Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 09-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Outer Heaven

"A series of wide platforms connected by thick, strong pillars, all of which form a huge tower where Flying Pokemon dwell. The view here is absolutely astounding. Ranger Outpost Number Nine is located here."

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 06-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Siless Offline

Send a message via AIM to Siless
Default Re: Outer Heaven

NBP#1

It was a slow, long ride up to the outer heavens outpost. I had opted for the aerial tramway instead of having Sela strain herself teleporting me directly to the outpost. Our last adventure here led us on a ground-based journey, but I had told the trainer I was taking through, a "Rex Riker", that I'd meet him at the outpost which, by extension, meant that I would be taking him through the platform system instead of the deeply forested ground paths.

I looked out to see how much further we had to go; the outpost was in sight, but the tram moved slowly, and we still had to dock inside. Sela took the time to sit in one of the side seats and look out the window, talking to a random Pidgey that roosted on the edge of the car. My Gardevoir wasn't afraid to meet Pokémon friends, but that wasn't what we were here for today. Maybe another time, but we had ranger business to take care of.

I took one last look at my papers; Rex seemed to be a collector, having more voice disks than I thought one would ever need. Many of these were not going to be of any use here, but two caught my eye; a Farfetch'd disk and a Druddigon disk were registered under his name, and, knowing the type that would bring fifty of the things in at once, he would probably use them both. I hoped to not disappoint him in his search..

---

Name: Rex Riker
Encounters Remaining: 15

Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice DIsk (1x), Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Cryonogal Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (16x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (10x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Battle Statistics: No Battle
Area Effects: None
Character Count: 0/????

----

Pokemon: Houndooom
Nickname: Shadowpanther
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Mindbender
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Cybershock
Ability: Download
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick

Pokemon: Hydreigon
Nickname: Skullcruncher
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Adamant
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Hidden Power (Ice), Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Reflect, Taunt, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Focus Blast, Flast Cannon, Psych Up, Bulldoze, Earthquake, U-Turn, Substitute, Rock Tomb, Protect, Head Smash, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

Pokemon: Volcarona
Nickname: Flamefeather
Ability: Flame Body
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Water), Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Giga Impact, Substitute, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rest, Acrobatics, Wild Charge, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp, Protect, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Swagger, Safeguard, Overheat, Toxic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt
Old 06-26-2011, 10:06 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

I sat on Skullcruncher's back, looking for a good place to land. I had already started looking for the Pokemon I wanted before my Ranger even got here. I had a Druddigon voice disk playing loud as I soared through the sky. I wasn't quite sure any Pokemon could hear the call, so I decided to land. As I got closer to the ground, I saw a large black and red dog barking up at me.

"Oh shet, Skullcruncher, get us to the gate quick. Our Ranger is on his way." I called out. The large black Dragon with two faces for hands roared loudly as he made a sharp stop and turned the other way. Mindbender, my Gardevoir grabbed hold of the black dog and disappeared. Skullcruncher flew hella fast towards the entrance of the Outer Heavens... the place I was supposed to be waiting at for my Ranger, but waiting obviously wasn't something I was good at.

I saw my Ranger approching and jumped off Skullcruncher's. The jump wasn't too great, I fell flat on my face. I quickly got up and brushed myself off. Mindbender and the black dog, Shadow appeared next to me. I watched the Ranger walk up to me, hoping he didn't suspect anything. Skullcruncher hovered above me, waiting for him to arrive. Then I heard a loud roar and realized that I had left the voice disk on. With the Ranger coming, there wasn't anytime to turn it off.

Old 06-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Siless Offline

As I left the car, I found myself surprised by the sturdiness of the platforms; I knew it had to be safe or else the outpost wouldn't be so far up off of the ground, but at the same time, I wasn't expecting it to feel like I was on the ground.

Sela floated down besides me as I came up to Rex. His Pokémon for the most part seemed very familiar, but I didn't have time to worry about it; the tram had already made me late. I heard the roar from his voice disk; the low, guttural sound of a Druddigon echoed through the air, as I was expecting from the papers. There didn't seem to be an immediate response to the roar, but it usually took time to occur anyways.

I started down the sole aerial pathway, motioning to Rex to catch up.

"Sorry about the lateness. Figured the tram would keep energy up, but it took forever. Ready to make up for lost time?"

---

Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice DIsk (1x), Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Cryonogal Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (16x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (10x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Character Count: 0/????

----

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Hidden Power (Ice), Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Reflect, Taunt, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Focus Blast, Flast Cannon, Psych Up, Bulldoze, Earthquake, U-Turn, Substitute, Rock Tomb, Protect, Head Smash, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Water), Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Giga Impact, Substitute, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rest, Acrobatics, Wild Charge, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp, Protect, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Swagger, Safeguard, Overheat, Toxic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt
Old 06-30-2011, 06:20 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

"Sorry about the lateness. Figured the tram would keep energy up, but it took forever. Ready to make up for lost time?" He said.

"Yeah, I want to move as quickly as possible. I really want that Druddigon." I replied as I pushed the play button again, sending off a loud roar into the heavens of outer. I hoped I would have luck on my side this run, that would be magnificient. I could then easily capture it and bring it home with me to add to my team. Unlike most Pokemon I captured here, I was actually planning on adding Druddigon to me battling team and see how well he played out. I knew he would do fairly well, but something was telling me he would do far better.

"If you know of any place were I could easily find one, please lead the way."

Old 07-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Siless Offline

OOC: Really sorry about the lateness.. a combination of exhaustion and mind-blanking .-.

"Well, most of the rare and strong stuff would be up here on the sky-paths, I figure. Most other things would be too weak to stay flying for long, though I suppose a weaker Pokemon could folow the pa-"

Before I could finish my thought, a mess of black and white feathers struck my face. Once I got my mind back into things, I saw a Starly, sitting on the path, watching me as I gained my balance back.

"...like that. Are you at all interested in one?"

Cameron's Pokeplayer roared with the sound of Druddigon, and the Starly shook at it, but felt more confident after seeing there wasn't one nearby.

---

Character Count: 2050/????

----

Old 07-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: It's Rex, not Cameron ;)

"Yeah, I don't want you. Can you please leave!" I said impatiently, and threw a Pokedoll towards the bird Pokemon. "I'm looking for either Druddigon or Farfetch'd and you aren't either. So if you can point us in the right direction, that'd be grand." I looked around into the sky, seeing if I could see any signs of the giant flying multi-colored beast, but no luck. This didn't look too good. Though, this was my first encounter, so I wasn't going to let that get me down... yet.

"Shall we go higher then?" I asked. However, I didn't wait for an answer. "Let's go Skullcruncher, take us up high!" I jumped onto his back and took off into the sky, going as high as I could. I played my voice disk and a loud roar echoed through the sky. I now could only wait for one to come along.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Siless Offline

Alright, Bee's run is ending due to his request. We were both a bit slow I guess, though I wasn't around much to see him be slow. And he found a way to get the druddigon he wanted, so yeah.