Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Xpedential Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Xpenditure-|_

Jake looked over at the Growlithe, we were now in it's element the only advantage we had was that I had a Water type pokemon like Swampert. As I looked the flame like dog it looked alot more angry then at the start of the battle. Jake looked at the Growlithe and said to his Swampert,

"Swampert use Earthquake then take him out with Surf."

Jake knew if the Growlithe were to dodge it might be caught off guard by the Surf attack, all he could hope was that it would work. As he looked at his Swampert as it's open palms lifted up into the air, and then flew down with force shaking the ground and after that Swampert then created a wave with the water it had generated and started riding on it. The ground was shaking like an Earthquake and now the Growlithe was being combated by a Tsunami like move. All Jake could think about was hoping that he wouldn't hurt the Park property.

VPP
Hatch @ 25
Zoroark @ 100
Lv 100 @ 310

URPG-ASB
Old 05-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Ranger : Leo

_

"Swampert use Earthquake then take him out with Surf." Jake said. I was a bit shock. Both moves were super effective and did a whole lot of damage. When he said 'take out' the Growlithe, I wasn't sure if he meant knock it out or what. I wasn't quite too sure if his Pokemon understood either. Swampert looked back at him, a bit confused and nodded. He squatted down on all fours and pounced up into the air. Swampert came slamming into the ground, sending seismic waves towards Growlithe, cracking the ground beneth him. Growlithe yelped in pain as it sprung up into the air. The small puppy's eyes began glowing a deep red color.

Swampert was now gather as much water as if possibly could from the dry air around him. It wasn't getting much luck, but it managed to pull out a decentable amount of water, it sent the small three five by three foot wave towards Growlithe, who at this point was now glowing the same color as its eyes. I could feel the temperature around us begin to rise rapidly. Growlithe was using Heat Wave. The water quickly evaporated and created a small mist in the battle field. Growlithe took this as his oppertunity to run off.

"Are you going after it?" I asked Jake. I hoped he would, and if he did he'd better hurry. "I wouldn't hurt it too much, but find a way to stop it from running."

_

On-going battles: Growlith [45% Att-1 Running] vs Swampert [95%]

Area Effects: Intense heat

MCR: 2314/9ooo

Trainer: Jake Fennet

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 13

Money: $35oo

Items: 5 Superballs
5 Pokedoll
3 Max Potions
2 Soothing Fragrance

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Zoroark
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None
Other Info: Likes to stay out of it's ball.

Pokemon: Swampert
Nickname: IDK
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Careful
Other Info:None

Pokemon: Hydregion
Nickname: Reg
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Brave

Pokemon Encountered: Roggenrola, Growlithe

Pokemon Captured: Roggenrola, Female, Calm

Old 05-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Xpedential Offline
Amateur Trainer

As Jake watched the Earthquake move hit and then Surf fail he felt it was alright that he had succeeded with getting one move onto the Growlithe. As the Growlithe heated up the area it became intensely hot, Jake had to wipe the sweat of his face and as he watched the Growlithe run away he knew it had enough. Jake wasn't really bothered about the Growlithe, he thought maybe letting it just go free but then he thought he might not see another Growlithe for quite a long time. He then decided to follow it and chase it down, he looked at his ranger and his Swampert and said,

"I'm getting this Growlithe. Come on Swampert, Ranger you may follow me if you wish but this Growlithe might be pretty worn out after Swampert's done with it."

As Jake ran he could feel his legs in pain, the heat pressure from the sun was beaming on them making every step harder to run. He wasn't catching the Growlithe very quickly as it was much more agile so Jake remember a tactic he had used before. He looked at his Swampert while trying to keep on running and said,

"Swampert use Foresight to trap Growlithe. Then after Foresight use Water Gun and follow the Water Gun and use Tackle so just in case it dodges it will have more chance of hitting.

The Swamper looked at Jake wondering if he was crazy but it nodded to Jake as it looked at the Growlithe and and Swamperts eyes glowed red again as it sent two red beams towards the Growlithe. It would only be a matter of time before they would get to the Growlithe as Swampert started gathering in breath and then releasing it in the formation of a bullet shot. It flew threw the air torpedoing towards Growlithe as Swampert ran still focusing on Growlithe following the Water Gun attack. It was a risky move but to stop the Growlithe from escaping, Jake had to do what was needed.

VPP
Hatch @ 25
Zoroark @ 100
Lv 100 @ 310

URPG-ASB
Old 05-14-2011, 08:00 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

_

"I'm getting this Growlithe. Come on Swampert, Ranger you may follow me if you wish but this Growlithe might be pretty worn out after Swampert's done with it." He said, I didn't have a choice. As his Ranger, I had to follow him... or actually, he had to follow me. For now though, I'd let him lead since he was battling Growlithe. I just hoped he'd do well, this battle wasn't looking too well for him. The area was too hot for any real water move to do good enough damage. Also, using a Water move would drain the user of their fluids since they had to use them. When we finally caught up to the Growlithe, Jake seemed out of breathe. It was a bad sight to see. As a Ranger, we had to keep ourselves physically fit to move around these terrains. Once Jake appeared to catch his breath, he called out his next orders.

"Swampert use Foresight to trap Growlithe. Then after Foresight use Water Gun and follow the Water Gun and use Tackle so just in case it dodges it will have more chance of hitting." I saw some problems with that plan since Foresight wasn't know to paralyze or stop the opponent from moving. I wondered what exactly he thought Foresight did, or what he was planning to do.

Swampert once more felt hesitation, not knowing exactly what his partner wanted him to do. However, he followed orders and used Foresight. The red light hit Growlithe, but didn't faze him. The Puppy Pokemon lept into the air and slammed down hard into Swampert, knocking if off of its feet. Swampert cried out in pain. For such a small Pokemon, it sure dealt a lot of damage. The Mudfish Pokemon stood back up and fired a jet of water towards Growlithe, quickly following it up with a small Tackle Attack. Growlithe just sneered as it waited for Swampert to dish out more attacks. I was impressed at how strong this Growlithe was.

_

On-going battles: Growlith [34% Att-1 Running] vs Swampert [64%]

MCR: 4141/9ooo

5 Pokedoll
3 Max Potions
2 Soothing Fragrance

Pokemon:

Pokemon Captured: Roggenrola, Female, Calm

Old 05-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Xpedential Offline
Amateur Trainer

As Jake stood there watching Foresight do completely nothing he now knew it was a pretty useless move. Growlithe was strong for a small pokemon and was causing Swampert some pretty big damage. It was getting hotter every time Jake even moved his arm to wipe the sweat as it dripped of his soaked head. He looked like he jumped into a swimming pool then back out again, it was scorching hot weather. He looked at his Swampert as it stood struggling to gain energy from the heat impacting onto it's body. It was normal for a water pokemon to struggle under the immense pressure of heat. But this heat felt like drought weather. Growlithe stood over about 10 feet away with it's tongue out of it's mouth not feeling the heat. It had alot of fight in it. As Jake looked at the Growlithe he suddenly remembered a flashback from quite a time before he entered the park. He suddenly drifted off into his memory bank and he remembered the story.

It was a normal sunny day. The weather was perfect the wind was blowing through the tress releasing leaves through the air as spring was setting on. Pokemon that lived in trees like Pidgey and Starly were caring for their young making nests and going out to find food to provide their young. There were land pokemon running around trying to create burrows and areas to live as the plants, trees and animals all grew and prospered.

It was an ordinary day, Jake was walking through the rough mountain area near victory road as he was heading to train. Jake was walking around looking at the different pokemon, all differing in shape and size. Jake one by one beat a few off them helping train his Swampert one of his closest pokemon he had. But while they were training they bumped into a rare sight. A Houndour. It jumped out wanting to battle, Jake felt obliged to battle it but thought it would be a good pokemon have in his team. As he commanded Swampert to battle it was ready from learning different strategies to use.

The battle was fierce as Swampert was beating the little flame wolf pokemon. It was weakened and looked ready for capture, Jake grabbed the red and white spherical ball as he pressed the center white button increasing the size of the ball to normal tennis ball like size. As he threw his arm in the air and pegged the ball threw the air it soared with the wind behind it. It flew all the way over to the Houndour and just as it was about to capture the fire wolf pokemon a huge gaze of fire came straight at the ball. It looked like a bush fire as it incinerated the pokeball thrown into pieces.

The huge gaze of fire came straight from a Houndoom. Houndoom was the evolved form of Houndour. It stood there looking at Swampert, Swampert was tired from the training and didn't want to battle anymore but the Houndoom looked like it wanted a fight. Jake didn't back down as he told Swampert

"Swampert use Water Gun"

As the gusher of water flew at the Houndoom it quickly responded using Sunny Day. The weather had became intensingly hot and because they were high up it was even hotter. Swamperts attack hit the Houndoom but barely caused any damage because the heat had drained the energy from the attack. Jake looked stunned as the Houndoom quickly raised it's head getting power from the sun releasing a humongous attack towards Swampert. It was a Fire Blast attack. It flew straight through the air forming a human like shape, a head 2 legs and 2 arms. It connected with Swampert as the heat drained the energy out of Swampert and the fire type attack finished it off. Swampert layed on the ground fainted from the heat pressure of the attack and the weather. All Jake could do was stare into the midst of Houndoom's eye's. It wanted to protect it's young Houndour as Jake returned Swampert to it's ball and walked off remembering how quickly Swampert had been taken out.

As Jake snapped out of his memory he looked at the Growlithe and and resembled the Growlithe to Houndour and got the memory of maybe an Arcanine jumping out of nowhere to protect it's young pokemon. It frightened Jake as he stood looking in the midst of Growlithe's eyes just staring blankly at it. He tried to snap out of it as Jake's Swampert looked at Jake wondering what was wrong. Jake then said not paying attention to what he was saying,

"Swampert use Water Gun"

Jake must have been remembering again what had happened. Swampert listened to Jake and placed it's head upright as it tried to gather as much energy as possible. It lowered it's head as it tried to get over the immense heat pressure and released the water out of it's mouth. The water flowed through a straight line towards the Growlithe as Swampert stood with it's mouth open. Jake stood blankly not paying attention.

As Jake finally snapped out of the sense of memory he gazed his eyes upon his Swampert as it was firing a water gun attack. Jake was wanting to throw a pokeball but didn't remember how he commanded his Swampert to attack with Water Gun. As he reached into his pocket he grabbed out a green-camoish small spherical shaped like tennis ball. But it wasn't a tennis ball it was a parkball. Jake threw his arm in the air as he dragged it back behind his shoulders and pegged it towards the little orange with black striped fire puppy. The park ball flew threw the air and looked as though it was going to hit the Growlithe at the same time the Water Gun was. The Growlithe looked stressed standing on the other side wondering what to do.

VPP
Hatch @ 25
Zoroark @ 100
Lv 100 @ 310

URPG-ASB

Last edited by Xpedential; 05-14-2011 at 09:09 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

_

Jake appeared to be lost in thought, day dreaming about something. I couldn't help but to wonder what that was. While he was lost in thought, his Swampert was patiently waiting for orders, however, the Growlithe wasn't in the waiting mood. It took off with his small mouth wide open. You could see inside its mouth at all his razor sharp teeth. When he got close enough, he bit down hard on Swampert, causing it to flinch a little. Swampert shook it off, now impatiently waiting for a move to use on the small fire type.

Finally, Jake snapped back into the battle and saw what had happened. Growlithe used Crunch, so now it was Swampert's turn. He turned back and glared at his Trainer.

"Swampert, use Water Gun!" Jake finally called out. The Swampert seemed somewhat relieved that his trainer finally called out a move for him to use. Swampert once more inhaled more moisture from the air and releasing it in a stream of water. This time, it hit Growlithe without missing. Growlithe let out a small cry as he was almost out of energy. Jake needed to be careful or he'd risk knocking it out and all his hard work would go down the drain.

Jake seemed to know then and threw took out a Parkball. He enlarged it and threw it at the Growlithe. The ball hit the Puppy Pokemon on its back and a red light shot out, sucking it into its realm. The ball shook several times before remaining still.

"Congrats, you captured Growlithe." I said happily and picked up the ball and pocketed it. "Like Roggenrola, you'll get this back once you leave."

_

On-going battles: N/A

MCR: N/A

5 Pokedoll
3 Max Potions
2 Soothing Fragrance

Pokemon:

Pokemon Captured: Roggenrola, Female, Calm/Growlithe, Male, Brave

Old 05-14-2011, 09:35 AM
Xpedential Offline
Amateur Trainer

As Jake looked at Ranger Leo he was as happy as I was. The little puppy pokemon had been caught. Ranger Leo pocketed it and said that I could have it and Roggernola once I left the park. Jake looked at him and grinned as he put his head down grabbing Swamperts pokeball out of his pocket and returning it to it's ball as he said,

"Swampert you did well. You deserve this rest."

Swampert was sucked into the pokeball were it could rest and sleep. As Jake looked back at the ranger smiling he then said,

"Thank you Ranger Leo. But I think I have had enough for today. I'm going to leave the park if that's fine with you?"

VPP
Hatch @ 25
Zoroark @ 100
Lv 100 @ 310

URPG-ASB
Old 05-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Ended

Xpedential is claiming - Roggenrola, Female, Calm/Growlithe, Male, Brave

4 Superballs
5 Pokedoll
3 Max Potions
1 Soothing Fragrance