Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 01:13 AM
Novex Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Novex
Default Re: Brink of Instanity - You May Now Post

Still haven't gotten it working on saving up my money though so soon hopefully
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 03-18-2011, 01:32 AM
Alpha Pack leader Offline

User Name: alpha pack leader
Friend Code: Diamond: 3009-6757-6498
In Game Name: Alex
Reason for Joining?: I need a clan, and your second in command said you were recruiting.
What Other skills do you have: I'm here to learn really.
Experience With Pokemon:
Recently as of New Years I've known how to EV train,
breed for moves and natures, and other stuff.

retghin lla kaerb gnirps

Last edited by Alpha Pack leader; 03-18-2011 at 02:34 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:05 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
That guy thinks he knows everything....I'ma kill him in his sleep. Okay no I won't...I'll just brick him up in his room.

Anyways, how's everyone coming along in B/W? I'm currently training to beat the third gym. Slowpoke, I know...at least compared to Ninja Kirby over there.
I was his apprentice, so I guess he tries to look after me. Anyways, you think that's slow? I got White the same day as Ninja and I'm still at the 5th Gym. I've been busy with my sandstorm team and what not, but hopefully I'll finish sometime soon. What starter did you pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
I just beat the fourth gym. Is it creepy that

Spoiler:
N goes on the ferris wheel with the player character? Especially if you picked a girl...

I thought it was a pretty cool but still kinda creepy effect, I could have sworn I've seen someone else do something like what N did before. Although it does seem a bit strange with the female trainer...

By the way, have you seen Cutter Kirby around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Pack leader View Post
User Name: alpha pack leader
Friend Code: Diamond: 3009-6757-6498
In Game Name: Alex
Reason for Joining?: I need a clan, and your second in command said you were recruiting.
What Other skills do you have: I'm here to learn really.
Experience With Pokemon:
Recently as of New Years I've known how to EV train,
breed for moves and natures, and other stuff.

retghin lla kaerb gnirps
I'll add you in tomorrow. Welcome to the clan.

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
Old 03-18-2011, 03:23 AM

do you have the four word rule??
Old 03-18-2011, 04:26 AM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
I was his apprentice, so I guess he tries to look after me. Anyways, you think that's slow? I got White the same day as Ninja and I'm still at the 5th Gym. I've been busy with my sandstorm team and what not, but hopefully I'll finish sometime soon. What starter did you pick?

I thought it was a pretty cool but still kinda creepy effect, I could have sworn I've seen someone else do something like what N did before. Although it does seem a bit strange with the female trainer...

By the way, have you seen Cutter Kirby around?

I'll add you in tomorrow. Welcome to the clan.

I got all three. :P But yes, I do think that's slow! You just said you were at the 5th gym. I just beat my third one lol

And welcome, new guy! (I'm assuming you're a guy.)
Old 03-18-2011, 07:57 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Welcome, Alpha! Hopefully you'll be an active member of this clan!

@Yam: First off, I haven't seen CK. We were close friends IRL, but since I moved to literally halfway around the world, we haven't been in touch. Our clan was our main way of communication, so...

And you're building a sandstorm team? That's cool! I'm currently about 400th on the PO ladder with it. Below is what I used as something as a guideline for my team, hopefully it helps you too.

SANDSTORM ARTICLE

I think the game is slightly harder than the games before it. Like, I found the games before to be rather easy, but the gyms now actually require you to train! What blasphemy! Though I like it that way.

And people ragequit on my Excadrill.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 03-18-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:05 PM
cutter kirby Offline

Quote:

@Yam: First off, I haven't seen CK. We were close friends IRL, but since I moved to literally halfway around the world, we haven't been in touch. Our clan was our main way of communication, so...

And you're building a sandstorm team? That's cool! I'm currently about 400th on the PO ladder with it. Below is what I used as something as a guideline for my team, hopefully it helps you too.

SANDSTORM ARTICLE

I think the game is slightly harder than the games before it. Like, I found the games to be rather easy, but the gyms actually require you to train! What blasphemy! Though I like it that way.

checking in this thread

sorry I havent posted in a while, I had a vacatiin for march break with no internet.

My team is placed 83rd on the ladder and rising!

glad you have a new style lati (sand)
Old 03-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
checking in this thread

sorry I havent posted in a while, I had a vacatiin for march break with no internet.

My team is placed 83rd on the ladder and rising!

glad you have a new style lati (sand)
It ain't much as a new style, really. My first team ever competitively was a sand team (albeit a crappy one)

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 03-18-2011, 03:45 PM
cutter kirby Offline

Quote:
It ain't much as a new style, really. My first team ever competitively was a sand team (albeit a crappy one)
I remember when you had that trick room sandstorm team without tyranitar and hippowdon with shuckle using sandstorm.

My first team ever was a ninjask baton passing team with 5 physical attackers and ninjask. It actually performed pretty well.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:06 PM

Just finished my Porygon-Z and about to start my Gliscor. My Gliscor should be interesting (its a gligar right now), 31 IV'S in everything, brave natured, and swords dance, u-turn, aerial ace, and finally stone edge. He my physical sweep.

Just finished Gliscor. Hmm... this is a quiet clan. I think no TF2 could help lol. I kid. It's fine for me, no obligation to constantly bother myself about checking.

Last edited by Alpha Pack leader; 03-18-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:28 PM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:

SANDSTORM ARTICLE

I think the game is slightly harder than the games before it. Like, I found the games before to be rather easy, but the gyms now actually require you to train! What blasphemy! Though I like it that way.

Yeah, too bad I was making my sandstorm team late in Gen IV, so before I finished it B/W came out. I'll probably swap out some pokemon, and try out Sandslash. (65 Base Speed, doubled in sandstorm with Sand Rush means 130 Speed) I'll probably end up trying Excadrill and other new pokemon, but I want to see how the older pokemon end up doing in this Generation. I'm really curious for Sableye, since it got Prankster. (Gives priority to a status move.) I guess we'll just have to see.

Banner made by Broderick
Old 03-19-2011, 02:55 AM
Novex Offline

Have they added the new pokmon to shoddy yet ive been trying to figure out pokemon online but it hasnt been going well though i kept it on my comp for the pokedex
Welcome new clanmate!
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 03-19-2011, 03:33 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
Have they added the new pokmon to shoddy yet ive been trying to figure out pokemon online but it hasnt been going well though i kept it on my comp for the pokedex
Welcome new clanmate!
I thought they just abandoned Shoddy, but I wouldn't know. I don't do much online battling on the computer. Did you check the Smogon site?

Quote:
I'll probably swap out some pokemon, and try out Sandslash. (65 Base Speed, doubled in sandstorm with Sand Rush means 130 Speed)
By the way, I looked up and found that Sandslash can also learn Flail through breeding. So if it's possible, I'll get a Flail + Sand Rush + Focus Sash Sandslash. Can Excadrill do that or does it do something esle to be a pest?

Banner made by Broderick
Old 03-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Excadrill has base 80 speed along with base 130 attack. And that godly steel type that makes him immune to Toxic and gives him other numerous resistances as well. Sandslash would be pretty deadly in the lower tiers though, with Hippopotas running the sand.

Good news, Yam: Sableye is usable this gen, with its new ability Prankster (Mischievous Hearts in Japanese) giving priority for his Will-o-Wisp, Taunt, Recover, Toxic, and Trick. He can shut down so many physical attackers that it's not even funny. Well yes it is.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Novex Offline

Quote:
I thought they just abandoned Shoddy, but I wouldn't know. I don't do much online battling on the computer. Did you check the Smogon site?
Yea just checked and they havent added them guess ill have to figure out another way to battle
Made by y2kpikachu12
Closed Thread