Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 08:43 AM
kiddoman Offline
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to kiddoman
Default Re: Has anything annoyed you yet?

Absolutely yes! I used to be annoyed by some work stuff! You know that, pretty annoying! After two or three months, it is much better! I got through it!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Synester Offline

Send a message via AIM to Synester

-Emolga. Oh for the love of god Emolga. To be more specific, all of the Emolga in the 4th gym. They kill all startes, so they're outta the picture. DoubleTeamx800 Volt Switching, just typing it makes me want to vomit.

-Running Away is close to impossible...until one of your Pokemon dies.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:02 AM
atucker22 Offline

The big level gap after the elite 4 was annoying, but I got over it eventually. Another thing that annoys me is how difficult it is to win a set of 7 in the Super Single line. I can't hardly get any BP to get the items necessary to EV train to make my battle teams actually decent
The "FireMaster" banner done by Thunder1990 My VPP Stats
Old 05-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Pickleboy Offline

Nothing in this game hasn't annoyed me too much except the new box system. I far prefer HG's.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:04 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

I learned of this since I transferred over the shiny beasts and Celebi.
You can't transfer your items.
That is the one thing that annoys me the most, because I have to start from scratch as far as getting the EV items and collecting all the berries.

Another thing is the bag, how it's all disorganized. Yeah, sure, they still gave the key items, berries, and TMs/HMs their own bags, but they could have put the pokeballs in their own instead of shoving them in with the main bag. :/ I also liked organizing the items the way I wanted them instead of how the game organizes it, which is held items first in alphabetical, then random items in alphabetical, then pokeballs in alphabetical. Dx

Oh, and the ginormous level jump after the E4. I'm fine now, but holy crap, I literally had to go to a Pokemon Center after every battle/encounter.

I won't even get into the names.

I miss the item PC. I hate having to carry around EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. I. FIND.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 06-01-2011, 01:33 AM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synester View Post
kill all startes.
I know that some people think stocking up on revives and potions are for noobs... But actually, sometimes you just need em. Oh, How Moltres pissed me off what I was that stubborn..
Old 06-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atucker22 View Post
The big level gap after the elite 4 was annoying, but I got over it eventually. Another thing that annoys me is how difficult it is to win a set of 7 in the Super Single line. I can't hardly get any BP to get the items necessary to EV train to make my battle teams actually decent
You either gotta have a team from the past that you carry (I kept my team for 2 gens.. From Emerald to Black.) or take it from the top and you gotta go to different locations and just deal with it, eventually you'll get strong enough and then go for their necks.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:58 PM
mishrashubham2007 Offline

Hey it's the first day of Summer! Cool new looks, with the grass showing a bluish tinge instead of the spring green.
Till now, the only thing that I am disappointed with is catching pokemon. It is ridiculously easy. One thunder wave and bring it down to orange HP (yes not even red) and just throw a single pokeball; this worked even for relatively hard to catch pokemon such as pansear and Siglyph. I have caught 64 pokemon and only once was I forced to throw a second pokeball (for Sigilyph of course).
Closed Thread