Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 05:38 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
D: I could try to teach you, but I need a new computer and a tablet... XD;

And, I've tried programming... I remember failing the class cause of how shy I was with presenting... :x

And yeah, like Dead Space. <3 :3 My writing and art seems to do better around that type of stuff. :X Gore and whatnot.
Plus, I got to meet several people from Visceral when they went to ComicCon. :3

Well I've tried to take classes, but I still suck. I'm just not very good. But I'm actually pretty good with graphics, for instance I made my banner :x But I did it in like 10 mins. so it also sucks. :x

I hate presenting too. ._. I really dislike being the center of attention.

Awesome! I love Dead Space, so when you get there, come up with something better that it. As cliche as it sounds, I really want to work for Gamefreak or PUSA. :x Or Eat Sleep Play just because of Twisted Metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
I just started college fall of 2010, XD, but after this semester I should be able to jump into my major since I have most of my electives out of the way. But I also am going to be doing another major in japanese(Double Majors, :D!).
Double major all the way across the sky.... sorry I couldn't resist. xD But that's sweet! It's really good that it didn't take you too long to get into it. How hard is japanese to learn? I've picked up somethings from watching anime, but yeah that's it. :(

and I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;_;

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Last edited by scubasteveE; 01-15-2011 at 05:42 AM.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:14 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

its your bday....:( sorry dude happy belated birthday ~

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Woopers Defence League Offline

* Name: Woopers Defence League
* Preferred Name: Wdl
* Reason For Joining: Need a clan
* Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Probably my 100th win
* Time Zone GMT Format: Gmt
* Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO):Wifi :Fc : 1420-4382-8154
* Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I'm a girl :)

Last edited by Woopers Defence League; 01-15-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:18 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Well I've tried to take classes, but I still suck. I'm just not very good. But I'm actually pretty good with graphics, for instance I made my banner :x But I did it in like 10 mins. so it also sucks. :x

Awesome! I love Dead Space, so when you get there, come up with something better that it. As cliche as it sounds, I really want to work for Gamefreak or PUSA. :x Or Eat Sleep Play just because of Twisted Metal [/COLOR]

Double major all the way across the sky.... sorry I couldn't resist. xD But that's sweet! It's really good that it didn't take you too long to get into it. How hard is japanese to learn? I've picked up somethings from watching anime, but yeah that's it. :(

Happy belated birthday... sorry

Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
Old 01-15-2011, 03:26 PM
BulletPuncher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hey shuck, can you help with something? How do you add codes to the ar with the computer?
Old 01-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:

Awesome! I love Dead Space, so when you get there, come up with something better that it. As cliche as it sounds, I really want to work for Gamefreak or PUSA. :x Or Eat Sleep Play just because of Twisted Metal [/COLOR]

No it doesn't. D: It's one of the funniest banners I've ever seen. XD But I suck at graphics. :x Although I'd love to color my drawings in that way on day. X/

Same. :X I have passed out in presentations actually... X_x;

I love it too. <3 Working on a Fanfic for it and trying to make cute versions of all the Necromorphs. x_x And, I wanted to a few years back, but I don't think I could be as creative.

Gahh! D: I didn't know it was your birthday! ;~; Happy belated Birthday! :3

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 01-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Jose Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose

Quote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!! now you owe to wish me happy birthday...
oh and btw guys just discovered how to use blackberry as a modem for a laptop weeheee.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:43 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:

Happy belated BirthDay! Sorry Scuba i didnt knew it was your B-Day D:

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-15-2011, 07:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

sorry for the lack of posts today, been writing a play still

Old 01-15-2011, 07:42 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Thanks everyone for the happy birthdays ^_^ No worry I was just giving everyone a hard time. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
No it doesn't. D: It's one of the funniest banners I've ever seen. XD But I suck at graphics. :x Although I'd love to color my drawings in that way on day. X/

Same. :X I have passed out in presentations actually... X_x;

I love it too. <3 Working on a Fanfic for it and trying to make cute versions of all the Necromorphs. x_x And, I wanted to a few years back, but I don't think I could be as creative.

Gahh! D: I didn't know it was your birthday! ;~; Happy belated Birthday! :3
Ah your too kind Graphics isn't too hard, you just need to know what you're doing. :x We I started, all I did was find tutorials on youtube and copied what they did. :O

Well I haven't done that. D: I can do them and I guess I'm a ok presenter, but I just hate doing it.

Lol cute necromorphs. xD They will love you, hug you, and then eat you! I loved writing fanfics, but I just don't have the time now. ;_; I actually have a pokemon fanfic idea that's been in my head forever, so I might finally break down and write it over the summer. And thanks ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woopers Defence League View Post
* Name: Woopers Defence League
* Preferred Name: Wdl
* Reason For Joining: Need a clan
* Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Probably my 100th win
* Time Zone GMT Format: Gmt
* Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO):Wifi :Fc : 1420-4382-8154
* Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I'm a girl :)
Hey welcome to the clan ^_^ You'll probably need a tryout battle so I'm guess you can ask one of us for one.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 01-15-2011, 08:23 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the happy birthdays ^_^ No worry I was just giving everyone a hard time. lol

Ah your too kind Graphics isn't too hard, you just need to know what you're doing. :x We I started, all I did was find tutorials on youtube and copied what they did. :O

Well I haven't done that. D: I can do them and I guess I'm a ok presenter, but I just hate doing it.

Lol cute necromorphs. xD They will love you, hug you, and then eat you! I loved writing fanfics, but I just don't have the time now. ;_; I actually have a pokemon fanfic idea that's been in my head forever, so I might finally break down and write it over the summer. And thanks ^_^

Hey welcome to the clan ^_^ You'll probably need a tryout battle so I'm guess you can ask one of us for one.
Well... It may be for me... Several points or things just go over my head or I just can't find things when they're infront of my face, but I'll have to try that when I either get a new laptop or get this one fixed (somehow ;___; ).

Oh, okay. Lol. Yeah, I'm really hoping it doesn't happen in college though... ;_;

Lol. I should use that as my motto. XD Having a hard time making Swarmers cute though. X/ And, aw. D: I hope you find some time soon. D: And, Pokemon fanfics are fun. :3 I did 3 with a friend. XD (Never finished any of them though. =/ ) And, welcome. :3

@DSL: Good luck. D: Hope you don't get writer's block. ;___; -Knocks on wood.-

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 01-15-2011, 11:02 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletPuncher View Post
Hey shuck, can you help with something? How do you add codes to the ar with the computer?
Oh, you need the program. And you can either go in directly to the game and tell it to add a new code or make a favorite thing on the side. If you do it on the side you just have to pull it over.

Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
Old 01-16-2011, 12:17 AM
samtheguard Offline

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much lately... I've been kinda busy. I just got back from a weekend 'retreat' with my youth group
Old 01-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtheguard View Post
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much lately... I've been kinda busy. I just got back from a weekend 'retreat' with my youth group
Welcome back. :3 Have fun?

Old 01-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

im back from playing rock band

Closed Thread