Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:38 PM
icyoreo23 Offline
New Trainer

Talking When fire meet fire .

It all started
When Amber was still 13 years old at that time, she caught her first ever fire pokemon Charmander with her first pokeball..When she was free, she will always never fail to pay attention to her Charmander..and pat him on the head before he return back to the pokeball or sometimes. Her Charmander whom she always like, love to bits never make her upset.

11 years later:

Amber was already 23 years old, and she just had her jet black hoodie on along with a dark red t-shirt along with her light blue jeans and her jet black converse sneakers.with her hazel brown hair tied up with her dark red ribbon...

One day on 4 April ..

All the sudden, She heard a knock on her house door:

She just rushed towards the door and opened the door:

That when she saw her best friend Addie

That when she just say:

Oh Literally Hi Addie, What are u doing here, It is still still my off day from starbucks.

I was suppose to spend time with my charmander today...

But guess what Amber my best friend

After Amber heard what Addie say:

She just jumped up while saying: Oh literally The suspense is killing me...Addie

Well..Nothing much Amber is just that!

Don;t tell me...Oh no it can't be!

Guess which pokemon i saw just now...just outside your house .

He was staying in the dirt...

After Amber heard What Addie say:

Let me guess ..Addie it is a ditto...?

But i can't just leave my charmander inside the pokeball alone all the time because i don;t want to make him upset..Because I don't want to him to hurt with fire for no reason at al

Really Amber, Are u missing a chance to hang out with me or just go for a walk with me and get some fresh air, Don't worry Amber my friend, I will let u go back home and spend one of your off day with your Charmander.

But as soon as the clock strikes at 8.44pm..That when u will have to let me go home and chill in my room after that i will go to bed.

Sure...Amber ...I will, I promise.

She just look towards Addie's direction:

Hold on a sec, I have to go and put my pokeball back into the right side of my bedside...and a tray of food ...

Later at around 11.31am

After Amber's mum knew that Amber was safe and sound..

She just say: Nice to know that she is spending one of her off day with best friend.and not staying home all the time.

Meanwhile at the park:

As Amber was waiting for Addie to return back from buying two strawberry snowcone..

She just looked up at the sky and say:

What , Do i get on my first off day, A overly dramatic heatwave..Where is Addie with the 2 snowcones? i didn't know that it's going to have a heatwave today,if not I won't have to wear my jet black hoodie

Later at around 11.44am

I am so sorry i am late,Amber because I just bumped into a few random ditto playing with a new guy in town.
Let me see if I can recall, He was kind of tall, and he had Hazel Brown hair along with light icy blue eyes and Trust me Girl. He even have the same style as you...I thought i saw another side of you.

She just stood still in a trance...

Before she just say: Oh Really Addie.Hold on Addie, Did you say he have icy blue eyes?

I am not kidding Amber my friend...

She just fell into a mesmerizing trance as though she was on cloud nine..

What is his name?Please tell me..?

Amber snap out of it and just chill...He is still over there playing with his two ditto.Hello Earth to Amber..

Few seconds later at around 11.54am

Someone a stranger walked up towards her and Addie 's direction:

He had his Jet black T-shirt on along with his Light blue jeans along with his jet black converse sneakers.

Before he just say:

Oh literally are u alright.

with a surprised look on his face:

After Amber heard what he say:

She just tilted her head before saying:

Heee....What am i saying...Oh hi. Yeah I am alright.

What is your name:

After Amber heard what he say:

She just slowly looked up towards his direction:

Hi Are u new here, My name is Amber .

Nice to meet you Amber, My name is Randy...But you can call me ...

After Amber heard what Randy say:

she say: No . Your name is just perfect...So i will stick with calling you Randy.

I was just wondering can we be friends only. I mean nothing else...Randy

After Randy heard what Amber say:

Oh alright then let be friends...Anyway do u own any pokemon...

She just say: Yes Randy I own a charmander...He is a fire pokemon:

Oh alright then i see...So where is your charmander right now?

I guess my Charmander is still at home in my room still at home inside the pokeball.Randy..Why?

So how do u like my 2 ditto...winter and snow..?

As one of Randy's ditto just made a sound ..

Well Randy I guess your ditto are perfect like you like a perfect mesmerizing icy blue sky....

He just asked: Oh Alright then i see...Why thank you,i literally appreciate it...this is the first time someone have say that since i got a A for all of my time tables, Math.As well as English and Art...

She just titled her head down:

Before her mind just went blank..

As she just say: I never get straight A for my math ...i always get a b. but not a A anymore..But as for English and arts. Thank heavens I got a A.if not we both won't have chemistry...hee...

Last edited by icyoreo23; 07-08-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:04 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: When fire meet fire .

I'm loving this, mate. Can't wait to read more. =]

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:40 PM
icyoreo23 Offline
New Trainer

Talking Re: When fire meet fire .

Thank you..I will try and update Chapter 1 finish by today.

Last edited by icyoreo23; 07-07-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:34 PM
icyoreo23 Offline
New Trainer

Last edited by icyoreo23; 07-07-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:34 PM
icyoreo23 Offline
New Trainer

Chapter 1 Part 2

He just took a step back and asked: What kind of Chemistry are you talking about my overly dramatic friend Amber...?

Later at around 12.13pm...

Addie just gave Amber a pat on her back:

Hey Girl.... Hurry Amber , and tell your friend before he walk away along with his 2 ditto.

She just once again looked up towards Randy's icy blue eyes:

Oh no didn't i forget to mention Randy, that I used to get a B or C for my chemistry..Thank heavens, my mum and dad didn't mind at all..

Oh alright then i see...Hopefully we will both meet here again. in this same exact spot ..I got to go...I have something else .So I guess I will see u in two days time...

Where are u going , Randy, my friend...Are u alright...?

After Randy heard what Amber:

No i won't be going away Amber, I'm just going to enjoy my last two off day from starbucks...and rest at home and spend more time..playing with my two ditto or just chill in my sky blue cozy beanbag chair...or maybe ..i will just...watch television..

Oh ...I see Randy, So i guess I will see u on the 3rd day at starbucks...my friend...so long goodbye take care...

Later at around at 12.23pm..

After Randy left the park along with his two ditto pokemon inside his two pokeball

Amber just noticed that her only best friend Addie was getting upset:

She just titled her head down before looking down towards Addie:

I am so sorry Addie, I didn;t mean me to ignore you...for no reason..please don't be upset.

Few seconds later:

Addie just shouted towards Amber's direction:

I knew it. Amber you just got mesmerized by your new friend just now...You are lucky, I know deep inside.. you like him to bits as a friend like as though you were on cloud nine.Are u thinking, That he is your .

Before Addie could continue:

Amber just titled her head down before she just shouted:

Addie..Hey....We both are just friends only what do u think Randy and I are like Fire and Ice?.Oh no...

Later inside the cafe at around 12.31pm...

While Amber was still waiting for her plate of creamy fusill pasta along with a piece of garlic bread along with her cup of ice lemon tea..

She just looked out towards the window..before she just say:

Oh literally I wonder how is my Charmander doing...I hope that he is going to alright...R....!

Oh no What am i saying...Don't tell me, that i literally like my new friend Randy to bits...

Before she just rushed to the clear blue and pink restroom mirror:

She just took some icy cold water and tilted her head before she just looked up towards thr glass mirror:

No it can't be...Oh literally it can't be, but i can't do that to my Charmander...Why is this happening to me... as she just leaned against the wall and pound the wall softly with her right hands...

Later at around 1.04pm

After Amber and Addie left the cafe:

Addie just asked amber with a concerned look on her face:

Amber my friend Are u alright...? Do you want to go back home first?

Oh actually yeah I just remember...i have to be back home before 3 pm to go and enjoy eating my oreo star along with my charmander and chill and spend time with him.I am so sorry....

After Addie heard what Amber say:

Remember to send me a text message, Amber my friend..
tbc

Last edited by icyoreo23; 07-07-2011 at 03:58 PM.