Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofre View Post
Schweet, Ill keep an eye out for him.
When you say "record the battle", do you mean to physically record the screen? If so I'll try and find some free screen cap software for my mac.

EDIT: Found some, quality's not great but it serve it's purpose [=
I can use Hypercam, I reccomend we both record in case of technical difficulty. I'll be able to battle tonight :]
  #17  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Viva la Gofre's Avatar
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Merry Old England
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Reporting my 1-0 loss to BlueJello, a very close game. I've saved log/video if needed, although it is the team I'm using in DSL's tourney so I'd rather not submit it right away.
  #18  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofre View Post
Reporting my 1-0 loss to BlueJello, a very close game. I've saved log/video if needed, although it is the team I'm using in DSL's tourney so I'd rather not submit it right away.
The above is true. Good game, was a lot of fun.
  #19  
Old 03-24-2011, 07:35 AM
Badal's Avatar
Badal Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Badal
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
The above is true. Good game, was a lot of fun.
That is understandable! That was very quick! Thank You both!

I'll take the logs from you whenever you feel you can hand it over, and the video.
The nominations should be coming up soon.
Congrats to BlueJello!
__________________
  #20  
Old 03-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Badal's Avatar
Badal Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Badal
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Double posting because its important to do this so we can keep track of when new weeks start

WEEK 3 Now! Feel free to post your nominations! Good luck to one and all. Remember, you can nominate a user who has already played, its just that they can't play two weeks in a row. So this round BlueJello and Gofre cannot be nominated. Whereas DSL and me can. Enjoy.

My nominations:
3m0d0ll
Latisiblings
Skippy_The_Great
__________________
  #21  
Old 03-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Viva la Gofre's Avatar
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Merry Old England
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

I am voting for;
Skippy the Great
Latisiblings
Mystery The Fated

For the same reasons as my last batch of votes, all have expressed interest in this idea and haven't had a chance to play yet.

I'm also giving BlueJello permission to write and post a warstory about our battle this week, if I were to hold off until the tournament finished it would be months behind. It's not the exact team I use anyway so it doesn't really matter. I have the log/video if anybody wants it, or it's on my YouTube page;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6yfSwPZFMs

I may write my own warstory to post in the thread BlueJello starts to give both perspectives, and to explain a couple of strange moves I made =P
  #22  
Old 03-26-2011, 05:01 PM
Badal's Avatar
Badal Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Badal
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofre View Post
I am voting for;
Skippy the Great
Latisiblings
Mystery The Fated

For the same reasons as my last batch of votes, all have expressed interest in this idea and haven't had a chance to play yet.

I'm also giving BlueJello permission to write and post a warstory about our battle this week, if I were to hold off until the tournament finished it would be months behind. It's not the exact team I use anyway so it doesn't really matter. I have the log/video if anybody wants it, or it's on my YouTube page;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6yfSwPZFMs

I may write my own warstory to post in the thread BlueJello starts to give both perspectives, and to explain a couple of strange moves I made =P
That's great, thanks for the video, I'll add it and if you could post the logs :S It would be great. A warstory would just be amazing. I was hoping to get this on our Pe2K youtube channel, I guess I'll just download it and put it up there if you don't mind. The Youtube channel is pretty dead and this will be a good way to get its activity up and possibly get activity up here too.
__________________
  #23  
Old 03-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Viva la Gofre's Avatar
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Merry Old England
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badal View Post
That's great, thanks for the video, I'll add it and if you could post the logs :S It would be great. A warstory would just be amazing. I was hoping to get this on our Pe2K youtube channel, I guess I'll just download it and put it up there if you don't mind. The Youtube channel is pretty dead and this will be a good way to get its activity up and possibly get activity up here too.
PM me your email address and I'll email the raw screen cap footage to you.

Has anybody had any experience with PO's logs? I'm trying to paste mine into the text box but it keeps removing the different lines and merging it into a single block of text :S
  #24  
Old 03-27-2011, 02:15 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Nominations!)

My vote this week
Void
listisblings
Jose
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #25  
Old 03-27-2011, 09:19 AM
Badal's Avatar
Badal Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Badal
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofre View Post
PM me your email address and I'll email the raw screen cap footage to you.

Has anybody had any experience with PO's logs? I'm trying to paste mine into the text box but it keeps removing the different lines and merging it into a single block of text :S

Sure. Well, if you 'saved' it then it should be a text file wherever you saved it, or an HTML file.
__________________
  #26  
Old 03-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofre View Post
PM me your email address and I'll email the raw screen cap footage to you.

Has anybody had any experience with PO's logs? I'm trying to paste mine into the text box but it keeps removing the different lines and merging it into a single block of text :S
I had that problem for the first few times I tried to copy logs from PO.

Try the following...

1) Copy from PO Log
2) Paste to the Word Pad program in your computer.
3) Re-copy the text in Word Pad.
4) Paste to your message box here on PE2K.

...That should do it. I had the same problem in the past, but that's what worked for me.

*side note* Thanks for voting for me in your nominations (as well as Latisiblings), and yes, I have an interest, but if nominated, I will need to wait until Week 4. I am leaving town tomorrow, and I don't expect to be back before Thursday, unless the final tallies are in by tomorrow, and the battle can be completed before noon tomorrow (EST/US NY Time).
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 03-27-2011 at 11:05 PM.
  #27  
Old 03-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Badal's Avatar
Badal Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Badal
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Well considering it'll too much of a hassle to edit the post. I'll give you more time this week. You should still try and get it done this week.

This week's battle thus:
Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great
__________________
  #28  
Old 03-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Mystery The Fated's Avatar
Mystery The Fated Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,634
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Toll, we need to act actually see who around here all play po, im seeing too many of the same names lol
__________________
Black: 0690 1200 1709
Platinum: 4168 9756 7008
  #29  
Old 03-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 2) (Nominations!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
I had that problem for the first few times I tried to copy logs from PO.

Try the following...

1) Copy from PO Log
2) Paste to the Word Pad program in your computer.
3) Re-copy the text in Word Pad.
4) Paste to your message box here on PE2K.

...That should do it. I had the same problem in the past, but that's what worked for me.

*side note* Thanks for voting for me in your nominations (as well as Latisiblings), and yes, I have an interest, but if nominated, I will need to wait until Week 4. I am leaving town tomorrow, and I don't expect to be back before Thursday, unless the final tallies are in by tomorrow, and the battle can be completed before noon tomorrow (EST/US NY Time).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badal View Post
Well considering it'll too much of a hassle to edit the post. I'll give you more time this week. You should still try and get it done this week.

This week's battle thus:
Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great
I recant. I can battle sooner if I catch him online. I'll send him a PM now and set up a time.

*edit*

PM sent.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 03-29-2011 at 09:01 PM.
  #30  
Old 03-30-2011, 12:31 AM
Jose's Avatar
Jose Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: mexico
Posts: 6,050
Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
Toll, we need to act actually see who around here all play po, im seeing too many of the same names lol
That might be because they are the people who are known to play well or who people are curious to see play.
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com