Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 02-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Blitzkrieg Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Story Removed.

Removed due to confusion with rules.

Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 02-08-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Team Razor Offline

Default Re: Timburr Goes Up in Flames

Is gen5 mons allowed now? O.O

I'm back for real this time(I think).

Old 02-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Blitzkrieg Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Timburr Goes Up in Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Razor View Post
Is gen5 mons allowed now? O.O
I was under the impression you could write a story for any non-legendary Pokemon.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Team Pokemon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Team Pokemon Send a message via MSN to Team Pokemon
Post Re: Timburr Goes Up in Flames

It's been a long time since I last logged in, but I think you can't write for pokemon that belong to the fifth generation. Or, at least, they are not in this list, which is official. So, I am sorry, but I think your story can't get you anything. (Somebody correct me if I am mistaken). However, all you have to do is change the name of the pokemon you are going for and replace it with the name of one of an older generation. But keep in mind the list, because there are many levels of difficulties and your story may not be good enough if you pick a tough pokemon (I haven't read it, but I am saying just in case you go for, e.g, a porygon which is really hard to get, or something similar).

AIM: Tomato Kitsos
Old 02-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Turtwig's A-B-Cs Offline

Default Re: Story Removed.

Someone asked a question like this in BMG's story chat thread, and that's my source for this.

The story can be posted prior to the GV 'mons being added, they just can't be graded until they are officially added and organized into grading tiers.

So yeah, you would have to wait at least a month before the story can actually be graded, but you still can post the story. You just will have no idea if it will be up to the standards of the true list when posted.
This is an ingenious moveset spread across the ages, constructed piece by piece with painstaking care in the arching caverns and ancient machinery of the most devious and cunning hive mind in the history of anything. This moveset brings Unown's fullest potential into the light. His most powerful move, Hidden Power, rips through Magikarp, Hoppip, and Feebas with its unimaginable power, 2HKOing and OHKOing Magikarp and Hoppip with Hidden Power Ice, respectively. A neutral Hidden Power gives Feebas the ol' one-two-hit KO. When facing such opponents, Unown is unbeatable.

Last edited by Turtwig's A-B-Cs; 02-08-2011 at 11:22 PM.