:
Neo Pikachu - 3 votes each

Notes: Harry, I honestly couldn't think of anyone more deserving of this than you. You've been doing so much for PE2K, and it's shown! Keep up all your hard work. Everyone here appreciates it!

Unsung Hero

First Place:
Xalapeno, Husnain, Pidge, Pokemonelite2000 (Ryan), JokesterJesse, Psychedelic Shroomish, Linchy, Graceful_Suicune, Tombi, Mewcario, Latio-Reol, Shozuka - 1 vote each

Notes: So apparently this should be retitled, "Unsung Heroes". Haha, look at them all! Way to go guys. You have now been sung!

Member of the Year

First Place:
Graceful_Suicune - 3 votes each
Second Place:
Ataro - 2 votes each
Third Place:
Temporal Snake, Nyurgh, Hoshika, Everyone still here,Disco, Neo Pikachu, Yo Face Here, Fossil Fusion, JokesterJesse, Scytherwolf - 1 vote each

Notes: The most prestigious award PE2K has to offer. Big round of applause for Graceful_Suicune who has proved herself to be our member of the year! Congratulations Grace!!
---------------

Well, that's it for the 2010 Member of the Year. Congratulations to every single person who won! This has been your host, RocketMeowth, wondering how she got so many votes.

See ya!!

=^^= Nya
Old 01-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

I am cracking up so bad. xDDDDD Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
Member of the Year

First Place:
YES!! This made me so happy ♥ CONGRATULAYSHUNS XANTHE! You definitely deserved this. <3

Old 01-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Quote:
Funniest Member

Second Place:
Ridley

Most Bizarre Member

First Place:
Ridley - 5 votes

Notes: Wow Ridley, five votes?! Though I can't blame everyone. What's a Samus villain doing chilling around a Pokemon forum?
I really want to scream at you for incorrectly naming my series (METROID IS A GIRL?), but I'm a nice guy. ^__^

Metroid villain, tyvm
Old 01-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Quote:
Best Female

First Place:
Operative 4 votes

Best Male

First Place:
Tobiume - 5 votes
MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE.

Also people need to vote more. There were like 80 billion people for almost every category. :T

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 01-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Best Couple

First Place:
Nirvash X Hoshika, Loyal Arcanine X Embreon, Tombi X Finch, Hus x Jr x LS, - 1 vote each
aww yea mayne B)

I especially support any possible threesomes in the future

... OH GOD LOUISE
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Disco Offline

DGDFGDS SPRITER WHAT NO.

ALSO OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG G-S. D: You really are great!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

Thanks to those who voted for me! Just two months and getting a Silver is great!

EDIT: Now we all know I'm winning something for 2011.

Last edited by Trent Reznor; 01-11-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Congrats to all the winners this year. :3
Old 01-11-2011, 12:20 AM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Quote:

The Members

Most Helpful Member

First Place:
Graceful_Suicune - 3 votes
Second Place:
Kumori Gem - 2 votes
Third Place:
Nyurgh, Fierce Deity, Pidge, Jessu, Anastasia-R, JokesterJesse, Disco, Loyal Arcanine, HKim, LS the Door Mat, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, BlueJello, Mr420, Shucklulz, Seawolf, DaRkUmBrEoN - 1 vote each

Notes: Wow, now that's a lot of people you guys consider helpful. It's so wonderfully diverse! I love it! Also, congrats to Grace for first and Kumori for second!

Best New Member

First Place:
JokesterJesse - 7 votes
Second Place:
Doodlebop - 5 votes
Third Place:
Linchy - 4 votes

Notes: Nya hahaha! Voting grams! Linchy, that's four for you... Doodlebop you get 5. Glen Coco? Seven for you Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco!

Most Improved Member

First Place:
Linchy, Master Groudon, Gaygar Rocks, JokesterJesse - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Sixto, Near, Dark Moonlight, Haze, Latio-Reol - 1 vote each

Notes: Keep up the improvement guys! You're doing great so far!! =D

The Arts

Best Avatar

First Place:
JokesterJesse, Kumori Jem, Tombi - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Pidge, Disco, Sixto, BlueJello, Peace Buyer, Professor Geoffrey, Dr.Scott, Jessu - 1 vote each

Notes: Avatars can speak wonders about the member they are representing. It seems pretty obvious what these people's avatars were saying. =3

=^^= Nya
Quote:
The Gossip

Best Couple

First Place:
Nirvash X Hoshika, Jesse X WTP, Team Edward X Peace Buyer, Loyal Arcanine X Embreon, Neo X Rust, XaiakuX x Finch, Tombi X Finch, Hus x Jr x LS, Bryce x Kat - 1 vote each

Notes: o.o; Look at all the couples... and would you know it, some seem to be expanding their horizons... *inches away from possible pair-ruptions*

The High Stakes
Award for Outstanding Contribution to PE2K

First Place:
Hkim - 7 votes
Second Place:
JokesterJesse- 2 votes each
Third Place:
Neo Pikachu - 3 votes each

Notes: Harry, I honestly couldn't think of anyone more deserving of this than you. You've been doing so much for PE2K, and it's shown! Keep up all your hard work. Everyone here appreciates it!

Unsung Hero

First Place:
Xalapeno, Husnain, Pidge, Pokemonelite2000 (Ryan), JokesterJesse, Psychedelic Shroomish, Linchy, Graceful_Suicune, Tombi, Mewcario, Latio-Reol, Shozuka - 1 vote each

Notes: So apparently this should be retitled, "Unsung Heroes". Haha, look at them all! Way to go guys. You have now been sung!

Member of the Year

First Place:
Second Place:
Ataro - 2 votes each
Third Place:
Temporal Snake, Nyurgh, Hoshika, Everyone still here,Disco, Neo Pikachu, Yo Face Here, Fossil Fusion, JokesterJesse, Scytherwolf - 1 vote each

Notes: The most prestigious award PE2K has to offer. Big round of applause for Graceful_Suicune who has proved herself to be our member of the year! Congratulations Grace!!
---------------
Wut da..... I won/placed in alot.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR MEEEEEEE :D ilu all :3
Old 01-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

Oh yes, and there is just one person I'd like to congratulate (in particular).

That isn't me, but that's anonymous.

@JJ: Oh god, what was THAT for? *blinks eyes repeatedly, rubs them*

Twin: Eternal Moonlight | Sister: Scourge of Amaranth | Pair: Doodlebop
Theme by Mizuki Emi
Old 01-11-2011, 12:27 AM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Face Here View Post
Oh yes, and there is just one person I'd like to congratulate (in particular).

That isn't me, but that's anonymous.

@JJ: Oh god, what was THAT for? *blinks eyes repeatedly, rubs them*
Lol what do you mean. I just quoted all the things with my name in em xD
Old 01-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Trent Reznor Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
Lol what do you mean. I just quoted all the things with my name in em xD
That long quote... hurt...

That's all. xD

Twin: Eternal Moonlight | Sister: Scourge of Amaranth | Pair: Doodlebop
Theme by Mizuki Emi
Old 01-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Congratulations to everybody, and thanks for voting for me! <3 Applause is due for RocketMeowth and PaperFairy too, good job for getting all the votes tallied.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Definitely awesome, but we need more people voting next time!

Congrats to Graceful Suicune on winning MOTY! :D