Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 08-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Trinity_pt Offline
New Trainer

Default [MMORPG] Chibitos [A Fakemon Game]

Program Used
The Game is done in VB.Net

History
As the title says this is a MMORPG based on Fakemons we call Chibitos. We started doing the game in November and it's all done from scratch. We have about 7 Fakemons (Front and Back). For now we are using Pokemons because we don't have enought Fakemons but as the time passes we will try to get out of the Pokemon Theme and make a thing of our own. We have the game release but it's still in alpha so there might be a lot of bugs and we are sorry about that but with your help we can solve them and make this a better game.

What We Are Doing

1. We are trying to find bugs that we currently have.
2. Adding the Animation System to the tiles.
3. Ripping the Pokemon Tiles (We already have the exterior/caves/underwater and all the custom ones ripped all that's left it's the insides)
4. Region Maps (The Regions will be the Real World)

What Makes Us Different

I know that a lot of people have tryed to make a Fakemon MMORPG and after some time they quit and we are nothing like that. We committed to do this and we are not going to quit.

We have a staff that helps a lot and we take into consideration all of your ideas and opinions.

We let our fans create their own fakemons that can be added to the game. Basically our game is made by the fans to the fans. We just want people to have fun and make the ideal game.

Screenshots

Overworld Map

World Map
So here is the world map we have so far:

Individual Maps

Hiring

1. Mappers (Not just any mapper. We are searching for people that have a really good imagination and can do really good maps with no erros)
2. People that can do Tiles.
3. People that can Design Updater Skins, Client Skins, Wallpapers and stuff like that.
4. People that can program using VB.Net
5. Fakemons Creators.
6. People that can dress sprites (we have our own Templates)

Credits

* NikNaks - For Making the Overworld Maps

Thank you for reading this thread.

Website

Our forums are http://chibitos.dailyforum.net/ there you can download the game.

I hope to see you all there and hope that some of you can help us making this a better game and thank you for reading this thread.

Last edited by Trinity_pt; 01-30-2011 at 04:09 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Kers Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kers
Default Re: [MMORPG] Chibitos [A Fakemon Game]

charmander isn't a fakemon
Old 08-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Trinity_pt Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloImKers View Post
charmander isn't a fakemon
Quote:
As the title says this is a MMORPG based on Fakemons we call Chibitos. We started doing the game in November and it's all done from scratch. We have about 7 Fakemons (Front and Back). For now we are using Pokemons because we don't have enought Fakemons but as the time passes we will try to get out of the Pokemon Theme and make a thing of our own. We have the game release but it's still in alpha so there might be a lot of bugs and we are sorry about that but with your help we can solve them and make this a better game.
There is your answer ; )
Old 09-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Trinity_pt Offline
New Trainer

News

1st. We have backs for every fakemon we have done.
2nd. We are currently working on putting seasons and day/evening/night features. The Seasons are now being made by editing the tiles. We have a lot of snow tiles already made by us. And the day/evening/night feature will be added in a week or two.
3rd. We have implanted a Tiles Animation System so our tiles will be Animated.
4th. We have also been working on the OW Sprites and we have already 7 done and more are coming.
5th. Since every game needs a back story, we are going to make single player games using RPG Maker XP. So if anyone wants to help us out with this it would be great.

And so here is the first town for the MMORPG Chibitos. What do you think needs changing? Don't talk about the shadows of the houses 'cause i really don't know how to give shadows so that one is an issue i'm aware of. Another one are the lightposts. Some people say that it doesn't look bad and others say that it does look bad. What do you think? (And yes i love the 3rd Gen Tiles)

P.S: Don't mind that sprite appearing everywere. It was the only way i could take the pic of the map.

I forgot to mention that the map isn't really done there are missing cars to the top of the map. But i don't really have the tiles for that yet. And the beach will have more things and so will the water.

Spoiler:

And i've also added a new pic of how the in game will be like. Hope you guys like it. And our Custom Sprite will be that one appearing on the pic.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:36 AM
JacobWells Offline

@trinity

Could I help, I know this is a random offer but here is what I could do, I could make some fakemons and send them to you to see if there good enough, and if they pass they can be put into your game.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Popshakes Offline

Okay, this looks decent but the spriting and mapping needs a little work. The trees in your recent picture and buildings, compared to the rest of the map, look somewhat awkward. :/

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 01-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Trinity_pt Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
Okay, this looks decent but the spriting and mapping needs a little work. The trees in your recent picture and buildings, compared to the rest of the map, look somewhat awkward. :/
The tiles are going to change a lot. But the sprites are going to remain those.

And JacobWells i sent you a PM about the fakemons.

Sorry for the delay but i've been with no internet.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:09 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Main site isn't working (link in first page) (the forums work)

curious if you're using D/P concept of physical/ranged attacks?
Old 01-30-2011, 04:10 AM
Trinity_pt Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Main site isn't working (link in first page) (the forums work)

curious if you're using D/P concept of physical/ranged attacks?
For now it will be D/P concept but in the future we will change it to physical/ranged attacks. But now we don't have the walking/attacking sprites for the fakemons we have.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:30 AM
mefan3 Offline
New Trainer

Hmmm... I'll offer up some fakemon for you =) well that is, if you want them... please say you do ;)
Old 02-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Trinity_pt Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefan3 View Post
Hmmm... I'll offer up some fakemon for you =) well that is, if you want them... please say you do ;)
I really appreciate the offer, they aren't bad but they aren't so good for me to use them.

Sorry

Regards