Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:08 AM
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to IT Send a message via MSN to IT
Default thought.stream

If you're interested in reading something during your spare time, take a look here:

thought.stream

thought.stream is my blog that I've been writing for quite some time now. It's gained somewhat a lot of attention at my university, among the people that know me and on some websites. I haven't publicly announced my blog anywhere and the visibility my blog has gained so far has been through word-of-mouth. This will change now.

In my blog I tell the story of my life in the way it is - simple, yet joyful - as well as write out album reviews of recent albums and some albums from the last ten years of my life. I'm going on a journey around the world next year and I will change my blog to adapt my life's situation. So, if you're interested in reading about a young man travelling around the world, drop into my blog's downward spiral, become a reader and enjoy!

I've also been promised that if I get enough readers by the end of the summer, I will be sponsored by a few companies by gaining, for example, a decent bagpack, hiking shoes and some clothing. A student working at a hamburger restaurant doesn't earn much money but I'm trying to save up all I can and make all the money I can by working hard and long days to fulfill my dream. So basically, you reading my blog = helping me on my life's journey.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by IT; 06-08-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: thought.stream

That sounds like a fun thing to do. I wish you luck in your travels. I'll be sure to take reading your blog into consideration and hopefully call myself a reader. :)

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 06-08-2011, 10:20 AM
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
That sounds like a fun thing to do. I wish you luck in your travels. I'll be sure to take reading your blog into consideration and hopefully call myself a reader. :)
Thank you! And I'll be sure to keep on writing to make it a pleasant read for you. :)
Old 06-15-2011, 08:43 AM
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I wrote my first actual travel text. I plan to write a few of them before actual leaving just so that my readers will get the idea of why I'm going, what I'm doing and where I'm going. When actually abroad, the texts will be different in terms of content and style, so use your chance to read my texts when they haven't been written when tired or in a hurry.

See for yourself!

Below is a short excerpt from the text, so that you can decide for yourself whether you'd like to read the rest of it. The text is mainly about my motives for embarking on such a journey and what kind of a thought process I have gone through so far as well as what I have had to achieve up-to-date.

Raise your fist, struggle, triumph.

Life is a rollercoaster with its uphills, downhills, curves, loops and occasional stops.We're on a cart where we only have brakes that only work to the extent of slowing down the cart a little. There's no chance of accelerating into uphills, no full stop before going downhill. You can't avoid going into the loops and neither can you look back on the curves you've passed. You just have to keep on going with the cart under your own body.

I have a strong need of fulfilling myself and the destinations I have set for myself. I have not yet gone much into the travels of my next year in this blog. I have written some texts on dreams, dreams-come-true and other speculation on what can happen, might occur and could be possible. This is the first time I feel like sharing something about my journey abroad in detail. And when I mean in detail, it means a lot of speculation, mazes of words and some facts hidden somewhere in between.