Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling » Rate My Team

Rate My Team Get your competitive battling team rated here and get help with movesets and battling strategies.

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 07:37 PM
waffro Offline
New Trainer

Cool 4th Gen RMT!

Thanks in advance for clicking my thread.

Okay this is my 4th Gen Team, I have worked hard on it (Using it for DS WiFi battling btw not shoddy or pokemon online thing) but I am very open to critism.

Anyway on to the team -

lead
Azelf @Focus Sash - ability: levitate - nature: naughty
4HP / 252SpA / 252Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Explosion
- Taunt

pretty much standard taunt lead. taunt (speed is needed in my opinion to get the taunt in fast) so you can stop them from SRing and manage to SR yourself. Do as much damage as you can with psychic then 'splode to stop em in their tracks.

physical sweeper
Garchomp @Choice Scarf - ability: sand veil - nature: jolly
4HP / 252Atk / 252Spe
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

as i mentioned this isn't for those online battle simulators, so garchomp is allowed. this chomp will murder nearly anything not resistant to outrage, but i've got earthquake dragon claw and stone edge to take on anything else physical wise. not much else to say, chomp speaks for itself.

special sweeper
Gengar @Leftovers - ability: levitate - nature: timid
4HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hypnosis

now for a special sweeper... i wasn't too sure on this as i already had my magnezone (see 6th poke) who had SpA power and substitute, but i felt it was needed as my magnezone is mainly to trap scizor lucario and jirachi (and other pesky steel types). gimme your thoughts on this one please ;)

mixed sweeper
Salamence @Life Orb - ability: intimidate - nature: naive
16Atk / 240SpA / 252Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Brick Break

mwah mixmence, everyone else cower in fear! this is a brilliant pokemon, with a crazy outrage much like chomp. im not sure whether i should have this or mixape, because obviously i already have a dragon and outrage user so i'm not sure. get at me about this one ppl.

tank
Swampert @Leftovers - ability: torrent - nature: relaxed
248HP / 216Def / 44SpD
- Surf
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Roar

'pert, nice pokemon, remember using this on ruby, always thought it was a good pokemon but as a tank it really shines. it works as both my bulkywater and tank, and can help my dragon types when they're threatened by ice.

special sweeper
Magnezone @Leftovers - ability: magnet pull - nature: naive/timid
40Atk / 252SpA / 216Spe
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Explosion

my steel killer. not sure about it because the 6th slot has always been a spare in my eyes, but because of the abbundance of steel types and the amount they're used i had to include it, advice on this please!

and thats about it! cheers for reading please take time to analyse/suggest replacements thanks!
Old 03-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: 4th Gen RMT!

Youll have to find pokemon to replace Garchomp and Mence they are uber in the fourth gen.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 03-13-2011, 07:55 PM
waffro Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
Youll have to find pokemon to replace Garchomp and Mence they are uber in the fourth gen.
@Dark Shadow Lord

I mentioned that it weren't for online sims, but for ds wifi battling, which mence and chomp are allowed on -_-
Old 03-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffro View Post
@Dark Shadow Lord

I mentioned that it weren't for online sims, but for ds wifi battling, which mence and chomp are allowed on -_-
Wifi and simulator battling use the same clauses and ban lists in standard competitive battling. They're just different ways of playing the same game.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/ou, check this link out. i hope it helps you find a replacement.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread