Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles

ASB: Battles The main arena of the ASB League. The place where all the action happens. A place where you can see if all your hard work and well-earned cash will pay off in the place where trainers dreams and hopes can be made or broken


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 03-31-2011, 08:43 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: VS Seeker

(1) Single Battle, 3 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Five Days
(3) Damage Caps: None
(4) Restrictions: No OHKOs, no moves that only inflict statuses (i.e. Growl, Thunderpunch, or Coil, etc, are fine; Toxic, Hypnosis, Thunder Wave, etc, are not.
(5) Arena: Koopa Cape
Remember Koopa Cape from Mario Kart? Yeah, the fun aquarium-like part is where this all goes down. All racing has been called off, but occasionally some idiot who didn't get the memo will blaze by. There's also a small chance a Pokemon will bump into one of those electrified poles and be paralyzed.
(5% chance each Pokemon will be Paralyzed each action; 5% chance each Pokemon will be run into at the end of each round. Treat it as STAB Steel type; Physical; 40 BP with 2 Attack.
(6) Ref Style: Open
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #62  
Old 04-01-2011, 06:33 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: VS Seeker

All battlers please take note of this:

Quote:
Important Notice:
As of now, you can only be in three battles at one time! If you exceed the limit, your battle will be LOCKED until both of the battlers have less that three matches going on at once. Battles that are already going on are not affected by this. So even if someone has four battles right now, they will continue as normal.
__________________


<3
  #63  
Old 04-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Buoyysel's Avatar
Buoyysel Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: olivine city, johto.
Posts: 51
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
(1) Single Battle, 3 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Five Days
(3) Damage Caps: None
(4) Restrictions: No OHKOs, no moves that only inflict statuses (i.e. Growl, Thunderpunch, or Coil, etc, are fine; Toxic, Hypnosis, Thunder Wave, etc, are not.
(5) Arena: Koopa Cape
Remember Koopa Cape from Mario Kart? Yeah, the fun aquarium-like part is where this all goes down. All racing has been called off, but occasionally some idiot who didn't get the memo will blaze by. There's also a small chance a Pokemon will bump into one of those electrified poles and be paralyzed.
(5% chance each Pokemon will be Paralyzed each action; 5% chance each Pokemon will be run into at the end of each round. Treat it as STAB Steel type; Physical; 40 BP with 2 Attack.
(6) Ref Style: Open
If you don't mind, I'd like to take this challenge. :}
Koopa Cape ftw!
__________________
  #64  
Old 04-04-2011, 11:02 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: VS Seeker

(1) Single Battle, 2 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Five Days
(3) Damage Caps: None
(4) Restrictions: Maximum of three chills
(5) Arena: Unova - Desert Resort - Desert
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Desert_Resort
A fierce and endless sandstorm whips around the field, blurring vision and causing damage, while the quicksand poses a threat to fast moving Pokémon.
Ref:
Spoiler:

After calculating final energy and damage values for a physical attack by a Pokémon with a speed greater than 90, roll from 1-10. If 1,2, or 3, the attack does not deal damage at all. Pokémon uses the action to get out of quicksand.
Sandstorm is always in play here, and cannot be disabled.
Attempts to invoke Sun, Rain or Hail will always fail.

(6) Ref Style: Open
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #65  
Old 04-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Xpedential's Avatar
Xpedential Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 77
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
(1) Single Battle, 2 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Five Days
(3) Damage Caps: None
(4) Restrictions: Maximum of three chills
(5) Arena: Unova - Desert Resort - Desert
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Desert_Resort
A fierce and endless sandstorm whips around the field, blurring vision and causing damage, while the quicksand poses a threat to fast moving Pokémon.
Ref:
Spoiler:

After calculating final energy and damage values for a physical attack by a Pokémon with a speed greater than 90, roll from 1-10. If 1,2, or 3, the attack does not deal damage at all. Pokémon uses the action to get out of quicksand.
Sandstorm is always in play here, and cannot be disabled.
Attempts to invoke Sun, Rain or Hail will always fail.

(6) Ref Style: Open
Could I challenge you? It's a good way to learn the ropes by challenging a Moderator.
Thanks
  #66  
Old 04-04-2011, 11:12 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpedential View Post
Could I challenge you? It's a good way to learn the ropes by challenging a Moderator.
Thanks
Go for it. Challenger makes the thread (see the first post of this thread!).
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #67  
Old 04-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Raven X's Avatar
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In your closet
Posts: 162
Send a message via AIM to Raven X
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post
1. Single battle, 1 Pokemon each
2. DQ: Three Days
3. Damage Caps: 50
4. Restrictions: No OHKOs. - Three Chills.
5. Arena: "Arena: Heat-Proof"
This arena is made for pokemon who are weak against Fire-type attacks. In this arena, pokemon can't use Fire-type attacks because of the really cold air in the room. Though, the pokemon and trainers don't feel anything of the cold.
6. Ref style: Open
If no one accepted the challenge I will. You make thread.
  #68  
Old 04-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Micro's Avatar
Micro Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: If you knew you would stalk me!
Posts: 702
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven X View Post
If no one accepted the challenge I will. You make thread.
Uhh... yeah, about that... I can't do it because I sent that message before I knew about the three battles limit, so yeah... Sorry I can't battle you. I'd like to have a battle later. (If I have less then three battles going on.)
__________________
Hey everyone, EchoCrescent here.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
  #69  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Raven X's Avatar
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In your closet
Posts: 162
Send a message via AIM to Raven X
Default Re: VS Seeker

@Hitmonfighter well okay when one of your battles are done bring me to the top of the list.
  #70  
Old 04-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Turtwig's A-B-Cs Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 252
Default Re: VS Seeker

Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.

DQ: Three Days

Damage Caps: 50

Restrictions: - No OHKO moves, Perish Song, or Destiny Bond. Three chills.

Arena: Forest
A usually sunny, large clearing with a couple houses in random places. Trees grow around the edges of the arena, and chance for rain is 25%.

Ref Style: Open
__________________
Specs Unown
Hidden Power
This is an ingenious moveset spread across the ages, constructed piece by piece with painstaking care in the arching caverns and ancient machinery of the most devious and cunning hive mind in the history of anything. This moveset brings Unown's fullest potential into the light. His most powerful move, Hidden Power, rips through Magikarp, Hoppip, and Feebas with its unimaginable power, 2HKOing and OHKOing Magikarp and Hoppip with Hidden Power Ice, respectively. A neutral Hidden Power gives Feebas the ol' one-two-hit KO. When facing such opponents, Unown is unbeatable.
  #71  
Old 04-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Raven X's Avatar
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In your closet
Posts: 162
Send a message via AIM to Raven X
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtwig A View Post
Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.

DQ: Three Days

Damage Caps: 50

Restrictions: - No OHKO moves, Perish Song, or Destiny Bond. Three chills.

Arena: Forest
A usually sunny, large clearing with a couple houses in random places. Trees grow around the edges of the arena, and chance for rain is 25%.

Ref Style: Open
I'll take you on, you find the ref.
  #72  
Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: VS Seeker

Two of these, please. Challenger chooses amount of Pokemon.

Single Battle, 1 or 2 Pokemon each.
DQ: Three Days
Damage Caps: 50
Restrictions: No OHKOs; No chills.
Arena: The Box
A plain, empty box that the Pokemon compete in. Certian moves, like Earthquake, and Dig (and ones that require using the ground) cannot be used because if they are the box will break. It is impossible to fly in the box - so any flying types cannot be used.
Ref Style: Open
__________________

i can't love you more than this
  #73  
Old 04-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Raven X's Avatar
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In your closet
Posts: 162
Send a message via AIM to Raven X
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
Two of these, please. Challenger chooses amount of Pokemon.

Single Battle, 1 or 2 Pokemon each.
DQ: Three Days
Damage Caps: 50
Restrictions: No OHKOs; No chills.
Arena: The Box
A plain, empty box that the Pokemon compete in. Certian moves, like Earthquake, and Dig (and ones that require using the ground) cannot be used because if they are the box will break. It is impossible to fly in the box - so any flying types cannot be used.
Ref Style: Open
1 Pokemon each you make the thread and find ref (I'm a noob).
  #74  
Old 04-07-2011, 04:25 AM
Beartic Tundra's Avatar
Beartic Tundra Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gaga's Dressing Room
Posts: 1,024
Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra
Default Re: VS Seeker

Single Battle, 1 Pokemon
DQ: Three Days
Damage Caps: 50
Restrictions: No OHKOs; 3 chills.
Arena: The City
An industrial city, completely empty. The residents, if there ever were any, are all gone. Being in the middle of nowhere, some moves cannot be used. Obviously for lack of water the moves Dive, Waterfall and Surf cannot be used. For lack of mountainous areas the move Rock Slide cannot be used. As for certain grass-type moves, the ground is made of concrete. Therefore Ingrain, Frenzy Plant, and Grass Knot do not work. Because the buildings were build so close together, the weather remains calm and neutral. No weather moves may be used. However, because of the close quarters, physical moves have a 5% chance of knocking an enemy Pokemon into a building, causing them to flinch.
Ref Style: Closed
__________________
98% of teenagers drink alcohol before 16. Copy this to your signature if you like bagels.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
  #75  
Old 04-13-2011, 05:12 PM
MCSmith's Avatar
MCSmith Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23
Default Re: VS Seeker

(1) Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Three Days
(3) Damage Caps: 60
(4) Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Three Chills.
(5) Arena: Plain terrain, the normal battleground used on the Battle Club and Gym Battles
(6) Ref Style: Open

Preferably someone with less than 10 battles,but it's okay if you don't ^^
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com