Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 07-17-2011, 01:42 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: [WAR X] Voice Acting Event! - Be Heard

No entries? Ok, no judging this week. I've decided to leave the theme open for the 4th week of WAR. Hopefully, we'll have some people step up to the plate. This event will end July 22nd.

C'mon! I want to hear some characters tell me how their day went! x3
Old 07-22-2011, 11:47 PM
LS Offline

Hey, what's up. this is my submission for octupus babies. I spent like no time on this so sorry.

Name:LS
Team: OB
Link: up there
Original story: (for monologue only) Scene from Here Lies Henry. I can send it to you if you really really want it.
is the script the file you sent me?
before

Last edited by LS the Door Mat; 07-22-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:28 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Only one entry after two weeks? Well, maybe next year there will be some more adventurous peoples.

Ok LS, while I thought you did a great job speaking and reading off your monologue, I had two big problems with it. First, it was not within the three minute minimum, which I would have overlooked if it weren't for the second problem.
Quote:
Here is the hard part. You will be creating a 3-5 minute monologue here. Take a story, any story and turn it into your own monologue or a narrative of events. You can use a fairy tale, classic story, or even a story from here on Pe2k. Take on the role of the hero, give the villain’s point of view, speak up as an observer who just happened to be there when it all happened....or heck! become the William Wallace of Weaviles. Tell the story as you see it.
What I was looking for was a character -from within the story or watching the story happen- to tell the story. You read off the scene as it was written.
I should disqualify, but seeing you were the only one to give it a shot, I'll be awarding the second place- 2 points to you. Good job though. ^^

That's the end of Voice Acting for WAR this year. Darn. =c
Old 07-25-2011, 12:58 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Only one entry after two weeks? Well, maybe next year there will be some more adventurous peoples.

Ok LS, while I thought you did a great job speaking and reading off your monologue, I had two big problems with it. First, it was not within the three minute minimum, which I would have overlooked if it weren't for the second problem.

What I was looking for was a character -from within the story or watching the story happen- to tell the story. You read off the scene as it was written.
I should disqualify, but seeing you were the only one to give it a shot, I'll be awarding the second place- 2 points to you. Good job though. ^^

That's the end of Voice Acting for WAR this year. Darn. =c
If you'll accept a late entry I'll work on one immediately. o:

I spaced on Voice Acting WAR completely.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:45 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
If you'll accept a late entry I'll work on one immediately. o:

I spaced on Voice Acting WAR completely.
As much as I'd like to, I've already closed things and turned in the points. Sorry, I wish I could have seen more entries. I did leave posts about it here and in the discussion. ^^'
Old 07-25-2011, 10:03 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I feel very bad. If I knew this many people were not going to do anything I would have entered. Sorry about that, k_pop... Sorry. I'll enter next year. I feel I owe a debt now.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:11 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
As much as I'd like to, I've already closed things and turned in the points. Sorry, I wish I could have seen more entries. I did leave posts about it here and in the discussion. ^^'
Darn. unfortunately I didn't pay any attention to the discussion thread, either! ^.^;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I feel very bad. If I knew this many people were not going to do anything I would have entered. Sorry about that, k_pop... Sorry. I'll enter next year. I feel I owe a debt now.
I agree with this.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.