Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Lonnie Ingwersen Offline

Default The Trials of Love

Disclaimer: I am not rich and I do not own Ash, Misty, May or Brock or any of the characters that are in this story. I do however own this story so don't take without my permission. Also don't sue me.

Here is another author's note for first time readers who are wondering what happened to the Sinnoh League. I wrote this story before the Sinnoh Leagues was aired which is why there is no Sinnoh flashback. I may take this down and rewrite it as a combination Advanceshipping, Contestshipping, Pokeshipping, Pearlshipping and Ikarishipping story. However I don't know when it will be done. Sincerely, SSG Formerly known as AshK. Revised with new note 06/10/2010

Ages: Ash, Misty,& Richie-15 Brock-19 May-11 Team Rocket-22

Summary: Ash and May competed in the Hoenn League. Ash is the male division Champion, while May is the female division Champion. Ash, May and Brock have been traveling together in the Hoenn Region for about three years now. Ash and May have become very close over the three years. In fact they are on the verge of becoming a couple. Pikachu has also become very close to May. The problem is when Ash goes back to Pallet Town to see his mom and Professor Oak May decides to tag along. All of a sudden after three years apart Ash and Misty are reunited and Ash and Misty are both caught off guard by how much each other has changed. Ash is now about 6'1" and is now taller than Misty. Misty is now 5'10" and has matured quite a bit. She no longer wears her hair in a ponytail and keeps it down to a beautiful Mid-back length. May hasn't changed much at all since she started traveling with Ash, but Ash and May are as I said before on the verge of becoming a couple. What will happen when Ash's old flame Misty and his new flame May meet? Will Ash choose his first love or will he choose some girl that he met about three years ago? Who will win in the end Misty or May? You will just have to read to find out.

Category:AAMyRN(Ash and May Romance Novel)/AAMRN(I think you all know what that stands for.)/RAMARN(Richie and May Romance Novel)/RAMRN(Richie and Misty Romance Novel)/JAJRN(Jessie and James Romance Novel). On with the story. ... My notes or comments. "..." Spoken Words '...' Thoughts (...) Pokemon Speech translations

Ash, May and Brock just finished competing in the Hoenn League. Ash is the Male Division Champ and May is the Female Division Champ. Ash and May decided to just take their titles and leave. Brock is in the lead.

"I can't believe our Hoenn League Journey is over already May." Ash said while Blushing.

"Neither can I. I have had an excellent adventure with you Ash." May said while Blushing

"Ash I think you are so cute will you go out to a movie with me sometime?" May asked Ash.

"I don't know. Maybe I should. I don't think I will ever see Misty again. That has been my luck mostly with old friends especially girls." Ash said while he blushed.

"Pika Pika Pikachu."(Oh great here we go again DeJaVu.) Pikachu said.

"Pikachu I still have Misty on my mind, but I just have to move on with my life. Sure May I will go out with you." Ash said.

"Oh good. Ash ever since I saw how you take care of Pikachu for the entire night. I have reeally become attracted to you" May said.

"I was skeptical at first because my Best Human friend that I have known since the start of my journey and my first love, Misty went to run the Gym while her sisters went around the world." Ash said.

"So what are you trying to get at Ash?" May asked.

"You didn't let me finish May. As time went on I thought about Misty less and less. She comes to my mind every now and then but not as much as you." Ash said as he looked down into May's eyes.

Meanwhile in Cerulean City...

Misty has had several victories as Gym Leader. She is now dating Richie, but still has Ash's hat beside his picture on the dresser by her bed. She still looks at Ash's picture every now and then but looks more at Richie's picture.

"Oh Ash, I miss you so much. I wish I would have stayed with you, but I made a promise to my sisters. I am now dating your old friend Richie. He's nice but not as nice as you were. I guess I just have to move on with my life. You probably found someone new on your Hoenn journey. Oh well at least we are still Best Friends forever. I miss Pikachu too." Misty said to the picture.

Back to Ash, May, and Brock they decided to set up camp for the night and continue the journey tomorrow...

Ash was in his sleeping bag holding the Handkerchief that Misty gave him and looking at a picture of him and Misty at the Johto League Championship banquet where Ash was presented the Champions Trophy. Ash and Misty had their arms around each other like best friends often do especially if it is a Boy and a girl. He made sure that his new-found Girlfriend was asleep before he started talking to the picture mainly focussing in on Misty.

"Misty, I miss you so much. We traveled together for four long years. We had some great times. You will always be my best friend. I met a new companion on my journey to Hoenn her name is May. How did she end up traveling with me you ask? It was exactly the way you started traveling with me. Pikachu fried her bike. She as usual blamed me for it just like you did. Unlike you she doesn't say that I owe her a bike. That is one charm that you will always possess. May and I have been traveling together for three years. I have sort of moved on with my life. May and I are dating now. We haven't kissed yet but we are dating. We are heading back to Pallet Town. Anyway hope I see you soon." Ash said to the picture. May then stirred but then went back to sleep.

Meanwhile back in Cerulean...

The next morning in Cerulean City Misty is getting ready for her date with Richie...

"Misty are you sure you want to do this? I mean what about Ash?" Richie asked.

"Of course I am sure Richie. I am sure Ash has moved on with his life. In other words now I should move on with my life. Ash will always be my Best Friend." Misty said.

"I guess your right come on let's go when you are ready." Richie said.

"Okay." Misty said.

Back in Hoenn the next morning...

"Hey Ash, May wake up breakfast is ready." Brock said.

Ash and May woke up and noticed that their arms were around each other Don't you dare go ther you sick-os this is only rated PG-13 at the highest.

They blushed and let go. Then all of a sudden they kissed. Back in Cerulean City Misty and Richie just kissed as well. Don't worry folks it will become more appropriate for us AAMRN fans.

Brock saw this as did Pikachu and decided to leave the new couple alone as did Sparky and Togepi did in Cerulean City.

Cerulean City...

'Did I just kiss Richie? If I did I was thinking about Ash. Oh no don't tell me I still have feelings for Ash after 3 years apart. Oh what the heck I love you Ash even if you don't feel the same way and I always will.' Misty thought to herself.

Somewhere in the Hoenn Region...

'Did I just kiss May? If I did I was thinking about Misty. Oh no don't tell me I still have feelings for Misty after 1 year apart. Oh what the heck I love you Misty even if you don't feel the same way and I always will.' Ash thought to himself.

Cerulean City...

'Misty Williams just kissed me. My dream has come true.' Richie thought to himself.

Somewhere in the Hoenn Region...

'I just kissed Ash Ketchum have always dreamed of what it would be like to do that for three whole years.' May thought to herself.

After they finished breakfast Ash and May held hands. The same thing happened in Cerulean City where Richie and Misty were holding hands.

Split screen shows up: 'Misty/Ash I miss you so much and love you I hope we meet again so I can tell you face to face how I feel.'

About two months later...

Ash called Misty to tell her that he was on his way back home and to meet him, Brock and May in Pewter City in about a day or two. Misty said she would be there. So will Richie.

"May can I talk to you alone for a little bit?" Ash asked with a serious look on his face.

"Sure Ash." May said hoping that he was going to Make-Out with her she was wrong.

Back with Richie and Misty...

"Richie I need to talk to you." Misty said with a serious look on her face.

Ash and May Brock is at the Pewter Pokemon Center drooling over Joy...

"So Ash what did you want to talk about?" May asked.

"About us. May I am sorry to say this but..." Ash was cut off by may.

"...You don't want to date me anymore." May said with tears in her eyes.

"Yes how did you know?" Ash asked.

"I heard you talking to that picture that you showed me of Misty every night since we got together two months ago." May said.

"I'm sorry May, but I have known Misty since the first day of my journey which was six years ago. Her I got extremely close but never admitted how we feel for each other. Honestly May, the past few times I have kissed you passionately, I couldn't stop thinking about Misty. Can we still be best friends forever?" Ash finished.

"Of course we will still be best friends forever no matter what." May said as she gave Ash a friendly peck on the cheek.

Back to Richie and Misty...

"Richie I can't see you anymore. Everytime I kiss you passionately I think of Ash. I'm sorry Richie but this relationship just won't work." Misty said.

"I understand Misty. But we can still remain best friends right?" Richie asked.

"Of course we can Richie. We always will be best friends." Misty said as she gave Richie a friendly peck on the cheek.

Ash, May and Brock arrived at the Pewter City Pokemon Center.

Misty and Richie also arrived at the Pokemon Center at the same time as Ash and May did.

Ash, Ash where are you?" Misty asked.

"I'm right here Misty. It's been a while. You are more beautiful than ever." Ash said while blushing.

"Ash you've grown. I can't make fun of you because of your height anymore. You look great and quite handsome." Misty said while blushing. Misty has matured quite a bit. She has filled out quite nicely as well as developed Dangerous Curves her usual Wardrobe is gone and she is wearing a tight Cerulean Blue Tank top, shorts that hug her hips quite nicely. She could definitely be a Sensational Sister. Misty is also 5'10" tall. Ash has also changed quite a bit. Let's just say that he is a Hunk to Misty and Misty is a Babe to Ash.

"I'm not the only one who has matured and grown Misty you have to." Ash said while blushing.

Brock, Togepi and Pikachu were tearing up.

'Reunited at last.' Brock, Pikachu and Togepi thought in unison.

Richie then noticed May and May noticed Richie. They went off to talk alone. Brock, Pikachu, Sparky, and Togepi went to get something to eat. Leaving Ash and Misty alone.

"So a-Ash what happened to y-you in Hoenn?" Misty asked stuttering.

"W-well Misty, I am the male division Champion and May is the female division champion. So we both are Hoenn League Champions. What about you how is everything?" Ash finished also stuttering.

"I-I'm just fine I became a Water and Ice Pokemon Master and have only lost a couple of Gym Matches." Misty said.

"Congratulations Mist. You deserve it." Ash said.

Misty was happy to hear her old nickname that Ash had given her during the Indigo League Competition.

"Oh Ashy, thank you. You deserve your title too. By the way why did you come back to me? I thought you and May were and item." Misty said hesitantly.

"I thought that you and Richie were an item Mist what happened?" Ash asked.

"I broke up with him because I couldn't live without you. I need you Ashy." Misty said as she embraced Ash in a hug that was more loving than friendly.

"That is so weird Mist. I broke up with May because I couldn't live without you. I need you really bad." Ash said as he returned Misty's loving embrace.

"Ashy..." Misty said.

"Mist..." Ash said.

"What?" Ash and Misty asked each other in unison.

"I Love You." They both said at the same time.

Ash and Misty embraced in their first ever kiss.

The first kiss eventually turned into their second one and then with each kiss became more and more passionate. They were so passionate that Ash and Misty ended up on the floor of the Pokemon Center 't even go there you sick-os this is only rated PG-13.

Richie and May also got together and became a couple and started to Make-Out as well. Again don't even go there you sick-os.

Just then the roof of the Pokemon center ended up with a hole in it and who did it turn out to be well...

"Oh how romantic twerps, but prepare for trouble." A female voice said.

"We are back so make it double." A male voice said.

Okay I am sick of writing this entire stupid model in every single one of my fics that Team Rocket is in so I am just going to skip to the end.

"Jessie." Jessie said.

"James." James said.

"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light." Jessie said.

"Surrender now or prepare to fight." James said.

"Wobbu Wobbuffet." Wobbuffet said.

"Meowth Dat's right stop stealing my line you big blue blob." Meowth said.

"TEAM ROCKET." Both couples said.

"Go Groudon, Go Zippo." May and Richie said in unison.

"Go Kyogre go Politoed!" Ash and Misty said in unison.

Split Screen

"Flamethrower." May and Richie said in unison.

Another Split Screen

"Hydro Pump." Ash and Misty said in unison putting out the flames.

"Now that they are wet Misty want to give it a go?" Ash asked.

"Sure Ash go Starmie!" Misty said.

"Okay Pikachu I choose you!" Ash said.

Split-Screen yet again

"Double Thunderbolt Attack!" Ash and Misty said in unison.

Team Rocket tried to send out their Pokemon, but it was too late they were already...

"It looks like Team Rocket is Blasting Off again! Wobbu Wobbuffet!" Team Rocket and Wobbuffet said as a star twinkled in the distance.

Team Rocket then landed and something amazing happened. Jessie and James kissed passionately and fell in love with each other.

Ash and Misty paused shortly and saw May and Richie making-out.

"Wow maybe it was a good thing that you brought May along after you broke up with her Ash." Misty stated.

"It looks like Richie found his true love." Ash also stated.

"Yeah." Ash and Misty said in unison then going right back to the make-out fest.

EPILOGUE

Richie and May traveled Kanto for quite sometime. May collected all the badges of the Kanto Gyms including the Cyclone Badge from the Pallet Town Gym. Ash was the Gym Leader.

Misty helps to run the Pallet Town Gym and Ash helps to run the Cerulean City Gym. Pallet Gym's Specialty is Flying-Type Pokemon.

Three years later at age 18 Ash proposed to Misty. Misty accepted. At age 19 Ash and Misty got married. Ash and Misty are now 22 and expecting their second child. Ash and Misty had their first child a boy at Age 20.

Richie is now 22 and May is 18. They will get married in one year. After Giovanni lost his Gym Leaders License they closed the Viridian City Gym and replaced the Earth Badge and the Viridian Gym with the Cyclone Badge and Pallet Gym. Team Rocket is still active and moved their operations to Dark City.

As usual Jessie and James as well as Meowth try to steal Pikachu, Togepi and other rare Pokemon but fail everytime.

Jessie and James also got married.

Brock is now married to Susie after they were reunited. Brock and Susie are expecting their first child and live in Pewter City and run a breeding center in addition to the gym.

Ash and Misty live at the foot of Mount Moon and commute to their Gyms everyday but only accept challenges from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M.

Everyone except for Team Rocket lived Happily ever after. Though Jessie and James are married they still must try to capture Pikachu and Togepi and other rare Pokemon but fail miserably.

The End