Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Open Battle: Crystal Momoyia vs. Mewcario

Sorry. Been under a lot of RL stress that has caused me to be extremely depressed so I simply forgot. Was that big of a font really necessary?

Ice Beam ~ Rock Smash

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Master Zorua Offline

No, the big font was just to spin-off the Lex Luthor internet meme. I hope your depression passes.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:15 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

http://youtu.be/tRVUOGUmxJI

I'll try to ref this later.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 05-28-2011, 05:02 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Five

Crystal Moyomia

[Drakon] Axew (M)

HP: 41%
Energy: 58%
Condition: This isn’t much fun; +1 Attack, -1 Special Defence, -1 Speed
Moves: Switch (Lapras) ~ Ice Beam

Master Zorua

[Lotus] Zorua (F)

HP: 100%
Energy: 28%
Condition: I’m a little tired, but I can go on; +2 Special Attack, -1 Defence
Moves: Pursuit ~ Night Daze

Lotus was desperate to get the last say in his battle against Drakon so reacted quickly when the dragon’s trainer pulled a poké ball from her pocket. She was nearly instantly cloaked in a shroud of black and charging at her opponent – she had to get to him at exactly the right time for the attack to succeed. A single beam of red light came from the button at the centre of the red and white ball and moved to envelop Drakon. The Zorua struck just as the laser began transforming his target back into storable energy – exactly the right moment. The dragon-type made a small noise before it was sucked back into the poke ball and Lotus knew that his attack had worked well. However, the battle wasn’t over yet. Crystal Moyomia took a second ball from her pocket and threw it into the air; the pokémon within was a Lapras, except that it was purple. Shinju’s entry to the shrine was heralded by a bright white light, which soon faded away. She looked down at the trickster she was about to fight, not thinking that she would be too much of a challenge.

The fox was faster than Shinju so the Lapras was going to have to wait a while before showing her who was boss. Lotus gathered dark energies into a swirling, rotating orb which hovered in front of her snout; these energies were very dangerous and could even make the opponent less likely to hit their target if directed well. The trickster fox cried out as he fired the ball at the shiny Lapras. The attack rocketed towards her at a frightening speed before colliding with the transport pokémon’s face. The pulse exploded in her eyes, temporarily blinding her, and made her bellow in pain. Although her vision did slowly return, it wasn’t as good as it had been – now everything was darker so she couldn’t be as sure of hitting the right thing when she came to attack.

Not entirely sure of what she was doing, Shinju began her next attack. She focused on her ice-type powers and soon enough her mouth was filled with cold, white energy. Before long there was too much of the energy to fit comfortably in her mouth and so several crackling bolts of ice were released and shot towards the last known position of her target. Unfortunately, Lotus had known that staying where she was was a bad idea and had moved into the cave mouth through which the trainers had entered earlier in the battle. So instead of dealing damage to the target, the beams of ice hit the sacred tree, which lost a couple of leaves to the frost.

Crystal Momyia

[Shinju] Lapras (F)

HP: 90%
Energy: 93%
Condition: Hmm, this may be more difficult than I thought; -1 Accuracy

Master Zorua

[Lotus] Zorua (F)

Energy: 7%
Condition: This is hard work; +2 Special Attack, -1 Defence

Notes
Pursuit- (Zorua -10 Energy; Axew -14 HP)
Switch- (Axew switched out, Lapras switched in)
Night Daze- (Rolled 19/100, 95 or less to hit; rolled 2/5, 2 or less to lower accuracy; Zorua -11 Energy; Lapras -10 HP, -1 Accuracy)
Ice Beam- (Rolled 83/100, 75 or less to hit; Lapras -7 Energy)

Arena Notes
The tree has a few frozen leaves

Team Notes
Crystal Moyomia
3 Pokémon remaining
Drakon: 27% HP, 58% Energy
Master Zorua
3 Pokémon remaining
Old 05-28-2011, 07:01 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Seeing Lotus nearly exhausted, Robert felt it was time to change things up a bit. Knowing that Lapras didn't know Pursuit made the choice easier. "Lotus, take a rest." Robert said before he then brought out his next Pokemon. He knew that neither of his other two could stand long against a water type, but Lotus didn't have much fight left in her. "Now go, Farah! Get in that sunlight and use Overheat, but if it tries to protect itself, then use Howl instead! And if it tries to status you, then use the tree to avoid it!" Robert called out, pointing his Pokeball to the light that reflected off of the orb at the back of the arena

Switch (Growlithe) ~ Overheat/Howl/Dodge

Farah (Female)
Ability: Flash Fire

Last edited by Master Zorua; 06-01-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:17 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Rain Dance ~ Surf

(Sorry for no text before the attacks, but I'm low on time.)

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-10-2011, 09:34 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Six

Crystal Momoyia

[Shinju] Lapras (F)

HP: 90%
Energy: 93%
Condition: This may be more difficult than I thought; -1 Accuracy
Moves: Rain Dance ~ Surf

Master Zorua

[Lotus] Zorua (F)

Energy: 7%
Condition: This is hard work; +2 Special Attack, -1 Defence
Moves: Switch (Growlithe) ~ Overheat/Howl/Dodge

Master Zorua decided that his Zorua had had enough battling for the time being and decided to start again with a fresh battler. Red light engulfed the panting fox and brought her back to her poké ball, where she could have a bit of a rest. Then her trainer replaced her ball with a similar one; this one was marked as different by a small star engraved into the top half. The ball split open and a Growlithe with strangely coloured fur appeared in the reflected sunlight. She stretched out, allowing the sunlight to warm her.

Shinju knew that she was safe from her opponent for the moment and so decided to tip the odds in her favour for a while. She began to focus and a blue aura enveloped the Lapras – it pulsed and spiked violently. The purple water-type tilted her head and gave a small roar; as she did, the pulsing blue rocketed skywards, causing rain-clouds to gather in the sky. Torrential rain hammered down on the combatants and their trainers. Farah growled as it fell – this was going to make things a little more difficult.

However, the shiny Growlithe was not ready to give up just yet. Fire began to flare up within the pup; it was powered up by the reflected light, which continued to shine on the tree, but was also weakened by the pouring rain. The raging fire erupted from Farah’s mouth and blasted into Shinju; it didn’t do much damage to her though. The attack had consumed quite a bit of energy and nothing that powerful would be available to the pup for a while.

The shiny Lapras didn't like this too much and decided to retaliate. Her body absorbed water from the falling rain while she slipped into the pool which surrounded the tree at the centre of the arena. Water began to collect under the water-type, who rose up above the battlefield; then she pushed forward, bringing the wave crashing down on the petrified Growlithe. Farah yelped in pain as the water hammered her into the ground – that had hurt a lot and he would need to strike back hard in order to even scratch the armoured plesiosaur. This wouldn’t be easy.

Crystal Momoyia

[Shinju] Lapras (F)

HP: 82%
Energy: 75%
Condition: All is going well; -1 Accuracy

Master Zorua

[Farah] Growlithe (F)

HP: 67%
Energy: 85%
Condition: This isn’t going too well; -2 Special Attack

Notes
Switch- (Zorua switched for Growlithe)
Rain Dance- (Lapras -7 Energy; It is now raining)
If 1 is rolled, Lapras will move first. If 2 is rolled, Growlithe will move first. Rolled 2.
Overheat- (Rolled 52/100, 90 or less to hit; Growlithe -15 Energy, -2 Special Attack; Lapras -8 HP)
Surf- (Rolled 25/100, 75 or less to hit; Lapras -11 Energy; Growlithe -33 HP)

Arena Notes
Farah gets both the bonus from the sunlight and the reduction from rain. This is because the sunlight is an arena effect rather than a direct weather condition.

Team Notes
Crystal Momyia
3 Pokémon remaining
Master Zorua
3 Pokémon remaining
Lotus: 100% HP, 7% Energy
Old 06-10-2011, 11:24 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

You're doing well, Shinju. We may be able to turn this around yet. Let's use Water Pulse to see if we can get lucky, and then follow it with Brine.

Water Pulse ~ Brine

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-12-2011, 04:07 AM
Master Zorua Offline

"Alright, time to throw them for a loop. Roar Lapras away, and follow it up by using Return on whatever Pokemon comes out!" Zorua called out, hoping that luck would be on his side and force Axew back onto the field.

Roar~Return
Old 06-19-2011, 04:48 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Seven

Crystal Momoyia

[Shunju] Lapras (F)

HP: 82%
Energy: 75%
Condition: All is well; -1 Accuracy
Moves: Water Pulse ~ Brine

Master Zorua

[Farah] Growlithe (F)

HP: 67%
Energy: 85%
Condition: This isn’t going too well; -2 Special Attack
Moves: Roar ~ Return

With Farah still recovering from the last round, Shinju grasped the opportunity to move first. Using the rain which was still falling over the arena as well as the water in the pool, she gathered a large ball of liquid; she flung it at the limping Growlithe, who howled as it smashed into her side. Water can be the most powerful of the elements and the fire-type was certainly feeling that. Unfortunately for the puppy, some of the water had managed to get into her inner ear, where it affected her balance until she could barely stand up straight. The pup was hurt and confused – and very annoyed.

Farah began to snarl and growl at Shinju; the Lapras had caused her pain and suffering beyond anything she had experienced before and now she wanted her out. She knew that he wasn’t powerful enough to get rid of her and that she would probably be out cold before she even got close but this didn’t discourage her – she just needed to be a little more cunning. She opened her mouth wide, showing her sharp teeth, and roared at the armoured plesiosaur; Shinju trembled slightly and moved backwards – she had really got her opponent angry and there was no telling what she would do now. She forgot all about the advantage she had and decided that it was time to get out. Crystal Momoyia watched this with annoyance – Drakon didn’t seem fit enough to go back into battle but she didn’t want to reveal her last pokémon. This was going to be tricky.

Crystal Momyia
None active

Master Zorua

[Farah] Growlithe (F)

HP: 46%
Energy: 80%
Condition: Looking forward to a change of opponent; -2 Special Attack; Confused

Notes
Rolled 1, Lapras moves first.
Water Pulse- (Rolled 41/100, 75 or less to hit, rolled 2/10, 2 or less for confusion; Lapras -7% Energy; Growlithe -21% HP, confused)
Roar- (Rolled 58/100, 50 or less for confusion; Growlithe -5 Energy; Lapras roared out)

Arena Notes
The tree is now free of frost

Team Notes
Crystal Momoyia
3 Pokémon remaining
Shinju: 82% HP, 68%
Master Zorua
3 Pokémon remaining
Lotus: 100% HP, 7% Energy

Cystal Momoyia will send out her next pokémon first. Master Zorua will then send his moves and Crystal Momoyia will move after that.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:48 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Okay, I'm going to make a stupid move here. Let's hope my little plan works out.

[Drakon] Axew ()
Ability: Mold Breaker

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-23-2011, 08:29 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Sorry for the double post, but it's past the three days that Master Zorua has to post and so by this battle's rules he has been DQ'd.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Master Zorua Offline

I'm waiting for the Return attack to be resolved. After all, I had posted that Return would be used on whatever Pokemon was pulled out. Until that happens I can't post any moves.

Last edited by Master Zorua; 06-23-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:53 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KantoBreeder View Post
Cystal Momoyia will send out her next pokémon first. Master Zorua will then send his moves and Crystal Momoyia will move after that.
When you used Roar, it appears that it ended the round. New moves were suppose to be sent out after I sent out my Pokemon.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-23-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Alright then, it appears I misread it. Well then, I'll post my moves.

I'll continue by using Return, as originally planned, and follow up with Aerial Ace, and use the tree to dodge if a ranged attack in used.

Return/Dodge ~ Areal Ace/Dodge