Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

welcome back pokemonelite2000!
Old 06-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann

Well hey guys. I've been inactive for well over 6 months now, so I guess you could say i'm back? or trying to be xD

It's good to see everyone again. (:

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_
Old 06-19-2011, 09:47 PM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

Welcome back Kayla! ^_^

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 06-20-2011, 02:08 AM
Shozuka Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla Ann View Post
Well hey guys. I've been inactive for well over 6 months now, so I guess you could say i'm back? or trying to be xD

It's good to see everyone again. (:
:D You're back! This is Pikaboo by the way, it's been a loong time. Dx
Old 06-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shozuka View Post
:D You're back! This is Pikaboo by the way, it's been a loong time. Dx
I used to be really active on here for about half a year. I left, came back for a day, and left again. I really enjoyed you guys' company. Especially my clanmates in Pokerus. You guys gave me a good experience and I won't forget it. I may be back just for the RP section, seeing as how that's what intrigues me now.

It's been nice knowing you all, enjoy life ;)

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 06-28-2011, 11:12 PM
ultracharmander Offline

I'm back after a hiatus of 18 months xD it's been quite some time! Hope URPG is as effecient as it once was!
Old 06-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Eh. I don't really know what to say. :/ It's weird now that I'm typing this out, even though I spent a while thinking about it. Well, I don't think I can go back now.

It's been a good time, all 4 years of it. I've made some great friends here and had a lot of fun in all the programs I was apart of, which included the URPG, RPing, and POL. But now... I just don't feel it anymore. I don't think I have in a while.

I've suffered from average teenage depression for a while. Nothing serious, and I don't want to make too much of it. But it's been there, wearing me down. So I just kind of put off a lot of things in order to fix myself I guess. Who would've thought one of those things would be PE2K?

So that's that. I'm done, gone, blah blah. I'm sure I'll visit every now and then, but not as often as I used to. Anyways, time for some messages:

Neurotic Nero/Dr. House/Vaughn

Damn man, you're gonna be missed. I remember we talked about everything all the time, no limitations. Hell, we practically roleplayed two sexy women for a while. Simply put, you're one of my best friends on this site, and whether or not you see this, I'll miss ya man. (Find me on FaceBook, it's in my factfile)

Tombi/Our Pimp

I f*cking love you. You know? I mean, I'll see you on FaceBook and whatnot, but all the times on Pe2k are irreplaceable. Especially my decision to become your hoes. All of them. <3

Operative/Craig

Whatever happened to us ): We talked like, all the time. And then... YOU LEFT ME. Nah, but you and me were like best buds back in the day. You better find me on FaceBook too.

Sh*t. I think that's about all. Anyone else I happened to befriend over the years, I'll miss you all. It's been great, guys!

l links l
Old 06-30-2011, 01:50 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromatic Alchemist View Post
Eh. I don't really know what to say. :/ It's weird now that I'm typing this out, even though I spent a while thinking about it. Well, I don't think I can go back now.

It's been a good time, all 4 years of it. I've made some great friends here and had a lot of fun in all the programs I was apart of, which included the URPG, RPing, and POL. But now... I just don't feel it anymore. I don't think I have in a while.

I've suffered from average teenage depression for a while. Nothing serious, and I don't want to make too much of it. But it's been there, wearing me down. So I just kind of put off a lot of things in order to fix myself I guess. Who would've thought one of those things would be PE2K?

So that's that. I'm done, gone, blah blah. I'm sure I'll visit every now and then, but not as often as I used to. Anyways, time for some messages:

Neurotic Nero/Dr. House/Vaughn

Damn man, you're gonna be missed. I remember we talked about everything all the time, no limitations. Hell, we practically roleplayed two sexy women for a while. Simply put, you're one of my best friends on this site, and whether or not you see this, I'll miss ya man. (Find me on FaceBook, it's in my factfile)

Tombi/Our Pimp

I f*cking love you. You know? I mean, I'll see you on FaceBook and whatnot, but all the times on Pe2k are irreplaceable. Especially my decision to become your hoes. All of them. <3

Operative/Craig

Whatever happened to us ): We talked like, all the time. And then... YOU LEFT ME. Nah, but you and me were like best buds back in the day. You better find me on FaceBook too.

Sh*t. I think that's about all. Anyone else I happened to befriend over the years, I'll miss you all. It's been great, guys!
aaaaa patrick

it's been a good run, man. gonna miss you here, even though i have been for a while now. hope that you'll come back to pe2k sooner or later but for now, peace. :c

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Hey guys, I'm back.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 07-03-2011, 01:54 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

I'm not necessarily inactive but I'm not quite an avid poster either. I drop a post or two here or there but since it's summer I hope that I can return to the forum and meet some new people. The forum's been changing a lot recently and it's great to see more Pokemon-related things added to PE2K. So I guess you could say that I'm trying to be more active on the forum. Hi guys.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-07-2011, 05:30 AM
Linchy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Linchy

Hey guys, I'm leaving again....Lol. I never really came back in the first place, even though I tried, and I've just forgotten about PE2K. Of course; my mind will replay on PE2K days and tag-making one day and I'll come back; but until then I guess I'm going to watch from a distance. (that is, if I remember.)

No silly goodbyes to individuals; 'cause I know I'll come back.

No wait, Yo Face Here deserves one. Isn't he the sweetest thing? Dropping me a hello when I'm online. :D

That sounded granny-like.

I'm not much of a loss, so it's okay. xD

Le sigh. I want to make tags again, but it seems like my mind has forgotten all those rules...>.> It will never look the same.

Anyway, to those who still wanna see me (I doubt it) I'm over at deviantART (I'm kinda hiatus there too, lol. But I still surf there, so drop me a note) and to writers, at various writing websites under the same username.

Don't miss me, guys. It's not worth your time, lol. And by that I'm not trying to be like "Sniffle, I'll be gone forever, so sniffle, don't miss me, sniffle, even though a lot of you will say you will, sniffle", because if there's one thing for sure; I'll be coming back to the place that made me start using Photoshop and making graphic art in the first place.

Oh, and if you want, my livejournal: http://callmelinchy.livejournal.com

I think that's it.

SO LONG, AMIGOS!

Last edited by Linchy; 07-07-2011 at 05:33 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:19 AM
LS Offline

sup
Old 07-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS the Door Mat View Post
sup
hi
Old 07-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

I think it's safe to say I'm back. I don't know for how long, but enjoy me while you can~

~Professor Geoffrey
Old 07-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Might come back due to involvement in the podcast, but at the moment it's swinging towards staying inactive. I seriously don't recognise this place anymore.