Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles

ASB: Battles The main arena of the ASB League. The place where all the action happens. A place where you can see if all your hard work and well-earned cash will pay off in the place where trainers dreams and hopes can be made or broken


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 04-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: VS Seeker

Double; 2 Pokemon
DQ: 3 Days
Damage Caps: None
Restrictions: No OHKO Moves, no indirect and direct healing moves. [Moves like Giga Drain/Leech Life may be used but not moves like Aqua Ring or Ingrain]
Arena: Shifting Stadium
Every three rounds the arena will change from that of three different looking area's. One is a plain rugged area with tall rocks dotted across the landscape in a rust coloured barren like look. Another is a grassy area with damp swampy spots that have a 10% chance of an opponent stepping in and losing speed. [Excluding flying types] The last one is a dusty ground with tall ten foot wood pillars all over the arena like some odd ninja training ground. Flying types have a 5% chance of knocking into one of these pillars and taking damage Those on top of the pillars have a 5% of falling off and taking some damage.
Ref Style: Open
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #92  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Double; 2 Pokemon
DQ: 3 Days
Damage Caps: None
Restrictions: No OHKO Moves, no indirect and direct healing moves. [Moves like Giga Drain/Leech Life may be used but not moves like Aqua Ring or Ingrain]
Arena: Shifting Stadium
Every three rounds the arena will change from that of three different looking area's. One is a plain rugged area with tall rocks dotted across the landscape in a rust coloured barren like look. Another is a grassy area with damp swampy spots that have a 10% chance of an opponent stepping in and losing speed. [Excluding flying types] The last one is a dusty ground with tall ten foot wood pillars all over the arena like some odd ninja training ground. Flying types have a 5% chance of knocking into one of these pillars and taking damage Those on top of the pillars have a 5% of falling off and taking some damage.
Ref Style: Open
I'll take you one I guess. Been a while Sabi. If you still remember me :0 You want to get up the thread?

-T17
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #93  
Old 05-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Micro's Avatar
Micro Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: If you knew you would stalk me!
Posts: 702
Default Re: VS Seeker

Double Battle, 2 Pokemon each.
DQ: 3 Days
Damage Caps: None
Restrictions: No OH-KO moves, 3 Chills.
Arena: Grass Field
Just a plain grass field.
Ref Style: Open
__________________
Hey everyone, EchoCrescent here.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
  #94  
Old 05-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post
Double Battle, 2 Pokemon each.
DQ: 3 Days
Damage Caps: None
Restrictions: No OH-KO moves, 3 Chills.
Arena: Grass Field
Just a plain grass field.
Ref Style: Open
I'll take you on.
I'll make the thread after school when I have time. xD
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #95  
Old 05-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Fushigidane's Avatar
Fushigidane Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kanto
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: VS Seeker

Single battle, 1 poke each
DQ: 5 days
Damage Caps: None
Restrictions: No OHKO moves, no chills
Arena: Grass field
Just a plain field. You can see only grass and sky in every direction.
Ref Style: Open
Challenger makes thread
__________________
VPP Stats
ASB Stats


Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
  #96  
Old 05-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Mawile-Danmaku's Avatar
Mawile-Danmaku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ponyville, riding Rarity
Posts: 2,106
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Slasher View Post
Single battle, 1 poke each
DQ: 5 days
Damage Caps: None
Restrictions: No OHKO moves, no chills
Arena: Grass field
Just a plain field. You can see only grass and sky in every direction.
Ref Style: Open
Challenger makes thread
I'll challenge this.
__________________
  #97  
Old 05-04-2011, 05:46 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: VS Seeker

Single battle, 3 pokes each
DQ: 2 days
Damage Caps: 50
Restrictions: No OHKO moves. No Chills. No healing moves.
Arena: Stadium



Ref Style: Open

Anyone?
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #98  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Xpedential's Avatar
Xpedential Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 77
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Single battle, 3 pokes each
DQ: 2 days
Damage Caps: 50
Restrictions: No OHKO moves. No Chills. No healing moves.
Arena: Stadium



Ref Style: Open

Anyone?
I am here to verse you good sir. Let's Duel!
__________________

VPP
Hatch @ 25
Zoroark @ 100
Lv 100 @ 310

URPG-ASB
  #99  
Old 05-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Gokudera-Kun's Avatar
Gokudera-Kun Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Duelingnetwork.com
Posts: 4,391
Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: VS Seeker

(1) Single Battle, 2 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Three Days
(3) Damage Caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Three Chills.
(5) Arena: Mercy Hospital - Rooftop
A hospital in Pennsylvania, a place that was only recently teeming with life. However, a strange virus has created the undead, and the rooftop is the only safe zone still in the city, but there is only enough supplies for one survivor. The two contestants must battle on the roof and eliminate the opponent before they both starve. Being on a rooftop, there is a chance that certain powerful attacks will send a Pokemon over the edge, where they will become zombie food.
(6) Ref Style: Open
__________________

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
  #100  
Old 05-09-2011, 03:02 PM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: VS Seeker

Single Battle, 2 Pokemon each.
DQ: Five days
Damage Caps: 60
Restrictions: No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Unlimited chills
Arena: Treetops
One of few places where the trees are too close to walk between; the Treetops. Due to the trees being this close, it is easy to walk on the trees. Moves like Earthquake and explosion will fale, for either move will kill everyone on the trees and everyone watching. Even the referee.With blowback moves, the target has a 15% chance to fall to the ground. NOTE: All falls will be broken by matresses that are put down along the bottom of the trees. In addition, any speed upping moves or speed-related moves such as Quick attack and Agility, the user has a 15% chance to fall off.
Ref Style: Open
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
  #101  
Old 05-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Donphan62's Avatar
Donphan62 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Single Battle, 2 Pokemon each.
DQ: Five days
Damage Caps: 60
Restrictions: No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Unlimited chills
Arena: Treetops
One of few places where the trees are too close to walk between; the Treetops. Due to the trees being this close, it is easy to walk on the trees. Moves like Earthquake and explosion will fale, for either move will kill everyone on the trees and everyone watching. Even the referee.With blowback moves, the target has a 15% chance to fall to the ground. NOTE: All falls will be broken by matresses that are put down along the bottom of the trees. In addition, any speed upping moves or speed-related moves such as Quick attack and Agility, the user has a 15% chance to fall off.
Ref Style: Open
Accepted Ill take you on.
  #102  
Old 05-09-2011, 07:30 PM
SLC's Avatar
SLC Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: loooooooooooooooooooool
Posts: 832
Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
(1) Single Battle, 2 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Three Days
(3) Damage Caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Three Chills.
(5) Arena: Mercy Hospital - Rooftop
A hospital in Pennsylvania, a place that was only recently teeming with life. However, a strange virus has created the undead, and the rooftop is the only safe zone still in the city, but there is only enough supplies for one survivor. The two contestants must battle on the roof and eliminate the opponent before they both starve. Being on a rooftop, there is a chance that certain powerful attacks will send a Pokemon over the edge, where they will become zombie food.
(6) Ref Style: Open
Sure, if you want to start the thread :3
__________________


AIM: Politoed Prince


  #103  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:25 PM
sammy0295's Avatar
sammy0295 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cherrygrove City
Posts: 812
Send a message via AIM to sammy0295
Default Re: VS Seeker

Triple, 3 Pokemon
DQ: Three Days
Damage Caps: None
Restrictions: No OHKOs- Includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond
Arena: Some Random Forest
A forest in the middle of the night. There is a violent thunderstorm, rain is pouring and lightning has struck the trees, setting them on fire. While the rain and fire battle it out, lightning streaks across the sky overheard, thundering deafeningly. The fire has kept to the trees, but the forest floor is littered with leaves and risks being set on fire.
Ref Style: Open
Challenger posts it
__________________
URPG ~ ASB ~ dA

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
  #104  
Old 05-22-2011, 08:36 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
Triple, 3 Pokemon
DQ: Three Days
Damage Caps: None
Restrictions: No OHKOs- Includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond
Arena: Some Random Forest
A forest in the middle of the night. There is a violent thunderstorm, rain is pouring and lightning has struck the trees, setting them on fire. While the rain and fire battle it out, lightning streaks across the sky overheard, thundering deafeningly. The fire has kept to the trees, but the forest floor is littered with leaves and risks being set on fire.
Ref Style: Open
Challenger posts it
Oh, a triple. I'll take this challenge.
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #105  
Old 05-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: VS Seeker

I just realized I have no open battles.

(1) Single Battle, 3 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: One Week
(3) Damage Caps: Are fail.
(4) Restrictions: No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond.
(5) Arena: THE FRICKIN RAINFOREST!
Yeah.
It's a rainforest.
With really tall trees and rain and stuff.
Rain dance is always in effect. Also there are mosquitoes, but they don't affect the battle in anyway.
(6) Ref Style: Open
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com