Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

We moved past the Linoone, who was more than happy to sit there and munch on his apple in peace. As we continued through the Park, I couldn't help but notice how peaceful and tranquil the forest was. Completely in contrast to that, I heard what sounded like something crashed down to the ground. I instinctively looked upwards- had something fallen down? Suddenly, I hear a loud whinnying- like a horse. But were there any horses here? I didn't think that any Ponyta would be in the forest, but maybe I was wrong. I looked to my ranger to see what he had to say. "We'd better go check this out," he said, motioning for me to follow him off of the path. He was crouching as he moved, so I mimicked, and motioned for Bronzong to get close to the ground as well. We weren't walking long before the whinnying noise came again, from somewhere on my left. He motioned for me to crouch even lower, and I did so. Bronzong recognized this as well- it went perfectly horizontal, which looked rather odd.

We poked our heads through the bushes in front of us to see a horrifying scene. In front of us was a wide clearing, filled with grass save for a stream that trickled through the clearing. I could see three people in the field- two were off to the side, wearing denim shorts (had they come from the 80s?), while the other wore a plain white lab coat. Standing in front of them all was a large green deer- what sort of Pokemon was this? I had never seen anything like it before. It looked like it was wearing boots- strange for a Pokemon. It was standing extremely still- I looked around to try and figure out why. I could very faintly see something small and gray on its side- what was it? It flashed red- it had to be electronic. What were they doing?

My ranger pulled his head out from the bush, and I followed suit. "Bob, I need to you to keep an eye on that Virizion while I go deal with these people," he told me. "There's probably a fair chance that they'll try to attack us using it, and I'll need you to keep it off my back. Are you up for helping me out?" I nodded.

"I'll distract them for you, why don't you try and go around the back?" I whispered to my ranger, then turned to Bronzong. "Bronzong, I want you to use Hypnosis. It doesn't have to be to put them to sleep- we just want them fairly distracted while he tried to get closer," I said to Bronzong. Bronzong nodded. "Alright, let's go out in one, two, three!" I said, leaping out into the clearing, followed by Bronzong. "What are you doing?!" I exclaimed, trying to pretend that I was the only one there. Hopefully they would think I was a lone ranger- they wouldn't expect Chainy then. I glanced at Bronzong, and I could see that its red eyes seemed to be swirling around. What it was doing was so pretty, I felt like I could just stare into those deep eyes forever and never come out...

I snapped out of my trance and looked back up to see what the group of poachers were doing.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:01 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Bob nodded quickly. "I'll distract them for you, why don't you try to go around the back?" he suggested.

"Good call," I replied, and I began to slink around behind them, keeping low and out of sight. I heard Bob crash through the bushes a few seconds later, followed by his exclamation, "What are you doing?" I knew it wouldn't be long before hell broke loose: I needed Dual here, and fast. I reached out for him using our telepathic connection.

Dual, I think I've found out what's been knocking down trees around here, I thought. It looks like some people have managed to take control of Virizion using some kind of gadget and controller. Where are you?

<I was afraid it would be something bad like that,> he replied. <I found an area not far from where we were that is severely damaged. Trees knocked down, singed turf, etc. That's probably where they captured Virizion.

Sounds about right, I agreed, and now they're testing to make sure they have complete control. Get over here as soon as you can, I have a feeling I might need you.

<I'll be there as soon as I can. I'll have to run - Legendary Pokemon throw off teleportation accuracy.>

Yeah, I know. I remember the Kyogre as well as you do.

As I returned to the physical world, I could hear that one of the people were talking to Bob.

"What, are you one of those piss-weak little Rangers?" he sneered. "If you're wise, kid, you'll stay out of our way. We're not hurting this beastie, just making sure it's under control."

I couldn't hear Bob's reply properly, but whatever it was it seemed to enrage the loud one.

"I don't have to take that from a little ***** like you," he roared. "Gamtarius, bring this pup to his knees."

The one in the lab coat, Gamtarius apparently, twisted a dial on the remote controller. Virizion howled again, but started to move threateningly towards Bob and his Bronzong. Bronzong was ready, though - red circles of light flashed around of his eyes towards Virizion. The Legendary Pokemon blinked a couple times, becoming sleepy, but it shook it off with a roar. It then began huffing its chest repeatedly, preparing to fight with this intruder. It didn't like the way it had been enslaved, but it hated humans almost as much, and any excuse to lash out at one was a good one.

My hand inched to the holster of my pistol. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait long - no Trainer, no matter how powerful, could take on a Legendary Pokemon with their team at half strength. I just wanted to wait a bit longer and lull the group into a sense of false security before making my move. I knew they'd probably have their own Pokemon with them as well - this would turn into quite the spectacle. I just hoped Bob would concentrate on his own task - keeping the Virizion at bay - and leave the group of humans to me.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Virizion: 100%, ATK+1, SATK+1 (used Work Up)

Jolly Genderless Bronzong: 89% (used Hypnosis, failed)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[THREE USED], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion
Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F); Naive Durant(M)
CC since last Encounter: 2947

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 58%, PAR (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 89% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly
Old 04-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

"What, are you one of those piss-weak little Rangers?" the poacher said with a sneer on his face. "If you're wise, kid, you'll stay out of our way. We're not hurting this beastie, just making sure it's under control." he said, making a shooing motion with his hand. I responded in the only way I thought was appropriate- by giving him the universally accepted "you're number one!" finger. For some odd reason, this sent the poachers into a blind fury. "I don't have to take that from a little ***** like you," he roared, infuriated by my rude gesture. "Gamtarius, bring this pup to his knees," he ordered, and the scientist stepped forward. He pulled out a remote control, and twisted a large dial. The green deer howled, and took one large step towards Bronzong and I, its heavy boot stomping into the dirt. Bronzong was ready though- its eyes began to rapidly flash red. Virizion yawned once, but then shook off the attack- it began to huff its chest in and out, getting angrier and angrier as it did so.

I hadn't anticipated how strong it was- this could prove to be a problem if the battle went on for too long. Obviously going on the offensive really wouldn't work here- but playing defensively would work, and luckily, that was what Bronzong was best at. I glanced at Bronzong. The bronze bell effortlessly hovered above the ground. I knew that this was partially due to its Levitate ability- but without that ability, Bronzong would have no trouble remaining off the ground. I glanced back at Virizion- it was planted firmly into the ground. So what would happen if it were lifted off the ground? I hadn't taught Bronzong Telekinesis... but Skill Swap would work. But I'd need a backup plan in case lifting it off the ground didn't work well enough- a Confuse Ray would work nicely. "Bronzong, use Confuse Ray to get it confused- then I want you to use Skill Swap on it!" I ordered.

Bronzong wasted no time at all in executing my orders. It turned to Virizion, and Bronzong's eyes began to glow a light purple color, like the color of a purple tulip. The light then shot out of Bronzong's eyes, and I could see that Virizion was enveloped in the purple light, but I wasn't sure if it had been affected. Bronzong began its next technique now- a glowing pink orb emerged from its body, and I could see that Bronzong's levitation faltered a little bit- but it regained its balance, and launched the pink orb straight at Virizion. The ball hit Virizion square in the chest, and sunk into its body. A second later, a ball of the same size and color shot out of Virizion's body, aimed back at Bronzong. I watched Virizion eagerly, waiting to see if the attack had been successful- if it had been, Virizion would start levitating off the ground any second now, and hopefully it would lose its balance and start tumbling around like Bambi. If the Skill Swap hadn't worked, then the orb that was coming back at Bronzong would just contain Levitate- and we'd be facing one very unhappy deer.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:33 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I watched, impressed, as Bob remained calm and gave his orders to Bronzong. I couldn't hear what they were, but I found out a couple of seconds later. A purple ray of light, kind of like a spotlight, shot out of each of Bronzong's eyes, completely engulfing the Virizion. Lights of many different colours flashed inside the cone of purple, and I could see the Virizion's eyes and head moving around - it wasn't quite sure what was going on.

Next, a small pink orb emerged from the Bronzong and began to float towards the confused Legendary. I recognised this for what it was - Skill Swap, a Psychic-type technique that Dual had only just mastered recently. As the Levitation ability left the Steel-typed Bronzong it shuddered a bit and began to fall to the ground, but it caught itself mid-way. It was probably using its Psychic powers to keep itself afloat, but without its ability it wouldn't be as maneuverable as before.

The pink orb crossed the gap between the two Pokemon, and sunk into Virizion's chest. As it did so, a second pink orb phased out of the magnificent Pokemon and back to Bronzong. The second it made contact Virizion began rising up into the air. Its eyes opened wide in shock, and its legs flailed through the air as it couldn't understand what was going on. It was a stroke of genius, but there was one drawback - soon the Grass-type Pokemon would learn to control its new ability, and then we'd have a pissed-off flying Virizion to deal with.

This apparently didn't occur to the people in the clearing. The big one started swearing, and Gamtarius started fiddling with the knobs, trying to get Virizion to do something, anything. But all he did was get the beast even more worked up, hurting itself in the process.

"Right! **** this for a laugh!" the big one yelled. "Let's just take the punk out ourselves, Betarius!"

"Right on," the thinner thug said, and they both pulled out two Poke Balls. I knew the time to move was now - no way Bob could take on five Pokemon at once. Fortunately, I was experienced in multiple-Pokemon encounters. I put my hand to my belt - five balls were on there, but one was Dual's. I'd also need to send Broadblade to the Ranger Outpost to them know what was going on. I tapped the ball with my finger, and the Staraptor appeared in a white flash. I put my hand to my lips, and jerked my head in the direction of the clearing. Broadblade took one look and nodded before taking into the sky.

The two thugs had released their Pokemon, and I knew this was going to be a challenge. Betarius had released a Magmortar and a Gengar, and the large one was using a Gliscor and an Ariados. I couldn't wait any longer. I swiped the three Poke Balls off my belt and threw them out into the field. All of my remaining Pokemon appeared in bright flashes: Meta the Metagross; Smash the Swampert; and Specialle the Dusknoir. I sent a quick flick to Dual - he was moving as fast as he could but was still about eight minutes out. I glanced across the clearing, filled with people and Pokemon.

"In before this turns into a cluster****," I muttered under my breath before walking confidently out into the open. I pointed at the three trespassers with all the authority I could muster.

"You are trespassing on National Park property," I attempted to boom, not sure if it was working or not. "Lay down on the ground and surrender the controller."

"Or what?" Betarius sneered.

"Or I'll come and get it," I shot back. "Are you alright, Bob?" I called over my shoulder, not wanting to look away from the crooks for a second.

It turned out to be a wise move. As soon as I started to call the enemy Pokemon sprung into action. I didn't know how they got their orders, but it didn't matter. The Magmortar, Gengar, and Ariados launched projectile attacks towards us and the Gliscor started shooting poison needles from its tail.

"Alright guys, contain and protect!" I called out. I'd trained my Pokemon in team maneuvers multiple times, and in many different forms. This wasn't the first time I'd had to use them on Park business either - once I'd diverted a combination Hyper Beam - Ice Beam - Zap Cannon away from a generator in the Power Plant using Dual, Meta, and Specialle.

Smash jumped on top of Meta, who began to rise into the air. Blue waves of energy radiated out of the Swampert, and the attacks all stopped in front of them, pushing at it, trying to break through. Two purple orbs were covering Specialle's hands as she prepared her attack - I just hoped Bob would be able to handle the Virizion for a little bit longer.

~~~~~

Virizion: 91%, ATK+1, SATK+1, CON-1 {Levitate} (smacked)

Jolly Genderless Bronzong: 89%, {Justified} (used Confuse Ray, Skill Swap)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Ferroseed Voice Disk[THREE USED], Durant Voice Disk[FOUR USED, INACTIVE]
Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion
CC since last Encounter: 5958

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 58%, PAR (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 89% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 04-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Virizion floated up into the air- the attack had been a success! Virizion's legs flailed about it as if it had just taken a slip on ice. Gamtrius was frustrated by this turn- and so he began to fiddle with the knobs on the remote control, trying to make Virizion do something. This just ended up doing more harm then help- Virizion was hurt as it lost control of itself, due to a combination of the remote control and the levitation. "Right! **** this for a laugh!" the bigger grunt yelled furiously. "Let's just take the punk out ourselves, Betarius!" The smaller one next to him agreed, and they both threw two Pokeballs forward- these guys obviously didn't play by the rules. I looked around- my ranger still hadn't gotten in place. Where could he be?

Looking back to the battlefield, I saw that an Ariados, Gliscor, Gengar, and a Magmortar had now joined, and were all glaring at me. I glanced down at Bronzong fearfully- this could turn ugly fast. Luckily, my ranger stepped confidently into the clearing, and pointed an intimidating hand at the poachers. I couldn't clearly hear what he was saying, but I assumed my ranger would be accosting them. There was some sort of exchange between the poachers and my ranger, and then suddenly, all of the poachers' Pokemon attacked my ranger! My ranger seemed to have a smug look on his face though- so I turned back to my own battle, confident that my ranger had a plan in mind. Virizion was still hovering in the air, the chip on its side continuing to blink red. An idea sprung into my mind- what if the chip didn't work anymore? Some sort of water attack wouldn't work- if these poachers were intending to control Virizion for an extended period of time, they would have made it water resistant. I could overload the chip with electricity using a Charge Beam, but that could be harmful for the Virizion. I looked back at the scientist's hands- he continued to hold the controller. What if he couldn't use that anymore?

I reached down and plucked off a stray twig from the ground. "Bronzong," I whispered. "Use Trick to switch that controller with this twig- and once we get it, we can destroy it!" I ordered, not wanting to alert the poacher of my plan. Bronzong nodded, and its body began to glow blue, like the color of a clean lake. I looked down into my hands- the twig was beginning to glow white. The white glow consumed it, and I looked up at the scientist-poacher, interested to see if his remote control had turned white and disappeared as well. If it had disappeared, the remote control would appear in my hands- and all he would be left with would be a twig!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:05 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

The Protect field emanating from Smash held the attackers at bay while the purple orbs around Specialle's hands continued to grow. My hand inched down to the holster of my pistol - soon it'd be time to put an end to this. I knew that Dual was beginning to use short Teleports in addition to his sprinting - it was risky, but it should get him here sooner.

The Virizion continued to flip through the air, but its legs were now working in repetitive circles as opposed to swaying randomly. It was learning to control the levitation. It roared as it did so, and I subconsciously turned around to look. I saw Bob and Bronzong standing not too far away from from enraged Legendary, and Bob was holding something that was glowing bright white. I turned back to my own battle, feeling subconsciously that Specialle would be ready soon.

"This is taking too long," the big one growled to Gamtarius. "Turn it up to max."

The small scientist gave him a shocked look. "We haven't tested it yet," he protested, "there's no telling what might happen."

"Just do it!" he was roared at, and Gamtarius was quick to oblige. He pressed one of the ten or so different buttons, and suddenly the red light on the computer chip began to blink even faster. Virizion emitted a scream - not a yell, not a roar, a pain-induced scream. I shuddered - something bad was about to go down.

All three intruders were grinning, when a white orb of light suddenly appeared around Gamtarius' hands. The orb faded as quickly as it appeared, leaving Gamtarius holding a knobbly stick.

"Altarius, it's gone!" he yelled in shock. "The controller is gone!"

At this exact second, Specialle made a soft crooning sound, and I knew she was ready. I nodded to her, and she threw her hands skyward. Purple energy streamed in an arc over the shield, becoming an upside-down bowl over the intruders' Pokemon. Suddenly, they all crashed into the ground, pinned by an invisible force. This was the power of Specialle's Gravity technique. I ran over to Meta, who had dropped Smash back onto the ground.

"Alright, throw me through the field," I said to the large Steel-type. "Remember to aim high."

It grunted affirmation, and picked me up with its large claws. It then pitched me overarm, right into the Gravity field. As soon as I entered the field my angle of descent sharpened, and I could feel myself being pulled to the ground. Meta's aim was good, though - I hit the ground just on the other side of the field, and I slid on my back across the ground towards the intruders. I drew my handgun from my holster as I did so, holding it firmly with both hands. I slid right in-between Altarius and Betarius, and when I stopped moving they were all easily within my aim.

"Put your hands behind your head," I said in the steeliest voice I could manage, punctuating the command with the clicking sound of my pistol's safety being released. All three began to move their hands slowly up towards their neck, and I was able to quickly glance over at Virizion.

Virizion was still moving around in mid-air, but the movements were more controlled. Suddenly, it kicked away from Bob with its rear legs, causing it to shoot towards him. Its front legs were coated in white energy, threatening pain and perhaps death. Acting quickly, Bronzong pushed its Trainer out of the way, taking the attack instead. The Legendary Pokemon crashed into the bell and started smashing it repeatedly with its front hooves before floating uncontrollably away. I knew what was happening - the Virizion was completely losing control, lashing out at anything it saw.

As if to complete the awfulness of the situation, a young Deerling bounded out of the forest, having recognized the noises of the Virizion. It called a happy greeting towards the hapless Virizion, who was moving in a definite arc towards the newcomer. Apparently, the Deerling hadn't noticed the murderous look in the Legendary Pokemon's eyes.

"Bob, quick!" I screamed. "Save that Deerling!"

~~~~~

Virizion: 91%, ATK+1, SATK+1 {Levitate} (used Close Combat)

Jolly Genderless Bronzong: 61%, {Justified} (used Trick)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion; ??? Deerling(?)
CC since last Encounter: 8580

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 61% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 04-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

The grunts and the scientist began to bicker about something. I looked up from my hands to see the scientist press a large button on the controller. A sharp scream diverted my attention to Virizion- it was clearly in pain now. Suddenly, I felt something solidify in my hands. I looked down- I was holding the controller! It felt horrible- I wanted to throw it away from me right now, it felt as if evil itself were emanating from the machine. "Altarius, it's gone!" the scientist yelled, looking very confused as to why he was holding a simple twig.. "The controller is gone!" I grinned, and looked over to where my ranger was standing, only to see that he wasn't there. Where had he gone? A look back at the poachers showed that he was over there, pointing his gun at them. I was very confused- how had he gotten over there?

I was about to call something out when suddenly, I was knocked to the ground. I landed on the soft grass on my back, and looked up to see Virizion mercilessly beating Bronzong with its front hooves. Had it been going after me? It took one last swing, then it went flying backwards, its legs flailing the same as before, but they were doing a different kind of flailing- they were now controlled, and filled with rage. I already knew what I wanted to do to stop it- I was about to call out to Bronzong to destroy the controller, but a high-pitched chirp distracted me.

From out of the forest, a small pink deer had emerged. It was extremely innocent- its cute eyes looked up to Virizion, unaware of the current situation. Its head was adorned by a small yellow floor, which just added to its cuteness. Virizion seemed displeased with this- it started floating towards the Deerling. "Bob, quick!" my ranger screamed over his shoulder. "Save that Deerling!"

My ranger really didn't need to tell me that I needed to save the Deerling. Time seemed to slow down- but I still needed to do something, and quickly. Bronzong wouldn't be able to get to Deerling fast enough- it was too far away. I was only a few feet away from the Deerling though- so I would have to do something to save it. Wasting no time, I threw the controller towards Bronzong, and it landed with a soft squish a foot away from the Bronze Bell. "Bronzong, use Heavy Slam to destroy the controller!" I ordered, as I turned myself over and crawled quickly towards Deerling. I whistled softly at it. "Come here! You have to get out of its way!" I said urgently, beckoning for it to come closer. At the speed Virizion was moving, if Deerling came towards me, it wouldn't be able to change its trajectory, and it would just sail harmlessly past the Deerling. And if not, then... well I didn't really want to think about what would happen if the Deerling didn't get to safety.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:45 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Bronzong, use Heavy Slam to destroy the controller!" I could hear Bob order as he threw it towards Bronzong. He then whistled, trying to get the Deerling's attention. Its ears pricked up, and it looked over to him. It gave him an innocent smile, not realising the magnitude of the ass-whooping it was about to receive.

"Come here! You have to get out of its way!" Bob called. I knew I should be securing the intruders, but I couldn't. I couldn't look away from the disaster that was about to occur. The Virizion was flying straight at the Deerling, front hooves outstretched and glowing pure white. The Deerling looked back at the Virizion from Bob, and its ears dropped a little bit as it realised the Legendary Pokemon wasn't slowing down. Virizion screamed a challenge, and the poor Normal-type Pokemon's tail dropped between its legs. It snuffled in fear, and began trying to run around the Virizion. Unfortunately, the Virizion was coming in too fast, and was angling its flight towards the Deerling, going in for the kill. I started forwards unconsciously, stepping past the grounded people, thinking that I might be able to help somehow.

Suddenly, the Virizion's levitation cut out from underneath it, and it collapsed onto the ground right in front of the Deerling. Its chest was huffing and its eyes were rolling around, but it wasn't moving. I had no idea why, until I looked over at Bronzong. The remnants of the controller were scattered all across the ground, the destroyed motherboard underneath the heavy Steel-type. The Deerling brayed in fright, and ran around the crumpled-up Legendary, hiding behind Bob.

"That took three years to develop," Gamtarius wailed, and I was reminded of the three prisoners. I turned to look at them, and was given a shock as I did so. Altarius was standing up, and had a pistol in his hand which was pointed squarely at me. He must have concealed it on his back somehow. I was just about to drop my own handgun onto the ground when Dual finally arrived. He blurred out of the treeline and punched the gun, shattering it into pieces. His arm then swung back and his elbow caught Altarius on the side of the neck. The large poacher dropped like a stone.

"Cheers, buddy," I thanked him, and he nodded in response, taking a guard position over the three intruders. I then returned my other Pokemon to their Poke Balls, thanking them for their hard work. The Virizion was still huffing angrily, but it didn't seem able to move. My theory was that without the input from the radio, the Virizion was locked up, like a video game character when the controller was disconnected.

I walked over to Bob, who was comforting the Deerling. "You did a great job, Bob," I said to him. "You seem like the kind of person who'd be good at being a Ranger."

I peered around Bob at the Deerling. It was shaking in fright and holding its head pressed firmly against him. "Virizion is calm now, little one," I said softly to it, "you can move on now."

It shook its head before burying it under Bob's arm. My eyebrows raised at this occurrence, but I wasn't really surprised. Bob seemed to be an excellent Trainer - someone who raised his Pokemon well, and made important connections with them. This Deerling had apparently picked up on that.

"Well, it looks like the Deerling wants to go with you," I said to Bob. "It's not common that Wild Pokemon want to go with Trainers without fighting them."

I was about to go on and list the few times it HAD happened when a slight buzzing began to fill the air. I knew exactly what it was - it was the very first thing I had done upon becoming an Elite Ranger. Well, second thing.

"Sounds like our reinforcements will be here soon," I remarked casually to Bob.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Bold Ferroseed(F), ??? Zigzagoon(?); ??? Exeggcute(?); ??? Vileplume(?); Naive Durant(M); ??? Linoone(?); Virizion; ??? Deerling(M)
CC since last Encounter: 11341

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 61% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x9
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 04-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

The adorable deer froze in fear as it watched Virizion fly towards it. It obviously hadn't understood what I wanted- it just stood there! As Virizion approached, I clenched my eyes, not wanting to see what happened next- but I heard no scream of pain from Deerling. I opened my eyes to see that Virizion had fallen onto the ground and seemed to be in shock- its chest was huffing up and down. The whole ordeal had been too much for it, despite that it was a legendary Pokemon. Deerling let out a little squeak and ran towards me, nuzzling its little head into my jeans. The poor thing was frightened out of its wits! I slowly stroked its back, making cooing noises to calm the little deer down. I looked up for a second upon hearing a cracking noise- Dual had appeared and was helping my ranger apprehend the poachers.

I looked back down at Deerling, continuing to stroke the frightened creature. "You did a great job, Bob," I heard a voice saying. "You seem like the kind of person who'd be good at being a Ranger." I looked up to see my ranger, and smiled in response. He looked down at Deerling. "Virizion is calm now, little one, you can move on now," he assured the small deer. Deerling didn't seem too fond of this- the pink deer instead nuzzled its head into my arm. "Well, it looks like the Deerling wants to go with you," my ranger told me. "It's not common that Wild Pokemon want to go with Trainers without fighting them," I opened my mouth to say something, but a buzzing noise in the air distracted me. My ranger looked up at the sky, then back down at Deerling and me. "Sounds like our reinforcements will be here soon," he mentioned casually. I nodded, and looked back down at Deerling.

"Deerling?" I asked it, reaching into my backpack which was laying on the ground beside me. I pulled out a small Pokeball, labeled with a small P- a Park Ball. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked, pressing the big middle button on the ball.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:23 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Bob reached into his bag, and pulled out a Park Ball. It was differently coloured that the ones I was used to, but I assumed it was some kind of old-styled version, like his Pokeplayer. He opened it up by pressing the button on the front before getting the Deerling's attention with a couple of gentle clicks.

"Deerling?" he asked it, "do you want to come with me?"

The Wild Pokemon looked at the ball, then up at Bob, then back at the ball again. It took a shy step forward, then pressed its nose against the ball. The Normal-type turned into red energy, which then flew into the ball. The top half of the sphere closed down after it, and the red light shone immediately, without any of the usual struggling. Bob smiled, and then looked up at me.

"I think I'd like to leave the Park now," he said to me.

"Sure thing." I nodded as I took the ball containing the Deerling from him. "We even have a handy way to get back."

I pointed up over the treeline, and suddenly a helicopter appeared in the bright blue sky. It was one of the newer military models, but a medic version - one that had been stripped of weaponry and instead had medical necessities like refrigerators and even a fold-out operating table. Broadblade was gliding below the copter, and when he saw me he screeched a greeting and flew down, landing in front of me. I scratched his chest a few times before returning him to his Poke Ball. The helicopter began edging closer to the ground. When it was perhaps two metres off, a Ranger jumped down from the cargo bay. Long red hair flashed up into the air as she fell, and I grinned as I knew instantly who it was.

"Ivy!" I yelled. "What are you doing out here? I didn't think you knew how to pilot a chopper!"

"I don't!" she called back, walking quickly over to me. "I was just finishing up a run when Broadblade found me. I grabbed Joe and we followed Broadblade back here."

I waved to Joe, in the cockpit, who waved back to me. By now Ivy was standing next to me. I bumped her shoulder playfully with my own, and she smiled at me. She then looked around me, at the collapsed Virizion.

"Well, what's gone on here?" she asked me.

"It'd take too long to explain," I waved her off, "I'll tell you all about it back at headquarters. We better take Virizion, too - I want one of the doctors to take a look at it."

In no time a cargo net was pulled out and Virizion secured. The helicopter lifted all of us up into the air, dangling the Virizion below. I could see from its eyes that it wasn't too happy being this far off the ground, but it seemed to have calmed down a lot. I walked over to Bob, who was sitting on one of the benches in the middle of the cargo bay.

"We'll be back at the Docks soon," I said to him, passing him the three Pokemon that he'd captured. "Good run. You should come back again some time."

With that done, I crossed over to the medicine fridge and pulled out a six pack of beer that I had secreted at the back, behind the morphine and adrenaline. I sat down on the edge of the tray, cracked a can open, and watched the forest fly by beneath us.

Roleplay Completed

Name: Bob

Pokemon Captured: Bold Ferroseed(F); Naive Durant(M); Timid Deerling(M)

Items Retained: Type Repellent x3; Hyper Ball x2; Park Ball x9; Hyper Repellant; Pokeplayer; Ferroseed Voice Disk x2; Durant Voice Disk

SCROLL OF CHAINS