Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 07:39 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Default OPEN Battle: Eishiba VS. MuddyMudkip -- eishiba wins by DQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
1. Single battle, 1 Pokemon each
2. DQ: Three Days
3. Damage Caps: 50
4. Restrictions: - No OHKOs. - Three Chills.
5. Arena: A basic field. With short grass.
6. Ref style: Open
^Right, so there are the rules.

Go Snivy!

Abiltiy: Overgrow
Stats: N/A
No Sig Move

LINKS

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 08-04-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:08 PM
eishiba Offline

Default Re: OPEN Battle: Eishiba VS. MuddyMudkip

Mankey (male)
Nickname: Happie
Ability: Anger Point
Sig.move:none

Go Happie! Start off with a Screech! Then unleash an Ice Punch!

Screech~Ice Punch
Old 03-14-2011, 07:59 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

This is going to be quite tough, Snivy, so bare with me, here...

First, use Leech Seed so we can regain health later. Then, use Leaf Tornado to counter the Ice Punch--aim it at the arms, hands and near surrounding areas themselves. If the Mankey is faster and gets to attack you with Ice Punch before you can do Leaf Tornado, then use Giga Drain instead.

Leech Seed ~ Leaf Tornado/Giga Drain

LINKS
Old 04-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

MuddyMudkip nodded with a determined expression and pulled out a Pokeball. The red-and-white surface was shiny and smooth, and it felt almost alive in the Trainer’s hand. He could already sense the energy of life pulsing within the sphere. With a nod to himself, he tossed the Pokeball.

It split open with a burst of white light, then poured forth a beam of red. The beam quickly assumed a shape: a short green creature with a large, serpentine head and a long tail with a fan of leaves at the end. Above its small, frail-looking arms was a tall yellow collar, curled in at the tips. The Snivy crossed its arms and watched Eishiba with its brown eyes narrowed in a sneer.

Eishiba considered for a moment, then pulled out a Pokeball and tossed it up high. This time when the Pokeball opened, the beam solidified into a squat creature with coarse beige fur. The fur was arranged all in spikes all over its body; the only things visible through the coating on its face were its puffy pink nose and its glaring red eyes. Its brown paws were curled into fists and its curled tail was held stiff with its anger. Happie the Mankey was not.

Aeon nodded. And now it began.

“All right,” called the referee. “Let’s do this!”

MuddyMudkip

[-] Snivy (M)
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Leech Seed ~ Leaf Tornado/Giga Drain

Eishiba

[Happie] Mankey (M)
Energy: 100%
Screech ~ Ice Punch

ROUND ONE

Happie was fastest, and he so moved first.

His mouth – once hidden in the piles of fur on his body – opened, and from that mouth he produced a very loud shriek. Rippling yellow rings pulsed from his mouth, creating an extremely irritating sound wave that made Snivy cover his ear-holes and grit his teeth. His eyes narrowed down to slits, and he glared at Happie. There would be a reckoning for this, no matter what it cost Snivy.

That being said, Snivy – once the noise had faded – uncurled his arched spine and glared furiously at the smug-looking Happie. He curled his lips into a slow smile, then placed a hand on the ground. He closed his eyes and, out of the energy of the plants all around him, fashioned a tiny round, brown object that glistened in his palm: a seed.

With all his might, Snivy tossed the seed. Happie blinked and tried to leap out of the way, but entangling roots were already coming out of the seed. They clung to the Mankey’s fur and began to burrow in, tapping into Happie the way they would tap into ordinary ground. It itched and stung, but Happie couldn’t get the seed off no matter how much he scratched.

It was hard for him to put away the heat of his fury and think cold thoughts, but he managed. Happie began to call up thoughts of ice, snow, Santa; all things cold. He poured energy into his right arm, his trio of fingers curling into a fist. He raised his paw, frost forming on the fist. Snivy's eyes widened as the hand was raised and his foe rushed at him.

Snivy recalled his conditionals. He had time - just enough - to get the attack out if he moved quickly. He flipped his body, landing on his head and spinning like a break-dancer. His tail glowed, leaves showering from the fronds on the tip, moving in a gyration along with Snivy's body. Quickly Snivy flicked his tail, aiming the shower at Happie's hands in a corkscrew of green. Happie flinched as the little daggers managed to sting into his hand. By the time he got to Snivy and managed to make the blow connect, Snivy didn't flinch much. Happie fumed with anger - his attack had done little, and he could feel his energy going into Snivy. He would get revenge for this.

AFTERMATH

MuddyMudkip

[-] Snivy (M)
Ability: Overgrow
Energy: 79%

Eishiba

[Happie] Mankey (M)
Health: 94%
Energy: 80%

REF NOTES

Snivy: (Screech: -2 DEF; Leech Seed: -10% Energy; Ice Punch: -6% HP; Leaf Tornado: -11% Energy; SEED +13% HP)
Happie: (Screech: -8% Energy; Leaf Tornado: -6% HP; Ice Punch: -12% Energy; SEED: -13% HP)
Screech’s Accuracy Roll was 34, with 1-85 hitting.
Leech Seed’s Accuracy Roll was 56, with 1-90 hitting.
Leaf Tornado's Accuracy Roll was 19, with 1-90 hitting.
Ice Punch's Crit Roll was 20, with 1-6.25 Criting.
Leaf Tornado's Crit Roll was 57, with 1-6.25 Critting.
Ice Punch's FRZ Roll was 79, with 1-10 FRZing.
Due to the Leaf Tornado being aimed at Happie's hands, the Accuracy lowering chance was negated, and Ice Punch and Leaf Tornado's damage were reduced by 1/3.

MuddyMudkip, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 04-14-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:22 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Right then...

Substitute. Then, follow up with Leaf Storm. If he uses Protect, Detect, or Substitute (or already has a SUB up), then use Coil. If he uses any status-changing moves (say Leer, Swagger, Screech - even on himself), then Glare him down.

Substitute@15HP ~ Leaf Storm/Coil/Glare

LINKS
Old 04-11-2011, 03:25 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

as per the rules seen here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=111378

Quote:
Pokémon can use any attack listed on it's Veekun page, or any attack listed on the Veekun page of its pre-evolutions. End of story.
http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/mankey <- Ice Punch is indeed listed there, so this round needs to be edited with Mankey's Ice Punch.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 04-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

All right, re-reffed.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 04-16-2011, 03:34 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Muddy should repost their commands to continue.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 04-16-2011, 04:07 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
All right, re-reffed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
Muddy should repost their commands to continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyMudkip View Post
Right then...

Substitute. Then, follow up with Leaf Storm. If he uses Protect, Detect, or Substitute (or already has a SUB up), then use Coil. If he uses any status-changing moves (say Leer, Swagger, Screech - even on himself), then Glare him down.

Substitute@15HP ~ Leaf Storm/Coil/Glare
Okay, same moves still.

But, um, how come Mankey's HP is 94% if Leech Seed damaged him?

LINKS
Old 04-16-2011, 06:02 AM
eishiba Offline

Wow 13 HP for leech seed? Thats alot of HP to be sapping for Pokemon that barely damage each other. Ice punch was registered as super effective right?

Alright Happie, use Poison Jab, then go for Seismic Toss!

Posion Jab~Seismic Toss
Old 04-16-2011, 04:52 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Two

MuddyMudkip

Snivy (M)

HP: 100%
Condition: U mad?; -2 Defence
Moves: Substitute (15%) ~ Leaf Storm/Coil/Glare

eishiba

[Happie] Mankey (M)

HP: 81%
Condition: Furious; Seeded
Moves: Poison Jab ~ Seismic Toss

Happie, who was growing tired of Snivy’s taunting, decided to put a stop to it – starting now. Poison started to secrete from the monkey’s fist, giving it a purple tinge. Next, Happie ran at Snivy, who was still sneering slightly, with his toxin-coated fist ready to strike. The smile was wiped off the grass snake’s face moments before the fist collided with him and he tumbled to the ground in a heap. Even worse that the attack seemed to have had another effect – a few of the wounds near where the fist had struck were now itching quite badly and his insides didn’t feel that good either. Then he realised, he’d been poisoned.

He unsteadily rose to his feet, that attack had taken a lot out of him, and thought about his orders. Looking around, he could see that the best thing he could use was the grass in the field so he started to pull it up and tie it together. Soon enough there was a replica Snivy lying on the ground next to the real deal. This was the bit that Snivy, and other Pokémon, hated – this was the part where they lost their own precious strength to bring the doll to life. He placed both of his hands on his sculptures head and closed his eyes; the cold feeling started at his finger tips and flew up his arms causing him to wince slightly but not take his hands away. Now his chest was starting to become cold but he knew he only needed to give out a little more before the doll was up to full power. As he slowly withdrew his hands he could feel the cold die down a bit, leaving his arms stiff. However, his guardian now scrambled to its feet, ready to give up its life to protect its creator.

Meanwhile, Happie was on the offensive again and charged at Snivy. The substitute sprang into action and pushed its master, who was busy trying to restore life to his arms, out of the way. It was grabbed by Happie and swung him around several times before jumping into the air. With Snivy’s guardian firmly between him and the ground he prepared himself for impact; on landing, he kicked off of the badly damaged model and landed a few feet out of reach, just to be safe. The substitute was soon standing again, well... most of it was. It had sustained a massive amount of damage, for a substitute, from that attack and now was missing an arm and part of its nose – it wasn’t an entirely pretty sight.

Snivy was determined to avenge his nearly decimated defender now and once again needed the help of the materials in the field around him to make his move. He whipped his head skywards and started to spin on his tail, which made a small tornado around him. The tornado then began to tear the grass out of the ground so that it was blown around and around Snivy’s thin body. After this Snivy appeared, now glowing green, above the whirlpool of leaves and dived towards Happie, who had no chance to react. The storm of leaves blasted after Snivy and crashed into the Mankey just as Snivy jumped out of the way. The fighting type staggered slightly as the leaves subsided; he had been hit hard but he knew that Snivy had not got off scot free. His opponent stood a little while away, panting hard and now with diminished strength too – attacks this powerful wouldn’t be coming at him again for a while.

Snivy winced a little as his insides burned due to the poison he had taken in. Though the pain was barely noticed due to the healing which came from the leech seeds. Happie on the other hand was suffering a little more as the stinging roots edged a little more into his body – he still wasn’t happy.

MuddyMudkip

Snivy (M)

HP: 68%
Energy: 46%
Condition: A bit tired but not ready to give up; -2 Defence; -2 Special Attack; Poisoned
Substitute
1% HP

eishiba

[Happie] Mankey (M)

HP: 46%
Energy: 44%
Condition: Sore, tired and angry but might just have a chance; Seeded

Notes
Poison Jab- (Mankey -18 Energy; Snivy -27 HP, Poisoned (2/10 rolled, 3 or under for poison.)
Substitute- (Snivy -5 Energy, -15 HP; Substitute +15 HP)
Seismic Toss- (Mankey -18 Energy; Substitute -14 HP)
Leaf Storm- (Rolled 40/100, 90 or under hits; Snivy -28 Energy, -2 Special Attack; Mankey -22 HP)
Statuses- (Mankey: Leech Seed -13 HP; Snivy: Leech Seed +13 HP, Poison -3 HP)

Arena Notes
The grass in the area near Snivy is looking quite sparse.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:22 AM
eishiba Offline

Use Fire Punch! Hopefully that takes care of the substitute. Then use Overheat! When you do it, try to burn the leech seed attached to you!

Fire punch~Over heat
Old 04-24-2011, 04:45 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

MuddyMudkip, you have 24 hours to post your moves or face disqualification!
Old 04-25-2011, 05:50 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

MuddyMudkip, you are disqualified for not posting *stamps a red X on your forehead*.

eishiba receives $10 for battling vigilantly.
Aeoneeveemoon receives $5 for Reffing one round.
KantoBreeder receives $5 for Reffing one round.

!!Cl0s3d