Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 04-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
That was one of the pokemon out of this generation that I actually can't stand because of it's looks. My favorite pokemon from the 5 generation is probably Caracosta or Bisharp. Caracosta is favored over Bisharp though :P.
I personally prefer Bisharp, moreso for its typing and stats than its looks.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:00 AM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
I personally prefer Bisharp, moreso for its typing and stats than its looks.
Well I didn't do it for stats and typing, I just did the pokemon that appealed to me and that I liked. Plus Bisharps typing is kinda garbage considering he is ridiculously slow and gets wrecked by Fighting. Also I dislike that pokemon almost as much as I dislike Audino :/.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Well I didn't do it for stats and typing, I just did the pokemon that appealed to me and that I liked. Plus Bisharps typing is kinda garbage considering he is ridiculously slow and gets wrecked by Fighting. Also I dislike that pokemon almost as much as I dislike Audino :/.
What Bisharp have you been using? O.o
As much as a burden Fighting moves are, the Attack on this thing is dangerous, especially after a Defiant boost.
And if fighting moves are your issue, give it a Rocky helmet, a Chople Berry, or teach it Aerial Ace
Old 04-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
What Bisharp have you been using? O.o
As much as a burden Fighting moves are, the Attack on this thing is dangerous, especially after a Defiant boost.
And if fighting moves are your issue, give it a Rocky helmet, a Chople Berry, or teach it Aerial Ace
It's 4x weak to Fighting it's not going to matter what he has unless you pump Defense and HP EV's in him. He is just way to slow and not bulky enough for my liking. His Defense is ok but if he is going to be that slow I would like him to have at least some better HP or Special Defense. His Attack stat is pretty good though. I think I'll try him in Trick Room sometime.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Altrius Offline

I do find it very interesting just how different our opinions all are. Its amazing how one of us can think one pokemon looks bad-ass, yet another thinks said pokemon looks like poo. Makes you think about how unique the human race is :)

On another note, got myself a Flareon today :)
Old 04-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
I do find it very interesting just how different our opinions all are. Its amazing how one of us can think one pokemon looks bad-ass, yet another thinks said pokemon looks like poo. Makes you think about how unique the human race is :)

Yeah I wasn't saying anything about your opinion I was just saying how I felt D: Sorry if I insulted you. Flareon has always been pretty cool, my favorite eevolution is definitely Umbreon though. Both are pretty bulky.

Oh yeah last night I finally caught a Cryogonal and Beartic. I also saw a Sawsbuck in Winter Form. Pretty interesting.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Yeah I wasn't saying anything about your opinion I was just saying how I felt D: Sorry if I insulted you. Flareon has always been pretty cool, my favorite eevolution is definitely Umbreon though. Both are pretty bulky.

Oh yeah last night I finally caught a Cryogonal and Beartic. I also saw a Sawsbuck in Winter Form. Pretty interesting.
And to think I was weirded out by a wild Vanillish

So far I ground my Emolga to Lv 38. Still not impressed.

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 04-02-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:

Oh no I wasn't insulted! I was just commenting on how different all our opinions are. It makes for interesting conversation :) Honestly if we all agreed on everything the world would be a really boring place. I was being deep and meaningful ^^

Cryogonal is a pretty good special wall to be honest. Umbreon has always had a place in my heart too.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
So far I ground my Emolga to Lv 38. Still not impressed.
*GASP*

Noes! How could it be!?!? Are you sure? You're not feeling any kind of enchantment whatsoever!?

"It's a lie! It's a lie! You just don't want to admit to it!!"

Old 04-02-2011, 04:19 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:

Flareon looks like poo.

Old 04-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:

Oh no I wasn't insulted! I was just commenting on how different all our opinions are. It makes for interesting conversation :) Honestly if we all agreed on everything the world would be a really boring place. I was being deep and meaningful ^^

Cryogonal is a pretty good special wall to be honest. Umbreon has always had a place in my heart too.
Yeah I used a Cryogonal on PO and it did pretty well for the most part. Also it doesn't get wrecked by stealth rock because of levitate. I used it for dual screening. Currently I'm training my Zweilous in order to get Hydreigon and it's taking so long. It's currently level 58 and it's leveling up slower then ever ._____.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Yeah I used a Cryogonal on PO and it did pretty well for the most part. Also it doesn't get wrecked by stealth rock because of levitate. I used it for dual screening. Currently I'm training my Zweilous in order to get Hydreigon and it's taking so long. It's currently level 58 and it's leveling up slower then ever ._____.
Get a lucky egg, go to Route 14, and abuse the pokemon there. Easy level-up.

EDIT: @Neo: So far the only good I've gotten from it is that it can Volt Switch and annoy some holders of Sturdy. Otherwise its just a flying Pikachu. Speed stat of 105 is not that impressive.

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 04-02-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:

EDIT: @Neo: So far the only good I've gotten from it is that it can Volt Switch and annoy some holders of Sturdy. Otherwise its just a flying Pikachu. Speed stat of 105 is not that impressive.
I do that aha. His EXP just goes up sooo slow now. I also just figured out Emolga gets Baton pass as an egg move and his dream world ability is motor drive. You can do some interesting stuff with that thing D:
Old 04-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:

Bah, if I designed Pokemon, smaller Pokemon would be faster and more evasive than the fully evolved lugs. Pokemon evolving should logically make them SLOWER and EASIER TO HIT because they're now bigger. Now that would definitely put a different twist on things. Ah well.

You have to like Emolga for his charm, personality, and his coolness. If we're going solely off of stats, everyone would just be abusing the legendaries anyway.

Old 04-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
Bah, if I designed Pokemon, smaller Pokemon would be faster and more evasive than the fully evolved lugs. Pokemon evolving should logically make them SLOWER and EASIER TO HIT because they're now bigger. Now that would definitely put a different twist on things. Ah well.

You have to like Emolga for his charm, personality, and his coolness. If we're going solely off of stats, everyone would just be abusing the legendaries anyway.
Azumarill and Marill have always been my favorites and they don't really go too well stat wise. Azumarill has great HP but get's lucky with Huge Power to double his Attack stat. my second favorite pokemon would probably have to be Chimecho. His stats aren't good but like Neo said I like him for his appearance and charm I guess. Can't really explain it too well.