Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Oh yeah, who would want a Togepi

Kidding. But my Cliriach (Rufflet) is Level 51 :'D He's about to evolve in the next few levels or so and I'm thinking about being lazy and using my Rare Candies on him until he evolves xD
My Level 66 Braviary knows Rock Slide. I'm not sure whether or not I should be proud of that fact.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:08 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
My Level 66 Braviary knows Rock Slide. I'm not sure whether or not I should be proud of that fact.
Really? THAT'S AWESOME! Shame that he can't learn Close Combat, though :L
Old 04-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Really? THAT'S AWESOME! Shame that he can't learn Close Combat, though :L
Kinda shameful he wasn't Fighting/Flying. He would've been Game Freaks's perfect opportunity.
In other news I'm training a Bouffalant, should I make a clone of Alder's Bouffalant and give it Stone Edge or should I go for something more unique? Honestly it's a bit shameful this beast doesn't learn Smack Down because then giving it Earthquake wouldn't be such a bad idea, but meh.

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 04-04-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:16 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
Kinda shameful he wasn't Fighting/Flying. He would've been Game Freaks's perfect opportunity.

YESSSSS! When I saw him on Serebii I was thinking, "YAY! A Fighting/Flying-type!" And I thought Vullaby was a Dark/Flying-type xD Oh, well :3
Old 04-04-2011, 02:48 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
You have to like Emolga for his charm, personality, and his coolness.
True.

But its animated sprite is enough for me to say No.

-----------
In personal news, had my first tough challenge in a battle against Burgh, mostly cause I picked bad types, heh. Completely forgot bug was s/e against Munna when I sent him in. But I took the chance! Surprisingly, using Yawn, Moonlight and Quick Claw, I was able to stay alive enough and beat Leavany. Yay!
I was this close to removing Munna from the team and use, but now he'll remain in my main squad rotation.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 04-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Clovers View Post

True.

But its animated sprite is enough for me to say No.
Wha...? I think his animated sprite is pretty cool.

Ah well, can't please everyone.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:08 AM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
Wha...? I think his animated sprite is pretty cool.

Ah well, can't please everyone.
So do I, I like how it looks like he's jumping up into the wind and soaring, the animated sprite actually looks like he catches wind.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:28 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

To be fair, I don't like most of the animated sprites. The more they move, the less likely I'll use any of them. Ditched Swoobat soon after his first battle. Too much! heh

~Jack~

-| Links |-

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 04-04-2011 at 03:32 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Clovers View Post
To be fair, I don't like most of the animated sprites. The more they move, the less likely I'll use any of them. Ditched Swoobat soon after his first battle. Too much! heh

~Jack~
Haha really? That's the reason I love Swoobat! It looks so real xD I think all the bird Pokemon should be flying!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 04-04-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Haha really? That's the reason I plve Swoobat! It looks so real xD I think all the bird Pokemon should be flying!
Exactly why I love Archeops :)
Old 04-04-2011, 02:41 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

I did it. I used my Rare Candies O^O I didn't want to, but leveling up a little bird is hard since it's weak against nearly everything on Victory Road or does neutral damage :S So I pumped it full of Candies and now I hate myself - the back Sprite is hideous! D;

I just caught a few Axews... I'm thinking about using them, but I already have Ullal (whom I love, omg!) and they're level 30/31, meaning I'd have to do some grinding to bump them up to level 50ish so I can use them against the E4... I'm not sure yet...

Also, since the changing of the seasons, I flew back to Nuvema Town and I've been re-walking through all the routes - surfing where I couldn't before, using Cut and Strength in places where I didn't have the option to, going after items that I can now get to thanks to the snow - and I just captured Cobalion! :'D It's typing is interesting and it's Defense is wonderful <3 But I have no intention of using it since I never use Legendaries against the E4. But I can already tell, him and Terrakion are going to be massive in competitive battling :)
Old 04-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
I did it. I used my Rare Candies O^O I didn't want to, but leveling up a little bird is hard since it's weak against nearly everything on Victory Road or does neutral damage :S So I pumped it full of Candies and now I hate myself - the back Sprite is hideous! D;

I just caught a few Axews... I'm thinking about using them, but I already have Ullal (whom I love, omg!) and they're level 30/31, meaning I'd have to do some grinding to bump them up to level 50ish so I can use them against the E4... I'm not sure yet...

Also, since the changing of the seasons, I flew back to Nuvema Town and I've been re-walking through all the routes - surfing where I couldn't before, using Cut and Strength in places where I didn't have the option to, going after items that I can now get to thanks to the snow - and I just captured Cobalion! :'D It's typing is interesting and it's Defense is wonderful <3 But I have no intention of using it since I never use Legendaries against the E4. But I can already tell, him and Terrakion are going to be massive in competitive battling :)
Believe it or not Cobalion isn't so good in Competitive. I cant remember why but he gets seriously outclasses by a lot of fast sweepers. Terrakion on the other hand is an absoloute beast and seriously knocks the stuffing out of a lot of other competitors. The only problem is I think he's pretty fragile to a lot of the sweepers, so you have to be pretty careful using him. I think an Earthquake from most pokes can OHKO him. But aside from that hes pretty damn deadly :)
Old 04-04-2011, 03:22 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Yeah, though is sucks that they made Virizion look the coolest and gave it the shit stats xD Cobalion has a cool 'stache, but other than that it's kinda meh..
Old 04-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Yeah, though is sucks that they made Virizion look the coolest and gave it the shit stats xD Cobalion has a cool 'stache, but other than that it's kinda meh..

To be honest im not a real fan of many of the Legendaries in this Gen. Terrakion looks pretty cool but none strike out to me as WOW THATS AWESOME :L
Old 04-04-2011, 03:28 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post

To be honest im not a real fan of many of the Legendaries in this Gen. Terrakion looks pretty cool but none strike out to me as WOW THATS AWESOME :L
Really? I think Terrakion looks the weirdest, and not in a good way! Kinda like, "Meh, it's ugly, but it's not worth having a fit over like I did with Blaziken." xD