Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Oldman Offline

Default I need some help

well 3 things il be really happy if somebody can help me

1. how do i make a new topic?
2. can someone make a tutorial for this forums?
3. how do i edit other peoples posts?
4. how do i delete posts and ban people who are mean?
5. is there any way that people can reply right when i post something?
6. it's kinda easy to get lost here, i need a guide if it's ok
7. there is no spamming allowed on this site
8. what is the true meaning of the word "derp"?
9. I need somehow to get to number 10
10. ok if you help me out i will give you images i made and shared with other people
Old 02-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: I need some help

1. You just made one.

2. Probably not... Just ask people when you need help. ^^

3. Uhh, you can't edit other people's posts. ._. If regular members could do that, the forum would be in chaos and it's completely unfair to the people who posted. If a spammer signed up here and edited someone's post with bad content, how do you think that person whose post was edited would feel? And how annoying it would be for the mods to track down someone who did that, etc. It's completely irresponsible for the admin to make everyone have that power, because then there would simply be no order.

4. Members don't ban people. Mods do. You can report them to mods, but regular members don't have any mod powers. If you want to do this sort of thing, create your own forum so you can be the admin.

5. What do you mean? When someone sees a post and wants to reply, they'll reply. We're not robots. 0.0

6. It's quite simple: Intro Boards are where members can introduce themselves, ask questions and provide feedback, and it's where the announcements and news, whether it be forum related or simply pokemon related, is displayed. The Main Boards are where you discuss things like the games and the anime, as well as 'pokemon in general' topics, then there are the Interactive boards where you can post your stories, art, hold contests (once given permission), and play trivia games, Then there's the Mixed/Other boards, where you post generally non-pokemon related things, such as random daily chit chat, and other anime and manga, ect. Then there's the URPG boards, which is where you post things about your URPG adventure (for more on that, go to the boards and read around). Basically there's a category for everything, and you can NOT change those categories--members post in them, obey rules, etc etc.

The rest of the questions: They are not help questions. And I don't want to answer them.

Please read the forum rules and understand that this forum, like pretty much every other, is run by certain members, and there is an order of things--not strictly, but not any member can have special editing powers. You have the power to edit and delete your own posts, but not other members'--that would result terribly.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 02-04-2011 at 04:24 AM.