Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:45 PM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop
Default Re: [WAR X] The Armada

mahh i must say, i really hate work sometimes lol... fridays and saturdays arethe busiest frikken 11-12hour days are not fun >.<

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 05-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

I'd be happy to have a job =/ Had to quit when schoolwork was just getting way out of control =_=

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 05-02-2011, 03:00 AM
bleepbloop Offline

well hey, jobs are great but not when you have 12 hour days and only get paid for 8 of those hours lol... but now that easters over with, its actualy been slowing down so yeah.... work gets boring at times lol...

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 05-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Name: The Person Formally Known as Mikey but Can Be Called Mikey
Ship Name: Mala Sunny

Reason for joining: Because I am too lazy to form my own team and also this one seems like it going to rock hard.
WAR Experience: I think 5 years and hosting a few Parodies. I can't remember.
WAR Sections: RP
*Dislikes: Bell peppers and doors.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 05-02-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Welcome to the team, The Person Formally Known as Mikey but Can Be Called Mikey! Figures you'd use Chouginga.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."

Last edited by Lusankya; 05-02-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:36 PM
bleepbloop Offline

eeeee!!!! well while its not a mod, we still gots a member of the website staff on our team now :DDDD welcome abord the armada ^^

Old 05-03-2011, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Welcome to the team, The Person Formally Known as Mikey but Can Be Called Mikey! Figures you'd use Chouginga.

haha It was either Super Galaxy or Thousand Sunny but I figure a flying ship is cooler. Also floating ships have a thing on me. haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleepbloop View Post
eeeee!!!! well while its not a mod, we still gots a member of the website staff on our team now :DDDD welcome abord the armada ^^
Yay! A website staff joined! How cool! Who was it? haha

Old 05-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Name: Allazilla Babaganoush
Ship Name: Harbinger
*Picture of you:
Spoiler:

Reason for joining: Down with organics.
WAR Experience: Ships do not War. That is for the petty organics.
WAR Sections: Planet destroying
*Likes: Annihilating organics, imposing fear on entire civilizations, peach pie, controlling insect-like beings.
*Dislikes: A well-trained X-Wing squadron, seeing my mother being confused with a moon, Shepard

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 05-03-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:39 PM
bleepbloop Offline

@Scott: i would luv to accept as an OS but, that would be the motherships duty....... :D

@ The Person Formally Known as Mikey but Can Be Called Mikey: btw was you dislikes a cowboy bebop referance? or do u just not like peppers and doors :> cause i do remmebr somthing about Spike not liking either of those :P

Old 05-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

I knew you would come to my side eventually, Allazilla :P Now we have two Mass Effect references.

Art Gallery
Old 05-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
I knew you would come to my side eventually, Allazilla :P Now we have two Mass Effect references.
I was actually planning on doing something original until I thought of the Death Star. And then I saw that you were Sovereign, so I changed to Harbinger :P.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 05-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
I was actually planning on doing something original until I thought of the Death Star. And then I saw that you were Sovereign, so I changed to Harbinger :P.
Death Star? Huh?

Art Gallery
Old 05-04-2011, 07:43 AM

Quote:

@ The Person Formally Known as Mikey but Can Be Called Mikey: btw was you dislikes a cowboy bebop referance? or do u just not like peppers and doors :> cause i do remmebr somthing about Spike not liking either of those :P

It could be and I wish I was smart enough to do that but no. I actually don't like bell peppers. One of the few things I dislike eating.

As for doors, me and doors have had a long running conflict that shows no signs of ending anytime in the near future. Even the automatic doors give me trouble since they are not fast enough sometimes to open for me.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:08 PM
bleepbloop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post

It could be and I wish I was smart enough to do that but no. I actually don't like bell peppers. One of the few things I dislike eating.

As for doors, me and doors have had a long running conflict that shows no signs of ending anytime in the near future. Even the automatic doors give me trouble since they are not fast enough sometimes to open for me.
ahh oh well, i actually used to hate eating bell peppers as well :D but then after a year and a half of working at a pizza place, i got used to them and now i love them :P and i hear ya with the door thing.... i've had my share of bad experiances with them when i was little.....

Old 05-04-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
ahh oh well, i actually used to hate eating bell peppers as well :D but then after a year and a half of working at a pizza place, i got used to them and now i love them :P and i hear ya with the door thing.... i've had my share of bad experiances with them when i was little.....
haha The funny thing is that I have grown to be okay with a lot of the things I didn't like such as onions and tomatoes but bell peppers was just something that never caught on. I will eat them but would find myself shivering due to the fact that I can taste it.

Yeah....The Door Empire has been quiet lately but they are preparing to strike. When they do then face-to-doors will ensue.