Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 04:27 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Okay, let's see if I can revive my own business! It should still work, non?

The Arcade

Nope. We agreed that we don't want too many RNG games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
Sorry, I lost internet access yesterday.

I’ve increased the prices, removed the Exchange Store which offered cheap evolutions and Pokemon and increased the chances of failure.

I’m also bringing back the Research Lab, because it’s needed along with the Vending Machine, and a few other things.

Spoiler:
The Vending Machine

Welcome to the PE2KASB Vending Machine, where you can win some nice and handy items easily, for a small fee. We've got a wide range of items, drinks, pokemon dolls and even some Pokemon!

Let's have a look at the rules first.

Rules
-A try at the Vending Machine costs $10.
-You may have two tries at the Vending Machine. Note that a day counts as 24 hours.
-Please register your transaction at the Bank as soon as you post.
-Once you post, a 811-sided die will be rolled (or a random number generator will be used, if I don't have access to AIM), and the roll will decide what prize you get. This will be covered up in more detail later on.
-You must keep a record of all your items which are being saved for future use in your Trainer Stats.
-Any Pokemon obtained must be registered at the Registration Headquarters.
-The prizes can be claimed whenever you wish (except Mystery Gift, see below for details), but try to collect them as soon as possible.
-Any cheating or abuse of the system will lead to bans/infractions.
-All other PE2K and ASB rules apply.

Prize List

Item
Dice Roll

Fresh Water
1-30
Soda Pop
31-60
Lemonade
61-90
Moomoo Milk
91-100
Drink Pack (contains all 4 drinks)
121-125
Nothing
126-425
Cash
426-500
Evolution Amulet (Single Stage Evolution)
501-550
Evolution Amulet Pair (Lowest Stage to Highest Stage Evolution or Two Single Stage Evolutions)
551-580
Standard Fossils
581-610
Rare Fossils
611-630
Class B Dolls
631-680
Class A Dolls
681-700
Regi Dolls
701-710
Special Poke Doll
711-715
Mystery Egg
716-720
Secret Key
721-770
Baby/Basic Stage Pokemon
771-775
Meowth's Attack
776-790
Aprijuice
791-795
Vitamins
796-801
Two Items
801-810
Mystery Gift
All these prizes are explained in detail below.

Drinks

Fresh Water - $2
Soda Pop - $2
Lemonade - $2
Moomoo Milk - $3
Drink Pack (contains all 4 drinks - Fresh Water, Soda Pop, Lemonade, Moomoo Milk) - $10

All these drinks can be exchanged for their corresponding money value but the price they offer is not really worth selling them off. Instead, they offer you some benefits at the Safari Zone.

Fresh Water – Restores your Pokemon’s Health by 5%
Soda Pop - Restores your Pokemon’s Health by 5%
Lemonade – Restores your Pokemon’s Energy by 5%
Moomoo Milk – Restores your Pokemon’s Health and Energy by 5%

Fossils

We have two kinds of fossils available.

Standard Fossils

Dome Fossil (Kabuto), Helix Fossil (Omanyte), Root Fossil (Lileep), Claw Fossil (Anorith), Skull Fossil (Cranidos), Armor Fossil (Shieldon). Cover Fossil (Tirtouga), Plume Fossil (Archen)

Rare Fossils

Old Amber (Aerodactyl), Odd Keystone (Spiritomb)

After you obtain a fossil, there will be an additional roll to determine its quality.

1-60: Poor Quality Fossil
61-90: Medium Quality Fossil
91-100: Good Quality Fossil

These fossils can be revived at the Resurrection Centre (see below)

Dolls

Class B Dolls ($5 each) (40)

Pichu Doll
Pikachu Doll
Marill Doll
Togepi Doll
Cyndaquil Doll
Chikorita Doll
Totodile Doll
Jigglypuff Doll
Meowth Doll
Clefairy Doll
Ditto Doll
Smoochum Doll
Treecko Doll
Torchic Doll
Mudkip Doll
Duskull Doll
Wynaut Doll
Baltoy Doll
Kecleon Doll
Azurill Doll
Skitty Doll
Swablu Doll
Gulpin Doll
Lotad Doll
Seedot Doll
Bonsly Doll
Buizel Doll
Buneary Doll
Chatot Doll
Chimchar Doll
Drifloon Doll
Glameow Doll
Happiny Doll
Mantyke Doll
Mime Jr. Doll
Minun Doll
Pachirisu Doll
Piplup Doll
Plusle Doll
Turtwig Doll
Snivy Doll
Tepig Doll
Oshawott Doll

You may either exchange the doll for money or choose to keep it with you. If you get two Dolls of the same Pokemon, you may exchange them for a Pokemon of that species (Example, if you get two Lotad Dolls, you may exchange them for a Lotad). You may also revive these Dolls at the Resurrection Centre (see below).

Class A Dolls ($7 each) (10)

Snorlax Doll
Rhydon Doll
Lapras Doll
Venusaur Doll
Charizard Doll
Blastoise Doll
Wailmer Doll
Lucario Doll
Weavile Doll
Wobuffet Doll

You may either exchange the doll for money or choose to keep it with you. If you get two Dolls of the same Pokemon, you may exchange them for a Pokemon of that species (Example, if you get two Snorlax Dolls, you may exchange them for a Snorlax). You may also revive these Dolls at the Resurrection Centre (see below).

Regi Dolls ($15 each) (3)

Regirock Doll
Regice Doll
Registeel Doll

Unfortunately, these can't be exchanged for real Regis so you only have the choice of exchanging them for money. If you collect three Regi Dolls, you can exchange them for a price of $50.

[*IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rsitem068.png[/IMG] Special Poke Doll ($10)
This special doll can be exchanged for $10 or for a Baby/Basic Stage Pokemon!

Others

Nothing: Self Explanatory
Cash: You may also win cash prizes, ranging from $1 to $10, which are decided by a die roll.
Evolution Amulet: Evolves a Pokemon to its next stage. (Example, Charmander to Charmeleon) (An additional price of $3 must be paid to claim this)
Evolution Amulet Pair: Evolves a Pokemon from its lowest stage to its highest stage. (Example, Charmander to Charizard) or allows you to evolve two Pokemon to their next stage. (An additional price of $5 must be paid to claim this.)
Mystery Egg: As the name suggests, it's a Mystery. Nobody knows what's inside it. It might be an elusive Pokemon or it might be fake and nothing may come out of it. The only way to know is to get one and wait for it to hatch. A Mystery Egg takes 24 hours to hatch, after which it can be collected.
Secret Key: An item used to change the forms of Rotom.
Baby/Basic Stage Pokemon: Self explanatory (Note that Basic Stage Pokemon who have a Baby Stage cannot be captured, but their Baby Stage can be captured. For example, Electabuzz can't be captured, but Elekid can be.)
Meowth's Attack: A mischevious Meowth tends to hang around the Vending Machine at times. If you encounter this Meowth, it will scratch you from head to toe and you must pay a fee of $10 for treatment. Beware!
Aprijuice: For details, click here. You must pay an additional $20 if you get this.
Vitamins: For details, click here. You must pay an additional $50 if you get this.
Two Items: You may also win two items. If you are rolled 2 items, two 801-sided dice will be rolled, which will determine your prizes.
Mystery Gift: Another unknown prize... It might be anything, yes, anything. A fully evolved Pokemon, maybe even two, or simply a chance to evolve your Pokemon. It might even give you control over the ASB :O. However, to open your Mystery Gift, you must pay an additional fee of $10. Please keep in mind, that it might even be nothing, so it's a risk. If you choose not to open your Mystery Gift, you return with nothing. The Mystery Gift must be collected within 48 hours, after which it is lost. .

Spoiler:
The Pokemon Research Lab

Welcome to the Pokemon Research Lab, where we spend our time researching on Pokemon.

The Resurrection Centre

Here at the Resurrection Centre, we can revive Pokemon from a liitle of their gene date or even dolls of the Pokemon, though for a price. The price varies with the quality of the remains we have.

Revivng Fossils

Standard Fossils
Poor Quality Remains - $15
Medium Quality Remains - $10
Good Quality Remains - $5

Rare Fossils
Poor Quality Remains - $20
Medium Quality Remains - $15
Good Quality Remains - $10

Reviving Dolls

Class B Dolls - $5
Class A Dolls - $10
Regi Dolls – We’re working on finding out how to revive these!

Resurrection takes 24 hours, after which you can collect your Pokemon

The Un-Evolution Chamber

Maybe you didn’t want to evolve that Bayleef into Meganium yet? Or are you not ready to handle Raichu right now, and wish you had never evolved your Pikachu? Well, not to worry, because here at the Un-Evolution Chamber, we can do a simple operation and you’ll have your beloved Pokemon. You must pay a price equal to the cost of evolving that Pokemon. For example, if you’d like to un-evolve your Charizard to Charmander, you’ll have to pay what it takes to evolve Charmander to Charmeleon and also the amount required to evolve Charmeleon to Charizard. But if you want a Charmeleon, you only need to pay the amount required to evolve Charmeleon to Charizard. Simple, isn’t it?

The Gender Changing Station

Stuck with a male Burmy though you wanted a Wormadam? Or are you simply tired of having a male Snorlax? Not to worry, because here at the Gender Changing Station, for a small price of $5, we can do a simple surgery on your Pokemon and you can have the gender of your choice. The surgery takes 24 hours, so come back after that to collect your Pokemon. Of course, we can't do anything on genderless Pokemon, so keep them away.

1-70: The process goes smoothly, and your Pokemon gets your choice of gender.
71-90: Nothing happens
91-100: Your Pokemon gets morphed into something horrible (we can't reveal what it actually is, sorry). You must pay a price of $2, and we'll restore it back to normal.

The Ability Modifier

Tired of your Pokemon's ability? Would you like to swap it for its alternate ability? Not to worry, we can easily do that, though for a price of course. For a small amount of $10, you can leave your Pokemon with us to have its ability changed. You can collect your Pokemon after 24 hours. Only Pokemon that have two alternate abilities available can be put in here.

Rules
-Please register all transactions at the Bank
-Any Pokemon obtained/unevolved, abilities/genders changed must be registered at the Registration Headquarters.
-Any cheating or abuse of the system will lead to bans/infractions.
-All other PE2K and ASB rules apply.
It's pretty much just another RNG game... to be fair to all those who were disapproved for that reason alone, I'm going to say Nawt Approved.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Nope. We agreed that we don't want too many RNG games.
We don't have any atm...
It's pretty much just another RNG game... to be fair to all those who were disapproved for that reason alone, I'm going to say Nawt Approved.
Well, the reason they were unapproved is what Khajmer said that RNG games need to be creative if they wish to be approved, and not a blanket ban on all RNG games.

<3
Old 03-18-2011, 06:24 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Well, the reason they were unapproved is what Khajmer said that RNG games need to be creative if they wish to be approved, and not a blanket ban on all RNG games.
Just make it so that the costumer chooses what falls out (like an irl vending machine) and make it more expensive. :P
And think about the Safari items, too xD
Old 03-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Iridium Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Just make it so that the costumer chooses what falls out (like an irl vending machine) and make it more expensive. :P
And think about the Safari items, too xD
Well, that would be pretty pointless as all the essential stuff is already covered. If I make the prices less, then it won't be approved, if I increase it, no one would buy it.

<3
Old 03-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Yeah, this. The problem is not that we'd have a "roll dice, get prize" business, it would be having too many "roll dice, get prize" businesses. Having one isn't that big of a deal, I just disapprove of having any more than that.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Well, since I haven't seen anything dealing with fossils in the new shops, I'd like to open up this:

The Mining Center

For $15, trainers will be given a rental mining kit and be allowed to venture into the mines. There, they can dig under the supervision of a safety spelunker until they find a treasure. If a fossil is found, our scientists will be able to revive the fossil into a living, breathing Pokemon in 24 hours. However, in order to prevent any health hazards from striking those who venture into the caves, you are only allowed to come into the caves twice per week.

You might find an evolution stone or other evolution item if you're lucky. If you that find an evolution stone that matches up with a Pokemon in your team, you may evolve that Pokemon and register the evolution. If the evolution item you find does not match up with any Pokemon you have, you may either keep the item for when you do get a Pokemon that needs that item to evolve, or you can sell the item to us for $20. We will then, in turn, put those items up for sale for others who might need them.

Or perhaps you might find shards or nuggets that we will pay you cash for in exchange. No matter what way the pickaxe falls, you'll never leave empty-handed!

Items that can be found while mining:

Fossils:
1-2 Armor Fossil
3-4 Claw Fossil
5-6 Cover Fossil
7-8 Dome Fossil
9-10 Helix Fossil
11-12 Old Amber
13-14 Plume Fossil
15-16 Root Fossil
17-18 Skull Fossil

Evolution Items:
19-20 Dawn Stone
21-22 Deep Sea Scale
23-24 Deep Sea Tooth
25-26 Dragon Scale
27-28 Dubious Disc
29-30 Dusk Stone
31-32 Electrizer
33-34 Fire Stone
35-36 King's Rock
37-38 Leaf Stone
39-40 Magmarizer
41-42 Metal Coat
43-44 Moon Stone
45-46 Oval Stone
47-48 Protector
49-50 Razor Claw
51-52 Razor Fang
53-54 Reaper Cloth
55-56 Shiny Stone
57-58 Sun Stone
59-60 Thunder Stone
61-62 Up-Grade
63-64 Water Stone

Sellable Items:
65-66 Nugget - $25
67-68 Big Nugget - $50
69-70 Pearl - $10
71-72 Big Pearl - $15
73-74 Pearl String - $30
75-76 Colored Shard - $5
77-78 Comet Shard - $20
79-80 Relic Band - $10
81-82 Relic Crown - $25
83-84 Relic Copper - $5
85-86 Relic Silver - $10
87-88 Relic Gold - $20
89-90 Relic Statue - $25
91-92 Relic Vase - $30
93-94 Star Piece - $20
95-96 Mushroom - $5
97-98 Big Mushroom - $15
99-100 Balm Mushroom - $25

Last edited by Mewcario; 03-18-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Well, since I haven't seen anything dealing with fossils in the new shops, I'd like to open up this:

The Mining Center

For $15, trainers will be given a rental mining kit and be allowed to venture into the mines. There, they can dig under the supervision of a safety spelunker until they find a treasure. If a fossil is found, our scientists will be able to revive the fossil into a living, breathing Pokemon in 24 hours. However, in order to prevent any health hazards from striking those who venture into the caves, you are only allowed to come into the caves twice per week.

You might find an evolution stone or other evolution item if you're lucky. If you that find an evolution stone that matches up with a Pokemon in your team, you may evolve that Pokemon and register the evolution. If the evolution item you find does not match up with any Pokemon you have, you may either keep the item for when you do get a Pokemon that needs that item to evolve, or you can sell the item to us for $20. We will then, in turn, put those items up for sale for others who might need them.

Or perhaps you might find shards or nuggets that we will pay you cash for in exchange. No matter what way the pickaxe falls, you'll never leave empty-handed!

Items that can be found while mining:

Fossils:
1-2 Armor Fossil
3-4 Claw Fossil
5-6 Cover Fossil
7-8 Dome Fossil
9-10 Helix Fossil
11-12 Old Amber
13-14 Plume Fossil
15-16 Root Fossil
17-18 Skull Fossil

Evolution Items:
19-20 Dawn Stone
21-22 Deep Sea Scale
23-24 Deep Sea Tooth
25-26 Dragon Scale
27-28 Dubious Disc
29-30 Dusk Stone
31-32 Electrizer
33-34 Fire Stone
35-36 King's Rock
37-38 Leaf Stone
39-40 Magmarizer
41-42 Metal Coat
43-44 Moon Stone
45-46 Oval Stone
47-48 Protector
49-50 Razor Claw
51-52 Razor Fang
53-54 Reaper Cloth
55-56 Shiny Stone
57-58 Sun Stone
59-60 Thunder Stone
61-62 Up-Grade
63-64 Water Stone

Sellable Items:
65-66 Nugget - $25
67-68 Big Nugget - $50
69-70 Pearl - $10
71-72 Big Pearl - $15
73-74 Pearl String - $30
75-76 Colored Shard - $5
77-78 Comet Shard - $20
79-80 Relic Band - $10
81-82 Relic Crown - $25
83-84 Relic Copper - $5
85-86 Relic Silver - $10
87-88 Relic Gold - $20
89-90 Relic Statue - $25
91-92 Relic Vase - $30
93-94 Star Piece - $20
95-96 Mushroom - $5
97-98 Big Mushroom - $15
99-100 Balm Mushroom - $25
Wow, I literally just said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Yeah, this. The problem is not that we'd have a "roll dice, get prize" business, it would be having too many "roll dice, get prize" businesses. Having one isn't that big of a deal, I just disapprove of having any more than that.
Not approved.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:15 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
So, essentially for the Trivia Center, all I have to do is jack up the prices and I'm good to go as long as 3m0 approves? :3
SEE HERE:
At the risk of seeming impatient, this got paged.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 03-19-2011, 06:17 AM
Iridium Offline

So yes what is the final stand on the Vending Machine? Can I go ahead and post it?

<3
Old 03-19-2011, 11:17 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
At the risk of seeming impatient, this got paged.
My vote is still no, but I believe I got outvoted anyways.

Quote:
So yes what is the final stand on the Vending Machine? Can I go ahead and post it?
I believe you have my vote, provided you make the discussed changes.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 03-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane

It's a week after I made the Lottery Corner, so do I get my pay now?

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 03-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Iridium Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Slasher View Post
It's a week after I made the Lottery Corner, so do I get my pay now?
Payments will be made maybe after a month or so, no point doing them every week.

<3
Old 03-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane

Quote:
Payments will be made maybe after a month or so, no point doing them every week.
Oh. My bad, it said a week before.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 03-19-2011, 07:03 PM
NES2 Offline

OK, so after much thought about what type of business I would run for a stable income, I have decided upon introducing a new shop that would sell an extremely useful product for battling.

This is my pitch.

The Battler's Shop

Welcome to the Battler's Shop, a store that sells items your Pokemon can equip during battle. Our collection of items includes type-enhancement items that you can attach to your Pokemon in order to boost it's power in battle. These items are an excellent way to give your Pokemon an edge in battle, and used right these items can turn the tide of any battle.

Item Rules:
  • You can buy as many of these items as you want to purchase.
  • In order to use the items, you must equip them to a Pokemon. A Pokemon can hold only one item at a time, but you can take the item off a Pokemon at any time EXCEPT when you are engaged in battle using that Pokemon.
  • A Pokemon holding an Item will have the item listed in it's stats.
  • Any items not attached to a Pokemon must be noted in an Inventory slot in your stat page.
  • If you trade or sell a Pokemon away with an item still attached to it, the Pokemon transfers with the item and it is no longer retrievable. This means it is a good idea to remove any items from a Pokemon you are going to sell or trade.
  • If you receive a Pokemon with an item equipped through any means, that item is now yours to keep.
  • We buy back items at half-price here at the Battler's Shop, with no exceptions. Choose wisely before you buy an item.
  • Those would do not want either Trainer to use items in their battle may note so by posting Item Clause besides the other clauses in the Vs. Seeker.

Code:
Stat Page Examples
Inventory: 1 TwistedSpoon (20% DMG, PSYCHIC), 1 SilkScarf (20% DMG, NORMAL) Species: Shiny Drillbur (Male) Ability: Sand Force Item Held: Soft Sand (+20% DMG, GROUND)
Type-Enhancing Items
These increase the power of the type's corresponding move by 20% when equipped.

NOTE: These items do NOT boost the overall power of the Pokemon, but the move. For example, a Gengar equipped with a Poison Barb will not receive a Power Bonus when using a Ghost Type move.

Price
$25 Per Item

Black Belt [Fighting]

BlackGlasses [Dark]

Charcoal [Fire]

Dragon Fang [Dragon]

Hard Stone [Rock]

Magnet [Electric]

Metal Coat [Steel]

Miracle Seed [Grass]

Mystic Water [Water]

NeverMeltIce [Ice]

Poison Barb [Poison]

Sharp Beak [Flying]

Silk Scarf [Normal]

SilverPowder [Bug]

Soft Sand [Ground]

Spell Tag [Ghost]

TwistedSpoon [Psychic]
Old 03-19-2011, 08:20 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post

The Battler's Shop
It's an interesting idea, but held-items don't exist in the ASB. Not Approved.