Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 01-24-2011, 03:29 AM
Eun Min Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 639
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

Chyeah. Keep up the great spiriting work you have going on~!
'Noticed you placed an entry for the SOTW contest. ^^
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-24-2011, 05:05 AM
Ceromax's Avatar
Ceromax Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Bark
Posts: 154
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafiaGlacia View Post
Chyeah. Keep up the great spiriting work you have going on~!
'Noticed you placed an entry for the SOTW contest. ^^
Thanks! And the Sotw One i made is not that good i didnt put that much effort in becuase it was like 11:30 at night i was tired
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

The Magnemite with Gastly's "cloud" is kinda creepy. lol. I would love that on my team. All your sprites are cool, I just love the Gastmite. (Can I call it that? It sounds kinda cool)
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Quiet Camerupt's Avatar
Quiet Camerupt Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 688
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
The Magnemite with Gastly's "cloud" is kinda creepy. lol. I would love that on my team. All your sprites are cool, I just love the Gastmite. (Can I call it that? It sounds kinda cool)
I agree with this about the Gastmite. It's simple but effective.
__________________
My Completed Sapphire Nuzlocke Run:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...71#post3289071

My Completed Leafgreen Nuzlocke Run:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67#post3292767
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-07-2011, 08:52 AM
Ceromax's Avatar
Ceromax Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Bark
Posts: 154
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

@ant2011 thats what is originally is and i dont put the names here because i like to give the people who ae viewing the fun of naming them themselves
also thanks for compliment

@quiet camerupt Ha thats what i thought, at first i thought people would hate it
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-30-2011, 07:28 AM
Ceromax's Avatar
Ceromax Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Bark
Posts: 154
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

Thank you for your comments everyone, i am done spriting for a long time now, i may start someday we'll see. :)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-30-2011, 08:02 AM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromax View Post
This is starting to become a good fusion, but maybe add more Pikachu parts, such as the cheeks, and you could change the colour to Pikachu's colours, since at the moment it looks a bit like a Typhlosion with just a few Pikachu parts added on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromax View Post
Perfectly fine - good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromax View Post
I like the idea for this, but all the outlines are black. You need to change them to make the outline darker than the colour, just look at a regular Snorlax outline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromax View Post
This isn't really a lineless, more of a 'falt drawing'. A lineless is where you only change the outlines to match the body colouring. Here's a tutorial to help (not made by me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromax View Post
The Espeon is pretty cool, but again there are black outlines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromax View Post
That is beautiful, like others have said, but the outline is all one colour again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromax View Post
This is a good start, but the fin in the middle of the head looks like it's sitting behind the head, not joined to the top of it. Also, the tail is joined to the leg. You should add an outline to separate the leg and tail, and it would also look like the tail was joined to the back of the body, not the side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromax View Post
This is a nice, good idea. But like I've said before, the outline is all one colour, it should be shaded just like the rest of the sprite.

I hope this helps you. I'm not trying to sound mean, so sorr if I do, I just want to help you improve your spriting, as you seem to have some good potential.
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-03-2011, 02:48 PM
VictoriasHoundoom's Avatar
VictoriasHoundoom Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 38
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

I LOVE the charporeon. Or Vapormander. Or whatever. It's ADOREABLE. <3
And the Gastmite scares me, if that was a real pokemon it would be pretty close to the creepiest one!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Ceromax's Avatar
Ceromax Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Bark
Posts: 154
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriasHoundoom View Post
I LOVE the charporeon. Or Vapormander. Or whatever. It's ADOREABLE. <3
And the Gastmite scares me, if that was a real pokemon it would be pretty close to the creepiest one!
Thanks lol
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-07-2011, 03:41 AM
Ceromax's Avatar
Ceromax Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Bark
Posts: 154
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post


This is starting to become a good fusion, but maybe add more Pikachu parts, such as the cheeks, and you could change the colour to Pikachu's colours, since at the moment it looks a bit like a Typhlosion with just a few Pikachu parts added on.



Perfectly fine - good one.



I like the idea for this, but all the outlines are black. You need to change them to make the outline darker than the colour, just look at a regular Snorlax outline.



This isn't really a lineless, more of a 'falt drawing'. A lineless is where you only change the outlines to match the body colouring. Here's a tutorial to help (not made by me).



The Espeon is pretty cool, but again there are black outlines.



That is beautiful, like others have said, but the outline is all one colour again.



This is a good start, but the fin in the middle of the head looks like it's sitting behind the head, not joined to the top of it. Also, the tail is joined to the leg. You should add an outline to separate the leg and tail, and it would also look like the tail was joined to the back of the body, not the side.



This is a nice, good idea. But like I've said before, the outline is all one colour, it should be shaded just like the rest of the sprite.

I hope this helps you. I'm not trying to sound mean, so sorr if I do, I just want to help you improve your spriting, as you seem to have some good potential.
That Ekans is a shadeless not a lineless
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromax View Post
That Ekans is a shadeless not a lineless
Oh, ok. Ignore what I said then. I just though it was since the name in the URL said lineless, I think.
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Ceromax's Avatar
Ceromax Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Bark
Posts: 154
Default Re: Ceromax's art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post


Oh, ok. Ignore what I said then. I just though it was since the name in the URL said lineless, I think.
No its "http:// img163 . imageshack . us/img163/9287/ ""shadeless"" ekans .png"
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com