Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:13 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

Quote:
Even though I'm not involved in any important things right now, I'll be gone tomorrow to go to a show, then the next three days after that to go on a trip. So...yeah.
Never mind. Show got rained out. >.< Still going on the trip, though.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by GallantlyGlaceon; 05-20-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Hey, I'll be gone for a month. Might have internet every once and a while, but don't count on it.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 05-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

I think it's pretty safe to say I'm back. I had considered it merely visiting, but I'm definitely back now to participate in Wi-Fi ordeals.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:40 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

It's been fun, guys, but it doesn't last forever. :(

I'm stepping down from my position as Global Moderator of PE2K and leaving the website. I'm going to be living on my own very soon, and coupled with school (Pre-Law, it's looking like), I am not going to have any time for PE2K. I won't have much access to the Internet either, because I don't especially trust Public WiFi networks. I'll check my PE2K account every now and again for some communiques that I may get, but after today, I will cease to be a (semi) active member of the community.

Honestly, though, at the end, I was a really ineffective moderator. The time crunch absolutely crippled me and I had no time to do anything. I do realize I made a lot of promises in the last year that I didn't have time to fulfill, so I'd like to apologize for being a scumbag at the end. I can assure you that I vastly overestimated the amount of free time I'd have when I made those.

It's been a great eight years, though. The WARs and Team RP were a fricking blast. Anyone that has ever RPed with me is absolutely awesome, and I thank you for playing my crazy, continuity-bogged, post-requiring games with me. All of those RPs are some of my fondest memories my early life.

I do have some special messages.

Neo Pikachu - Dude. Duuuuude. You are an awesome person. Thank you for getting me into RPing and thank you for being the White King in these overly-complicated Chess games. The amount of time and effort that we spent RPing was definitely worth it all. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I had the time/creative energy. I wish you the best of luck in life, and do drop me a line when you're professionally published.

Harry - When I was a total n00b, you were the only guy that believed in me. You've been a great guy to work with on the PE2K Staff and a fun person to talk to in general. If you ever decide to write professionally, drop me a line. Heck, if you write another speech, drop me a line. I loved those; you really know how to write an inspiring speech, Harry. Please take advantage of your writing talents. :D

DarkUmbreon - The phrase 'pulling a DU' still sends shivers down my spine. Good luck with Med School. Don't you dare come near me when I start to have heart trouble, though. You'll probably put me to sleep and then I'll wake up missing a kidney and with the device from Crank 2 lodged in my chest. :P

Tyranitar_Trainer - Never have I written anything any more awkward than the Shairii/rust romance. It was pretty awesome though. Between RP and URPGing with you, I've gotten to know you pretty well, and will definitely miss your characters.

Charizard_Mike - You are insane. Neo and I used to joke that, of all the people in the RPs, you'd be the most dangerous because we never had any idea what the hell you were planning. You went from a super-powerful ship to a love disease to a magical girl shtick. I loved your wacky plot twists though. I wish you great luck with your One Piece blog, which looks pretty damn successful so far. Maybe I'll bump into you at a convention in the future? ...maybe I'll finish TFA if I get the chance within the next few years?

RocketMeowth - URPGing and RPing with you was freaking awesome, though, we were never on the same team. :( I loved chatting with you on AIM as well. Like everyone else, drop me a line if (though, probably more of a when for you) you get anything published.

Shen - You are a great dude, and a delight to talk to. You absolutely infuriated me in several RPs, but it only made RPing more challenging, and thus more fun. I know you said looking into going back to school, so good luck with the college life, man.

Paperfairy - You are absolutely invaluable to the PE2K Site Staff, and without your leadership and determination, the site's renaissance would probably not have happened, or at least, been a lot more work for Harry, lol. Keep up the good work when you get back and PE2K'll be in the big leagues before you know it. Also, I'll look back fondly at the good old days. WAR RP 1... that was nuts.

FireflyK - You'll probably never see this. However, if you do, it was great getting URPG writing advice/grading from you, and I really enjoyed the late night chats between you, me, and Who a couple years back. ;) If (though, with you, it's probably more of a when) you get something published, give me a holler.

Kenny - I searched for your secret hentai stash for ages in the Mod Boards and couldn't find it. :( You're one of the smartest and wisest guys I know on here, and I wish you great luck in Med School.

The Dark Council - Our Star Wars chats and RPs were some of the best. It was an honor to be a part of the oldest club on PE2K. It's still the only place on PE2K where the rules don't apply. ;)

Finch, TMTS, and the rest of Team Aqua - You guys are all gone (save SiberianTiger), but you guys were honestly the best Role Play crew I could have asked for. If I could get all of you guys back together and motivate you to RP again like we did in Aqua's Golden Years, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I am proud to have been your leader in the various RPs, and I really appreciate the time and dedication you gave to our humble little team hellbent on world domination. Finch and TMTS, thanks for being excellent co-leaders and helping me manage my crazy-ass empire.

Ryan - Thank you for making me a mod. The day you asked me was a glorious day indeed. And while I let it get to my head for about a week, I loved every minute of having a green, and eventually blue, name.

And everyone else who I've ever talked to or worked with (I'm sure I forgot someone), thanks for everything. :D

I hope that PE2K continues its success even after my departure. Like I said, I'll check in every once in a while to see how you guys are doing. I'm sure that I'll be nothing but impressed. ;)

Sincerely,
Lord Celebi aka rust

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 05-28-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:38 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Aw man, looks like a lot of the old, but awesome members are leaving. This sucks. :(

Ah well, good luck out there you guys. :)

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 06-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Linchy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Linchy

I'M BACK. Like. I disappeared for such a long time. PE2K...wow. The Reshiram theme is so epic, and when I saw it, my jaw dropped. Not fully back, though. I'mma be stalking, but then, maybe when I can be bothered posting, I will pull up. But that's after term. D:
Old 06-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linchy View Post
I'M BACK. Like. I disappeared for such a long time. PE2K...wow. The Reshiram theme is so epic, and when I saw it, my jaw dropped. Not fully back, though. I'mma be stalking, but then, maybe when I can be bothered posting, I will pull up. But that's after term. D:
Oh, hey, it's Linchy. Welcome back~ Haven't seen you around in aaaagess.

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 06-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Welcome back Linchy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
It's been fun, guys, but it doesn't last forever. :(

I'm stepping down from my position as Global Moderator of PE2K and leaving the website. I'm going to be living on my own very soon, and coupled with school (Pre-Law, it's looking like), I am not going to have any time for PE2K. I won't have much access to the Internet either, because I don't especially trust Public WiFi networks. I'll check my PE2K account every now and again for some communiques that I may get, but after today, I will cease to be a (semi) active member of the community.

Honestly, though, at the end, I was a really ineffective moderator. The time crunch absolutely crippled me and I had no time to do anything. I do realize I made a lot of promises in the last year that I didn't have time to fulfill, so I'd like to apologize for being a scumbag at the end. I can assure you that I vastly overestimated the amount of free time I'd have when I made those.

It's been a great eight years, though. The WARs and Team RP were a fricking blast. Anyone that has ever RPed with me is absolutely awesome, and I thank you for playing my crazy, continuity-bogged, post-requiring games with me. All of those RPs are some of my fondest memories my early life.

I do have some special messages.

Neo Pikachu - Dude. Duuuuude. You are an awesome person. Thank you for getting me into RPing and thank you for being the White King in these overly-complicated Chess games. The amount of time and effort that we spent RPing was definitely worth it all. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I had the time/creative energy. I wish you the best of luck in life, and do drop me a line when you're professionally published.

Harry - When I was a total n00b, you were the only guy that believed in me. You've been a great guy to work with on the PE2K Staff and a fun person to talk to in general. If you ever decide to write professionally, drop me a line. Heck, if you write another speech, drop me a line. I loved those; you really know how to write an inspiring speech, Harry. Please take advantage of your writing talents. :D

DarkUmbreon - The phrase 'pulling a DU' still sends shivers down my spine. Good luck with Med School. Don't you dare come near me when I start to have heart trouble, though. You'll probably put me to sleep and then I'll wake up missing a kidney and with the device from Crank 2 lodged in my chest. :P

Tyranitar_Trainer - Never have I written anything any more awkward than the Shairii/rust romance. It was pretty awesome though. Between RP and URPGing with you, I've gotten to know you pretty well, and will definitely miss your characters.

Charizard_Mike - You are insane. Neo and I used to joke that, of all the people in the RPs, you'd be the most dangerous because we never had any idea what the hell you were planning. You went from a super-powerful ship to a love disease to a magical girl shtick. I loved your wacky plot twists though. I wish you great luck with your One Piece blog, which looks pretty damn successful so far. Maybe I'll bump into you at a convention in the future? ...maybe I'll finish TFA if I get the chance within the next few years?

RocketMeowth - URPGing and RPing with you was freaking awesome, though, we were never on the same team. :( I loved chatting with you on AIM as well. Like everyone else, drop me a line if (though, probably more of a when for you) you get anything published.

Shen - You are a great dude, and a delight to talk to. You absolutely infuriated me in several RPs, but it only made RPing more challenging, and thus more fun. I know you said looking into going back to school, so good luck with the college life, man.

Paperfairy - You are absolutely invaluable to the PE2K Site Staff, and without your leadership and determination, the site's renaissance would probably not have happened, or at least, been a lot more work for Harry, lol. Keep up the good work when you get back and PE2K'll be in the big leagues before you know it. Also, I'll look back fondly at the good old days. WAR RP 1... that was nuts.

FireflyK - You'll probably never see this. However, if you do, it was great getting URPG writing advice/grading from you, and I really enjoyed the late night chats between you, me, and Who a couple years back. ;) If (though, with you, it's probably more of a when) you get something published, give me a holler.

Kenny - I searched for your secret hentai stash for ages in the Mod Boards and couldn't find it. :( You're one of the smartest and wisest guys I know on here, and I wish you great luck in Med School.

The Dark Council - Our Star Wars chats and RPs were some of the best. It was an honor to be a part of the oldest club on PE2K. It's still the only place on PE2K where the rules don't apply. ;)

Finch, TMTS, and the rest of Team Aqua - You guys are all gone (save SiberianTiger), but you guys were honestly the best Role Play crew I could have asked for. If I could get all of you guys back together and motivate you to RP again like we did in Aqua's Golden Years, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I am proud to have been your leader in the various RPs, and I really appreciate the time and dedication you gave to our humble little team hellbent on world domination. Finch and TMTS, thanks for being excellent co-leaders and helping me manage my crazy-ass empire.

Ryan - Thank you for making me a mod. The day you asked me was a glorious day indeed. And while I let it get to my head for about a week, I loved every minute of having a green, and eventually blue, name.

And everyone else who I've ever talked to or worked with (I'm sure I forgot someone), thanks for everything. :D

I hope that PE2K continues its success even after my departure. Like I said, I'll check in every once in a while to see how you guys are doing. I'm sure that I'll be nothing but impressed. ;)

Sincerely,
Lord Celebi aka rust
Another one! O.o;;

Well even tho we didn't know each other that much I still wish you good luck on what you'll take on next! :) Also good luck with the living on your own and I wish you well with law school as well seeing studying law is difficult and takes a lot of concentration! :D
Old 06-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Linchy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Linchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuki Emi View Post
Oh, hey, it's Linchy. Welcome back~ Haven't seen you around in aaaagess.
If I hadn't recgonised the style of your graphics I would have absolutely NO idea who you were...nice change, btw xD
Old 06-07-2011, 08:45 AM
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to IT Send a message via MSN to IT

So, what's new?

Also, hi.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

We bring you breaking news from the room of Chromatic Alchemist!

Authorities from the Alchemists' household have not yet released any information, but one member of the family, Chromatic himself, began to speak before us about the apparent "drug bust."

"Well, I can't really say it's a drug bust," says Chromatic, age 16. "All I know is that a couple items were missing, including two lighters and an object used to smoke with."

The authorities have not yet decided to release any information regarding the missing property, and there is no word yet on when they will confront the suspect or what he will be charged with. We'll keep you updated as information pours in!

(For those of you who didn't look past the humorous "newscast" of my misfortune, I think my parents found a couple of items I wish I had better hidden. They haven't confronted me about it yet, but I'm sure they will later this evening if they did find anything. And, along with that, I have no clue as to if I'm grounded or not.)

'Til later, Chromatic~

l links l
Old 06-10-2011, 04:20 AM
Pikachu_Oi Offline
Elite Trainer

Returning after a long time, maybe.

I doubt anyone remembers me. :V
Old 06-14-2011, 04:28 AM
Vanity Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Vanity

Yo guys, I'm back after about a year away, can't promise i'll be on, but just wanted to mention it. :)

B/W Team | VPP
Icon made by Mizuki Emi
Old 06-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Hoshika Offline

HEY I came back now. I think I'll leave in a few months though.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
HEY I came back now. I think I'll leave in a few months though.
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HELL YEA