Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Team Razor Offline

Default Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge

So, I got an urge to start a nuzlocke run after reading about everyones nuzlocke runs. My white was too new, I hadn't played much HG and diamond, and Sapphire/ruby was too boring. Therefore I made an emerald nuzlocke run.

RULES
*Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be boxed forever.
*The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If *the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
*No in battle items(except pokéballs) or hold items will be used except berries.
*Items may be used outside of battles.
*All pokémon must be nicknamed.
*Challenge is over after beating the E4 and Wallace.
those rules is what I think is fitting for a nuzlocke run.

Let's do this!

------------------------------------------------------
After listening to Prof. Birchs long speech I started out as a male named Brendan(lack of fantasy, and I didn't want my usual in game name this time) and got shrinked to pixel size. Got out of the truck and went inside to see the Vigoroths move around stuff(thank god the machokes was only in R/S, I get nightmares when I think of the beginning of pokemon-X)and got up to my room. Took out a potion, played some gamecube,set the clock and got downstairs again. Missed dad on the TV as usual, and went to May's house. Christ, I remember when I couldn't speak english(non-native language) and couldn't get outta town:P I got an verbal maelstorm from her mum, and then went up to do a failured attempt to snatch the pokéball. She came in, made another verbal punishment on me and says she gotta help her dad and starts playing computergames. God what a helpful child.
As I exited the house, I went straight north and into the forest, where Prof.Birch was running from a pokémon. Brave man. I go to his bag and steals a Mudkip. Generally a Kickass mon and good against many gyms. Plus, he got a cute face and a webwide phrase of pure awesomeness. 1 miss and four tackles later the zigzagoon is dead and mudkip is left with 15hp. Back in the lab, I named him Oscar and heads north again.
As I enter Route 101 I head directly to the left and encounters a lvl3 female Wurmple. Remembering I don't got any balls yet(pun not intended) I proceed to kill it with 3 tackles.
After that, I check Oscars IV's with psypokes calculator and here is the result: 20-31HP 0-19ATK, DEF and SP.ATK, 0-31 SP.DEF and 20-31 SPD with a lax nature.
Proceeded towards Oldale Town while grinding along the way. Reached Oldale Town once I had only 5hp left on Oscar and went to the Poké Center.
When I had healed, I went to get my free potion from the martlady and proceeded north.
Ran into a Poochyena and then owned May and her Treecko so hard that they gonna have nightmares of a mudkip raping them for the rest of their lives. Then followed May as she ran home crying.
Back at the lab, I got a pokédex because Birch was happy after I raped his daughter. Strange family. I also got some balls, so now I can really rape stuff(pun intended). Went out and got me some running shoes from mum and headed into route 101 again.
I have decided I get to catch mons on route 101 and 103, because I wasn't allowed to have balls back then. So I caught a Lv3 male Wurmple, which I named Lympoon, on route 101 and proceeded to train it. At lv7, it evolved into Cascoon. I don't really know what to think about that, but it's final evo is more defensive than the other, and it got some nice moves that Beautifly doesn't get but it got no STAB on any of it's good moves. After some more training(no more levels though) I went to route 103.
I got unlucky, no wingull for me. Instead a lvl 3 Zigzagoon. It held an Oran Berry which it unfortunately used in the battle. Lympoon almost died, so I sent out Oscar and got a ******* CRIT!!!! so, I'm stuck with Oscar and Lympoon for a while. With the biggest Rageface ever, I made my short way into Oldale and healed up.
After, I finally went into Route 102. Thinking that you can't catch seedot/lotad in the grass with trainers, I go north to the pool and starts looking for a pokémon.
A zigzagoon again, same level. This time however, I'm not crithaxxed and proceeds to catch it without problems. Named the little guy Ziggy, and went back to the center. I don't think I'll train Ziggy unless really needed. I proceed forward again, challenged the first youngster and his lv5 Poochyena. It was quite scary when he got 4 howls in, and almost KO'ed Lympoon. Then swept the bug catcher easily. Continued towards the second youngster and picked up the berries before I challenged him. won easily, and went west. challenged the lass, won and got the potion. finally in petalburg!
Healed up, and went straight to the gym. Another massive maelstorm of words later, I just follow Wally as he catches himself a Ralts(Geez, why do we have to follow?). Also got an repel from Ziggy's Pickup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Badges: 0
Pokemon:

Oscar, lv9 mudkip, male
Lympoon, Lv9 Cascoon, male
Ziggy, Lv3 Zigzagoon, female
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more coming tomorrow!

I'm back for real this time(I think).

Old 04-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Team Razor Offline

Default Re: Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge

my grandparents came today, so I'll give you a small update:

Went to route 104 and caught a marill and grinded it up to lv8. Named him Neo Marill

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Badges: 0
Pokemon:

Oscar, lv10 mudkip, male
Lympoon, Lv9 Cascoon, male
Ziggy, Lv3 Zigzagoon, female
Neo Marill, lv8 Marill, male
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
might update once more

I'm back for real this time(I think).

Closed Thread