Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 07-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Nitro's Avatar
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: x*3=21, solve & PM answer
Posts: 5,379
Send a message via AIM to Nitro
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

Week 2 has ended. The part you care about:

Scoreboard

SiberianTiger (Octopus Babies) - 5
Husnain (Octopus Babies) - 4
Fierce Deity (Villainous Incorporated: League of Evil) - 2

SiberianTiger earns 3 points for his team, while Husnain gets 2. Congratulations!

Meanwhile, I want to remind everyone that I updated the form at the end of last week. Please use that one, since it is much more helpful to me.

Nonetheless, I will continue to accept the old one as I did this week.

As for next week, the theme will be using Pokemon allowed in the UnderUsed (UU) Tier! It is a different metagame, and you will see Pokemon you don't see much of, if at all, in the OU tier.

In the UU tier, if you didn't know, you are not allowed to use Pokemon that are considered Uber, OU, or BL. Feel free to use anything else. For a full list of what is legal in UU play, please revert to the tier list I have linked to in the main post under the "Important Links" section. And remember that you MUST do battle on the Smogon tier - this is especially important this week given that what is legal in the Smogon server is very different from what is considered legal in many other servers, especially the 'standard' PO server.
__________________
  #47  
Old 07-10-2011, 09:20 AM
SLC's Avatar
SLC Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: loooooooooooooooooooool
Posts: 832
Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

I'm assuming that we play in the dream world tier, though since some UU mons are banned in Dream World (such as Drought Ninetales and Chlorophyll Venusaur), they can't be used unless they have their normal abilities?
__________________


AIM: Politoed Prince


  #48  
Old 07-10-2011, 10:43 PM
SiberianTiger's Avatar
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Unlike you, the real world
Posts: 6,661
Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

PE2K Username: SiberianTiger
Your opponent's PE2K username: Fierce Deity
Your Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Artosis
Your opponent's Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): BlackThorn
The winner: Artosis
The winner's WAR X team: Octopus Babies
Your log:
Spoiler:
Battle between Blackthorn and Artosis started!

Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Self-KO Clause

Artosis sent out Uxie!
Blackthorn sent out Bronzor!
Blackthorn: GL
Artosis: GL

Start of turn 1
Uxie used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Blackthorn's team!

The foe's Bronzor used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Artosis's team!

Start of turn 2
Uxie used Reflect!
Reflect raised Artosis's team defense!

The foe's Bronzor used Rain Dance!
It started to rain!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 3
Uxie used Light Screen!
Light Screen raised Artosis's team special defense!

The foe's Bronzor used Hypnosis!
The attack of the foe's Bronzor missed!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 4
Blackthorn called Bronzor back!
Blackthorn sent out Beartic! (Tsunbeaa)
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Beartic!

Uxie used Reflect!
But it failed!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 5
Artosis called Uxie back!
Artosis sent out Gorebyss!
Pointed stones dug into Gorebyss!

The foe's Beartic used Swords Dance!
The foe's Beartic's Attack sharply rose!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 6
Gorebyss used Shell Smash!
Gorebyss's Defense fell!
Gorebyss's Sp. Def. fell!
Gorebyss's Attack sharply rose!
Gorebyss's Sp. Att. sharply rose!
Gorebyss's Speed sharply rose!
Gorebyss restored its stats using white herb!

The foe's Beartic used Brick Break!
The foe's Beartic shattered Artosis's team protections!
Gorebyss lost 189 HP! (60% of its health)
The foe's Beartic is hurt by its Life Orb!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 7
Gorebyss used Surf!
A critical hit!
The foe's Beartic lost 65% of its health!
The foe's Beartic fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Blackthorn sent out Uxie!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Uxie!

Start of turn 8
Gorebyss used Baton Pass!
Artosis called Gorebyss back!
Artosis sent out Nidoking!
Pointed stones dug into Nidoking!

The foe's Uxie used Memento!
The foe's Uxie fainted!
Nidoking's Attack sharply fell!
Nidoking's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

Rain continues to fall!
Blackthorn sent out Cobalion! (Kobaruon)
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Cobalion!

Start of turn 9
Nidoking used Level Field!
It's super effective!
The foe's Cobalion lost 56% of its health!

The foe's Cobalion used Swords Dance!
The foe's Cobalion's Attack sharply rose!

The rain stopped!

Start of turn 10
Nidoking used Level Field!
It's super effective!
The foe's Cobalion lost 40% of its health!
The foe's Cobalion fainted!

Blackthorn: this isnt
Blackthorn: GOING WELL
Artosis: You're telling me
Blackthorn: there's like a curse that goes on me
Blackthorn: when i fight you
Blackthorn: i won like 3 battles before this in a row
Artosis: Top 10 for 4 months in a row
Blackthorn sent out Bronzor!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Bronzor!

Start of turn 11
Artosis called Nidoking back!
Artosis sent out Uxie!
Pointed stones dug into Uxie!

The foe's Bronzor used Rain Dance!
It started to rain!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 12
Blackthorn called Bronzor back!
Blackthorn sent out Emolga! (Emonga)
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Emolga!

Uxie used Reflect!
Reflect raised Artosis's team defense!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 13
The foe's Emolga used Charge Beam!
Uxie lost 54 HP! (15% of its health)
The foe's Emolga's Sp. Att. rose!

Uxie used Light Screen!
Light Screen raised Artosis's team special defense!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 14
The foe's Emolga used Charge Beam!
Uxie lost 37 HP! (10% of its health)
The foe's Emolga's Sp. Att. rose!

Uxie used U-turn!
It's not very effective...
A critical hit!
The foe's Emolga lost 24% of its health!
Artosis called Uxie back!
Artosis sent out Azelf!
Pointed stones dug into Azelf!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 15
Azelf used Ice Punch!
It's super effective!
The foe's Emolga lost 50% of its health!
The foe's Emolga fainted!
Azelf is hurt by its Life Orb!

Rain continues to fall!
Blackthorn sent out Qwilfish!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Qwilfish!

Start of turn 16
Artosis called Azelf back!
Artosis sent out Uxie!
Pointed stones dug into Uxie!

The foe's Qwilfish used Waterfall!
Uxie lost 108 HP! (30% of its health)

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 17
The foe's Qwilfish used Waterfall!
Uxie lost 67 HP! (18% of its health)
Uxie fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Artosis sent out Deoxys-D!
Pointed stones dug into Deoxys-D!

Deoxys-D is exerting its Pressure!
Blackthorn: not this ******
Artosis: Die *****

Start of turn 18
The foe's Qwilfish used Waterfall!
Deoxys-D lost 96 HP! (39% of its health)

Deoxys-D used Thunder Wave!
The foe's Qwilfish is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

The rain stopped!
Deoxys-D restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Blackthorn: wow ur a jerk
Blackthorn: :(

Start of turn 19
Deoxys-D used Recover!
Deoxys-D regained health!

The foe's Qwilfish used Waterfall!
Deoxys-D lost 66 HP! (27% of its health)

Artosis's reflect wore off!
Deoxys-D restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Artosis: u ded
Blackthorn: over my ded body

Start of turn 20
Deoxys-D used Taunt!
The foe's Qwilfish fell for the taunt!

The foe's Qwilfish used Waterfall!
Deoxys-D lost 121 HP! (50% of its health)

Artosis's light screen wore off!
Deoxys-D restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 21
Deoxys-D used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of Blackthorn's team!

The foe's Qwilfish used Waterfall!
Deoxys-D lost 84 HP! (34% of its health)
Deoxys-D fainted!

Artosis sent out Azelf!
Pointed stones dug into Azelf!

Start of turn 22
Azelf used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
The foe's Qwilfish lost 87% of its health!
The foe's Qwilfish fainted!
Azelf is hurt by its Life Orb!

Blackthorn sent out Bronzor!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Bronzor!

Start of turn 23
Azelf used Flamethrower!
It's super effective!
Artosis: gg
Blackthorn: :<
The foe's Bronzor lost 88% of its health!
The foe's Bronzor fainted!
Azelf is hurt by its Life Orb!
Blackthorn: gg

Artosis won the battle!
Blackthorn: Back to the Dragon's Den.
__________________


URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
  #49  
Old 07-11-2011, 12:25 AM
Nitro's Avatar
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: x*3=21, solve & PM answer
Posts: 5,379
Send a message via AIM to Nitro
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC View Post
I'm assuming that we play in the dream world tier, though since some UU mons are banned in Dream World (such as Drought Ninetales and Chlorophyll Venusaur), they can't be used unless they have their normal abilities?
If you simply challenge someone, I don't think it bans things... I'm not sure what you're asking tbh. Why don't you IM me so we can get it sorted out? VM/PM works too.
__________________
  #50  
Old 07-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Husnain Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,569
Send a message via AIM to Husnain
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC View Post
I'm assuming that we play in the dream world tier, though since some UU mons are banned in Dream World (such as Drought Ninetales and Chlorophyll Venusaur), they can't be used unless they have their normal abilities?
Venusaur is OU and Drought isn't allowed in UU

PE2K Username: Husnain
Your opponent's PE2K username: Turtwig A
Your Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Hus
Your opponent's Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Turtwig A
The winner: Hus
The winner's WAR X team: Octopus Babies
Your log:
Spoiler:
Battle between Hus and Turtwig A started!

Tier: BW UU
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle
Rule: Self-KO Clause

Turtwig A sent out Espeon!
Hus sent out Durant!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Espeon used Hidden Power!
Durant lost 145 HP! (56% of its health)

Durant used Hone Claws!
Durant's Attack rose!
Durant's Accuracy rose!

Start of turn 2
Hus called Durant back!
Hus sent out Flygon!

The foe's Espeon used Hidden Power!
Flygon lost 101 HP! (33% of its health)

Start of turn 3
The foe's Espeon used Psyshock!
Flygon lost 177 HP! (58% of its health)

Flygon used Outrage!
The foe's Espeon lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Espeon fainted!

Turtwig A sent out Hitmontop!

Start of turn 4
The foe's Hitmontop used Fake Out!
Flygon lost 24 HP! (7% of its health)
Flygon fainted!
The foe's Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

Hus sent out Mew!

Start of turn 5
The foe's Hitmontop used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!

Mew used Calm Mind!
Mew's Sp. Att. rose!
Mew's Sp. Def. rose!

Start of turn 6
The foe's Hitmontop used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!

Mew used Calm Mind!
Mew's Sp. Att. rose!
Mew's Sp. Def. rose!

Start of turn 7
The foe's Hitmontop used Mach Punch!
It's not very effective...
Mew lost 46 HP! (11% of its health)
The foe's Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

Mew used Calm Mind!
Mew's Sp. Att. rose!
Mew's Sp. Def. rose!

Mew restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
Mew used Roost!
Mew landed on the ground!
Mew regained health!

The foe's Hitmontop used Close Combat!
It's not very effective...
Mew lost 91 HP! (22% of its health)
The foe's Hitmontop's Defense fell!
The foe's Hitmontop's Sp. Def. fell!
The foe's Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

Mew restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
complexmanifold_ is watching the battle.

Start of turn 9
The foe's Hitmontop used Sucker Punch!
It's super effective!
Mew lost 164 HP! (40% of its health)
The foe's Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

Mew used Psychic!
It's super effective!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 60% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop fainted!

Mew restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Turtwig A sent out Azelf!

Start of turn 10
The foe's Azelf used Night Daze!
It's super effective!
Mew lost 156 HP! (38% of its health)
Mew's Accuracy fell!
The foe's Azelf is hurt by its Life Orb!

Mew used Roost!
Mew landed on the ground!
Mew regained health!

Mew restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 11
The foe's Azelf used Nasty Plot!
The foe's Azelf's Sp. Att. sharply rose!

Mew used Roost!
Mew landed on the ground!
Mew regained health!
complexmanifold_: zoroark is UU lol?

Start of turn 12
The foe's Azelf used Night Daze!
It's super effective!
Turtwig A: Apparently
Mew lost 320 HP! (79% of its health)
Mew's Accuracy fell!
The foe's Azelf is hurt by its Life Orb!

Mew used Aura Sphere!
It's super effective!
Turtwig A: Hey what
The foe's Azelf lost 80% of its health!
The foe's Zoroark fainted!

Mew restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Turtwig A: *wait
Turtwig A: That's coaching
Turtwig A sent out Azelf!

Start of turn 13
The foe's Azelf used Trick!
The foe's Azelf switched items with Mew!
The foe's Azelf obtained one Leftovers!
Mew obtained one Choice Scarf!

Mew used Roost!
Mew landed on the ground!
Mew regained health!

Start of turn 14
Hus called Mew back!
Hus sent out Durant!

The foe's Azelf used Ice Punch!
It's not very effective...
Durant lost 44 HP! (17% of its health)

Start of turn 15
Durant used X-Scissor!
It's super effective!
The foe's Azelf lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Azelf fainted!
Durant is hurt by its Life Orb!

Turtwig A sent out Sigilyph!

Start of turn 16
Durant used Stone Edge!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sigilyph lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Sigilyph fainted!
Durant is hurt by its Life Orb!

Turtwig A sent out Nidoking!

complexmanifold_: ANT POWER

Start of turn 17
Durant used Iron Head!
The foe's Nidoking lost 84% of its health!
Durant is hurt by its Life Orb!
Durant fainted!

The foe's Nidoking used Earth Power!
But there was no target...

Hus sent out Mew!

Turtwig A: Thing's as tough as a bug

Start of turn 18
Mew used Psychic!
It's super effective!
The foe's Nidoking lost 15% of its health!
The foe's Nidoking fainted!

Hus won the battle!
Turtwig A: Penguins
Turtwig A: gg
Hus: gg
complexmanifold_ stopped watching the battle.
__________________
URPG | POL <- Join |

Last edited by Husnain; 07-12-2011 at 12:09 AM.
  #51  
Old 07-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Turtwig's A-B-Cs Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 252
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

ANT ANT ANT

Confirming.

ANT ANT ANT

Edit:
PE2K Username: Turtwig's A-B-Cs
Your opponent's PE2K username: SiberianTiger
Your Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Turtwig A
Your opponent's Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Artosis
The winner: ST
The winner's WAR X team: Octopus Babies

Battle between Artosis and Turtwig A started!

Log:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Tier: BW UU
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle
Rule: Self-KO Clause

Turtwig A sent out Espeon!
Artosis sent out Uxie!
Artosis: gl

Start of turn 1
Espeon used Shadow Ball!
It's super effective!
The foe's Uxie lost 45% of its health!

The foe's Uxie used Light Screen!
Light Screen raised Artosis's team special defense!

Turtwig A: Thanks, GL to you as well

Start of turn 2
Espeon used Calm Mind!
Espeon's Sp. Att. rose!
Espeon's Sp. Def. rose!

The foe's Uxie used Reflect!
Reflect raised Artosis's team defense!

Start of turn 3
Espeon used Shadow Ball!
It's super effective!
The foe's Uxie lost 33% of its health!
The foe's Uxie's Sp. Def. fell!

The foe's Uxie used U-turn!
It's super effective!
Espeon lost 130 HP! (47% of its health)
Artosis called Uxie back!
Artosis sent out Gorebyss!

Espeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 4
Espeon used Psyshock!
The foe's Gorebyss lost 30% of its health!

The foe's Gorebyss used Shell Smash!
The foe's Gorebyss's Defense fell!
The foe's Gorebyss's Sp. Def. fell!
The foe's Gorebyss's Attack sharply rose!
The foe's Gorebyss's Sp. Att. sharply rose!
The foe's Gorebyss's Speed sharply rose!
The foe's Gorebyss restored its stats using white herb!

Espeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 5
The foe's Gorebyss used Surf!
Espeon lost 176 HP! (64% of its health)
Espeon fainted!

Turtwig A sent out Hitmontop!

supdogpsi is watching the battle.

Start of turn 6
Hitmontop used Fake Out!
The foe's Gorebyss lost 10% of its health!
Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Gorebyss flinched!

Start of turn 7
Hitmontop used Mach Punch!
The foe's Gorebyss lost 17% of its health!
Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Gorebyss used Baton Pass!
Artosis called Gorebyss back!
Artosis sent out Nidoking!

Start of turn 8
Hitmontop used Sucker Punch!
The foe's Nidoking lost 25% of its health!
Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Nidoking used Thunderbolt!
A critical hit!
Hitmontop lost 214 HP! (70% of its health)
Hitmontop fainted!

Artosis's light screen wore off!
Turtwig A sent out Azelf!

Start of turn 9
The foe's Nidoking used Thunderbolt!
Azelf lost 291 HP! (100% of its health)
Azelf fainted!

Artosis's reflect wore off!
Turtwig A sent out Nidoking!

Start of turn 10
The foe's Nidoking used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
Nidoking lost 331 HP! (100% of its health)
Nidoking fainted!

Turtwig A sent out Sigilyph!

Start of turn 11
The foe's Nidoking used Ice Beam!
Zoroark lost 262 HP! (100% of its health)
Zoroark fainted!

Turtwig A sent out Sigilyph!

Start of turn 12
The foe's Nidoking used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
Turtwig A: gg
Artosis: gg
Sigilyph lost 348 HP! (100% of its health)
Sigilyph fainted!

Artosis won the battle!
Turtwig A: Penguins
Turtwig A: I have log saved
Artosis: kk, you post
Artosis: I'll confirm
__________________
Specs Unown
Hidden Power
This is an ingenious moveset spread across the ages, constructed piece by piece with painstaking care in the arching caverns and ancient machinery of the most devious and cunning hive mind in the history of anything. This moveset brings Unown's fullest potential into the light. His most powerful move, Hidden Power, rips through Magikarp, Hoppip, and Feebas with its unimaginable power, 2HKOing and OHKOing Magikarp and Hoppip with Hidden Power Ice, respectively. A neutral Hidden Power gives Feebas the ol' one-two-hit KO. When facing such opponents, Unown is unbeatable.

Last edited by Turtwig's A-B-Cs; 07-12-2011 at 12:39 AM.
  #52  
Old 07-12-2011, 12:40 AM
SiberianTiger's Avatar
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Unlike you, the real world
Posts: 6,661
Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

Confirming
__________________


URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
  #53  
Old 07-12-2011, 01:04 AM
RaptorJesus's Avatar
RaptorJesus Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 748
Send a message via AIM to RaptorJesus
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

PE2K Username: RaptorJesus
Your opponent's PE2K username: Turtwig A-B-C's
Your Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Imsocorn
Your opponent's Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Turtwig A
The winner: Imsocorn
The winner's WAR X team: Octopus Babies

Log:
Spoiler:
Battle between Turtwig A and Imsocorn started!

Tier: BW UU
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Imsocorn sent out Moltres!
Turtwig A sent out Nidoking!
Moltres is exerting its Pressure!
Turtwig A: You're quick

Start of turn 1
Imsocorn called Moltres back!
Imsocorn sent out Dugtrio!

The foe's Nidoking used Rock Slide!
It's not very effective...
Dugtrio lost 90 HP! (42% of its health)

Start of turn 2
Dugtrio used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Nidoking lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Nidoking fainted!
Dugtrio is hurt by its Life Orb!

Turtwig A sent out Hitmontop!

Start of turn 3
Imsocorn called Dugtrio back!
Imsocorn sent out Registeel!

The foe's Hitmontop used Fake Out!
It's not very effective...
Registeel lost 27 HP! (7% of its health)
The foe's Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

Registeel restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 4
The foe's Hitmontop used Mach Punch!
It's super effective!
Registeel lost 158 HP! (43% of its health)
The foe's Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

Registeel used Thunder Wave!
The foe's Hitmontop is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Registeel restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 5
The foe's Hitmontop is paralyzed! It can't move!

Registeel used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Turtwig A's team!

Registeel restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 6
The foe's Hitmontop used Mach Punch!
It's super effective!
Registeel lost 164 HP! (45% of its health)
The foe's Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

Registeel used Seismic Toss!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 32% of its health!

Registeel restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 7
The foe's Hitmontop used Mach Punch!
It's super effective!
Registeel lost 103 HP! (28% of its health)
Registeel fainted!
The foe's Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

Imsocorn sent out Moltres!

Moltres is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 8
The foe's Hitmontop used Sucker Punch!
Moltres lost 122 HP! (37% of its health)
The foe's Hitmontop is hurt by its Life Orb!

Moltres used Air Slash!
It's super effective!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 17% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop fainted!
Moltres is hurt by its Life Orb!

Turtwig A sent out Espeon!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Espeon!

Start of turn 9
The foe's Espeon used Psyshock!
A critical hit!
Moltres lost 168 HP! (52% of its health)
Moltres fainted!

The foe's Espeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Imsocorn sent out Durant!

Start of turn 10
Turtwig A called Espeon back!
Turtwig A sent out Sigilyph!

Durant used X-Scissor!
The foe's Sigilyph lost 62% of its health!
Durant is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Sigilyph's Flame Orb activated!
The foe's Sigilyph was burned!

Start of turn 11
Durant used X-Scissor!
The foe's Sigilyph lost 37% of its health!
The foe's Sigilyph fainted!
Durant is hurt by its Life Orb!

Turtwig A sent out Azelf!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Azelf!

Start of turn 12
The foe's Azelf used Fire Punch!
It's super effective!
Durant lost 208 HP! (80% of its health)
Durant fainted!

Imsocorn sent out Blastoise!

Start of turn 13
Turtwig A called Azelf back!
Turtwig A sent out Espeon!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Espeon!

Blastoise used Surf!
The foe's Espeon lost 51% of its health!

Start of turn 14
The foe's Zoroark used Night Daze!
The attack of the foe's Zoroark missed!

Blastoise used Surf!
The foe's Zoroark lost 35% of its health!
The foe's Zoroark fainted!

Turtwig A sent out Espeon!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Espeon!

Start of turn 15
The foe's Espeon used Psyshock!
Blastoise lost 102 HP! (28% of its health)

Blastoise used Surf!
The foe's Espeon lost 35% of its health!

The foe's Espeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Blastoise restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 16
The foe's Espeon used Shadow Ball!
Blastoise lost 90 HP! (24% of its health)
Blastoise's Sp. Def. fell!

Blastoise used Surf!
The foe's Espeon lost 35% of its health!

The foe's Espeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Blastoise restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 17
The foe's Espeon used Psyshock!
Blastoise lost 105 HP! (29% of its health)

Blastoise used Surf!
The foe's Espeon lost 22% of its health!
The foe's Espeon fainted!

Blastoise restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Turtwig A sent out Azelf!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Azelf!

Start of turn 18
The foe's Azelf used Zen Headbutt!
Blastoise lost 111 HP! (30% of its health)

Blastoise used Surf!
The foe's Azelf lost 69% of its health!

Blastoise restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 19
The foe's Azelf used Zen Headbutt!
The attack of the foe's Azelf missed!

Blastoise used Surf!
The foe's Azelf lost 5% of its health!
The foe's Azelf fainted!

Imsocorn won the battle!
Imsocorn: IM AN F-18 BRO, I WILL DESTROY YOU IN THE AIR AND DEPLOY MY ORDINANCE ON THE GROUND.
Turtwig A: Penguins
Turtwig A: gg
Imsocorn: gg
__________________
RaptorJesus= [WTP-(Us+pie)]*Velociraptor^Jesus
~URPG~
  #54  
Old 07-16-2011, 07:36 AM
Nitro's Avatar
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: x*3=21, solve & PM answer
Posts: 5,379
Send a message via AIM to Nitro
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

Only two confirmed battles this week. No one likes UU?

Scoreboard
SiberianTiger (Octopus Babies) - 1
Husnain (Octopus Babies) - 1

You two tied, so to decide who would 'officially' be considered first place (largely irrelevant, since you two are on the same team), I looked at the logs to see who had less Pokemon KO'd during their battle. Admittedly, I don't feel it was the perfect solution, but it was much easier than asking you two to battle each other. If you weren't teammates, I probably would've gone with that. However, I figured it wasn't worth the time in this case. Any complaints, let me know.

At any rate, ST didn't have have a single one of his Pokemon KO'd in his battle (whereas Hus lost two of his 'mons) so ST is this week's winner!

For next week's rule, Dream World abilities are mandatory. The exact opposite of the Week 2 special rule. I expect this to lend itself to some interesting battles.

By the way, we are reverting back to the standard OU banlist. If you didn't like UU this week, then enjoy being allowed to use your Ferroseeds and Scizors and what not again.
__________________
  #55  
Old 07-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Iso's Avatar
Iso Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 62
Send a message via AIM to Iso
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
By the way, we are reverting back to the standard OU banlist. If you didn't like UU this week, then enjoy being allowed to use your Ferroseeds and Scizors and what not again.
Just to be clear, since sometimes I don't think you know what you're talking about like in the quote... Can you use any Pokemon besides the ones listed here, and they must use their Dream World ability, even if it's not released, right?

Or can you only use released Dream World abilities, like Smogon allows?

Also, are Pokemon with no Dream World ability off limits, such as Ferrothorn?

Last edited by Iso; 07-17-2011 at 02:41 AM.
  #56  
Old 07-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Husnain Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,569
Send a message via AIM to Husnain
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

PE2K Username: Husnain
Your opponent's PE2K username: Fierce Deity
Your Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Hus
Your opponent's Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Blackthorn
The winner: Hus
The winner's WAR X team: Octopus Babies

Log:
Spoiler:
Battle between Hus and Blackthorn started!

Tier: Dream World
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Blackthorn sent out Murkrow!
Hus sent out Heatran!
Heatran is floating on a balloon!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Murkrow used Rain Dance!
It started to rain!

Heatran used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Murkrow lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Murkrow fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Blackthorn sent out Armaldo!

Start of turn 2
Hus called Heatran back!
Hus sent out Quagsire!

The foe's Armaldo used Swords Dance!
The foe's Armaldo's Attack sharply rose!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 3
The foe's Armaldo used Brick Break!
Quagsire lost 91 HP! (23% of its health)
The foe's Armaldo is hurt by its Life Orb!

Quagsire used Swagger!
The foe's Armaldo's Attack sharply rose!
The foe's Armaldo became confused!

Rain continues to fall!
Quagsire restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Blackthorn: bulky ass *****

Start of turn 4
Blackthorn called Armaldo back!
Blackthorn sent out Breloom!

Quagsire used Stockpile!
Quagsire stockpiled 1!
Quagsire's Defense rose!
Quagsire's Sp. Def. rose!

Rain continues to fall!
Quagsire restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Hus: ;)

Start of turn 5
Hus called Quagsire back!
Hus sent out Ninetales!

Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The foe's Breloom used Low Sweep!
Ninetales lost 246 HP! (80% of its health)
Ninetales's Speed fell!

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 6
Ninetales used Protect!
Ninetales protected itself!

The foe's Breloom used Mach Punch!
Ninetales protected itself!

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 7
Hus called Ninetales back!
Hus sent out Dragonite!

The foe's Breloom used Low Sweep!
It's not very effective...
Dragonite lost 47 HP! (12% of its health)
Dragonite's Speed fell!

The sunlight is strong!
Dragonite restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
Blackthorn called Breloom back!
Blackthorn sent out Politoed!

The foe's Politoed's Drizzle made it rain!
Dragonite used Dragon Dance!
Dragonite's Attack rose!
Dragonite's Speed rose!

Rain continues to fall!
Dragonite restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 9
Dragonite used Dragon Dance!
Dragonite's Attack rose!
Dragonite's Speed rose!

The foe's Politoed used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Hus: no!
Dragonite lost 372 HP! (99% of its health)
Dragonite fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Blackthorn: you were
Blackthorn: at 99%
Blackthorn: multiscale wouldnt have
Hus: still
Blackthorn: helped
Blackthorn: LOL
Hus: is it specs
Hus sent out Ninetales!

Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
Blackthorn: why would
Blackthorn: i answer this

Start of turn 10
Blackthorn called Politoed back!
Blackthorn sent out Emolga!

Ninetales used Protect!
But it failed!

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 11
Hus called Ninetales back!
Hus sent out Quagsire!

The foe's Emolga used Charge Beam!
It had no effect!

The sunlight is strong!
Quagsire restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Blackthorn: omy

Start of turn 12
Hus called Quagsire back!
Hus sent out Venusaur!

The foe's Emolga used Air Slash!
The attack of the foe's Emolga missed!

The sunlight is strong!
Blackthorn: ****!

Start of turn 13
Venusaur used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Emolga lost 94% of its health!
Venusaur is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Emolga used Volt Switch!
It's not very effective...
Venusaur lost 59 HP! (19% of its health)
The foe's Emolga is hurt by its Life Orb!
The foe's Emolga fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Hus: lol!
Blackthorn sent out Politoed!

The foe's Politoed's Drizzle made it rain!

Start of turn 14
Venusaur used Power Whip!
It's super effective!
The foe's Politoed lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Politoed fainted!
Venusaur is hurt by its Life Orb!

Rain continues to fall!
Blackthorn: **** just got real
Blackthorn sent out Golduck!

Start of turn 15
Hus called Venusaur back!
Hus sent out Blissey!

The foe's Golduck used Psychic!
Blissey lost 111 HP! (15% of its health)

Rain continues to fall!
Blissey restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 16
Blackthorn called Golduck back!
Blackthorn sent out Breloom!

Blissey used Toxic!
The foe's Breloom was poisoned!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!
Blissey restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 17
Hus called Blissey back!
Hus sent out Quagsire!

The foe's Breloom used Swords Dance!
The foe's Breloom's Attack sharply rose!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!
Quagsire restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 18
The foe's Breloom used Swords Dance!
The foe's Breloom's Attack sharply rose!

Quagsire used Swagger!
The attack of Quagsire missed!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 19
The foe's Breloom used Bullet Seed!
It's super effective!
Quagsire lost 256 HP! (64% of its health)
Quagsire lost 138 HP! (35% of its health)
Quagsire fainted!
Hit 2 times!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!
Hus sent out Ninetales!

Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!

Start of turn 20
Ninetales used Protect!
Ninetales protected itself!

The foe's Breloom used Mach Punch!
Ninetales protected itself!

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 21
Ninetales used Protect!
But it failed!

The foe's Breloom used Mach Punch!
Ninetales lost 134 HP! (44% of its health)
Ninetales fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!
The foe's Breloom fainted!
Blackthorn sent out Armaldo!

Hus sent out Venusaur!

Start of turn 22
Venusaur used Power Whip!
The foe's Armaldo lost 80% of its health!
Venusaur is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Armaldo used X-Scissor!
Venusaur lost 152 HP! (50% of its health)
Venusaur fainted!
The foe's Armaldo is hurt by its Life Orb!
The foe's Armaldo fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Blackthorn sent out Golduck!

Hus sent out Heatran!

Heatran is floating on a balloon!

Start of turn 23
Heatran used SolarBeam!
It's super effective!
Blackthorn: :(
The foe's Golduck lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Golduck fainted!

Hus won the battle!
Hus: gg
Blackthorn: Back to the Dragon's Den.
Blackthorn: u log
Blackthorn: gg
Hus: ok
__________________
URPG | POL <- Join |
  #57  
Old 07-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Fierce Deity's Avatar
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,700
Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnain View Post
PE2K Username: Husnain
Your opponent's PE2K username: Fierce Deity
Your Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Hus
Your opponent's Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Blackthorn
The winner: Hus
The winner's WAR X team: Octopus Babies

Log:
Spoiler:
Battle between Hus and Blackthorn started!

Tier: Dream World
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Blackthorn sent out Murkrow!
Hus sent out Heatran!
Heatran is floating on a balloon!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Murkrow used Rain Dance!
It started to rain!

Heatran used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Murkrow lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Murkrow fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Blackthorn sent out Armaldo!

Start of turn 2
Hus called Heatran back!
Hus sent out Quagsire!

The foe's Armaldo used Swords Dance!
The foe's Armaldo's Attack sharply rose!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 3
The foe's Armaldo used Brick Break!
Quagsire lost 91 HP! (23% of its health)
The foe's Armaldo is hurt by its Life Orb!

Quagsire used Swagger!
The foe's Armaldo's Attack sharply rose!
The foe's Armaldo became confused!

Rain continues to fall!
Quagsire restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Blackthorn: bulky ass *****

Start of turn 4
Blackthorn called Armaldo back!
Blackthorn sent out Breloom!

Quagsire used Stockpile!
Quagsire stockpiled 1!
Quagsire's Defense rose!
Quagsire's Sp. Def. rose!

Rain continues to fall!
Quagsire restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Hus: ;)

Start of turn 5
Hus called Quagsire back!
Hus sent out Ninetales!

Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The foe's Breloom used Low Sweep!
Ninetales lost 246 HP! (80% of its health)
Ninetales's Speed fell!

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 6
Ninetales used Protect!
Ninetales protected itself!

The foe's Breloom used Mach Punch!
Ninetales protected itself!

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 7
Hus called Ninetales back!
Hus sent out Dragonite!

The foe's Breloom used Low Sweep!
It's not very effective...
Dragonite lost 47 HP! (12% of its health)
Dragonite's Speed fell!

The sunlight is strong!
Dragonite restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
Blackthorn called Breloom back!
Blackthorn sent out Politoed!

The foe's Politoed's Drizzle made it rain!
Dragonite used Dragon Dance!
Dragonite's Attack rose!
Dragonite's Speed rose!

Rain continues to fall!
Dragonite restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 9
Dragonite used Dragon Dance!
Dragonite's Attack rose!
Dragonite's Speed rose!

The foe's Politoed used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Hus: no!
Dragonite lost 372 HP! (99% of its health)
Dragonite fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Blackthorn: you were
Blackthorn: at 99%
Blackthorn: multiscale wouldnt have
Hus: still
Blackthorn: helped
Blackthorn: LOL
Hus: is it specs
Hus sent out Ninetales!

Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
Blackthorn: why would
Blackthorn: i answer this

Start of turn 10
Blackthorn called Politoed back!
Blackthorn sent out Emolga!

Ninetales used Protect!
But it failed!

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 11
Hus called Ninetales back!
Hus sent out Quagsire!

The foe's Emolga used Charge Beam!
It had no effect!

The sunlight is strong!
Quagsire restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Blackthorn: omy

Start of turn 12
Hus called Quagsire back!
Hus sent out Venusaur!

The foe's Emolga used Air Slash!
The attack of the foe's Emolga missed!

The sunlight is strong!
Blackthorn: ****!

Start of turn 13
Venusaur used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Emolga lost 94% of its health!
Venusaur is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Emolga used Volt Switch!
It's not very effective...
Venusaur lost 59 HP! (19% of its health)
The foe's Emolga is hurt by its Life Orb!
The foe's Emolga fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Hus: lol!
Blackthorn sent out Politoed!

The foe's Politoed's Drizzle made it rain!

Start of turn 14
Venusaur used Power Whip!
It's super effective!
The foe's Politoed lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Politoed fainted!
Venusaur is hurt by its Life Orb!

Rain continues to fall!
Blackthorn: **** just got real
Blackthorn sent out Golduck!

Start of turn 15
Hus called Venusaur back!
Hus sent out Blissey!

The foe's Golduck used Psychic!
Blissey lost 111 HP! (15% of its health)

Rain continues to fall!
Blissey restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 16
Blackthorn called Golduck back!
Blackthorn sent out Breloom!

Blissey used Toxic!
The foe's Breloom was poisoned!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!
Blissey restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 17
Hus called Blissey back!
Hus sent out Quagsire!

The foe's Breloom used Swords Dance!
The foe's Breloom's Attack sharply rose!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!
Quagsire restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 18
The foe's Breloom used Swords Dance!
The foe's Breloom's Attack sharply rose!

Quagsire used Swagger!
The attack of Quagsire missed!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 19
The foe's Breloom used Bullet Seed!
It's super effective!
Quagsire lost 256 HP! (64% of its health)
Quagsire lost 138 HP! (35% of its health)
Quagsire fainted!
Hit 2 times!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!
Hus sent out Ninetales!

Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!

Start of turn 20
Ninetales used Protect!
Ninetales protected itself!

The foe's Breloom used Mach Punch!
Ninetales protected itself!

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 21
Ninetales used Protect!
But it failed!

The foe's Breloom used Mach Punch!
Ninetales lost 134 HP! (44% of its health)
Ninetales fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's Breloom is hurt by poison!
The foe's Breloom fainted!
Blackthorn sent out Armaldo!

Hus sent out Venusaur!

Start of turn 22
Venusaur used Power Whip!
The foe's Armaldo lost 80% of its health!
Venusaur is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Armaldo used X-Scissor!
Venusaur lost 152 HP! (50% of its health)
Venusaur fainted!
The foe's Armaldo is hurt by its Life Orb!
The foe's Armaldo fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Blackthorn sent out Golduck!

Hus sent out Heatran!

Heatran is floating on a balloon!

Start of turn 23
Heatran used SolarBeam!
It's super effective!
Blackthorn: :(
The foe's Golduck lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Golduck fainted!

Hus won the battle!
Hus: gg
Blackthorn: Back to the Dragon's Den.
Blackthorn: u log
Blackthorn: gg
Hus: ok
Approved
__________________
URPG
POL Stats

WAR XI Team: .
  #58  
Old 07-24-2011, 06:40 AM
Nitro's Avatar
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: x*3=21, solve & PM answer
Posts: 5,379
Send a message via AIM to Nitro
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iso View Post
Just to be clear, since sometimes I don't think you know what you're talking about like in the quote... Can you use any Pokemon besides the ones listed here, and they must use their Dream World ability, even if it's not released, right?

Or can you only use released Dream World abilities, like Smogon allows?

Also, are Pokemon with no Dream World ability off limits, such as Ferrothorn?
I feel so embarassed that a) I didn't see this until now and b) you made a good point. You can use unreleased DW abilities, but Pokemon (like Ferroseed) with no Dream World abilities are banned. Yeah, I made a mistake and I feel really bad about it... Sorry.

At any rate, the week is over.

Scoreboard

Husnain (Octopus Babies) - 1

Looks like Hus and Octo Babies get all five points by default. If I'm wrong I'll let you know.

For the final week, we're going to keep it simple. Standard OU Play. That means it's exactly like battling on the Smogon ladder. There is a link to Smogon's banlist in the first post, please refer to that. If there are any questions, post here. This week, I'll make sure to take looks at this thread... Feel free to IM/PM/VM as well.
__________________
  #59  
Old 07-24-2011, 06:14 PM
SiberianTiger's Avatar
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Unlike you, the real world
Posts: 6,661
Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

PE2K Username: SiberianTiger
Your opponent's PE2K username: SLCalamity
Your Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): Artosis
Your opponent's Pokemon Online username (the one in the log): SLCalamity
The winner: Artosis
The winner's WAR X team: Octopus Babies
Your log:
Spoiler:
Battle between SLCalamity and Artosis started!

Tier: Dream World
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause

Artosis sent out Ferrothorn!
SLCalamity sent out Infernape!

Start of turn 1
Artosis called Ferrothorn back!
Artosis sent out Landorus!

The foe's Infernape used Fake Out!
Landorus lost 54 HP! (16% of its health)

Start of turn 2
The foe's Infernape used Taunt!
Landorus fell for the taunt!

Landorus used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Infernape lost 99% of its health!
The foe's Infernape hung on using its Focus Sash!

Start of turn 3
The foe's Infernape used Fire Punch!
Landorus lost 159 HP! (49% of its health)

Landorus used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Infernape lost 0% of its health!
The foe's Infernape fainted!

SLCalamity sent out Cloyster!

Start of turn 4
Landorus used Stone Edge!
It's super effective!
The foe's Cloyster lost 51% of its health!

The foe's Cloyster used Shell Smash!
The foe's Cloyster's Defense fell!
The foe's Cloyster's Sp. Def. fell!
The foe's Cloyster's Attack sharply rose!
The foe's Cloyster's Sp. Att. sharply rose!
The foe's Cloyster's Speed sharply rose!

Landorus's taunt ended!

Start of turn 5
Artosis called Landorus back!
Artosis sent out Ferrothorn!

The foe's Cloyster used Icicle Spear!
Ferrothorn lost 73 HP! (20% of its health)
Ferrothorn lost 78 HP! (22% of its health)
Ferrothorn lost 70 HP! (19% of its health)
Ferrothorn lost 73 HP! (20% of its health)
A critical hit!
Ferrothorn lost 58 HP! (16% of its health)
Ferrothorn fainted!
Hit 5 times!
The foe's Cloyster is hurt by its Life Orb!

Artosis sent out Tyranitar!

Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

Start of turn 6
Artosis called Tyranitar back!
Artosis sent out Landorus!

The foe's Cloyster used Ice Shard!
It's super effective!
Landorus lost 106 HP! (33% of its health)
Landorus fainted!
The foe's Cloyster is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Cloyster is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Artosis sent out Tyranitar!

Start of turn 7
The foe's Cloyster used Icicle Spear!
Tyranitar lost 97 HP! (25% of its health)
Tyranitar lost 103 HP! (26% of its health)
Tyranitar lost 108 HP! (28% of its health)
Tyranitar lost 74 HP! (19% of its health)
Tyranitar fainted!
Hit 4 times!
The foe's Cloyster is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Cloyster is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Artosis sent out Breloom!

Start of turn 8
Breloom used Mach Punch!
It's super effective!
The foe's Cloyster lost 7% of its health!
The foe's Cloyster fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
Breloom is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Breloom restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
SLCalamity sent out Thundurus!

Start of turn 9
Artosis called Breloom back!
Artosis sent out Deoxys-S!

Deoxys-S is exerting its Pressure!
The foe's Thundurus used Nasty Plot!
The foe's Thundurus's Sp. Att. sharply rose!

The sandstorm rages!
Deoxys-S is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Thundurus is buffeted by the sandstorm!

Start of turn 10
Deoxys-S used Ice Beam!
The foe's Thundurus lost 73% of its health!
The foe's Zoroark was frozen solid!
Deoxys-S is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Zoroark is frozen solid!

The sandstorm rages!
Deoxys-S is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Zoroark is buffeted by the sandstorm!
SLCalamity: wow :L

Start of turn 11
Deoxys-S used Thunderbolt!
The foe's Zoroark lost 14% of its health!
The foe's Zoroark fainted!
Deoxys-S is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!
Deoxys-S is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Artosis: Wow
SLCalamity sent out Thundurus!

Artosis: Thank god

Start of turn 12
The foe's Thundurus used Substitute!
The foe's Thundurus made a substitute!

Deoxys-S used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
The foe's Thundurus's substitute faded!
Deoxys-S is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!
Deoxys-S is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Thundurus is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Thundurus restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 13
Deoxys-S used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
The foe's Thundurus lost 75% of its health!
The foe's Thundurus fainted!
Deoxys-S is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!
Deoxys-S is buffeted by the sandstorm!
SLCalamity sent out Virizion!

Start of turn 14
Deoxys-S used Psyshock!
It's super effective!
The foe's Virizion lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Virizion fainted!
Deoxys-S is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!
Deoxys-S is buffeted by the sandstorm!
SLCalamity sent out Salamence!

Start of turn 15
Deoxys-S used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
SLCalamity: gg :s
The foe's Salamence lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Salamence fainted!
Deoxys-S is hurt by its Life Orb!

Artosis won the battle!
SLCalamity: Good game!
__________________


URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
  #60  
Old 07-24-2011, 08:28 PM
SLC's Avatar
SLC Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: loooooooooooooooooooool
Posts: 832
Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: [WAR X] Pokemon Online Battling

Yeah, that indeed happened.
__________________


AIM: Politoed Prince


Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com